IGNORED

Maxhell- Part 4

samurai_sarah

Grr. I've tried the above link over and over and all I get is some kind of baboon horseshit. Has anyone found the video anywhere else?  Why don't they just put it on the blog???  :smiley-signs131:

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

Of course he would do something like that.  The wedding was all about him. Not about his bride at all. 

I almost spit my wine out when Anna's father said "we have trained you to be Christopher's helpmeet" 

Comment from the abortion post. I'm surprised they let this one through without adding a reply... or actually I'm surprised they let it through at all.

image.png

39 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

Comment from the abortion post. I'm surprised they let this one through without adding a reply... or actually I'm surprised they let it through at all.

image.png

So Steve can see what we heathens over here think? 

4 hours ago, VooDooChild said:

Well, I have made it 12 minutes and 42 seconds into the wedding video.  I already want to punch kittens.  I have never seen a groom introduce himself or his family at any wedding I've ever been too.  ARROGANT!!!!!! 

I don't why I'm attempting to do this sober.  

You know in all my years of getting sick at heart about the Maxwells I've never seen the wedding video. Can you please provide the link?   A search of Titus2. Just turns up photo albums and pre-ceremony blog posts. 

Very surprising that was let through. 

Though questioning why none of the Maxwells have adopted does follow from the comment about how if a family in every third church adopted, there would be no children waiting for adoption an "amazing statistic". There are four families among the Maxwell's church, and none have adopted. So....

I have heard a similar statistic, btw, as the one posted, but I think it was a family in every church. I can't remember where I read that, though. 

5 hours ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Or she just took a look at the nutjob family she was marrying into and say "Oh hell no!" lol

Poor Melanie--another blessing. But "she's a trooper."  Abby, Bethany, [Chris)Tina and [An]Drew. What will the new name be? Elijah? Elizabeth? Esau? Ecclesiastic? Everpure? Emmanuel?

I vote for Enough Dammit Maxwell. It's time for these two to quit trying to have more children. It's really sad to me that we care more about Melanie's health than her nearest and dearest. :pb_sad:

22 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I vote for Enough Dammit Maxwell. It's time for these two to quit trying to have more children. It's really sad to me that we care more about Melanie's health than her nearest and dearest. :pb_sad:

Let's hope she doesn't have two more merely so she can name one GTFOffMe Maxwell.

5 hours ago, VooDooChild said:

Well, I have made it 12 minutes and 42 seconds into the wedding video.  I already want to punch kittens.  I have never seen a groom introduce himself or his family at any wedding I've ever been too.  ARROGANT!!!!!! 

I don't why I'm attempting to do this sober.  

/passing delightful cocktail to @VooDooChild

Would you care for a French Martini?   Delicious ...and takes the edge off the crazy.

PSA lack of sobriety only works up to a point.  Not enough pharmaceuticals in the world to help me though Anna their terrifying fundy clown or the corner where Teri "references Steve" by hoping he remembers to buy pizza instead of just asking Captain Controlfreak like a normal person.

On 10/11/2016 at 4:56 AM, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

Google 'silent abortion' they claim the pill causes them because the lining of the uterus thins. 

Well not having sex prevents pregnancy by denying access to all these little life giving little swimmers.  By the above logic then isn't abstenance abortion, too?

i mean if they are going to erase lines between prevention and abortion then I want to know if services are held for every unfertlized egg.

(I am not making light of the seriousness of the topic - just their disengenuous thought processes)

On 10/11/2016 at 1:05 PM, anjulibai said:

I agree, and will add, the decoration of the house was probably at issue, too. 

They claimed that Joseph was consulting Liz on paint colors and tile and stuff like that, but what was used was all exactly like what's already in the main Maxwell house. I really don't think Liz is a boring beige and tan type of person, but that's what Joseph put in the house. The registry, too, showed color choices exactly like in the main house. 

I'm guessing Liz wanted more color, but got shot down. 

If I ever become a ghost on my list of things to do is hang a framed KISS poster in every Maxwell home.  Because I'd be a corporeal ghost who can hammer and stuff.  And use my special ghost magic to make sure they cannot be removed from the wall.

Steve waking up to this 

Spoiler

IMG_0006.JPG

and he can neither remove it or cover it up?   And then they move to get away from it I stop by again.  I'm dead...I've got nothing but time and a penchant for annoying people.

I may not know where I'm going when I die but I know where I hope I'm going...chez Maxwell to bring them a little Detroit Rock City in the heart of Kansas.

25 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

If I ever become a ghost on my list of things to do is hang a framed KISS poster in every Maxwell home.  Because I'd be a corporeal ghost who can hammer and stuff.  And use my special ghost magic to make sure they cannot be removed from the wall.

Steve waking up to this 

Hide contents

IMG_0006.JPG

and he can neither remove it or cover it up?   And then they move to get away from it I stop by again.  I'm dead...I've got nothing but time and a penchant for annoying people.

I may not know where I'm going when I die but I know where I hope I'm going...chez Maxwell to bring them a little Detroit Rock City in the heart of Kansas.

No no no... you need one with Gene sticking his extra long tongue out! 

gene-simmons-kiss-by-getty.jpg

5 hours ago, Granwych said:

"Arrogant" is putting it mildly.

More like sociopathic narcissism

3 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Comment frAnnahe abortion post. I'm surprised they let this one through without adding a reply... or actually I'm surprised they let it through at all.

image.png

Watch for a naysayers post soon. Just like Anns

5 hours ago, Fascinated said:

Grr. I've tried the above link over and over and all I get is some kind of baboon horseshit. Has anyone found the video anywhere else?  Why don't they just put it on the blog???  :smiley-signs131:

I couldn't watch it either, @Fascinated.   At least once, I got a message that I needed a new version of Flash when I'd just downloaded the latest version the day before.  There was other weird stuff too..

3 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

/passing delightful cocktail to @VooDooChild

Would you care for a French Martini?   Delicious ...and takes the edge off the crazy.

PSA lack of sobriety only works up to a point.  Not enough pharmaceuticals in the world to help me though Anna their terrifying fundy clown or the corner where Teri "references Steve" by hoping he remembers to buy pizza instead of just asking Captain Controlfreak like a normal person.

Well not having sex prevents pregnancy by denying access to all these little life giving little swimmers.  By the above logic then isn't abstenance abortion, too?

i mean if they are going to erase lines between prevention and abortion then I want to know if services are held for every unfertlized egg.

(I am not making light of the seriousness of the topic - just their disengenuous thought processes)

Actually....I have read about women who mourn every period and bury their used napkins, since a fertilized egg might not have implanted and be expelled on the ole Kotex. Makes sense they'd mourn an unfertilized egg too. The corollary to "every sperm is sacred," don't ya know. 

5 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I can just imagine Poor Sarah crying every month when she gets her period because her body is murdering babies.

I think Steve is guilty of many, many murders, what with not letting his daughters get married.

Think of all the babies they could have had... Steve, have you no heart for the unborn???

1 hour ago, Foudeb said:

I think Steve is guilty of many, many murders, what with not letting his daughters get married.

Think of all the babies they could have had... Steve, have you no heart for the unborn???

I think he does feel bad for all the potential babies that could have been made during the period he had his vasectomy. Well, not bad for the babies. More guilty that he had the vasectomy. Didn't he mention somewhere "how many babies did we say 'no thanks, God' to?" 

After each balloon animal was finished and each face paint, the children were sent off with a child’s evangelistic tract. If they weren’t old enough to read, they were encouraged to ask their parents to read it to them.

If my hypothetical kid came up to me and asked me to read one of those tracts, I'd "read" it aloud. Loudly. And somehow between leaving the Maxwells and emanating from my mouth, the words would be transformed into something feminist and secular.

Why in the world did it take Sarah so long to get this fair post up? Doesn't she schedule time for the blog on at least a weekly basis? It's just so strange that with all their talk about scheduling, they take forever with certain stuff. I don't think we are ever going to get that amazeballs pizza cutter trick. 

Oh, and there's another blog post up, rather quickly. Nathan and Melanie canned apple sauce, and the kids helped (kids include Anna and Mary). At least it's something different. 

13 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Why in the world did it take Sarah so long to get this fair post up? Doesn't she schedule time for the blog on at least a weekly basis? It's just so strange that with all their talk about scheduling, they take forever with certain stuff. I don't think we are ever going to get that amazeballs pizza cutter trick. 

Oh, and there's another blog post up, rather quickly. Nathan and Melanie canned apple sauce, and the kids helped (kids include Anna and Mary). At least it's something different. 

Sarah didn't do the post. Teri did.

And it made my blood boil. They are so freaking proud of their bait & switch tactics being used on children. If someone every attempted to entice one of their offspring, hell would have happened here on earth. But, they do it every year, multiple times, to hundreds of children.

I would be a mean mom and once I found out the religious crap was the price for the painting or balloon, I'd yank the kid out of there.

They make me so ill.  They shelter their family so damn much they're all stunted adults who live in a bubble. Yet, there is no fucking problem with them going to the county fair and going after the children of other parents.

49 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Sarah didn't do the post. Teri did.

And it made my blood boil. They are so freaking proud of their bait & switch tactics being used on children. If someone every attempted to entice one of their offspring, hell would have happened here on earth. But, they do it every year, multiple times, to hundreds of children.

I would be a mean mom and once I found out the religious crap was the price for the painting or balloon, I'd yank the kid out of there.

They make me so ill.  They shelter their family so damn much they're all stunted adults who live in a bubble. Yet, there is no fucking problem with them going to the county fair and going after the children of other parents.

IKR. Their tactics are so fucking sneaky. "Hey, come get your face painted, get a balloon animal... and be asked where you'll go when you die".

What's more, it's Part One. We won't see Part Two until next July, if at all.

Notice Sarah wrote Crazy Eyes and crew, no mention of Wonder Woman till the end of the post.  Bet she did more work than he did, pregnant and all.  Also a Smug sighting.

I came across a term I'd never heard of, and upon googling it, immediately diagnosed what is wrong with Steve Maxwell: Religious Scrupulosity.

What is Scrupulosity?

A form of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) involving religious or moral

obsessions. Scrupulous individuals are overly concerned that something they thought or did might be a sin or other violation of religious or moral doctrine.

What are the symptoms of scrupulosity?

Common obsessions seen in scrupulosity include excessive concerns about:

Blasphemy, Having committed a sin, Behaving morally, Purity, Going to hell, Death, A loss of impulse control

https://iocdf.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IOCDF-Scrupulosity-Fact-Sheet.pdf

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived