IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

Oy.  The man can't afford a box of Cracker Jack with a plastic ring inside.   He's gotta come up with a more plausible story line than this.   FJ's might be bored but we aren't stupid.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, EweSheep said:

Whatever the girl wishes, any kind of stone, gem and clam made, you can make it as an engagement ring. Its the purpose behind it.

I think SJ has not returned back to Russell and probably not EVER unless she was dragged into court about his daughter. Hope it never happens. If he tries to, then he would be in debt for TWO children in support.

I've read that pearls aren't recommended for engagement rings because they are soft. It's much easier for a pearl to degrade from contact with everyday chemicals than say a sapphire. My mom worked in fine jewelry and always told me to put on pearls after doing everything else to get ready. 

That being said, I'm sure if someone really wanted one, a jewelry store would sell one. 

Just hope he bought a CHEAP pearl necklace, the one that is spray coated over a plastic bead LOL! He can keep replacing it by buying brand new when he tells "her" that he will take it back to the jewelry store for "repairs". Sooner or later, she will find out those aren't real. 

I doubt he was praying in that chapel.  "Hey, here's another opportunity to 'prove' I've been doing something Godly and useful.  I'll just snap another picture of a church/chapel, yup...that will convince everyone I'm a good person."

Russell, the only reason people take photos of a church is when they're tourists.  Parishioners (pardon my Catholic termination), don't take photos of their church when they attend, or 'check in' and post it on Facebook for a gold star.

What an arrogant thing to do.  God SEES you. You should care more about what HE think of you, than social media.  Idiot.

15 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

I doubt he was praying in that chapel.  "Hey, here's another opportunity to 'prove' I've been doing something Godly and useful.  I'll just snap another picture of a church/chapel, yup...that will convince everyone I'm a good person."

Russell, the only reason people take photos of a church is when they're tourists.  Parishioners (pardon my Catholic termination), don't take photos of their church when they attend, or 'check in' and post it on Facebook for a gold star.

What an arrogant thing to do.  God SEES you. You should care more about what HE think of you, than social media.  Idiot.

Russ isn't concerned with what any god sees. At this point in his life, he does what he does for FJ. It's all a show (and a lousy one that should be canceled) for him.

He's made it very clear that on the inside, he is an ugly, abusive, hate filled narcissist who will go to great - and stupid - lengths to be the world's biggest victim.

Ain't no god got time for that.

Ain't no god got time for that.

Genius.

What the hell, pearl engagement ring? Pearls aren't sturdy enough for everyday wear, especially as a ring. And who the HELL would Russ hook up with?
Then again, James Ference has 5 kids (maybe 6?), and that man is also a fugly no good moocher with no work ethic and a bottomless well of self pity regarding all the meanies bringing him down without ever focusing on his own behavior and his own level of responsibility when it comes to his choice.
Do some women find that appealing? I don't know.

Some women (usually younger women but not always) have low self-esteem and fall for the "oh but you're not like those other women" line. And a love-bombing narc is pretty good at making you feel incredibly special and awesome- at least until they've got their hooks into you. Then they're pretty good at making you feel like you're such dogshit that nobody else would ever love or want you, only they will tolerate you, and only if you work your pretty little ass off to please them.

The other important thing is that they rarely target people with healthy boundaries. They use a super-accelerated courting pattern meant to get you to commit before you have enough time to rationally evaluate them or spot red flags or inconsistencies in what they're saying. It's also meant to keep your family and friends from being able to do the same. They test your boundaries right up front a couple times to make sure that you won't actually stand up for yourself, and then they use that knowledge to further the courting pattern in ways nobody with healthy boundaries would see as romantic or even tolerate. Like the super-duper premature "I love you". Talking about what to name the kids on the second date. Shit like that.

If an adult relationship proceeds on the schedule of a middle school one, run screaming, healthy adults have enough responsibilities and other social commitments that these things are going to take time no matter HOW much you like each other.

His newest scolding for all of us trolls. But seriously, I can't even with this crap...he is writing us a letter about all the things HE should be doing...Russ, I'm going to say this very slowly, try to keep up. Pot, meet kettle. Kay? We aren't the ones who constantly and publicly berate our exes, drunk post publicly to Facebook, quit our jobs because our boss hurt our fee fees, live in a freaking tent, abandon our youngest child, and use the other as a pawn in a pathetic game of forever a victim/martyr, but you are right, WE have the issue, not you. :bangheaddesk: Sorry if none of this made sense, my head is still reeling from the stupidity.

P.S. Russ, there's a phrase in the Bible that also fits your situation, before you point out the splinter in someone else's eye, take the plank out of your own. Lord knows I'm not perfect, but I try to keep those imperfections to myself and God, therefore limiting the chances of being snarked at online. Rant over, I'm going to go settle my spinning head.

image.png

Dear Russ,

I'm really surprised you felt your ears burning. I'd think you'd be desensitized, given that your pants are always on fire.

Part of living my best life is talking about my experiences and what I learned from them, so that other people don't have to go through the same bullshit. The only reason you don't think that educating people about abuse is a worthwhile occupation is that you're an abuser.

With my deepest wishes for you to develop sudden irreversible sterility, you nauseous leprotic toad,

LE

29 minutes ago, MakeitSew said:

Did he really compose that or copy and paste it? It seems too well written to be a Russ Original.

He got it from Kevin Smith.

Well, let's see Russ...I've been knocked around by life a few times...but I always get back up. I have a college degree, working on other things to change professions and hopefully open my own consulting firm in the next year or two. I'm actively involved in a recovery ministry that you might want to look into...because I know I have some problems and I want to be healthy. 

IOW Russ...go find a fucking job, pay your goddamn child support and stop being an overgrown teenager. You're an asshole and deserve all the shit that's coming your way. 

Russ is a lucky man. He is succeeding at his dreams. I can't imagine the planning that went into living in a tent by the river, without a job, without loved ones around, whining about evil exes all the damn time. Serious accomplishments there, dude.

I am so jealous that you are making your dreams come true while I sit in my air conditioned home, after arriving home from my full time job, eating food I bought and prepared, using the Internet & computer I pay for with the job I go to. I'm 6.5 years out of a bad marriage to a narcissist you would put to shame and living a life I planned, worked for, fought for, struggled for. 

Maybe I was supposed to spend all that time whining and being homeless and blaming the world? Who knows where I'd be now had I taken the Russ route. 

Does Kevin Smith know you stole his words? 

So I was looking at Russell's Facebook today and at his friends and what he says on their Facebook pages. I came across this meme and Russell's response. This person has their Facebook public. I am going to put it under a spoiler because I think it is gross, sexist and NSFW

Spoiler

image.jpgimage.jpg

Now as far as that trolling post goes, shut up Russell. You have no fucking idea of what you speak of.

Little rundown for you, mate. Horrific childhood that included all forms of abuse. Got out as quick as I could and did not look back. Put myself through school. Worked my can off to put a roof over my head and food on my table while pursuing education for my future. I am a nurse and worked in public health in indigent care as well as child welfare. I went back to school several years back to work with juveniles within the court system. I did and still do make a difference within my community. I became critically ill a few years back from West Nile. Many surgeries and hospitalizationa later, I am still kicking it. I have a wonderful life partner and been happily married for many years. We have all we need, worked very hard for the things we have and we gladly give to others in need because we can. My life is fulfilled. 

I do not have much sympathy for your excuses, Russell. Your issues are mainly self-inflicted and you never take responsibility for your actions. Many of us have had horrible things happen to us. The difference is we don't allow those things in the past define on futures. We pick ourselves up and keep going. We don't point fingers and blame everyone under the sun for what issues we may face. 

So yeah, Russell, take a seat or two. We are a very strong group and we don't intimidate easy. 

Well, now that response of his doesn't seem all that "Christian" or godly.   It speaks volumes about who he really is, though.  He is so idiotic he doesn't realize that if we see this, so do others.  Pig.

AND, the individual he is 'friends' with, is a real dreamboat.    Peppering the land with illegitimate children.  No wonder Russell likes the guy.  Something to aspire to.

11 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Well, now that response of his doesn't seem all that "Christian" or godly.  

Only if you worship "Wuss Jesus," who wears his hair long like goddamn hippie and cares about women and children and stuff! I'm pretty sure Russ worships "Mark Driscoll Jesus," so grading and consuming women's buttocks (or as I like to call it, "extreme misogyny") is a perfectly respectable topic of conversation. 

I read that stupid troll post again and my eyes nearly rolled out of my head from the stupidity when reading this sentence, "Trolls: if you hate me this much, the better use of your time is to make YOUR dreams come true, instead of slamming others for doing the same." So Russell's dream is to be an abuser, quit a job, get evicted from a home, not pay child support, get sued by various people for non-payment, having to appear in court numerous times due to bad choices, pushing away everyone for being a gigantic ahole, being unemployed and walking around the city doing nothing all day long? Yeah, you lead such a dreamy life, Russell. Excuse me while I envy your self-inflicted troubled life while despising my rather good one. :pb_rollseyes: 

5 hours ago, NeverAFundie said:

You can see the original post (from Kevin Smith, on Instagram) here.  https://www.instagram.com/p/BJIrXp8Akvx/

I'm sure we are all SHOCKED that Rusty plagiarized this with zero credit for the original post.

And, I have to eat my words. Rusty totally did reference (and tag) Kevin Smith in a comment to his plagiarized post.

Russell's dream is probably meeting a decently attractive, successful woman who is willing to let him live with and leech off of her. Plenty of sexy times, plenty of money, living the life without making any effort beyond eating some ass. Bastard.

Nursing his victim complex and appearing as pitiful as possible may tug the heart strings of some poor, kindhearted, unsuspecting person, somewhere. I guess he is living his dream by getting rid of all responsibilities and waiting for that to happen. It might work, if he wasn't so absolutely ridiculous. But he is just so absolutely ridiculous. 

I never needed to associate Russell and eating ass. :my_sick: I'm not sure I'm going to recover.

And do you guys think Russell is so delusional that he doesn't realize he is living in a van tent down by the river? I can't believe he chastised us to go out and work for our dreams. Like, my mouth sort of fell open.

4 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

I never needed to associate Russell and eating ass. :my_sick: I'm not sure I'm going to recover.

And do you guys think Russell is so delusional that he doesn't realize he is living in a van tent down by the river? I can't believe he chastised us to go out and work for our dreams. Like, my mouth sort of fell open.

Yeah, that ass comment made me:562479b96e87a_zombienoes:. Whatever little appetite I did have went out the window at that point. 

I think Russell is delusional as well as an ahole. How many times have we seen him be outright mean and awful to family and friends? And then he has the audacity to talk about trolls? All we are doing is commenting on his behavior he makes public...nasty behavior at that.

That stupid post is just another example of Russell not looking at his own actions and pointing fingers at others. He just does not get it because he does not want to get it. Despite living in a tent down by the river, he is very comfortable living in his victimhood. 

I am probably going to be thought a snob and a bitch for this, but I don't think it's fair that his daughter has to leave her home and go be homeless with her father for visitation.  

She doesn't have access to proper facilities (restroom/washroom), she doesn't have access to properly stored food, and she doesn't have any privacy.  

I am also under the impression that she has health issues (not sure what they are), but do those conditions lend themselves to her essentially living on the streets on a semi  regular basis?  The heat/cold alone would make anyone miserable.

What does her mother think when she's getting her daughter packed up to go live in a tent?  She has to worry about her safety and whether or not she's being fed.  The whole thing just seems asinine.  

I am not saying he should be denied visitation (don't know enough about the situation), but visiting in the mother's home or somewhere neutral seems appropriate at this point.  The fact that he's willingly subjecting his daughter to this foolishness (of his own doing) speaks volumes of just how selfish he is.

On 8/5/2016 at 9:37 PM, EweSheep said:

Well, if it still exists, Big Al's downtown can be Russ' next "adventure" of fun! And pick a "glory hole".

Remember Rick Baker, Rusty? Hellva good writer and mentioned a bit about Big Al's! AND Rick can write something about Rusty and put him thru the wringers!

Born and raised in Peoria, Illinois, and I only discovered the rabbit hole that is Russell and SJ last night. I'm dying! This guy is beyond almost anything I've encountered, and that includes Jill Rodrigues. 

Yes, I'm sure he'd be welcome at Big Al's - can imagine him now in the Champagne Room. Unfortunately Rick Baker is no longer alive, but I bet Phil Luciano could tear Krusty a new one in a few short paragraphs. Sigh. I miss Rick Baker. Technically I was raised in Morton, and he loved to make fun of Morton, calling it "Home of the Plastic Dandelions". 

Yep, lived in Peoria for a long while too! I can only remember the old Big Al's and Big Alice's buildings downtown. A fun place to be too!

I have all of Rick Baker's books and enjoyed reading them over and over whenever something strikes my fancy. I sure did missed him, it was awful at his untimely death with his infant child at that time. His wife really loved him dearly despite of Rick's outlandish ways of his writings LOL! Oh yes, the home of the plastic dandelions LOLOLOLOL! What a hoot! He even wrote about Peoria and its drunks, the down and out, and a few about Richard Pryor. I don't think any of his books are on Amazons for our FJ readers to sample his works. Not even sure if there are some published works available today. Remember Mary Doefour?

I have not read much on Phil Luciano but if he can do just as good as Rick Baker can, I think I can go and read up on his articles. I am sure Phil can rip good ol' Russ a good one and then some!

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived