IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

Well he's sharing 'job' memories.  

Hi Russ.  Glad to see you never fail to reveal your presence here.

We wouldn't want to be surprised by anything you do, so thanks for keeping things consistent.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it certain that his fried chicken skills have taken him far.....oh and all the files on the bed maybe a manuscript we'll call it adulting for dummies...

He's now flipping 'us' off.  And, probably his exes too.  He's right on time for his religious boo hoo God loves Russ even though he's a sinner weekend post.

Bless you, Russ - for having nothing better to do than prove 'us' right.

3 hours ago, ellacinders said:

He's now flipping 'us' off.  And, probably his exes too.  He's right on time for his religious boo hoo God loves Russ even though he's a sinner weekend post.

Bless you, Russ - for having nothing better to do than prove 'us' right.

And of course he's posted the photo of him  with a clean white shirt on and a sweet baby Lauren in a beautiful pink dress front and center on his Facebook page to show the world "see what a great Dad I am". We get it Rusty, you've got a cock, it doesn't shoot blanks, and thanks to the court system, you get to see your daughter and pretend her mother is an evil hag. 

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with a man like him. Or maybe him! Imagine being Mrs. Russell L. DeJaynes, Jr.?!? Ahh, my dream life is complete. 

I feel like a fun party game right now would be listing some things we'd rather do than have sex with Russ. Naturally, I'll start. I would rather:

-Let a toddler cut my hair.

-Slam my finger in a car door.

-Give you up, let you down, run around, & desert you.

-Get a misspelled tattoo somewhere I can't cover up.

-Touch a habanero pepper, and then my eyeball.

-Go on vacation with my mother.

-Have to eat my way out of a giant turnip.

Maybe not seeing his daughter for almost two years set him off. Or maybe a pic of the adorable father and daughter picture. I can see Rose ADORES her dad, David. The smiles, the hugs, walking together, along with the other kids, playing. Ahhh, the wonderful childhood memories!

Well, not much Russ can do at this point anymore. He can keep on harping the Bible verses. People see right thru him. Insecure, uncertain and can't stop seeing the train wrecks going on in his life. 

Lawfulevil, I'll join that game! Put me in the Disney's mad hatter's tea cup rides and let me hurl my morning's breakfast on the floor. 

I guess he thinks that the photos of him and Lauren depict a kind, clean cut, devoted feller.   Probably for the benefit of that Facebook dating page he joined.

I suppose therefore, since he's left most of his vile, women hating, minority hating content that he's presuming most of the women that will be interested enough to take a look at his page, also cannot read.

He's driving on empty, which means 'lowered expectations.'

9 hours ago, lawfulevil said:

I feel like a fun party game right now would be listing some things we'd rather do than have sex with Russ. Naturally, I'll start. I would rather:

-Let a toddler cut my hair.

-Slam my finger in a car door.

-Give you up, let you down, run around, & desert you.

-Get a misspelled tattoo somewhere I can't cover up.

-Touch a habanero pepper, and then my eyeball.

-Go on vacation with my mother.

-Have to eat my way out of a giant turnip.

- I'd rather have three root canals without Novocaine. 

- Sit through several JillRod videos without snacks or booze.

- Hell, spend a few days in the Rodrigues family tenement on wheels. 

- eat from "mystery cans" a la Naugler

- poop in a white bucket

- attend a years worth of Steve Maxwells church services with the elderly

- travel out of country with the PP as my companion

- Eat hamburgers and donuts with Josh Duggar

- Listen to 12 continuous hours of one of the Rodrigues cd's on repeat

- step on a large rusty nail

Can anyone tell me what the point is of that video Russ shared on Facebook yesterday? It's a guy going against the posted signs around him. I guess this is how dipshit gets his jollies. 

I've got some!

--Take a final exam in statistics

--Get an ingrown toenail removed without anesthesia

--Take a bus ride to Tijuana with a screaming baby and a nine-year-old practicing the recorder

--Have braces again--'nuff said.

-Have to drive the first car I ever drove forever.

Spoiler

Worse than it initially sounds- it was a BRIGHT TEALISH-BLUE 1992 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontiac_Trans_Sport

-Run a 5k on a treadmill made from Legos.

-Develop a life-threatening allergy to chocolate.

-Explain stochastic calculus to Donald Trump.

-Explain the Civil War, also to Donald Trump.

-Get any Savage Garden song stuck in my head.

I decided a while ago to stop paying any attention to Russ so I don't. 

I do, however, follow Kindall & Lauren's pages. 

Not to snark, not to even comment. But, to watch their successes.

I don't know any of them, but I am thrilled to see them happy and thriving.

I just like watching others succeed in happiness & contentment & growth & life. The world is being torn to shreds but it gives one hope to see the love and life from people who push and work for happiness & contentment.

Life is much more pleasant without the morons. 

14 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Can anyone tell me what the point is of that video Russ shared on Facebook yesterday? It's a guy going against the posted signs around him. I guess this is how dipshit gets his jollies. 

Defiance. Going against the grain of mankind and ethic rules lol. Stuuuuuupid lol! Try not to read into it too much.

He's just reiterating 'who' he is.  In case there's someone left out there, who hasn't already figured out that Russ was born to break all the rules, then cry over the consequences of those choices.

Meanwhile, it appears he's perfected that home fried chicken.  

Watch out, Hardees.

Yeah, I knew that fried chicken wasn't "homemade". Just take outs brought home on fine china plates. Nothing wrong with that! I do that too! Not everyone can perfect the fried chicken like our grandmas used to do.

I agree Russ likes to break rules and cry about how unfair life is. Yep, life isn't always fair!

I enjoyed looking at the photographs of Lauren and her siblings having a great time! It provides her stability and the love of the extended family members. I also  enjoyed looking at the pictures of SJ and her brood having a great time as well! It just says "Summer is almost here!".

1 hour ago, EweSheep said:

Yeah, I knew that fried chicken wasn't "homemade". Just take outs brought home on fine china plates. Nothing wrong with that! I do that too! Not everyone can perfect the fried chicken like our grandmas used to do.

No, that definitely looked homemade to me. Rusty has had plenty of time to perfect his fried chicken skills since he isn't doing anything else.  The canned peaches in heavy syrup was the giveaway that the meal was homemade.  Fine China?!? Lol. Good old Rusty. 

1 hour ago, ellacinders said:

Today he reveals Lauren's talent for art and drawing.  She's VERY good.  

I just went over to look - wow! She should be very proud of her work and hopefully she will have great opportunities to fully develop her skills.  

Yes she is THAT good of an artist! She is talented for an eye for details, proper shading and good depth!

He's cooking again, because it's fresh.  A mushroom burger with cheese on the bottom AND the top, with fries.  Keeps pounding on the Hardees work experience - Ten YEARS, you know.  Off and on.  I have no idea what that actually means, but I believe it to mean that within a ten year period, he worked at Hardees a few months here, a couple months there.  Referenced some other friend/guy who worked there as some sort of proof of his claim of employment.

If you've spent so much time with two or three jobs at once, Russ, why are you always behind on your child support?

Ya I think if I wanted a recipe the last place I would look is for a hardees recipe....So gross and hardees gives me the shits...

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived