IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

Oh dear, another medical issue. . .I really think he's trying to get disability. He really seems unmotivated to look for any kind of meaningful employment.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's especially hard to get disability when you have a long history of flaking out and getting fired.

Good luck with that one, Russ! On the plus side, it's money from the government, so it's able to be garnished. You know, for stuff like back child support!

It took my brother in law 18 months to get approved for disability from the day he started. He had to have so many medical tests and confirmations from various doctors. His medical history was scrutinized to the nth degree. He has congestive heart failure and apparently that is 'subjective'. It was hell watching my sister and her family go through that process. In part because he was so sick for so much of it but still having to go to work. 

Quitting your job before attempting disability doesn't do anything good towards government money for not being ABLE to work. 

Russ doesn't seem to have a chronic issue that prevents him from working. He doesn't have a medical history of an issue that is ruining his health. He comes up with new and different issues every week. That history alone puts any government assistance out of range. 

Of course, stranger things have happened, but knowing why my brother in law went through, I don't see Russ getting a damn thing in that regard - by comparison, of course. 

Aww geez, another "Help me Lord! I am a sinner, but I have a good excuse, I was driven to it by evil women" post.

Russ, when you've had to spend a lousy FIVE minutes walking in your child's shoes, THEN you might have something to complain so vociferously about.

She's not....so what the hell is your problem, you infantile, selfish bastard?

Gotta love how to again takes no responsibility for anything. It's all GOD. Everything that happens is because god is trying to teach him something. Gee Russ, wonder what you have learned? Blaming this on God trying to teach you something kinda gets you off the hook from actually admitting you are a major fuck up. Routine bs from you. Now  your bad circumstances is because god is doing something. Not because you quit a job and have purposefully not looked for work since, what, the beginning of the year? Nope, it's all God's plan. 

And the attorney's accusations were false. . .love that. 

Does he ever listen to God? I mean REALLY LISTEN to him? Where is his moral compass? Must be broken and going on a spin. Is the Lord listening? He might be too busy or sitting there waiting for you to get over your anger. 

As for the Windows 10 download, it is going to take a good while so sit there and contemplate  how you are going to plan your way to a job.

If this has been mentioned before, or he actually did say, I apologize for an unnecessary post, but I don't think it has been discussed. Anyone else notice he never seems to do the normal thing when I come to health issues? Sure, when there is something wrong like a broken bone, or a bout of flu, I post about it, but I usually update with, hey things are alright! He never does that, does he? He posts grabbers, I'm peeing blood! I'm having a dangerous reaction to a drug! I could have heart failure! Oh gosh they think it's a hernia! But we never hear, turns out it was this, this, or this. No, it's always a grab for attention, and it isn't discussed again unless it stands to benefit him. Just an observation, carry on. :)

So it is God's fault that Russell is such a slack ass? Apparently God made Russell abuse people in his life, quit his job, not pay his rent and child support. Interesting.

I guess since Russell has ran out of people to blame here on earth for his problems, he has now had to resort to blaming deities. 

On 8/12/2016 at 6:40 PM, bea said:

It's especially hard to get disability when you have a long history of flaking out and getting fired.

Good luck with that one, Russ! On the plus side, it's money from the government, so it's able to be garnished. You know, for stuff like back child support!

AFAIK, Social Security disability can't be garnished. However, if the idiot did get it, both his children would be eligible to get a check every month. A friend's X was on SSDI and both his kids got a check. 

For those that were wondering...
The pissing FU photo remains.  Looks like he removed it from his timeline but forgot to remove it from his photo albums.  :doh:   

Idiot.  We can always count on this individual to cut off his own nose to spite his face.

I can see Sarah J is really, really dealing with some runner's remorse here.  Oh, golly gee if she'd only stayed with Russ.

Then, she and her six children could live in the summer sunshine by the lake, squeeze into a 2 man tent each night, in the sweltering heat, spend the hottest days of the year squatting inside air conditioned churches and libraries, sustaining themselves on self caught fish from the lake and food banks.

Oh sure, Russ.  You would be perfectly happy with that.  But she would not and with good reason.  Even if you weren't half as abusive an asshat as you are, the fact remains that:

You quit your job because you don't like your boss = impetuousness and poor decision making skills.

You won't get another because you want to screw over Lauren's mother and not pay child support=you are a selfish, cruel bastard.

You can't and won't support anyone.  Even yourself=Unequivocal LOSER in the game of mate selection.

So...yeah.  What a 'single awesome dad' you are.

Even if you were a 'nice' guy, Sarah could surely eventually (and clearly,far too late in the damn game) detect your instability and would have run for the hills no matter what.

You live in a fantasy that none of this is your fault.  A good mother (i.e. PARENT), no matter how much she loves her significant (or insignificant) other, will get her children out of a bad situation as fast as she is capable of.

She had already proven her ability to do this when she got caught up in your mess.  Did you really honestly think that when you showed your true colors, she wouldn't be able to repeat the action?

Jesus, you're slow.

3 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Idiot.  We can always count on this individual to cut off his own nose to spite his face.

I can see Sarah J is really, really dealing with some runner's remorse here.  Oh, golly gee if she'd only stayed with Russ.

Then, she and her six children could live in the summer sunshine by the lake, squeeze into a 2 man tent each night, in the sweltering heat, spend the hottest days of the year squatting inside air conditioned churches and libraries, sustaining themselves on self caught fish from the lake and food banks.

Oh sure, Russ.  You would be perfectly happy with that.  But she would not and with good reason.  Even if you weren't half as abusive an asshat as you are, the fact remains that:

You quit your job because you don't like your boss = impetuousness and poor decision making skills.

You won't get another because you want to screw over Lauren's mother and not pay child support=you are a selfish, cruel bastard.

You can't and won't support anyone.  Even yourself=Unequivocal LOSER in the game of mate selection.

So...yeah.  What a 'single awesome dad' you are.

Even if you were a 'nice' guy, Sarah could surely eventually (and clearly,far too late in the damn game) detect your instability and would have run for the hills no matter what.

You live in a fantasy that none of this is your fault.  A good mother (i.e. PARENT), no matter how much she loves her significant (or insignificant) other, will get her children out of a bad situation as fast as she is capable of.

She had already proven her ability to do this when she got caught up in your mess.  Did you really honestly think that when you showed your true colors, she wouldn't be able to repeat the action?

Jesus, you're slow.

Reminded me of the Nauglers! Glad both Lauren's mom and SJ got the heck out of Russ' Dodgetown before it got pretty bad!

So he's unemployed and single yet he's looking for a pearl engagement ring? For who? Himself? 

The turtle earrings are cute. I'm assuming he means Lauren when he talks about a special 16 year old girl. . .but, she's still a few years away from that. 

45 minutes ago, MakeitSew said:

So he's unemployed and single yet he's looking for a pearl engagement ring? For who? Himself? 

The turtle earrings are cute. I'm assuming he means Lauren when he talks about a special 16 year old girl. . .but, she's still a few years away from that. 

Pearl engagement ring? Is he yanking us to get off the track and go on a feeding frenzy. Nah, we are just in the "wait and see" mode. 

I agree, Lauren, isn't going to be 16 yet. Maybe he has a niece or a good close friend that has a daughter of that age. 

AND why does he need a jewelry for himself???? Priority, Russ, priorities. Save your money and buy a set of earrings for Lauren too!

If that is the case he found someone, uh oh.

Oh gosh, he hasn't found ANYONE.  I agree, he IS trying to stir up a feeding frenzy.  Trying to get attention, and perhaps make Sarah jealous at the same time.  He only has one sibling, and I don't believe his brother has any children.  So..no nieces or nephews to buy anything for, and even so, he'd prove himself more of a scumbag by purchasing any gifts for anyone other than his children, who he refuses to support.

Bored out of his mind, he must be.  So he hops a bus to 'wherever' and window shops, dreams of what will never be.  Engagement rings and a diamond Citizens for himself.  lol.  All he's really doing is providing entertainment to anyone who knows him.

What do you want to bet, Sarah's birthstone or favorite stone is an opal?

If Russell actually had anyone to buy an engagement ring for, rest assured we'd know allllll about it in excruciating detail, with plenty of pics to back it up. 

He doesn't have jack shit. 

Russ is trolling and stupid trolling it is. He is not hurting us. He, again, is hurting himself by posting this nonsense on his public Facebook. His dumb ass is talking about spending money on jewelry while in arrears for child support. Yeah, that will look super awesome to the court. 

Okay, not done with this...

Well started looking out for pearl engagement rings..no one makes them...

What does that even mean? How would a "pearl engagement ring" look any different from, you know, a "pearl ring"? You can use whatever you want for an engagement ring these days. I've seen every kind of gem used, and they aren't in special "engagement rings." They're just... rings. 

Whatever the girl wishes, any kind of stone, gem and clam made, you can make it as an engagement ring. Its the purpose behind it.

I think SJ has not returned back to Russell and probably not EVER unless she was dragged into court about his daughter. Hope it never happens. If he tries to, then he would be in debt for TWO children in support.

He might be trying to love-bomb some woman, he definitely seems like the type. Get her to let him move in before she figures out he's a drunken abusive nightmare. After all, winter is coming. I assume he's targeted someone who's very religious (hence the engagement ring) from a church where pickings are pretty slim and almost any guy who professes to be the same kind of Christian is a 'catch'.

Won't work this time. When he did it to SJ he was a marginal-looking guy (from well chosen angles he wasn't so bad-looking that it'd be a deal-breaker if he were a good guy) with an mildly dingy apartment, an OK job, a cute daughter, and ONE ex/babymomma he slammed in public. You can give someone with ONE terrible ex the benefit of the doubt, especially if you aren't smart enough to look at his court records and figure out they don't match with his tale of woe.

Now there's TWO "narcissist" ex/babymommas, no job, no apartment, and he doesn't have any good angles left. By any standard at all he's a "throw that one back".

A woman on the rebound (with an almost-16-year-old daughter) would be EXACTLY his type, too...

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived