IGNORED

Jinger Wedding Planning - Wedding Gifts Part 2

EmCatlyn

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Arix said:

(The duggars and Bates both supplemented.)

Precisely. Yet IBLP says clearly in their FAQ that it can be used alone. BUT when you look at their flagship families you see them both recommending supplementation.

7uglydress_2249_20060577 

Have the bridesmaids sing as they walk down the aisle.   Choir/bridesmaids!    

Can't be any worse than Joshy singing to his bride. 

On 8/1/2016 at 9:12 PM, Chicken bones said:

I think Jinger would look great in this dress. And these bridesmaid dresses...they would work but not this color for fall. (Personally not a fan of them, too much like the modern version of the yellow bridesmaids earlier in this thread!)

vintage-modest-lace-wedding-dress-laura-ieiedress-1_grande.jpg

hippie-boho-bohemian-style-bridesmaid-dresses-ideas-2015-intended-for-boho-wedding-bridesmaid-dresses-at-texas.jpeg

If Ginger wore that top dress for her wedding she could have it died gray and wear it as a MOB dress one day.    Look!   Just like what mom wore for my sisters' weddings!. 

On of the other topics on Jinger en Jeremy is having a song themed topic title. It make me look up the orignal songs on youtube. If Jinger needs ideas for her brides maids she shoud have a look a what the dixie cups are wearing. Perfect bridesmaides dresses. Just make them floor length and the will be beautiful :content:

dixie cups going to the chapel

The bridesmaids in the yellow dresses sure look delighted. :56247958035f1_32(18): Don't tell Mr Jozina but I think I'll divorce him and shack up with someone new just so I can have another wedding, because some of these dresses are amazing.

Where's the registry already? I want to snark on the thousands of dollars worth of nonsense!!

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 11:21 AM, Gossamer1 said:

This one might be a better choice than the hot little floral number above. There's nothing showing but their faces.

ugly-4.jpg

I wonder if the bride really picked this.  She looks about 12.

3 hours ago, anotherone said:

I wonder if the bride really picked this.  She looks about 12.

Are those dresses made out of discarded hotel bedspreads from the 70/80s? There's ugly, then there's whatever those things are.  Why? Why, why, why!?!?!

ETA: I just realized they're also wearing hats. Because of course. 

Baha! I just sent floral bridesmaid photo to my best friend, told her I picked out her dress for when I get married (though I'm not very close to that...3 or 4 years away, best case scenario). 

She already had one nightmare bridesmaid dress. And a nightmare week before the wedding. 

I like the idea of allowing all the bridesmaids to choose the style of dress but just have the same fabric color. A lot of bridesmaid dresses come from the same place so you can get different styles in identical fabric.  Really gets around that whole problem with finding one dress that looks good on 4-12 different bodies. 

My DIL sent my daughter a Barbie doll  in an ugly dress and asked her if  she would be a bridesmaid if she found a prettier dress. It was cute.

Archived