IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the court records site, the hearing is the 27th. Mysteriously he reappears two days before his court date? Ahhhh he's just so mysterious and intriguing. 

I guess he might have been in there cleaning it up, and wanted to make sure it was 'transparent' that he's being a good boy and not trying to hide anything.  Haven't bothered looking it over to see if that is the case.  

Poor Kuss is in the hospital AGAIN. Hopefully he recovers soon. I wonder if this will interfere with his court date tomorrow?

Lasix is a very common drug for heart related symptoms and a diuretic. I am sure it is not fun for him to be going to the ER for allergies. He won't be missing a court date.

Living in a tent?!? I've been lost in Naugland far too long. That subforum is like fairy land, go in for a few hours and a hundred years pass outside... But the opposite of enchanting. :? 

Off to catch up.

Heart related symptoms?  Nah....say it isn't so.  Thought ole Krusty got the clear to continue to eat his routine 'heart attack on a plate' from his doctor, no heart issues.

And now he's for the umpteenth time, trumpeting his crush, the former cop comedian.

I smell a love connection the way he idolizes this guy.

He'd never agree to his obvious love interest - after all, that would smack of homosexuality and - GASP - Kuss is so much better than that! He's a good Christian guy!

I don't think he showed up at court today. He's been ordered to appear again on the 10th of August and to present his status as pro se.

Russell DeJaynes - homeless,  hapless, helpless, hustle-less, and now attourneyless.

Living on a wing and a prayer, with conveniently timed hospital trips. 

Okay, I skimmed a bit to get here, but... Let me tell a little story. A very close friend of mine lost his father a few years back. Or rather, he would have lost him, if he had ever had him. You see, he was not a planned baby, and his mom was smart enough to recognize the sperm donor as a deadbeat and kick him to the curb. Said deadbeat went on to impregnate another woman, who married him (seriously, like months after. His oldest younger sibling is... 2? 3 months younger?) Sound familiar yet? The thing is, he NEVER made any effort to contact his first child. None. Even when he was living in the same state, or same city. This friend didn't find out he had siblings until within the last few years. He spoke to a relative on that side of the family a few times, but he never actually met any of them-- until the funeral. His "Father" died quite young due to alcohol and tobacco use. He went to the funeral with his mother, and this was the first time he ever met fully half his family. Two younger sisters, a handful of aunts, and both grandparents-- but not his father. Even if he wouldn't have added much worthwhile to his life, it still makes a mark on a person when one parent is so conspicuously absent. I have to admit I wonder a lot what he's going to think about the whole thing once he's older and a bit less blasé about it all. 

That could very easily be Russ's life. His kids might not want him around-- but they should at least have the option of making that choice themselves instead of getting a phone call one day that the dad they never met is dead.

Fortunately, Rose only knows her immediate surrounding family, which includes a passel of elder siblings, a mama and a man who comes to visit them all on a regular basis, who on the surface, seems to treat her as he does the other children.

There are too many others who know her true story, so protecting her from the reality of her conception will be a challenge.  I'm sure the news spread like wildfire through the reenacting camps.  People talked about it in front of their kids, and I'm certain children not yet born into that community will be told as well.

At some point, there will be the kid who teases Rose and the elder children by pointing out that they don't have the same daddy.

I'm not confident that the elder children's father himself won't say something in anger to Rose one day, 'you're just like your loser father,' or something to that effect.

Fortunately, Rose looks enough like her sibs as to blend in pretty well.  However, those teeth coming in are dead ringers for Russell's, and will be a constant reminder to both Sarah and David that her parentage is courtesy of another man.  While that won't affect how Sarah treats her, it may well affect how David does.

He has anger management issues and I see this little fairy tale ending coming to a careening halt fairly soon because Rose is leaving innocent babyhood and heading for toddlerhood, temper tantrums, etc and I wonder how he will handle it.  I hope he's bonded with her in some way.  I hope he doesn't rub into her face her parentage one day just because he's pissed.  But I am fairly certain he will do exactly that.

Russell has seemed to indicate that he has actively chosen to not pursue a relationship with Rose. In his facebook rants he mentioned SJ offering for him to see Rose. I forget his exact wording but it was something along the lines of him being justified in refusing to see her, because the visit wouldn't be on his terms.  Yet, he has failed at any attempt at establishing legal paternity so that he can have a regular visitiation with his child.

IMO, his relationship with Lauren is more about harassing Kindall and convincing his daughter that her mother is terrible, than it is actual desire to have a meaningful relationship with her. Lauren is HIS, and her mother should not be her mother, and so he goes to court to try to convince a judge that a homeless, unemployed, unmotivated man is somehow a better caretaker for a disabled child than a successful businesswoman who not only donates her time and money to charities but has shown herself a loving and ever present parent when her daughter goes through surgeries and spends time in the hospital. 

I doubt Rose will be kept in the dark about her paternity, especially if SJ and Kindall continue to get the girls together. Obviously, as Rose grows older, she will know that Lauren is her half sister and that is why she takes these trips to go see her. What SJ decides to tell Rose about her paternity is up to her, but her older brothers are old enough to know that she was fathered by Russell and it's fairly reasonable to think they will mention it to her. I think it will be almost impossible for her to NOT be aware of her bio dad.

The best thing is probably just being open about the whole situation with all children involved. Rose is not the first child in the world to be born to a different father than her siblings and won't be the last. Even knowing David is not her biological father, if he treats her as he does his own children she will have a loving father figure to stand in for the loser who donated a sperm. In the past David has seemed very adamant to include Rose as his; hopefully that will continue as she gets older. 

Those teeth though! Definitely Russell's.

ETA: I just looked at SJs instagram and there is a picture of what must be her dad holding Rose from a week or so ago. I thought her family was very fundie? It's good they seem to accept Rose and spent some time with their daughter and grandkids.

Another wonderful and insightful post by Kuss.

He is like Job. He is a victim. Kindall attacked him last year. He was NEVER physically or mentally abusive to her. She was abusive towards her kids, too!  SJ moved away and he had no idea where his child was so he filed on the (what I assume is) the putative father registry in "multiple states". (Yet has done absolutely nothing since the child was born and its fairly obvious where she is at). 

HE ADMITS HE IS A SINNER! WOW! But that's behind him! That's why all this bad stuff has happened to him. He goes to church six days a week. He is like Job. 

Keep thinking that, Russ.

Oh my fucking gods. It never ends, does it?

Go fuck yourself, Russ. You are very clearly a drama queen with no value to anyone. Not even your own damn self. 

I've seen pathetic people before but this dude seriously tops them all. 

Russ, please...if you glean nothing more from Free Jinger than to learn how to spell at least one consistently misused word correctly, I'll sleep at night.

Correct:                       Incorrect:

Attorney                     Attourney

Adding extra letters does not mean you are somehow smarter than those reading your posts.  

Adding extra bullshit does not mean that you are fooling those reading your posts.

Being a faux-martyr does not mean you are really a victim.  It means you are deceitful.  

Suddenly being 'closer' to your brother and mother's sister than you ever have been, simply means you've driven away everyone else, and they're all you've got left, and you misguidedly believe that one little post portending affection will keep em around when you historically bash everyone in your circle.

By the way, regardless of your visitation rights, the parent is allowed to take a child on a vacation that melts into your time.  There is something in society called cooperation, and if you would deliberately steal a special memory from your child who lets face it, has limited time on this planet, just to get your own way and screw over her mother, then you prove yourself a lesser human every single time you do this.

1 hour ago, MakeitSew said:

He goes to church six days a week. He is like Job. 

No Russ, it's because you're like, unemployed and homeless. So you got nothing else to do. And I bet the church has air-conditioning. 

58 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

if you would deliberately steal a special memory from your child who lets face it, has limited time on this planet, just to get your own way and screw over her mother, then you prove yourself a lesser human every single time you do this.

He's really one of the worst, isn't he? I know I say this all the time, but it bears repeating.

So, he quit his job because his counselor told him to. 

No, Russ. No. It doesn't work that way.

Qualified counselors worth their salt do not TELL people what to do. They help people make decisions on their own. 

If there ever even was a counselor, he/she no doubt said something like "if you're unhappy at your job, only you can change that". And Russ being Russ, he interpreted that as "quit your job because you are a victim".

Also, being a good parent is about what is best for your child, not you. So if your child had a vacation opportunity with her extended family, that is something you, as a parent who loves his child and wants what is best for her, would happily send her off with wishes of fun and safety and happiness. Only a narcissistic ass whines that his ex wife intentionally stole time from him. 

I really want to get into all the court crap you talk about Russ, but I don't have the patience and I wouldn't know where to start. The options are endless and I doubt you would understand a thing I said. 

You, Russ, are a waste of life. You're a drama queen of epic proportions. You need to focus on getting a job to support that child you claim to love rather than whining about how her mother and extended family offer her opportunities to enjoy and live life. 

Until you get off your lazy ass and stop blaming the world for your bad choices, you will forever be a waste of life. 

And, come on, dude. The fact that you pander to FJ and post entirely for the benefit of a group of people of a message board community, is pretty much the bottom of the pool. If you were worth your use of oxygen, you'd prove everyone wrong by becoming a man instead of crying about your victimization at the hands of every human being on the planet. You need to face the fact that you are not nearly relevant enough for the world to fuck with. You cause your own drama because you thrive on it. 

Well.....that was....interesting. Does he really think we are going to believe a damn word he says at this point? We have all seen how he behaves. We have all seen how mean and spiteful he can be. We have all witnessed his own friends and family turn their backs on him because they can't take the abuse and insults. That was just another long winded sack of crap so he can blame everyone else for his issues and not take responsibility for his own behavior.

Russ is going to get an attourney and get us, y'all. Sure. Sure you are, Russ. We are talking about things you put out on your public Facebook. If you don't want anyone talking about you, start acting like you have some sense or change the settings on your social media. You could not even pay for your last attorney. And a counselor that would suggest you leave a job without lining another one up resulting in you becoming homeless and unable to pay your bills and child support? Suuuuurrrrreeeeee.....

Goodness. What a jerk for complaining about his child he claims to love so much having fun on vacation with her family. How about you put your freaking ego aside for a minute Russ and think of someone else besides yourself. Out of everything he said, I think this is the lowest of the low. To complain about your child being able to have a vacation with her family while you freaking quit your job, make her visit you in a camp site and you can't be bothered to pay child support......well, aren't you charming, Russ. :pb_rollseyes: Take a seat, Russ. Take several seats. 

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about him getting an attourney because...libel. 

Have at it, Russ. When you're ready, I will provide you all contact info so it's easy for your attourney to serve me. 

I know he had to be working temporarily due to the work he is doing for Kmart going out of business. It's only temporarily until he can find a job.

Just pathetic excuses. He should allow her daughter to visit extended family. Glad no lawyer could be found for him to contest in court. What a waste of time and resources.

Does he really think there is no one left in his dwindling circle who doesn't know the real story, the real Russ, and could be swayed by his ridiculous post?

I think he does this because he wants 'his' people (of which by his own admission, there are solely two) to get on FJ and start up a ruckus, start fighting for him.  

I cannot think of any reason other than that why he would be foolish to redirect people here.  Has he not noticed that not one person here defends him?  

There are no friends lurking and attempting to set things straight.  If anything, they're reading and shaking their heads, and being polite enough to say nothing.  Which in this case, says a lot.

He's a selfish bastard.

9 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about him getting an attourney because...libel. 

Have at it, Russ. When you're ready, I will provide you all contact info so it's easy for your attourney to serve me. 

I'm glad I'll already be home this weekend so I can receive the summons.

...For committing the felony of commenting on an online forum about public posts an adult made on Facebook. 

Whew, sure glad Illinois outlawed the death penalty. 

55 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

I'm glad I'll already be home this weekend so I can receive the summons.

...For committing the felony of commenting on an online forum about public posts an adult made on Facebook. 

Whew, sure glad Illinois outlawed the death penalty. 

Judge: "How do you plead, Mecca?"

Me: "I plead guilty for snarking on Kuss Kardashian. Lock me up and throw away the key!"

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived