IGNORED

Maxhell- Part 4

samurai_sarah

25 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

Or maybe it's a situation similar to Erin Paine's. Not saying it's the exact same thing but it could be similar.

Well with Erin they identified the problem, fixed it and the babies came. Also Erin is SUPER fertile. She was pregnant 4 times in 10 months, and one with a DNC miscarriage! That still blows my mind. She will have at least 12 with or without medical problems. 

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

It's a few pages back in this thread. FWIW, everyone is a bit "meh" about it. 

Anyway, the Tits blog has been awfully quiet (for them) lately, and I think they've also used some posts that they've put aside for a rainy day, so to speak.

So I think something's going on that is occupying them. I'm predicting a John wedding. Well why not? 

I agree--I do believe that they were waiting a little bit to announce Melanie's pregnancy (which is understandable, since all of her pregnancies are high risk and anything can happen), but I feel like there's something else afoot. Likely a wedding. I kind of hope that's the case. Even though the last Maxwell wedding was two years ago, that feels like an eternity and I'm craving a new wedding to snark on!

I hope if it is a wedding, it is Sarah's turn and it is a nice man who will treat her well and move her far far far away 

46 minutes ago, crazysnark said:

I hope if it is a wedding, it is Sarah's turn and it is a nice man who will treat her well and move her far far far away 

As much as I want this to happen too, the next 2 weddings will be John and Jesse.......(I'll fall out of my chair if any of the girls get married next).

32 minutes ago, catlady said:

As much as I want this to happen too, the next 2 weddings will be John and Jesse.......(I'll fall out of my chair if any of the girls get married next).

And every single Maxwell wedding has been as dull and boring as shit, with the exception of Melanie and Nathan's.  Same colors for bridesmaids (green, but different shades) same uninspired wedding photographs, same old same old.  Here's to hoping that John gets hitched and gets it done with some pizzazz.

I highly doubt any of the Maxwell girls will get married. The only type of man they would want are ones like Steve.  Their are not many out their, certainly ones that he would approve of. 

5 hours ago, Granwych said:

And every single Maxwell wedding has been as dull and boring as shit, with the exception of Melanie and Nathan's.  Same colors for bridesmaids (green, but different shades) same uninspired wedding photographs, same old same old.  Here's to hoping that John gets hitched and gets it done with some pizzazz.

What?!  You mean that Christopher's wedding, complete with a sermon about death, awful singing, and a practically nonexistent first kiss, was boring?!   ;-)

2 hours ago, Elegant Mess said:

What?!  You mean that Christopher's wedding, complete with a sermon about death, awful singing, and a practically nonexistent first kiss, was boring?!   ;-)

I wish there was a place to see that...I missed it. 

13 hours ago, Coconutwater said:

I wish there was a place to see that...I missed it. 

Like Elegant said, you didn't miss a thing.  That was about an hour of my life that I'll never get back. 

58 minutes ago, Granwych said:

Like Elegant said, you didn't miss a thing.  That was about an hour of my life that I'll never get back. 

Yep - I was well liquored up during those nuptials!  

Steve has the very first installment of the debt free series up.  Comments are disabled, I'm gonna call him Coward over that.

7 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Steve has the very first installment of the debt free series up.  Comments are disabled, I'm gonna call him Coward over that.

Well, that was pretty much a whole lot of nothing.

I recently asked those who receive the Seriously Dads’ email if they were committed to raising their children to be debt-free. 

I didn't get this email, but i'm subscribed

did anyone get it?

16 minutes ago, Coconutwater said:

Thank you! I will have a few glasses of wine and report back later :)

Yes, I highly encourage drinking before and during this one!

2 hours ago, Elegant Mess said:

Yes, I highly encourage drinking before and during this one!

What did I just watch?? A wedding or a church service about death? Good Lord...Sarah and Anna's sister looked like they were on the verge of a nervous breakdown with those smiles, Nathan and John's (Nathan especially) body language told me "how much longer??" Steve rambles too much and Christopher clearly got that from him. I will say that Christopher is very well spoken for a SOTDRT, he just rambles on and on...what was that crap about a great education? Please. How did anyone get through that sober? 

25 minutes ago, Coconutwater said:

What did I just watch?? A wedding or a church service about death? 

LMAO over here!!!!

Now you see why I was pickled for that ceremony.

Million-Dollar Question:  Did you actually *see* the kiss???

16 minutes ago, Elegant Mess said:

LMAO over here!!!!

Now you see why I was pickled for that ceremony.

Million-Dollar Question:  Did you actually *see* the kiss???

That "kiss" was ridiculous, a peck really? Lmao

5 hours ago, Jana814 said:

How were you able to see the wedding. I clicked on the link & I couldn't get it. 

It took me a few times, I had to keep refreshing and then click on the video quickly to watch. I did it from my phone. 

44 minutes ago, Coconutwater said:

It took me a few times, I had to keep refreshing and then click on the video quickly to watch. I did it from my phone. 

How did this get a down vote for answering how I was able to watch? Just curious...

29 minutes ago, Coconutwater said:

How did this get a down vote for answering how I was able to watch? Just curious...

Maybe it was accidental? Sometimes, especially on mobile, you click on the wrong button. I gave an upvote to fix it.

On 10/7/2016 at 2:02 PM, catlady said:

You know I don't wish ill on anybody here, but if you fall out your chair, I'll be happy to pick you up! Please, oh please let Poor Sarah get married to a good man.

On 23/09/2016 at 7:57 PM, Black Aliss said:

"“You can do anything in a clown costume,” she told Vindy.com, adding that is, anything appropriate for church."

Actually, if one googles "Ouchy the clown" you'll find it doesn't have to be appropriate for church. (warning, Ouchy is scarier than most clowns)

Oh my God.  :evil-laugh:

That's hilarious (and terrifying).  Thank you for introducing me to this terrific* spectacle!

*in the original sense of the word

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived