IGNORED

Counting On Season Two - Part 2

Coconut Flan

20 hours ago, divadivine said:

I have some mock ups of cup sleeves for Jer & Jinge...something I just came up with on the fly. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

These are very nice designs, & the colors match well. Sorry if this has been asked already, but are these her wedding colors, or have the colors been made public?

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lomo6 said:

I think Jinger is playing up the clinginess in an attempt to construct a personality for herself.  

A few seasons back she seemed to have a few independent thoughts - an artistic side, a desire for big city life. That got beaten out of her, and so now there's not much of a draw for the average viewer.

Jill and Jessa - in addition to being the firsts - were simply better characters. Jessa was the hot bitch, and Jill was the adorkable teacher's pet/overachiever. If they had been allowed to go to real school, Jessa would have been Regina George from Mean Girls and Jill would have been Reese Witherspoon's character in Election.

Jinger...likes coffee....and cheesy family photography? 

And Jinger is Karen from Mean Girls. 

1 hour ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

These are very nice designs, & the colors match well. Sorry if this has been asked already, but are these her wedding colors, or have the colors been made public?

Her culors are blush and bashful, one shade is much deeper than the otha. 

8 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Her colors are pink and pink.

45 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

37 minutes ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Her colors are pink and pink.

Steel Magnolias! One of my all-time favorite movies. I love the armadillo groom's cake.  ;) 

34 minutes ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Steel Magnolias! One of my all-time favorite movies. I love the armadillo groom's cake.  ;) 

Mine too. hence when asked what Jing's colors were, that is always my response to wedding questions like that. 

5 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

Steel Magnolias! One of my all-time favorite movies. I love the armadillo groom's cake.   

Omg me too!  I've probably seen it 25 times and I cry like a baby every time. The dad shooting at the birds kills me!

okay filling in for the inimitable Buzzard...for the previously on counting on stuff read her last recap....

Jinger and Jeremy have been courting for 3 weeks and her brothers (idk which) think shes not all there.  She only cares about laundry and her relationship...they are flying to Laredo and Pennsylvania and she's meeting his family for the first time.  Jessa mimics Jingers packing quandary.

wow on a 65 " tv duggar teeth are ginormous!

It gets on my nerves everytime. Jinger just said laundry is her only job then she just has her job be focusing on the relationship. Geez, how do any of us common folk survive being in relationships AND having full time jobs, etc.

is this a previous eppie or the current one?  I'm confused.  Okay Jinger can't sleep and one of the boys said meeting the inlaws is nerve wracking because you don't want to be the outlaw. Easy howler, not all word play is funny.

Jinger has been faithful to photostream for 2 months per Mr Voulo but they can't wait to see her in person.  These people are faithful to EVERYTHING.

Jingers heart is filled with joy and is this guy for real?  everything he imagined she is that and much more.  Glad she is that.  She's nervous about first impresssions with his parents.  shes been on tv for years - first impressions not so much the first.

jer is excited to show jinger Laredo and in case you were wondering they love each other a lot.  we know this because they keep saying.  Jeremy wants to her to see his environment where he ministers and where he lives...weird

and he is WAY too exceited over some crappy string art thing in the shape of ark and texas.  he thinks its exquisite so clearly art is in an eyes on the beholder thing.

Gosh JD looks like JB.  He's going to take Joy up in the plane to teach her to fly?  Idk but they both hope she doesn't vomit.  I think most people are anti-vomit so that's a pretty mainstream view for Duggars.

.....please tell me se didn't actually say faithful to photstream. Please. Someone. LIE TO ME IF YOU MUST!!

......faithful may not mean what they think it means. 

while I have a commercial a couple of things....

I type for shit under the best of circumstances so live recapping im just hoping for English and I'll correct typos later.  Also I've recapped a lot, never live and this is freaking hard.  And my husband is helping since I cant' type and see which names flash the screen since all the boys look the same to me.  He's not happy about being drafted for Duggar duty but he's taking one for the FJ team.

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

.....please tell me se didn't actually say faithful to photstream. Please. Someone. LIE TO ME IF YOU MUST!!

......faithful may not mean what they think it means. 

that was a quote - like I could make that up?

Commericals Part One:

(I missed a couple as there is a moth in the room and I can't find it so I spend a few minutes in the middle of the room with a can of bug spray. I still cannot find it.)

Queen of Katwe movie trailer

Taco bell

TLC Promo

Amope

I keep expecting to see them kiss. I am glad that they actually are throwing caution to the wind and are leaning on each other and arm around each other, etc :pb_rollseyes:

okay back in Tx yall - shes getting a tour of his apartment.  couple of pics of her and shes making more awestruck noises than I did when I saw notre dame in paris. 

Jinger said Jer shoed her his massive bed.  JB said smelled like dirty shoes.  stop with the sexy talk, JB!  they sat down on the couch and said something to show them ...played special song and said he loved her ...come thou fount. (me not making come joke - your welcome)

its a dong they go around singing and huh - its his voice....don't quit the day job or ministry jer - you're no lawason batttesses.

JB says moving fast and jinger and jer set their own rules for courtships....he puts his arm around her and its scandalous...goal is being intentional for getting to know someone for purpose of marriage....ben not right or wrong to hold hands just preference.  so some have a preference not to touch the person they love?  weirdness.

I guess we've left the country and are with Derek and jill...shes having a bible study with banana bread which apparently everyone in SA loves.  I happen to be a banana bread expert and hers looks kinda yucky.  she's leading a bble study in a language she admits shes not fluent in...nothing wrong with that ...why expect the leader to speak the language.

some of their husbands aren't faithful, drink, may not work...so jills house is a safe place for them to go to get away from houses filled with family and grandparents.  like her house growing up?  and Jills husband doesn't work so really - off the high horse cupcake

Of course they prefer not to touch the one they love, I know when I am deeply attracted to someone all I want to do is keep my hands to myself!

@Destiny The MAB will now be part of my working vocabulary!!!  Sorry for the spilt wine, I'll buy you a glass someday  to make up for it :)

"In our house, it's a known fact that when someone's in a relationship, they can't stay focused." Jinger. Good god, get a grip girl. She also has some pictures of her and Jeremy and some note with GOD several times in big letters. Since every aspect of their relationship has to be Godly. That nail and string looking creation is actually a cute idea, though.  Perhaps proof that somebody has Pinterest...? And he recorded a song for her. That would be cute, but it was kind of awkward with both sets of parents there. It would be more appropriate with just the two of them, alone. OH WAIT.

I'm getting mega white savior vibes from the Dillards. Blech.

OH GOD JIMBOB NO. "I don't think they're at the place to swap spit yet. :brainbleach:

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived