IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

2 hours ago, Flossie said:

What the hell?  You can see him not liking black people, but he should keep his opinions to when he's with like-minded people, because some black person might hurt him?  Gotta remember some of them were raised right, but not all of them.  

And what party are the black losers, and the losers of other races, going to crash?  Is there a White Power party coming up in your area?

Holy shit, this. I couldn't form a response because my jaw was on the floor. 

Racism is abhorrent. 

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the actual fuck. One... how can you spend any time on Free Jinger, literally any time at all, and think that anyone here is going to be okay with racism? Two, how can you spend any time on Free Jinger and think that the color of someone's skin is the major determining factor in whether they're a crappy person or not?

I mean, seriously, we've spent thousands, maybe tens of thousands of hours here discussing the ways that shitty people and abusive religious beliefs intersect and reinforce each other, and you haven't figured out that the determining factor in whether someone's a terrible person has NOTHING to do with their skin color, professed religion, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, height, weight, mental health conditions, physical health conditions, marital status... etc, etc?

Bad people are bad people because they're manipulative, selfish, cruel assholes with little or no concern for the feelings or well-being of others. Bad people are bad people because they're in this life solely for themselves, and that means that any gain for them (no matter how small) is worth inflicting potentially limitless suffering on others. Every success in their lives they say was solely theirs, every failing is someone else's fault, and they want to re-make the world in their zero-sum image.

Bad people seem exactly the same as everyone else until you threaten their pleasure and privilege. They're not mustache-twirling cape wearers tying screaming damsels to train tracks, they're our neighbors and they're sometimes (often) us- we all have to stamp down inside on our inner selfish toddler sometimes (or a lot) to do the right thing, it's part of being human. Nobody is effortlessly good, and if they think they are, they probably SUCK.

If you're spending any time in rooms full of "your people" whispering about "those people", you're part of the fucking problem.

@lawfulevil I wish I could upvote your post more than once!!!! 

@Flossie - you're a rather ignorant sort aren't you? Racism is racism...people are ugly because they're ugly. Assholes are assholes because they're assholes. Unfortunately in many cases the ugly goes all the way thru. 

Folks, I'm sorry that I didn't make myself clear. I believe Lawfulevil said it best, worded it better than I could. I am NOT ok with racism and we do have to remind ourselves we can do BETTER than that. To paint a broad brushstroke about "bad black people" to ALL black people, that don't sit well with me at all.

Again, I am very sorry for the misunderstanding but not my intent. I hate the KKK as much as you all do but they ARE alive and well in this country. 

Lawfulevil, thank you, for your clarification. That is what I meant. You did well!

13 hours ago, feministxtian said:

@lawfulevil I wish I could upvote your post more than once!!!! 

@Flossie - you're a rather ignorant sort aren't you? Racism is racism...people are ugly because they're ugly. Assholes are assholes because they're assholes. Unfortunately in many cases the ugly goes all the way thru. 

I can only assume that in your outrage over another post written by someone else entirely, you accidentally tagged me as the offensive one.  Because I was pretty clear that I didn't agree with what EweSheep said.

It's very easy, unfortunately, for comments and opinions via texting, social media, and emails to be misconstrued.  That has probably happened to all of us.

That said, there are, and will be even more, thanks to #45,  'groups' of "like minded" people to gather and spew their hatred of others, i.e. anyone "different."  

The KKK is the biggest such group of like minded people.  It has such a bad name though, that the like minded persons who fully share the viewpoint of the KKK (as well as Neo-Nazis, etc) probably very much wish for inclusion and acceptance in such organizations but for the knowledge that it's not okay with the majority of citizens, like to separate themselves and pretend they are 'better.'  And that includes members of the KKK.  Because the vast majority of them are cowards,  and the main reason they  hide behind a hood (intimidation is secondary), is so that no one knows their dirty secret.

Which is total hypocritical bullshit.  I don't care if rotting meat is contained in a plastic hefty bag riddled with flies and maggots, or if it's been placed in a priceless Ming dynasty vessel.  

Rot is rot, and it doesn't matter how it is packaged.

17 hours ago, EweSheep said:

Folks, I'm sorry that I didn't make myself clear. I believe Lawfulevil said it best, worded it better than I could. I am NOT ok with racism and we do have to remind ourselves we can do BETTER than that. To paint a broad brushstroke about "bad black people" to ALL black people, that don't sit well with me at all.

Again, I am very sorry for the misunderstanding but not my intent. I hate the KKK as much as you all do but they ARE alive and well in this country. 

Lawfulevil, thank you, for your clarification. That is what I meant. You did well!

Okay, but you literally said you can see why someone wouldn't like black people. You literally said that. I can't really imagine another meaning for that sentence. 

14 minutes ago, closetcagebaby said:

Okay, but you literally said you can see why someone wouldn't like black people. You literally said that. I can't really imagine another meaning for that sentence. 

Exactly. I don't see how that comment can be misconstrued. 

Back to Rusty's romantic yearnings, I wonder what he's doing for a living these days. Most women want a guy who can at least buy her a cup of coffee and has something to occupy his time. 

As for his truly disgusting racist rant, while we know he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer why on Earth would he post something like that publicly? All an employer has to do is a Google search of his name and that will pop right up. Keeping it classy as always. 

I think that Russell needs attention in the worst way.  If he can't have positive attention, he'll do something to get negative attention.  But he'd also like validation that he's as wonderful as he thinks he is.  He's not getting any kudos for his treatment of the two unfortunate women who birthed and are now raising his kids, so he might be looking for inclusion in another way.  Maybe he wants to get in the KKK.  Or the Neo Nazis.  Did the MRAs pass on him?  I'd think he'd be a lock for that group.

2 hours ago, Flossie said:

I think that Russell needs attention in the worst way.  If he can't have positive attention, he'll do something to get negative attention.  But he'd also like validation that he's as wonderful as he thinks he is.  He's not getting any kudos for his treatment of the two unfortunate women who birthed and are now raising his kids, so he might be looking for inclusion in another way.  Maybe he wants to get in the KKK.  Or the Neo Nazis.  Did the MRAs pass on him?  I'd think he'd be a lock for that group.

I agree with you about the yearning for attention of any means, but I don't necessarily think he's looking for inclusion into a group. I think he's a bigoted asshole who doesn't have the sense God gave a goose.  If he did he would have used condoms when having sweet fellowship, and when he got into drama with his baby mommas he would hold his tongue rather than sharing with the world how horrible the mothers of his daughters are. 

Contradicting, isn't he? I remember Lauren's mom and SJ mentioned having being gaslighted by him, verbal abuses, and plenty of guilt trips and remorseful behaviors, only to get sucked back into the dark realm of Rusty's world. 

Is he still working? 

Just - wow.   Russ, you are quite a guy.   But thank you for posting the warning signs of what a woman in a relationship with you can expect to have to deal with.

Russ will do something, deny it, and then exclaim that you are bat shit crazy and abusive.

Russ will accuse you of doing things you aren't doing as he actively engages in the activity because he thinks he's brilliant, and  you're too stupid to catch on.

Russ will promise you a great future and then deliver you unto a nightmare of epic proportions that will last a lifetime because he refuses to wear a condom, praying he will impregnate you, because he figures this will keep you around, and even if that doesn't keep you from running when you realize exactly what he is, he knows that the resulting child will be a constant reminder of his existence in this world, long after has used up his relevance in your world.

Russ is a chronic liar and highly manipulative.  He's a wolf in sheep's clothing, and uses God's name in vain, to his own gain.  That bible is his favorite prop.

Russ uses charm (cause he's pretty lacking in the looks department), then hope, then love, then obligation, guilt, fear and confusion to keep you from walking away from him when you realize he's been gas lighting you and lying to keep you around.

Russ always likes to agitate, provoke, argue and then, maddeningly, pretend not to understand why you are upset.

Russ has a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. DeJaynes personality.

Russ has a staggering lack of empathy and an apparent God given talent for showing a false sense of remorse as he cries in his church pew (after 'checking in' at his local church chapter and photographs it to prove to others that he's a good, church going Christian, therefore NOT the bad person in the relationship).

Russ will yell, call you names in person and on public forums, de-friend you AND give you the silent treatment, all while he continues to berate you on public media, not giving you the opportunity to defend yourself.

Because he LOVES you, and wouldn't treat the mother of his children any other way.

And we all wonder why he's perpetually single.

24 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Oh brother.   WTF?

I'm thinking he's pissed at the judge about something, perhaps the SAME judge he was bragging about having contact with, as this judge has allegedly "written the book on cyberbullying". Guess he wasn't willing to take on Rusty's bullshit. 

He could be threatening someone... or maybe it's just more of his racist BS. 

Either way, he just copied and pasted from wikipedia... 

Busy posting photos of Rose again.  Which he's getting off of Sarah's blog.  Not sure if he just wants to try and do what he can to make sure Sarah finds out he's stalking her blog, or just wants attention for bio-fathering a cute little girl that he has zero responsibility for.

On the racist BS front, my daughter, who looked an awful LOT like Rose when she was a baby, (peaches and cream, very pale skin, blonde hair, pale blue eyes), just got the results from the Mitochondrial DNA test that she recently took. 

The European ancestry was completely expected.  We also expected Native American (due to family lore), and not a trace was noted. 

What was not expected was the predominant Scandinavian ancestry, though her coloring certainly accommodates this.

What was completely unexpected,  was the Jewish, Japanese and West Asian (i.e. Middle East) ancestry in my daughter's DNA. 

Blonde hair and blue eyes can disguise an extraordinarily diverse ethnic heritage.  My Mom's mother HATED the Japanese.  Ironic that she herself had Japanese heritage.  Wonder what she would say to that, were she alive today and presented with the evidence?

Seeing how much Russ hates 'other' ethnic groups, I wonder what secrets Russ's DNA has to tell?   I'd be willing to bet that he's probably got a few surprises lurking within. 

He removed the racist post and posted a bunch of family pictures. The one of Lauren is labeled "butthead #1". Rose is just labeled as "#2". I know I've said it before, but I cannot stand the way he refers to Lauren. I can only hope that his language doesn't cause her pain as she gets older. 

8 hours ago, KnittingOwl said:

He removed the racist post and posted a bunch of family pictures. The one of Lauren is labeled "butthead #1". Rose is just labeled as "#2". I know I've said it before, but I cannot stand the way he refers to Lauren. I can only hope that his language doesn't cause her pain as she gets older. 

I hate it too. I also hate how he's always talking about her needing to pee, or how she is making a "who farted" face or takes embarrassing pictures of her while she's sleeping. 

He just has no respect for her as a person or her privacy, and doesn't even consider that he doesn't own her like property. 

And I think this is only going to get worse as she becomes a teenager. 

I think it's because he considers her his playmate, as opposed to his child.  

On the racist post front, I don't believe he ever posted that on his own Facebook.  He posted it on WMBD's Facebook page, which I presume is a radio or news station.  

Guess he figured no one he knows would realize he posted that comment.  But if you simply type in his name, all his 'public' posts are revealed, not just the commentary on his own page.

46 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

I hate it too. I also hate how he's always talking about her needing to pee, or how she is making a "who farted" face or takes embarrassing pictures of her while she's sleeping. 

He just has no respect for her as a person or her privacy, and doesn't even consider that he doesn't own her like property. 

And I think this is only going to get worse as she becomes a teenager. 

Thank you! I totally agree. I was sad to see his caption of her photo read "Butthead #1". There are inside family jokes and nicknames, but one keeps them "in the family" or between themselves. Not posted for the whole world to see. Very trashy.

I dated a guy in high school for a very brief time who would behave like that - he was so tone deaf and unaware that the cute yet very embarrassing story my dad had told him about what I did when I was three (running through the sprinkler in my little bikini minus the top) was not something that needed to be shared with his family while eating Thanksgiving dinner. 

That bastard now has four kids of his own - I can only imagine the shit he over shares about them. 

Back to Rusty, he's just trash. Practically out of the LOW RENT trailer park. I can imagine Lauren is already embarrassed to be out in public with him. And to call her Butthead #1 and then post a photo of Rose as #2? Dick move. I still can't quite believe his sperm was involved in Rose's creation - she's much too pretty to be a DeJaynes, judging from the photos of his other family members (Lauren excluded). 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived