IGNORED

Maxhell- Part 4

samurai_sarah

On 10/13/2016 at 4:28 PM, fundiefan said:

Sarah didn't do the post. Teri did.

And it made my blood boil. They are so freaking proud of their bait & switch tactics being used on children. If someone every attempted to entice one of their offspring, hell would have happened here on earth. But, they do it every year, multiple times, to hundreds of children.

I would be a mean mom and once I found out the religious crap was the price for the painting or balloon, I'd yank the kid out of there.

They make me so ill.  They shelter their family so damn much they're all stunted adults who live in a bubble. Yet, there is no fucking problem with them going to the county fair and going after the children of other parents.

I see that now, thanks. :)

What's weird is that Sarah apologizes for it being late. If Teri was the one that wrote it, why is it late being posted? Very strange. 

I agree about the bait & switch tactics. I'd be pissed if someone did that to my kid. 

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@snickerz,  a priest of my acquaintance preached a sermon about scrupulosity years ago.  He gave an example of a guy polishing a thread on screw (or something like that) so much that it couldn't do its job anymore.  He said that scrupulosity caused you moral barometer to get out of whack.

1 hour ago, albanuadh_1 said:

Hallowe'en and all its evil is the topic of tonight's blog.

And Steve's Seriously article. 

Wonder if a neighbor put out some decorations and Steve is pissed. 

3 hours ago, anjulibai said:And Steve's Seriously article. 

At least Anna has her Halloween costume sorted - Lolly the Fucking Clown.

Ok we all make an idol of the non appearance of the 'pizza cuter for salad' post and the infamous secret sweet pizza recipe.  

But what gets on my pecs is how they blog - part 1, as part 2  seldom arrives. I'm still waiting for naysayers part 2.  

Apart from cleaning ceiling fans, burrito making and Family Bible Time™ They do fuck all all day.

Why not just do the whole post? something to think about Stevie?

10 hours ago, albanuadh_1 said:

Hallowe'en and all its evil is the topic of tonight's blog.

I love how that came right after the post whose opening paragraph included, "Don't you just love fall?"

What's the betting someone commented that they, too, love fall, especially Hallowe'en, and that prompted the latest post?

Lolly the Fucking Clown is scarier than any Halloween decoration.  The Maxwells minus the little ones are scarier than any Halloween decoration.  Look at the little girl posing with Goofy in the County Fair report.  She looks scared shitless

5 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Lolly the Fucking Clown is scarier than any Halloween decoration.  The Maxwells minus the little ones are scarier than any Halloween decoration.  Look at the little girl posing with Goofy in the County Fair report.  She looks scared shitless

I totally agree. My worst Halloween nightmare would be this family, smiles plastered on their faces, balloon animals in their hands, brandishing religious propoganda at me and, especially, my kids. I would run for the hills.

Surely, they must know,  at least Steve and Teri, that 99.9% of Americans and Canadians ( pulled that figure out of my arse) aren't involved in satanic rituals,  hanging black cats, or stirring potions in a cauldron, on Hallowe'en???  I dare say most don't even know or care how it started; they want candy!  What is evil  about dressing as princess or a superhero? Growing up my church never had a problem with Hallowe'en.  In Nova Scotia, it was never held on a Sunday. That changed  a few decades back.

2 hours ago, SPHASH said:

She's probably worried if her family becomes fundie she'll have to wear the same plaid shirt all the freakin' time!!

Seriously, is that the only shirt over a shirt she owns?

8 minutes ago, kpmom said:

She's probably worried if her family becomes fundie she'll have to wear the same plaid shirt all the freakin' time!!

Seriously, is that the only shirt over a shirt she owns?

Goofy owns that purple plaid shirt.

I just read the Halloween post. 

Sarah Maxwell wants to know, "why would someone glorify wickedness, evil, and demons?"

Well Sarah, I would like to know why someone would want to spend their entire life obsessing about death. 

15 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

Sarah Maxwell wants to know, "why would someone glorify wickedness, evil, and demons?"

Well Sarah, I would like to know why someone would want to spend their entire life obsessing about death. 

Because it's harmless, safe fun, you twit.  

17 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

Yeah, I sometimes wonder if she would understand if someone explained to her that essentially making fun of death for one day a year actually allows people to not obsess about death the rest of the year. 

But she'd probably be like, why wouldn't you want to obsess about death? 

As an aside, Anna's birthday is on Halloween. She'll be 24 this year. 

On 10/14/2016 at 9:48 AM, snickerz said:

I came across a term I'd never heard of, and upon googling it, immediately diagnosed what is wrong with Steve Maxwell: Religious Scrupulosity.

https://iocdf.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IOCDF-Scrupulosity-Fact-Sheet.pdf

OCPD- Religiosity, frugalness, control, control, control.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 9:36 PM, anjulibai said:

And Steve's Seriously article. 

Time for a reply, which I'm sure will not be posted.

8 hours ago, VooDooChild said:

Because it's harmless, safe fun, you twit.  

And candy.  I miss the days where my kids came home with pillowcases full of happiness.  Not that I partook of any.   Not me!  Those missing almond joys, pixie sticks, and tootsie rolls were stolen by burglars.

Oh wow, I know what I would do if I lived near Maxhell. Full on Walking Dead set up on my lawn. Maybe the prison season and have tons of Walkers including the Bicycle girl one. 

I would relish them having to look at it everyday. :pb_lol:

As for Sarah, she apparently cannot take a joke has to make everything about someone. She probably would even dissagree with someone using test dummies. 

On 10/12/2016 at 4:06 PM, mango_fandango said:

Comment from the abortion post. I'm surprised they let this one through without adding a reply... or actually I'm surprised they let it through at all.

image.png

Just wondering if this post is still up or did Steve do his clean up? It's hard to be perfect when you challenged by someone obviously smarter than you? 

3 hours ago, anniebgood said:

Just wondering if this post is still up or did Steve do his clean up? It's hard to be perfect when you challenged by someone obviously smarter than you? 

It is still up. Strange, with the amount of screening/editing that Steve does....

11 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

And candy.  I miss the days where my kids came home with pillowcases full of happiness.  Not that I partook of any.   Not me!  Those missing almond joys, pixie sticks, and tootsie rolls were stolen by burglars.

My kids knew the price of being allowed to trick or treat each Halloween.  When they got home and looked through their candy, they would just quietly hand the Reese's to me as an offering....  :pb_evil:  Yes, I am a bad mom....

52 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

I love this time a year (candy wise) the stuff that is not normally bite size are this time of year. 

That's the best thing about Halloween, there's nothing sinister and dark about it. It's about candy and fun, if you're a kid you get to dress up and get candy and eat what you normally aren't allowed and if an adult you dress up and go to parties and have fun. 

I'm a lot more concerned about Trump signs on someone's lawn than any Halloween decorations.  Is Mr. Biblical Values Maxwell troubled, at all, by Trump's antics?  Are Halloween decorations scarier than a grown man running for president bragging about sexual assault?

Will Stevus be voting for Skeevus?

16 hours ago, anniebgood said:

Yes.  Og course Coeard is too cowardly to respond

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived