IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

Is that URINE?

How in the heck is calling his exes "Hoes" and urinating on expletives in the sand in line with someone asking God for help?

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, if he is referencing his ex's, no wonder they are ex's. . .and Russell, you just proved you are what you said you are not. . .abusive. 

The lord certainly didn't do him any good, did he? The hashtags seem to indicate his Internet swiped 'fuck you' image is for his evil exes. But, we all know it's for FJ too. The one person he hasn't driven off has said it's not good to write that. I wonder how much longer she'll bother with him? It's unlikely either of his evil exes has seen it. I think it's clear both of them have left him for dead, or at least as dead as they can given they have children with him.

Lauren and Rose are going to be so fucking humiliated when they grow up and realize their sperm donor is such a twat. 

I enjoyed his 'art.'  Scrawling "Fu..you" in the sand at the river's edge with a stick and then pissing on it and taking a photo at the same time.   Dabbling for the first time with the thrill of the #hashtag.  Hash tagging the two mothers of your children to indicate you are pissing on them whilst saying "Fu...You" to them.

Nice.  Right above that whimsical photo of the Church, invoking the Lord's name to help you.  

You let Lauren see your dirty posts?  What a dad.  What a man.  

What's even funnier, is that by now, both your exes have been notified by 'someone' you think is your friend, and they've both got screen shots of your hashtag signed and directed "art."

Idiot.

Keep it up, and your aunt will surely discover that you are indeed in jail, on obscenity charges.

I hope you get caught and have to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life....oh, and never be permitted solitary access to either of your children ever again. Cause, you deserve it.

MORON.

(For future reference.) Uhm...I think these things might be just a wee bit contradictory. ::Head scratch.::

image.png

Did the Lord lay it on Kussell's heart to say FU and call the mother of his children "hoes?"

That post is the true Russ. All that walking, reflecting, church attendance and counseling really has done him a world of good, I see. No matter how much he tries to point the finger elsewhere for his issues, his true self always shows up. 

Seriously? #samehoedifferentstateanddate?

1. You realize you are referring to your children's MOTHERS that way right? So while you may say you love Lauren so damn much, you are degrading the person who gave birth to her, raises her full time, and who she is probably closest to. She is going to get older and see these things. YOU ARE HURTING YOUR DAUGHTER WHO YOU CLAIM TO LOVE!

2. Two different worthless "hoes"? Well, what's the independent variable in all of that Russ? If these women are so terrible, maybe you should look at yourself and see why you make such bad relationship choices and fail to use birth control. Since you are the constant here...

3. Learn how to fucking spell, unless you have a pair of garden implements in two different states.

4. If you are so bothered with someone that you spend time posting something like that about them, I'd say they're definitely one of your 99 problems. 

God you are so disgusting. And everything about that pictures suggests you really are an abusive partner. 

Russell really is disgusting. That post was the lowest of the low. For Russell to put that up on Facebook knowing full well his daughter will eventually see it just makes my stomach turn. She will get the picture one day, and all Russ will have is Janice and her one liners. I am sure even Janice will grow tired of his BS soon enough.

Russell truly makes my stomach turn. Yuck. 

If I remember right, a year ago or so, SJ did mentioned about Lauren being told by her dad, the foul names of her mother or degrading her in front of Lauren. It sickened me that he would be verbally and mentally abusive toward Lauren. She does not need to hear that, really!

Too bad he didn't get arrested with public indecent exposure while he was urinating on the sand.

If I am not mistaken, Lauren has visitation with her father every Thursday. The thought that he'd go to the trouble of writing that, urinating and photographing it at the same time, in front of Lauren, is truly horrifying. Hopefully she was not around to see her amazing single dad perform such an act. If she was - he does not deserve to be around her. That is child abuse. 

It's interesting that he seems fixated on his "exs"/"hoes". Most single parents I know don't obsess over their ex-partners the way Russell does. They focus on, you know, their kids. Russell spends a great deal of time complaining about the mothers of his children. I believe it is because these two women have gone on with their lives, been happy, successful and they seem to ignore his existence judging by their social media. He can no longer make them miserable and he hates that he has lost that power. So he is determined to try to make them look bad to everyone else. He just can't give it up. He just can't let it go. 

It reminds me of the popular memes that have been going around that basically say; when a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you. Russell sure does that. I don't see Kindall or SJ posting anything about him on FB or elsewhere (with the exception of several older blog posts that Kindall wrote while discussing the emotional and physical trauma she had to deal with because of him) while Russell's hate filled rants about the mothers of his children appear like clockwork. 

Hopefully, the appropriate screen shots of his posts were taken and forwarded post haste to  the #motherofhischildren#theonlyreasonhischildrenstillhavefoodandshelter#trueparentsofhischildrens ATTORNEYS.

Russ, there's no "U" in ATTORNEY.  That's why U have to acquire one.  Because U would be a fool to represent Urself.

These two posts back to back should represent the mental status of the bio-father of the children in question.  He should not be allowed unsupervised visitation.  Clearly, he's unbalanced and possibly a danger to his child.

Always diggin' another shovel full of dirt out of that grave, aren't you Russ?

Now...when you get busted in front of the judge for the crap you post, who are you going to blame that on?  The judge?  The attorney who will no longer represent you?  The mothers of your children?  

The children are next in line.  He hasn't publicly blamed them yet, but it's coming.  Because, none of this is Russell's fault, now is it?

2 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

If I am not mistaken, Lauren has visitation with her father every Thursday. The thought that he'd go to the trouble of writing that, urinating and photographing it at the same time, in front of Lauren, is truly horrifying. Hopefully she was not around to see her amazing single dad perform such an act. If she was - he does not deserve to be around her. That is child abuse. 

I'm hoping he pulled that picture off the Internet (though it does look similar to the riverbank near where he camps...) I think this mostly because I don't believe Russ is coordinated enough to piss and take a picture. I'm confident the man can't walk and chew gum.

1 hour ago, nausicaa said:

I'm hoping he pulled that picture off the Internet (though it does look similar to the riverbank near where he camps...) I think this mostly because I don't believe Russ is coordinated enough to piss and take a picture. I'm confident the man can't walk and chew gum.

My first thought was that he pilfered the image from the Internet somewhere. It never even crossed my mind that he actually wrote the words and pissed and snapped a pic at the same time.

But, whether he swiped it or created it, the fact remains - he has to reach up to scratch a snake's belly and the damn snake would probably slither away to avoid him.

Reverse GIS has nothin- that's Russ's picture. His aim is terrible. Both with the camera and the whiz- the off kilter crop job is very likely because Little Russ was in that picture originally. Either that or a water bottle, he doesn't seem like someone with a strong, clear stream.

Although I guess if he had enough beer in him at the time...

10 minutes ago, OhTheDrama said:

Wow, this video about Narcissists is crazy. Really gives us some insight into why he does what he does.

I'm impressed you watched it.

One of the main things narcissists do is project. It's all others, not them.

He's so typical I just can't take it and I couldn't take a whole video about him.

I couldn't watch the whole thing either. Russell, tsk tsk.  You're entirely predictable! Of course posting this video proves something! 

YOU are the narcissist with a track record! Gotta say I find it somewhat amusing to see him dig himself deeper down. 

Seems like God hasn't answered his call for help.  Huh.  Wonder why. 

Oh...that's right.  God helps those who help themselves.  Totally forgot about that part of it.  

No wonder.  Instead of helping himself, he just lays around doing nothing all day.  Must be fairly boring.  

Guessing he's already photographed all the art in his town so he thought he'd come up with his own.

The video he posted sure is amusing.

Another shovel full of dirt he just tossed out of his grave.  It's getting deeper and deeper.  Pretty soon, he'll fit in there nice and snug.

That is what narcissists do.....blame others for their problem. We can see straight thru you, ol Rusty! 

Come on, Rusty, you can do better than that...post something of value. Which you have none.

I suppose he has been channeling his inner Robert Maplethorpe.  I am sure Russ knows full well who Robert Maplethorpe is.  You know, the gay fellow who liked to photograph urine in unexpected places.

Yes, Russ, you totally remind me of Maplethorpe.  Makes you wonder what other kinds of photos are on his phone.............

Well, if it still exists, Big Al's downtown can be Russ' next "adventure" of fun! And pick a "glory hole".

Remember Rick Baker, Rusty? Hellva good writer and mentioned a bit about Big Al's! AND Rick can write something about Rusty and put him thru the wringers!

33 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

I suppose he has been channeling his inner Robert Maplethorpe.  I am sure Russ knows full well who Robert Maplethorpe is.  You know, the gay fellow who liked to photograph urine in unexpected places.

Yes, Russ, you totally remind me of Maplethorpe.  Makes you wonder what other kinds of photos are on his phone.............

LOL you are right!

Another spice added to Rusty's repertoire

is that grey haired director in the 50-60s, shocking movie scrips, one I can remember, is a couple sitting on an iron frame bed on the hillside.....it was scandelous of its time!

Oh hell..... Russell just keeps getting more pathetic by the day. I watched that video and all it did was hammer home that Russell is the freaking narcissit in the equation. I must say again, I can really tell all that church attendance and counseling has really helped him a lot.  :pb_rollseyes: 

Yeah...the guy with a million selfies gracing his page's 'photo' section is not a narcissist.  The new phenomena of selfie abuse alone is a good visual indicator of a narcissist without even having met the individual.

And for middle aged men to post them ad nauseum, the picture if you will, is made crystal clear.

And as long as he's got even one person commenting,  then at least 'someone' is paying attention to him and now, Aunt Janice is all he's got.

I think he's drinking excessively too.  Drinking and publicly exposing himself, and posting foul photographs.

Not behavior of a man who should be allowed around children.  And that will be the next sting he gets.  He's going to push this so far he will have Lauren taken from him.

Idiot.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived