IGNORED

Election Results 2016

Destiny

5 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

I don;t understand how Christians can support this this man with his three divorces and many affairs.

He's prolife. That's all that matters. And he's saying things they want to say

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse me, Americans,

What are you doing? You still kind of rule the world. But as non-Americans we have no vote. We were banking on you guys to choose well for the rest of us. Do you realise how many lives are at stake, not to mention the ecological future of the planet? And all because -maybe- Trump will choose judges who oppose abortion? I realise abortion law is important. But so is the rest of the world. You can't just hand the nations and the planet over to this man as collateral damage in the fight against abortion. 

We have been looking into moving to Germany after dh retires from the military. We lived there for six years and loved every second of it. From what we can see, if you have proof of an income and your own health insurance  , it seems pretty straight forward.

And the stock market is tanking even further now too. Great. Almost 800 points down. Is this what's going to happen to the economy along with everything else? Right down the shitter.

5 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

They want Roe v Wade overturned.  That's all they care about.

Well, congratulations "Christians".  Now what?

I hope they realize this will never happen. Even if it did abortions will still happen. 

The Supreme Court is supposed to decide in the Virginia transgender bathroom case. People were banking on Clinton winning and the decision being 4-4. Trump will appoint someone who won't protect these people.

Just now, HeathenBlondie said:

And the stock market is tanking even further now too. Great. Almost 800 points down. Is this what's going to happen to the economy along with everything else? Right down the shitter.

I hope people realize Trump is for the 1%. WW3 is next. 

3 minutes ago, foreign fundie said:

Excuse me, Americans,

What are you doing? You still kind of rule the world. But as non-Americans we have no vote. We were banking on you guys to choose well for the rest of us. Do you realise how many lives are at stake, not to mention the ecological future of the planet? And all because -maybe- Trump will choose judges who oppose abortion? I realise abortion law is important. But so is the rest of the world. You can't just hand the nations and the planet over to this man as collateral damage in the fight against abortion. 

But the fetus I mean babies. That's what matters.

1 minute ago, JoyfulSel said:

I'm done. I'm going to bed. Fuck this.

Wish I could go to sleep but too anxious.  Can't wrap my head around this.

I legit don't feel safe right now. I hit multiple targets of threatened demographics.

6 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

My stomach hurts.  Can't remember ever having this reaction to an election night.

All decent human beings are feeling it right now.

4 minutes ago, CharlieInCharge said:

If you have a college degree it's not too hard to get a teaching job in Taiwan and South Korea. Taiwan has great healthcare and is very friendly toward Americans. 

My white cousin taught in Korea a just a couple years ago. She said the industry there is notoriously racist against POC. I'm ready to sell everything to go to American Samoa or US Virgin Islands. I can hustle by braiding hair on the beach.

May I point out that Roe v Wade was approved by republican judges. And repubs have had control before and have not overturned it. 

I can't believe what I'm watching, and I'm Australian thia doesn't even "directly" effect me, but the fella just looked at my face and came back and handed me an alcoholic beverage

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

I'm just sitting here crying now. I am too upset to even drink my wine.

I can't stop crying and my youngest just told me to "calm down, i hate him too but it will be fine."  He's still alive - I deserve a cookie.

so if we were 20 year old white males who know everything we know there is no cause for alarm.  Smh.

I'm going to bed and when I wake up I hope by some miracle  it'll be Hillary for president. I can't believe this is even happening.

9 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

I'm sorry, but this isn't Mitt Romney or George W. Bush that is being elected.

I'm not thinking clearly enough to imagine what we can do going forward, but it's far too late to "go high" and pretend everything will be okay. 

I hate sounding like  a depressed Debbie Downer on benzos, but he may well be the last elected president of the United States.  The man is Putin's puppet and wants out of NATO for christsake, and he's going to have an undivided Congress and control of the Supreme Court. 

But like most all politicians, he might very well be saying what he thinks his public wants to hear and has no intention of backing it up.

Of course, that presents its own set of problems, as the gun-totin' rednecks that helped him get this far will be pissed off at being let down and might very well get violent over it.

Don't get me wrong...I hate the idea of a very probable Trump presidency as much as you do. I just don't feel ready to actually panic yet, even though the thoughts of what he could do make me ill.

1 minute ago, Snarkylark said:

May I point out that Roe v Wade was approved by republican judges. And repubs have had control before and have not overturned it. 

This is not that. The Republic party is NOT what it used to be.

2020 can't come fast enough. Save us, Kanye. Seriously, that guy would be a better president.

I seriously wish I was a white man right now.

3 minutes ago, Toothfairy said:

I hope they realize this will never happen. Even if it did abortions will still happen. 

Roe v Wade will probably overturned and abortion laws turned back to the states..  Fundies don't care about women who die in botched backroom abortions.   In fact, in their eyes they deserve the ultimate penalty as baby killers anyway.

Just now, Hokey Pokey said:

I can't believe what I'm watching, and I'm Australian thia doesn't even "directly" effect me, but the fella just looked at my face and came back and handed me an alcoholic beverage

Can you mail me a live Huntsman spider, so I can throw it on my fella?

I really need to start a support group for Democrat women, that are married to Republican men.

To say it's tense in my house, is an understatement. MrSnazzy hasn't said a word to me in over an hour, because I tore him a new one.

Just now, season of life said:

2020 can't come fast enough. Save us, Kanye. Seriously, that guy would be a better president.

I seriously wish I was a white man right now.

Women truly will be 2nd class citizens-

1 minute ago, Snarkylark said:

May I point out we've never had a situation where anyone like Trump has been at the helm?  Not to mention, "republican" has a very different meaning now than it used to.

5 minutes ago, season of life said:

The Supreme Court is supposed to decide in the Virginia transgender bathroom case. People were banking on Clinton winning and the decision being 4-4. Trump will appoint someone who won't protect these people.

I kinda don't give a fuck about bathrooms right now.  You know, with the future of the world in the balance.

Just now, SassyPants said:

Women truly will be 2nd class citizens-

It's possible this will be the last election we got to vote in.

• Destiny locked this topic
  • OnceUponATime unpinned this topic

Archived