IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock- I only wanna be with you!

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, QuiverDance said:

I would watch Jessa and Jinger Take Laredo.

I'm having defrauding thoughts... I better go to the prayer closet. 

#Nike #BrownChickenBrownCow 

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HomeschooledHeartThrob said:

I agree with your point that she wouldn't push Jinger off on just anybody but I don't doubt she'll try to capitalize on Jinger's Texas migration. If we are right, Bin better ditch the flat caps and Christian hip hop and find a cowboy hat and banjo.

I don't think Ben and Jessa would be able to manage raising their family and dealing with the upkeep of a house without Jim Bob. In Texas Ben wouldn't be able to "work" for the Duggars. Jeremy, on the other hand, has experience working and dealing with finances.

Since Ben cares sooooo much about children, he can be the youth pastor in Jeremy's church. I do believe that Jessa and Ben will eventually follow Jinger and Jeremy to Laredo.

Not to start up the previous discussion again.....Mr. Butt is a born and bred Okie and he considers OK "the south". He is also well educated, is currently a Judge Pro Tem, married me at age 26 and got me pregnant within 3 months of getting married...lol. And we lived in OK, but I was never barefoot, pregnant and in front of the stove. I too was educated and well employed.

4 hours ago, Chickenbutt said:

..Mr. Butt is a born and bred Okie and he considers OK "the south". He is also well educated, is currently a Judge Pro Tem, married me at age 26 and got me pregnant within 3 months of getting married...lol. And we lived in OK, but I was never barefoot, pregnant and in front of the stove. I too was educated and well employed.

I did not say that everyone from the rural Bible belt south was uneducated. I posted data describing what has been studied to be correlated with people marry young in rural south and in heavily Mormon influenced states since we were on the discussion of ages people are marrying at. 

As long as we're on the topic then, I'm actually not from the south but Mr. Laugh is from...surprise... Georgia. He's also well educated and went to an Ivy in the Northeast and now works on Wall Street. We have also been living together for about 2 years and will marry soon and he's over 25 and I'm approaching it in a few years. So, he is too, is an example of someone from the south who did not fit what the study suggests. There are always exceptions and I was the one who posted the data interestingly enough. 

10 hours ago, Chickenbutt said:

Since Ben cares sooooo much about children, he can be the youth pastor in Jeremy's church. I do believe that Jessa and Ben will eventually follow Jinger and Jeremy to Laredo.

Not to start up the previous discussion again.....Mr. Butt is a born and bred Okie and he considers OK "the south". He is also well educated, is currently a Judge Pro Tem, married me at age 26 and got me pregnant within 3 months of getting married...lol. And we lived in OK, but I was never barefoot, pregnant and in front of the stove. I too was educated and well employed.

[my bold above]

Dare I ask the allegiance of the household on Dec. 3rd.  

I'm a crimson & cream kind of lady.  The other side of the room will be of the black & orange persuasion.  It gets interesting to say the least lol.

lol...... am going to assume you are talking about football. We are not a football kinda family. I don't think we have ever (in 34 years) watched a football game.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived