IGNORED

Trump 7 - Cheeto in Charge

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

And you know Agent Orange fucked up when even KKKarl Rove is calling him out for his Boeing comments;

thehill.com/homenews/administration/309231-gop-strategist-trump-not-accurate-on-boeing

Getting the popcorn ready for the 3am tweet storms...

Let me guess!

"Carl is a yuuuge idiot. He's been captured by the system and doesn't know what he's talking about!!"

"Carl's corrupt. I'll be Boeing bribed him to say that mean stuff about me. He's the reason I want to drain the swamp! "

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/09/politics/conway-defends-trump-apprentice/index.html

"Were we so concerned about the hours and hours and hours spent on the golf course of the current president? I mean presidents have a right to do things in their spare time, in their leisure time," Conway argued.

Um, doesn't Trump own several golf courses?  And we're to believe that he won't be stepping foot on any of them for the next four years? (if he lasts four years)

4 minutes ago, JMarie said:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/09/politics/conway-defends-trump-apprentice/index.html

Um, doesn't Trump own several golf courses?  And we're to believe that he won't be stepping foot on any of them for the next four years? (if he lasts four years)

Quick question. Has anyone ever heard Kellyanne respond to criticism of Trump in any way other than the political version of "I know you are, but what am I." Because I haven't. 

Trump is reportedly declining to read the daily intelligence briefings. Da fuq? Does he think he can just start reading them on inauguration day and be okay? Or does he not think they're necessary at all? I just don't get it and it scares me. 

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/12/9/1609079/-This-is-not-normal-Donald-Trump-is-declining-to-read-the-daily-presidential-intelligence-briefings?detail=facebook

2 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

Quick question. Has anyone ever heard Kellyanne respond to criticism of Trump in any way other than the political version of "I know you are, but what am I." Because I haven't. 

Nope, Kellyanne is stuck in the junior high mean girl mindset. That's why Drumpf likes her.

42 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Trump is reportedly declining to read the daily intelligence briefings. Da fuq? Does he think he can just start reading them on inauguration day and be okay? Or does he not think they're necessary at all? I just don't get it and it scares me. 

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/12/9/1609079/-This-is-not-normal-Donald-Trump-is-declining-to-read-the-daily-presidential-intelligence-briefings?detail=facebook

He has the attention span of a toddler. He can't assimilate hundreds of pages or hours of briefings. I'm sure he's planning for Pence and Ivanka's husband to handle it all. Because he's so great at delegation. That leaves him plenty of Twitter time.

CNN has an article about this too. Guess who gets daily briefings? Pence.

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

Trump is stuck on the word intelligence. He's convinced that he knows it all, so why would he bother with a briefing? Let someone not as smart as him deal with it. After all, he's the smartest man who ever lived- even smarter than Albert Einstein and Steven Hawking put together!

When Trump makes rich people lose money in the stock market because of his big fat mouth, those folks are going to raise hell. He doesn't give a damn about the effects on smaller investors who have big dreams like eating a few times a week and keeping a decent roof over their heads in their retirement years, but maybe he'll eventually wise up when rich people are complaining. Please? :pray:

"Were we so concerned about the hours and hours and hours spent on the golf course of the current president? I mean presidents have a right to do things in their spare time, in their leisure time," Conway argued.

Bless your heart, Kellyanne! You suffer from the delusion that you know how to do a dogwhistle that only Trump's fans can hear. President Obama took a lot less leisure time than previous presidents, and didn't think living in the White House with his family was beneath him.

8 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I read where someone on Twitter was halfway joking about putting the briefs in tweet form to attract Trump's attention. 

I'll stop now before I cry. Again.

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

It scares me too!

Maybe Putin is taking them instead. Donald knows everything anyway so he doesn't have to have a daily briefing. And didn't Trump say once that he'll teach the generals or military guys a few things?  He's never served a day in his life, but is an expert in all things military and everything else. He can't even take this shit seriously.

Once again proving he's a complete idiot.

Oh and a little story for all of you for today. My sister and bro-in-law don't think President Obama should even be talking to world leaders at all. Since Cheeto is pres. elect it's his turn to get to know everyone before he takes over. Never mind that he's not even sworn in yet, that just doesn't matter. President Obama is a "lame duck" anyway, "emphasis on the lame" (THEIR words, not mine).  I just can't even with them anymore.

Just watched nbc news and gullani is no longer in the running for Secretary of State. I would love to be a fly on the wall on how that went down.

26 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Just watched nbc news and gullani is no longer in the running for Secretary of State. I would love to be a fly on the wall on how that went down.

That's probably the best thing I've heard today. He needs to go away NOW.

I have, of course been hearing a LOT of Christmas music lately, and I have decided, after hearing deplorable used in the lyrics, that You're A Mean One, Mr Grinch is my theme song for Trump. Replace Grinch with Trump and it's golden!

also one other lyric change:

"The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote: 

Twit

Tweet!

TWAT!"

Karl Rove and Newt and Rudi!  Jeeeze, if there were just some place we could send rancid people who are well past their best-by date; Sarah Palin should go there as well.  Every.  damn. time. we hear these somethings prattling on it's like listening to the walking dead.  They are about as relevant as a singing bass, although I have to say, some singing bass are pretty awesome, like  this bad ass bass: 

Because now more than ever, we need fish singing great songs. 

He is considering Bobby Valentine for an ambassadorship. 

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/report-president-elect-trump-considering-bobby-valentine-for-position/

Who's next? Maybe Terry Bradshaw as Secretary of Agriculture? He probably played on grass fields more than astroturf and grass grows, so that's a lot like farming, right? 

Someone please tell me that we all fell into a parallel universe and we can get back to our real one where a functioning adult (not sure I even care who that is at this point) is president-elect. 

Wow, just wow. The Washington Post published an article entitled, "Trump says blacks who stayed home were 'almost as good' as those who voted for him. A couple of excerpts:

President-elect Donald Trump claimed Friday night that African Americans came through for him “big league” in the November election and said those who stayed home were “almost as good" as those who voted for him.

Trump’s comments came during a rally in Grand Rapids, Mich., the latest stop on an ongoing “thank you” tour of states where the Republican prevailed against Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Nationally, exit polls showed Clinton overwhelmingly winning African Americans over Trump, 89 percent to 8 percent. Still, that was a somewhat smaller margin than President Obama enjoyed in his 2012 reelection against Republican nominee Mitt Romney. Exit polls from that race showed Obama garnering 93 percent of the black vote compared to Romney’s 6 percent.

“The African American community was great to us,” Trump told his crowd Friday night. “They came through, big league. Big league. And frankly if they had any doubt, they didn’t vote, and that was almost as good because a lot of people didn’t show up, because they felt good about me.”

During his speech, he introduced the chief executive officer and chairman of the Dow Chemical Company, Andrew Liveris, referring to him as “a man who cares greatly about this state and this country — even though he does happen to come from Australia.”

Trump announced that the chemical industry magnate would be heading up his newly created American Manufacturing Council.

In brief remarks., Liveris touted the economic swagger his corporation carries in Michigan, and announced that a new innovation center would be created in the state, promising hundreds of jobs.

“We could’ve put it anywhere in the world,” Liveris said in Aussie-accented English. “We aren’t waiting. We’re going ahead. We’re using American hard work and American dreams and we’re going to fight for the Dow company and the U.S.A.”

Left unmentioned was Dow’s decision in June to it cut about 8 percent of its total workforce in Michigan as a result of its takeover of Dow Corning amid a pending merger with rival DuPont.

Trump told the audience Liveris would soon be making the appointments to the council, which will be aimed at “finding ways to bring industry back to America.”

"You can count on me and the business leaders we’ll put on this team,” Liveris said. “This will be America’s finest and brightest to solve these problems that you all have.”

Can you imagine if any other politician said something like this?

I wonder how much corporate welfare he's giving Dow. I'm sure tax breaks out the ying yang at a minimum.

7 hours ago, VixenToast said:

I have, of course been hearing a LOT of Christmas music lately, and I have decided, after hearing deplorable used in the lyrics, that You're A Mean One, Mr Grinch is my theme song for Trump. Replace Grinch with Trump and it's golden!

also one other lyric change:

"The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote: 

Twit

Tweet!

TWAT!"

Thanks for the earworm...I think. :pb_razz:

re: Bobby Valentine -- he does speak at least some Japanese......

WEEI.com

Valentine is friendly with current Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, who, like the former All-American, attended the University of Southern California.

A few other elements that may help Valentine's case include Japan prioritizing bringing baseball back for the 2020 Summer Olympics, along with the athletic director's familiarity with SoftBank Hawks owner Masayoshi Son. Son recently announced after a meeting with Trump that SoftBank would be investing $50 billion in America's technology sector.

Of course, that 50 billion dollar figure isn't quite what it seems to be, but hey!  It sounds good. According to the New York Times

...the $50 billion investment pledge is not an entirely new initiative that SoftBank is undertaking. Instead, the money is projected to come from the Japanese company’s previously announced Vision fund, a $100 billion vehicle for investing in technology companies worldwide.

The fund — which includes Saudi Arabia, a target of Mr. Trump’s ire during the presidential campaign, as a key partner — was always expected to strike a significant portion of its deals in the United States.

1 hour ago, Howl said:

re: Bobby Valentine -- he does speak at least some Japanese......

WEEI.com

Of course, that 50 billion dollar figure isn't quite what it seems to be, but hey!  It sounds good. According to the New York Times

Yes, he does. But sorry if I am not convinced that managing baseball teams prepares one for handling foreign policy and diplomacy in any capacity. 

5 hours ago, louisa05 said:

Yes, he does. But sorry if I am not convinced that managing baseball teams prepares one for handling foreign policy and diplomacy in any capacity. 

Totally agree, but in this new alt-reality regime, you have to forage for every tidbit of good news and know that he could pick someone much, much worse. 

No no no!  Trump's not going to work on The Apprentice in his spare time.  Of course he took to  Twitter to tell everyone.

11h11 hours ago

I have NOTHING to do with The Apprentice except for fact that I conceived it with Mark B & have a big stake in it. Will devote ZERO TIME!

8h8 hours ago

Reports by @CNN that I will be working on The Apprentice during my Presidency, even part time, are ridiculous & untrue - FAKE NEWS!

Ivana wants to be ambassador to the Czech Republic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/14/ivana-trump-to-ex-husband-donald-make-me-ambassador-to-the-czech-republic/?utm_term=.ba577060d1e7

"Cheeto", "Agent Orange", and (my fav) "Orange Fuckface"  are accurate.  What I don't understand is why his wife, who obviously cares a great deal about how she looks, did not clean up her man.  How could she NOT notice overly processed hair and self-tanning gone wrong?  I don't get it.  

47 minutes ago, Tree Hugger 2 said:

"Cheeto", "Agent Orange", and (my fav) "Orange Fuckface"  are accurate.  What I don't understand is why his wife, who obviously cares a great deal about how she looks, did not clean up her man.  How could she NOT notice overly processed hair and self-tanning gone wrong?  I don't get it.  

My mom and I were talking about this during the election. Mom thinks she's just checked out. I think there was probably something in the pre-nup where she can't say anything publicly against him and she has limited "say" in private with a threat of losing $$$ if she doesn't comply.

Not directly about Drumpf, but, Corey Stewart, who had been Drumpf's state chairperson here in VA, before being fired for basically being too enthusiastic in his support of Agent Orange, is running for Governor in next year's election. SIGH. As a happy little bonus (please note the sarcasm), he's giving away an AR-15 for Christmas. I guess it's the gift for someone who has everything...

WASHINGTON — In a pitch sure to draw both praise and scorn, Prince William County Board of Supervisors chairman Corey Stewart is giving away an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle in his campaign for governor.

A campaign email to supporters contains a photo of a black-and-gray AR-15 with a camo-finished stock over the phrase, “Giving Away an AR-15 for Christmas.”

“It’s the most popular semi-automatic rifle sold in the United States,” said Stewart, who hoped the giveaway accentuated his support for gun rights.

But while the AR-15 is the nation’s most popular rifle it’s also reviled among gun control advocates because it’s been used in some mass shootings.

Just two weeks ago, the conspiracy theorist who walked into Comet Ping Pong pizza chasing an unfounded rumor fired an AR-15 inside the restaurant on Connecticut Avenue, south of Chevy Chase.

“Some people choose to commit crimes with that,” Stewart said. “That’s up to the criminals, but that’s not a problem with the rifle itself.”

Stewart is among several candidates running for the Republican nomination for Virginia governor next year.  He was fired as Virginia chairman of the Trump campaign in the closing days of the presidential race when he organized an unauthorized protest outside the headquarters of the Republican National Committee.

Please save us from this nutjob.

11 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

My mom and I were talking about this during the election. Mom thinks she's just checked out. I think there was probably something in the pre-nup where she can't say anything publicly against him and she has limited "say" in private with a threat of losing $$$ if she doesn't comply.

Ugh.  What a horrible life.  Yeah, she's rich, but money definitely isn't everything.  I'd much rather have the freedom to live my life the way I want and the ability to have a say in the path my life takes.  It's obvious she doesn't want to be first lady and doesn't want to leave NY.  Frankly, I'm surprised she hasn't filed for divorce.  With a minor child, she'd get enough child support to live very comfortably.  That's got to be better than putting up with Cheeto.

Melania looks like a completely miserable person. There is no way Trump treats her well. I've always felt that she has just been waiting for him to die. 

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Melania looks like a completely miserable person. There is no way Trump treats her well. I've always felt that she has just been waiting for him to die. 

I also think (guess, presuppose, assume) she likely has a miserable life. I think she has no decision-making or control, and likely verbally and/or emotionally abused. I think that access to her son is likely what is hanging over her head to keep her "in line". I have a fair bit of sympathy for her. If he had not been elected, I had figured six more months for that marriage, tops.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived