IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

So, is he going to provide a roof for his kid? Contribute to her medical care? Hell, contribute to her life at all outside of Facebook video opportunities/always 'having fun' or whatever? A real, stable life for his child?

Somehow, I don't see this bringing any actual change to his existence or choices. Especially since now he 'has the keys to the shop' and will most likely crash there for free when it gets cold. Russ don't need to pay no rent since the world owes him.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All right you guys, what's the over/under on how long this job lasts? Three months?

And what's the reason he's going to give for why it didn't work out? Psycho boss? Injury? Divine inspiration?

57 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

All right you guys, what's the over/under on how long this job lasts? Three months?

And what's the reason he's going to give for why it didn't work out? Psycho boss? Injury? Divine inspiration?

Is he getting back pay from unemployment? I think that is a factor.

If he gets a lump sum backpay, he'll be done working the day that check hits his pocket. If he doesn't get back pay, or if he gets it in increments, it might take a little longer - depending on the amount of those increments.

So he gets unemployment now? But doesn't he have a job? It looks like the paperwork says that he will be ineligible for UEI once he's had a job that pays more than his benefit amount for 4 consecutive weeks. And he's had this job for, what, 2 weeks now?

Theory: He wanted unemployment benefits but it didn't look like he would get them (still no idea how he managed to push this through) so his back up plan was trying to get disability. Then, when it looked like he'd have to get a job or go to jail, he chose to get a job. 

Still bet he's gonna try for disability, though.

On Lauren's public FB in the about section theres a link that says her transplant was in 2007; that would make her, what, a year and a half old? 

Probably just Russell doing what he does best - tooting his own horn.

I think he filed for an appeal. 

And the abusive nature against his boss. Just wow! Something had to provoke it. Maybe its the nature of two bull headed men having a go at it.

Shaved his head for his daughter because she lost her hair through chemo?  He shaves his head all the damn time.  

Not like it was any sort of sacrifice for him.  Sure, I appreciate (sort of) the solidarity but only when it's something she's never seen, and as an abrupt change for him as for herself. 

Rather than just go to the barber for the umpteenth time, I'd like to see him actually support his child.   Maybe Lauren's mom will get lucky and a small check for the month he's employed.  Not like that will last, mind you.  He got his benefits, and will find a reason to lose the job he just got in order to claim the benefits, and they keep on getting them.

Aw, well isn't that special. Russell says he shaved his head for his child, OK great, yet he can't be bothered to....you know....pay child support in a timely manner and put a roof over her head.

This guy can't help but try to make himself look good, eh? East Peoria's top philanthropist in action. 

Rusty took "Goobie" to church on Sunday. First of all, what an asinine nickname to put on a beautiful little girl. Second, who wants to bet Rusty took the kid to church in the hopes of finding himself a woman? He's definitely the type of guy to use his kid as a chick magnet. Ugh. 

Not exactly sure why he gave her the name "Goobie". I don't like the name either but if Lauren is ok with it, then it is OK with me too! I know people have cute "pet" names for their kids.

I agree, Russ is using Lauren as a chick magnet. Pathetic! I guess he can't sell himself as an eligible bachelor. After having three women pregnant, the patterns has not changed for him and I hope he would use common sense the next time he gets into another serious relationship. Go ahead and hide behind God but he keeps making the same mistakes over and over. If a woman wants to have sex or have kids, just say NO! Or better yet, "snip snip" would save the headaches and grief.

Sure Rusty, blame it on your ex's for those evil scams? Come on! Like she would really do that! The only thing she could have harass your butt is for the child support money for Lauren. Can't you NOT include your 'ex' for everything wrong in your life? Or even mention their names for your shortfalls? 

Nice try bud. Glad you got rid of the Nigerian scam artist. 

Um...does he think he is some sort of special, that one has to resort to foul play against an ex to convince someone in Nigeria to try to scam you?  lol I can't stop laughing about this.  What an ass.  Doesn't he know, that if you are an American with an email account, you will receive a Nigerian scam?  If you are a man or woman with a Facebook account, an unknown woman who's probably naked in her profile pic will try to friend you at least 3-6 times a year?

It happens to EVERYONE, Russ.  EVERYONE.  

3 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Um...does he think he is some sort of special, that one has to resort to foul play against an ex to convince someone in Nigeria to try to scam you?  lol I can't stop laughing about this.  What an ass.  Doesn't he know, that if you are an American with an email account, you will receive a Nigerian scam?  If you are a man or woman with a Facebook account, an unknown woman who's probably naked in her profile pic will try to friend you at least 3-6 times a year?

That's what I was thinking. He's such a narcissist, entitled and really thinks that everyone has Rusty on the mind, all the time. 

What cracked me up was how proud he was that he caught this and realized it was a scam - gotta brag to everyone about how he didn't fall for it. Good for you, Rusty. You got your gold star for the day. God is good. 

15 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Yes, he does think he is special. 

And he will never pass up a chance to find the tiniest opportunity (even if he has to make a square peg fit in a triangular hole) to blame something and bring up 'an evil ex'.

Rusty is jobless yet again, it seems the business he was working for went under. Tomorrow they will be liquidating items, hopefully this will help the owner some ("a good woman", Rusty says). Also a bunch of car races at the Peoria Speedway and some photos of Rose. And of course, a shout out to his FJ "fans". 

How marvelously convenient! Russell loses his amazing money-raking job at exactly the right time to ensure his continuing unemployment eligibility. Wow. He sure has a knack for perfectly timed coincidences.

I think he was earning enough money just to pay off his debts to court. 

I don't know if you continue to get UE when you have a job. Once you start working, it stops.

You only get unemployment for X amount of weeks, then it runs out. HOWEVER, if you get a job for a few weeks and lose it through no fault of your own (say, the company goes under), the clock resets and you get to go back to collecting unemployment.
The funny thing is that I'm sure he's someone who prides himself on never taking help from the evil gub'mint and hey, things may be bad, but he's not on WELFARE like some lazy bum.

Also, what's this crap with pictures of Rose saying he doesn't know if she's his? I thought that it had been established that she WAS his kid, at least according to SJ. Why would they go to all the trouble of having Lauren meet Rose if they weren't related? DNA tests are pretty simple these days, there's even mail-in kits. Though if he wants to avoid child support, contesting paternity is one way to do it. I don't remember if Rose was conceived when SJ was still technically married to David or not. I know the legal presumption is that the child is the product of the mother and mother's legal husband.
How are we supposed to feel sorry for you, Pudgy Tent-Dwelling Loser, if you're suddenly doubting the paternity of the kid you're supposedly being kept from seeing? I doubt SJ is seeing a penny from Russ; maybe he's casting doubt on her parentage to make himself feel better.

What a dick.

Of course that job is gone. Unemployment came through so he don't need no stinkin' job. Even if it was the best money he ever made. Back to the tent by the river for you, Russ. Winter is coming. May he freeze solid. 

Using a baby to start a pity party. Whoever that baby's biological father is, I hope she never has to spend another second in his presence. I'm no fan of David and wouldn't mind his dropping off the planet either but Russ is unhealthy for children. For anyone, really.

It's almost like having a job could pay for certain goods and services, such as an attorney (sorry, attourney...) and a court-ordered paternity test. I know, I know...

Spoiler

Phoebe-Buffet-This-is-Brand-New-Informat

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived