IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

I'm so happy he has finally realized what a psychopath he looks like to outsiders, and appears to have realized that it would be a very, very bad idea for potential employers to be able to see what he shows us, and has shut down his page.

He's got enough of a battle to fight with the 'small town/talk of the town' issues he faces, everyone knowing someone who knows his business.  Cant' make finding a job in a poor economic community any easier.

I do feel terrible for his daughter, what with all she faces and a passive aggressive parent who clearly, would gladly sacrifice her just to piss off people who don't even matter.  And to make people feel sorrier for him.

He's actually jealous of his own child.

That is perhaps the saddest thing of all in this mess.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping his lawyers told him to quit posting shit on FB or they won't help him. Or a well meaning relative of his telling him to knock it off.

Or he is realizing it was a lost cause and going to "sweep clean". 

He'll be up and publicly running again in no time.  He'll open up that page, post a flurry of positive affirmation posts, take photos of the beauty that lies in the rubble all 'round him.  

Tomorrow, he'll be back at church, where conveniently they most likely serve that free coffee and donuts.  He'll briefly run into God, do his best to appear as penitent as possible, hope for a 'get off the train car to hell' card.  And presume he received one.  And at the very least, if he can't fool God, he will do his minimal best to try to fool his neighbors into believing he's fooled God.

And then the flurry of the Dad of the Century posts, all because he stuck around and grudgingly paid his child support on a semi-regular basis and takes his child off Mom's hands every other weekend.

And then the flurry of selfies, which will be accompanied by one photo of home cooked, therefore 'healthy' food, cause he's changing his ways, you know.  Followed by an avalanche of junk food restaurant posts because, you know, life is balance.  Can't eat healthy all the time, right?  

And yet again, we circle around to the angry, woman hating she-devil,  gay brother is an embarrassment and should burn in hell pity party posts.

Even if we can't see his page, we know all this will be taking place.

But we'll see it soon enough.  He can't stand the solitude.

Ah, he's posted a photo of the World Trade Center attack.  

In other news, David has posted a very lovey dovey photo of him and the Mrs.  He's married you know, with six children.  The photo is brand new.  The Mrs. just posted that she'd made that cape she's wearing in the last week, the bonnet in the last month.

Maybe that didn't help someone's ego and assisted in setting off his temper tantrum.

We knew Russ locking his Facebook down was never going to last. Any attention is good attention. But I suspect that post is aimed at FJ, not David/Sarah- they're conservatives, aren't they? It's FJ that's full of evil liberals.

43 minutes ago, lawfulevil said:

We knew Russ locking his Facebook down was never going to last. Any attention is good attention. But I suspect that post is aimed at FJ, not David/Sarah- they're conservatives, aren't they? It's FJ that's full of evil liberals.

Of course it's aimed at us. Aunt Janet commented that Trump should keep up the good work. She also cheered Rusty on when he went on his rampage, calling us cowards and posting his address so we can show up and duke it out. She's a real peach. 

Personally, and this is not meant to be snarky - while I think Aunt Janet has her hands full with her sister's boys, and does her best to quell things when she can, and on a general level seems to be a decent person, it does not strike me that she's the brightest bulb out there in Peoria

And yes, the 9/11 post was directed straight at us.  But his true anger I feel is directed at Sarah and David.  Because I'm sure in Russ's mind, David won.  And you know he can't stand that.

13 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Ah, he's posted a photo of the World Trade Center attack.  

In other news, David has posted a very lovey dovey photo of him and the Mrs.  He's married you know, with six children.  The photo is brand new.  The Mrs. just posted that she'd made that cape she's wearing in the last week, the bonnet in the last month.

Maybe that didn't help someone's ego and assisted in setting off his temper tantrum.

Where did you find the pix of the Mr & Mrs?  I didn't see anything on his Facebook page

Darn, at least last time he did this he went a few weeks without posting anything publicly. I figured he would start posting again but did not think it would be so soon.

I'm of the optimistic opinion that the Russturd is "over" SJ. He hardly ever mentions her or Rose; his anger seems to be directed mostly at Kindall and FJ with little side jabs at his gay brother and his extended family. Why the sudden surge of outward anger last week? Well, if he really did lose his job he might be sitting around with a lot of time on his hands. Kindall appears to be continually successful in her endeavors. Thus, Russ may have jealousy issues there. He may resent the fact she is successful and he isn't. Maybe his Hardees burger was underdone. Maybe the latest woman he's been chasing has told him to fuck off. Who knows. It seems to take very little to set him off. 

I really really hope Kindall was able to screenshot all his rants last week. There's a lot there that ought to be reviewed by her lawyer.

Interesting, I just went to David's page and he's removed the photograph.  He'd changed it to his profile picture.  It was there several days ago.  The photo showed Sarah wearing a cape she has just finished making, and a bonnet she has just finished making, according to her blog.  So it is clearly a new photograph.  It stated that he is the father of six children, and he's married to Sarah "M-----r".  She has changed the spelling of her last name on her profile picture, I presume so that it will deflect searches for her.  Unfortunately, if you have ever searched for her, all you need to hit is "S" or go as far as "Sarah" and she'll pop up.  Unless of course, she's blocked you.

David is probably reading here, too.  Because the second I mentioned this, he's gone and taken it down.

Now, while I absolutely believe that Russ has given up all hope of getting Sarah back, or even getting back at Sarah, I don't think Russ is absolutely over Sarah, just because he's not mentioning her or Rose.  He's lashing out at those within arms reach, and she isn't available.

A guy like him, a narcissistic ego driven person cannot stand anyone getting an upper hand on them.   And like I mentioned, David had just posted that over the moon, in love with each other photo of he and Sarah when Russ went off.

Then again, who knows what truly sets off a loose cannon.  Probably a general build up of failures and timing.

If I look at David's Facebook on my phone, I can see that photo of Sarah and him.  If I look at it on my desktop, it's gone.  Oddest thing.

14 hours ago, ellacinders said:

If I look at David's Facebook on my phone, I can see that photo of Sarah and him.  If I look at it on my desktop, it's gone.  Oddest thing.

It's probably still in the cache on your phone.

1 hour ago, ellacinders said:

I see the FB block, as predicted and fully expected, did not last long.  He must be lonely.

All that dirty sexy dancing with himself got tiring. In a way I feel bad for him - he's clearly got problemsthat need to be addressed, as well as some behavioral issues. I'm not trying to diagnose him or speculate - the fact is, he can't get along with others, can't keep a job, and has this pathological need for attention. It must be hell to live like that. While I snark on him, I do also pray that he gets the help he needs so he can be a productive member of society. Yes Russ, not all of us at FJ are evil heathens. 

He couldn't even keep his Facebook private for two lousy weeks.  Shows that no one in his circle paid enough attention to him and to top that off, we didn't pay enough attention to him, and he can't stand it, so he made it public again, a very deliberate and thought out action.

It is very sad.  It is sad that he doesn't realize that if he's not getting the feedback he desires from his peeps, that it means they are tired of his 'stuff.'  And it means the majority of them have most likely cut his feed and never even see it anyhow.

He made a public plea to be included in someone's - anyone's - Super Bowl party.  

No one hit the 'like' button.  No one commented.  My supposition is that he was not invited anywhere.

Because, today - instead of the typical selfies as proof of  football revelry, buffalo wings and belonging -  he simply posts another "Stay away from Toxic People" meme. 

So.  Who is the toxic people meme directed at, exactly?  Evil women?  Free Jingers? Or perhaps all those good friends who had their fun without him?

It sucks to be left out.  Ignored.  But if one is consistently experiencing this, one has to ask oneself - how exactly did I get myself into this mess?  What am I doing that so puts off others that I am alone?  Is everyone else I know a jerk - or am I being the jerk?

And if you have enough intelligence to formulate the reality in your mind, that yes, you are the common denominator in the equation, and you want that all to change, don't post toxic people memes when you don't get your way.

All it proves is that no matter how self-aware you are of the problem, you will always pout and point the finger elsewhere, and propagate the misery.  When you prove that you refuse to learn and grow,  steadfastly stuck in your own mud hole, your people will move on without you.   

He's now calling out the "haters" and trying to convince us he's "alright alright alright". 

Russ, we aren't "hating" on you, we feel nothing but pity and disgust for the life you lead and the beliefs you espouse. Start focusing on taking care of yourself. 

Well, that sure didn't take long.  Gads, so predictable.  It really is sad.  If he really wanted us to cease discussing him, he'd have left his Facebook page private.   We had pretty much stopped discussing him.  And he can't stand it.

We really should find a way to privatize our discussions.  A thread perhaps, that he cannot locate by a simple search.   What would he do then?  If he couldn't learn what we discussed?  Or, if we actually mutually decided to move on en masse, and forget him?

What would you do, Russ?

He'd probably just torture Kindall more. It's probably a good thing for Lauren that he's got us to be mad at.

In slightly related unrelated news, Mr. Jonathan Sap Crosby who I believe lives on the same floor as Russ, or maybe a floor or two above him, reports that the authorities were just recently conducting door to door searches of the apartments due to the meth abuse there.  

In slightly related unrelated news, Mr. Jonathan Sap Crosby who I believe lives on the same floor as Russ, or maybe a floor or two above him, reports that the authorities were just recently conducting door to door searches of the apartments due to the meth abuse there.  

Do you know them personally?

No, don't have to.  When people post things publicly, anyone can see it.

What's your interest in this guy in particular?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived