IGNORED

Jill, Derick, Israel and Santa- Part 22

samurai_sarah

32 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Poor Michelle could barely come up with Izzy's name...and Derick, yep, the thrill is gone.

She can't be bothered to form bonds with her own children what do you expect her to do with grandchildren?  She may hit double digits by the end of the year. We know only the first handful of kids got any real time with her. 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jill is further along than they are saying....she looked pregnant in some of the pics prior to Jinger's wedding. I remember one where she was sitting....possibly at a shower?....I can't remember, but she had a definite bump.  They were asked, and Derick said not yet.  I wouldn't be surprised if they gave a later due datr, in order to keep everything secret squirrel for her actual birth, ala Jinger's wedding secrecy.  

Also, I don't care for long hair on a man (dh's gets cut to the skin every 2wks, like clockwork)....but I think Derick's hair looks good on him.  It doesn't bother me....well, till he does the man bun thing.  I HATE man buns. 

12 minutes ago, Nicole Jinger Duggar said:

That thigh grab tho...

Gotta let them know whose D that belongs to. 

4 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Israel leads Spurgeon, Meredith, Erasmus, and Bangladesh on incredible adventures with his trusty stewdriver.

Whilst Josie is in the background exclaiming "you dumb babies!" :pb_lol:

A fundie Rugrats remake? Does their adventure include finding the Lord through their backyard? (I love that show. Grew up watching it. )

17 minutes ago, BoPeep said:

I think Jill is further along than they are saying....she looked pregnant in some of the pics prior to Jinger's wedding. I remember one where she was sitting....possibly at a shower?....I can't remember, but she had a definite bump.  They were asked, and Derick said not yet.  I wouldn't be surprised if they gave a later due datr, in order to keep everything secret squirrel for her actual birth, ala Jinger's wedding secrecy.  

Also, I don't care for long hair on a man (dh's gets cut to the skin every 2wks, like clockwork)....but I think Derick's hair looks good on him.  It doesn't bother me....well, till he does the man bun thing.  I HATE man buns. 

Let me laugh... We are talking about the Dillards, when they got married the added the middle name "famewhore"

^Surprised Jill isn't already sticking her stomach out in that pic.

Also if they're doing a Rugrats remake is Reptar a metaphor for Jesus? 

42 minutes ago, sunshine said:

A little snap Jill. Jill:...you already knew that.

I love bare, chubby kids feet!

9 minutes ago, MiddleAgedLady said:

Uh oh! Derick's engaging with Twitter followers this morning. This won't turn out well. 

That man needs to get something to do during the day. Like a job. 

57 minutes ago, sunshine said:

A little snap Jill. Jill:...you already knew that.

I go to the point when Michelle turned to Izzy and went into hyper baby voice mode but couldn't seem to remember his name and I had to tap out. Jill and Derick looked less than thrilled up to that point tbh

21 minutes ago, MiddleAgedLady said:

Uh oh! Derick's engaging with Twitter followers this morning. This won't turn out well. 

Maybe he wants to run for president some day?

3 minutes ago, habert said:

I go to the point when Michelle turned to Izzy and went into hyper baby voice mode but couldn't seem to remember his name and I had to tap out. Jill and Derick looked less than thrilled up to that point tbh

She only has 6 grand kids so far...it can't be that hard to keep them straight! It's only going to get way worse when they get in the double digits and possibly beyond!

26 minutes ago, karen77 said:

She only has 6 grand kids so far...it can't be that hard to keep them straight! It's only going to get way worse when they get in the double digits and possibly beyond!

I think pregnancy brain turned her mind to jello long ago. I bet she calls her kids the wrong name every day of their lives. The grandkids don't stand a chance. 

"Little Granduggar Blessing #61! Stop hitting Little Granduggar Blessing #53!"

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think pregnancy brain turned her mind to jello long ago. I bet she calls her kids the wrong name every day of their lives. The grandkids don't stand a chance. 

"Little Granduggar Blessing #61! Stop hitting Little Granduggar Blessing #53!"

My mother only had three kids and she couldn't get our names straight.  My sisters and I were okay with being called by each other's names, but we drew the line at "Trapper", which was our dog's name.

8 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

My mother only had three kids and she couldn't get our names straight.  My sisters and I were okay with being called by each other's names, but we drew the line at "Trapper", which was our dog's name.

I answer to my sisters name :-/

Thats what my parents get for doing the Duggar baby naming gimmick and giving their kids names that start with the same first letter. 

I'm fascinated by this sudden vest thing the jestator has going on. Isreal is the child of her little jillypoodle, you'd think she'd remember his name. 

17 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

My mother ALWAYS calls me by the dog's name, and the dog by my name. And she wonders why neither of us listen to her. :pb_lol:

I dont believe for one second that Jill didnt know how many months, weeks, days, and minutes pregnant she is.  Looking to Derick and asking?  Yeah.... nope... more like "crap, what did we want to be public?"

15 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I dont believe for one second that Jill didnt know how many months, weeks, days, and minutes pregnant she is.  Looking to Derick and asking?  Yeah.... nope... more like "crap, what did we want to be public?"

Totally. Someone who has been peeing on sticks for the past year+ knows exactly how many weeks pregnant she is. I get that it's kind of confusing to think about it in months since the first week of your pregnancy is your period and it is sort of counterintuitive, but I find it impossible to believe Jill doesn't now how many weeks she is.

2 hours ago, BoPeep said:

Once my mom asked me, "what's the point of man buns?" I genuinely couldn't answer.

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Gotta let them know whose D that belongs to. 

:puke-huge: x a million 

I think maybe Jill is hoping that if she pushes the date back, she can have an "early" home birth without facing criticism for trying to give birth again at home after the risks she took with Izzy.  I can see a People story of "Oh, we planned to give birth at X facility, but when labor started earlier than expected and there were no beds available, rather than go to a place we were uncomfortable with, we made the choice to call up one of my midwife friends who was able to come over and help us birth at home."  Because that's totally believable and how all that works.  

Also, my name rhymes with both of my aunts', so my mom and grandma always go through their names before coming up with mine.  Rarely my sister's, though, possibly because our names are so different.  

4 hours ago, Fun Undies said:

With both of my fullterm babies, I was sick-as-a-dog as soon as I hit six weeks.  There was no way I could hide a pregnancy with anyone I was around for more than thirty minutes.  I ended up needing IV fluids because I was throwing up so much, loosing weight, etc.  And not just a little on the side, with a quick run to the bathroom.  I'm talking about needing a container in my hand, and throwing up like I drank a frickin keg the night before.  It was horrible.  IF she's pregnant, and really queasy, it might be hard to know when she'll feel primed for social media photo ops.  I will say, that once again, Jeremy looks tired, and Jessa looks like she's got a pep in her step.  They might just be enjoying too much sweet fellowship to care about coming up for social media air ;)

Unfortunately my husband is going through this now, and he'll be starting individual therapy soon because his frustrations with his life (career, and chronic health issues), are coming out more passive aggressive angry than anything else, and he needs some help finding some mental tools to help him (thank God we believe in therapy, because it's obvious Derick doesn't, and God only knows how much worse things will be for him, before they say, "Maybe we need to reevalute things" <-- not going to happen, but one can dream). 

Derick (just based on social media - so who knows) seems exhausted (mentally, physically, both?), and I think you hit the nail on the head with your observations.

~~~~~~~~

@keepsweet I'm also very sorry for your losses
~~~~~~~~~

I do wonder between these videos, and then Jill's teary eyed video, if maybe they got unexpected news on their NT scan.  I don't know if they did one, but then there's also the blood tests around that time, too ~ so maybe they felt comfortable sharing, since miscarriage risks drop drastically after 10 weeks, but nobody is all that excited, because they're waiting on some results??  Since they seem to see anything like miscarriage, or possibly even disabilities, as a reflection on their spirituality, maybe there's some passive aggressive judgements going on there . . . . I really hope not.  AND seriously, I don't mean to suggest such doom and gloom for any pregnancy, and I'm sure everything's fine, but when you pair it all together, I agree that something seems off, and like everyone, I'm trying to figure out what it is.  I guess we'll know eventually.

Part I put in bold above....

From the way they talked in that video, there have been no scans. Probably no blood work either. They seem to do minimal prenatal care, based on what they have said in the past. In my opinion - it's highly irresponsible...especially for people who are supposedly "pro-life." I am not saying someone needs to do every scan and whatnot in books (I skipped some during my pregnancy.) But they skip things that could really make a difference for the health and safety of baby and mother.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived