IGNORED

Jinger Wedding Planning - Wedding Gifts Part 2

EmCatlyn

1 hour ago, JaChelle Sugar said:

The gown is lovely and tasteful. The model's expression says 'I'm a right bitch who will slit your throat as you climax'. 

5 hours ago, Teacup said:

I have some suggestions for bridesmaids dresses, following on with the fall theme!

TM1591.jpg

Gorgeous!! So modest!!! Suitable for pregnant bridesmaids! Feel free to use Ginger!

That's a beautiful dress! But is a fall date already disclosed or do we still have the chance of a winter/christmas themed wedding?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found a great bridal gown to go with that orange fall theme! Now I dont believe we have a wedding date so may need some christmas/winter themed options.

This dress does require some large modesty sleeves of course. 

gypsy-inspired.jpg

1 hour ago, Teacup said:

Ooooh poncho dress! Mother of the bride? Or even bridesmaids?

ggxhdn1311753395634.jpg

This dress just screams Meeechelle.

Well, if she's having a Christmas wedding, this might work

image.jpeg

Or maybe this. I'm getting my ho ho hopes up that she wears this dress. :kitty-wink:

image.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Sydney Fox said:

Or maybe this. I'm getting my ho ho hopes up that she wears this dress. :kitty-wink:

image.jpeg

That would need a modesty panel. Green maybe to keep the festivo theme. And you have to make it more about Jesús, after all santa is just a fat guy.

2 hours ago, Sydney Fox said:

image.jpeg

Oh yes this for Jinger! In white cause VIRGIN, and of course with a massively high modesty panel. Perfect!

Ok, so I did some Googling with my morning coffee and found these potential bridesmaid dresses.  They are all within fundie modesty guidelines too!

BlackAndRedBridesmaids.jpg

ugly_bridesmaid8.jpg

ugly scary horrible bridesmaid dresses wedding green.jpg

pink-and-orange-bridesmaids.jpg

ugly-6.jpg

maids+pics+mauve.jpg

Oh, @Gossamer1, you have found out my little secret. I wore the bridesmaid dress in photo 3 to my high school prom in 1972!! It was that picture exactly, and I had a daisy (It's daisies on the dress)  wrist corsage. No hat, of course...:my_blush:

6 hours ago, Sydney Fox said:

image.jpeg

This dress reminds me of Belle from beauty and the beast :')

As someone who is getting married in 48 days (squee!!!), I feel like sending my bridesmaids one of the pictures above and tell them I changed my mind and want to go a more modest route.

1 hour ago, Four is Enough said:

Oh, @Gossamer1, you have found out my little secret. I wore the bridesmaid dress in photo 3 to my high school prom in 1972!! It was that picture exactly, and I had a daisy (It's daisies on the dress)  wrist corsage. No hat, of course...:my_blush:

That must have been the style (front ruffle and floral)  in '72 because I wore a similar dress to #4 to my prom that year:  front ruffle, floral and orange.  Orange is not my color, but it might be my sister's.  (I went shopping with her.)  I think the sleeves were kind of sheer and billowy, but I can't recall offhand.  That was the style, too.

Those dresses -every single one in @Gossamer1's picture-  look like a bad LSD trip!  

@Sparky,  your bridesmaids will have a heart attack if you do that.

This is me in the flower girl dress circa 1970...minus the hat...I forgot there was a belt, it appears to possibly be velvet...now imagine a bunch of bridesmaids wearing this, but in pink and yellow and pale green and baby blue...

image.jpeg

15 hours ago, Teacup said:

Ooooh poncho dress! Mother of the bride? Or even bridesmaids?

ggxhdn1311753395634.jpg

Still better than that tin armadillo atrocity.

On 7/28/2016 at 10:21 AM, Gossamer1 said:

This one might be a better choice than the hot little floral number above. There's nothing showing but their faces.

ugly-4.jpg

I actually would wear this....It is just the right amount of stupid ugly that turns it into "wait a second, this is kinda cool".

On 7/31/2016 at 5:37 AM, Sydney Fox said:

Well, if she's having a Christmas wedding, this might work

image.jpeg

Those red dresses resembles the dress I wore in a photo taken for Christmas 1978.

I could see them doing a Nativity Scene theme if it's around Christmas complete with Josie dressed as an Angel :tw_expressionless:

21 minutes ago, SportsgalAnnie said:

I could see them doing a Nativity Scene theme if it's around Christmas complete with Josie dressed as an Angel :tw_expressionless:

I think Josie as baby Jesus.

32 minutes ago, Arix said:

I think Josie as baby Jesus.

No, now that Jessa has a BOY, Spurge gets to be Jesus. 

Alas, no Christmas wedding. They have to film the wedding around the Dillards' return to Danger America to meet the holiday Missioncationers in early December. So, definitely a Fall Wedding. 

As you were...

Archived