IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

I don't remember Mary Doefour, but I do remember Rick Baker's untimely death - it occurred on I-74 in East Peoria, home of our favorite braintrust. Well, make that former home. Any idea where Krusty is living this week? 

I've noticed that some of his posts have been located in Pekin - I could make lots of jokes about white trash, the KKK, and why Krusty would fit in perfectly with Pekin, but I won't. Besides, there are some nice people in Pekin and that wouldn't be fair to lump them with this asshat. 

I still don't understand how he got two women to have consensual "sweet fellowship" with him...

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, between Krusty's nonsense and a pathetic young woman I know and her husband who,  at 29 are 'tired of having to work for a living' and want the world to gofundthem a motorhome and monthly support so they can instead, spend their time traveling, see historic and fun sights and 'just be'- I am pretty well set up for my end of summer entertainment.

People.  Jeez.

Awesome! Wonder if they realize you have to pay taxes on whatever is raised......probably not. Little known down side to the crowd funding sites. After a certain amount is raised, you have to declare it as income and pay taxes on it. No matter what it's intended for - funeral expenses, medical bills, travel in an RV (really? damn.), emergency rent - taxable income.

Anyway, whoever was concerned about Lauren in the tent is spot on. The kid has Hurler's Syndrome, which is normally fatal. She had a bone marrow transfusion in 2013 and seems to be proving the doctors wrong on her life expectancy (all info per her public FB page). However, she still has medical issues and a tent, in a hot muggy summer, near a river, the possibility of the Zika virus (already in Florida), the lack of food refrigeration or anything but the most rudimentary cooking tools, no indoor plumbing.....I hope to high heaven Kindall requires Krusty to visit Lauren at her own house.
I can't remember what the court issue was this time. I hope Kindall has the judge put something about Lauren's safety and health in the visitation orders. Just a few months ago, Krusty was flipping his disappearing hair over Kindall sending Lauren for her visitation in a prepaid cab - since Kindall had (has?) a restraining order on Krusty, and he didn't have a license at the time, the dick actually had a FIT on FB about a cab that KINDALL PAID FOR dropping off/picking up Lauren at her no-good loser father's crappy apartment. Ooooh, that narcissistic ex of his, ensuring he can see his kid even when his dumb ass goes and gets his license suspended.
Hope to hell Kindall nabbed those pictures of the tent of FB to show the judge. Parental rights, whatever, he's living in a TENT.

I don't mind kids camping and I am sure Lauren enjoyed camping unless she is complaining about the situation in camp. Nothing wrong with camping as long you provide necessary things to keep Lauren comfortable. Otherwise, Lauren's mom will do everything possible to make sure Russ toe the line regarding to Lauren's needs and comforts and having fun camping. I think Russ just camps whenever possible,  any funds necessary to make do. Some of the camp sites do have showers and modern bathrooms unless it is one of those primitive camping sites with outhouses.

What is he going to do when the cooler weather hits? I know if it gets too cold and Lauren complains to her mom, you can bet she will march right back to court and get the visitation situated and making sure Russ has those reasonable accommodations, like a weekend to a motel. With school starting, I don't think Russ will have that much time left. 

Mary Doefour was the lady that Rick wrote about, "Mary, Me". Its been a long time since I read that book and it was one of the edition I didn't get. I just have the Baker's Best stories. I found out that his wife, Terry, has not gotten the books republished and pretty much moved on with her life. I do not know what the time frame that the books can be republished. It's a pity, really, because it is very good reading. Check your libraries to see if they have them. It's worth the read on a rainy day! Maybe Peoria Journal Star can do a collection of the stories Rick wrote and reprint it. They have the means to do it but it boils down to his wife's approval. I am not sure if I still have that newspaper edition of Baker's death. It was one of the saddest days of Peoria's finest writers. Too bad I never got to meet him. Either you love him or you hate him.

Kindall has a long standing court order? in the visitation clause that Russ can NOT step foot in Kindall's residence. What I remember reading from SJ a long time ago, that he would meet her at school, with a school staff looking to make sure Lauren is with her dad, or a child mentor program facility (like a youth center or even a DCFS facility). He has to remain at NO CONTACT with Kindall. I can understand her safety as we all know how abusive Rusty was toward her. She is entitled to that. 

I think there is much more crap happening over the years that they had to keep going back to court. Cost money for Russ to drag Kindall into court. I am sure he will keep dragging her back into court and loses or didn't get what he wanted. I hope the judge would tell him, enough is enough. Dismissal.

9 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

I still don't understand how he got two women to have consensual "sweet fellowship" with him...

There is just no accounting for taste (or lack thereof)

9 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Oh, between Krusty's nonsense and a pathetic young woman I know and her husband who,  at 29 are 'tired of having to work for a living' and want the world to gofundthem a motorhome and monthly support so they can instead, spend their time traveling, see historic and fun sights and 'just be'- I am pretty well set up for my end of summer entertainment.

People.  Jeez.

I have grown to despise gofundme. Any legitimate use of it has gone out the window and everyone thinks they can pan handle to the internet for anything and everything they want.

A woman I know has one for a new car. A friend's daughter set one up so she could move into her own apartment rather than live with a roommate. An Internet acquaintance made one to pay her mortgage for six months so she could go live in Australia for the 'great opportunity' of working in some bar and all the experience that would give her.

It is, to me, just a way for already entitled people to get 'more'; to get something for nothing; to get other people to pay for their lives, choices, etc.

I have honestly not seen a single legitimate (in my opinion) gofundme set up for anything.

I've contributed to kickstarter campaigns because they had clear goals and purpose and the funds were to get an idea off the ground. gofundme just seems to be a way for people to beg others to pay for their wants.

22 minutes ago, Granwych said:

There is just no accounting for taste (or lack thereof)

We know, at least partly, how he got Sarah to do the deed. She said as much in a FB comment right after they let the world know she was pregnant. He whined to her that he didn't feel loved since she wouldn't sleep with him. He harped on it and played victim and threw himself a pity party until she gave in and had sex to shut him up.

OK, that's not how she told it - I don't remember her exact words, but that's the gist of it. He didn't feel loved without sex, so they had sex. And knowing what we know of Russ, he whined and cried and manipulated Sarah into it; pushed the guilt, the victimization, the 'woe is me'...

17 hours ago, Koala said:

I am probably going to be thought a snob and a bitch for this, but I don't think it's fair that his daughter has to leave her home and go be homeless with her father for visitation.  

She doesn't have access to proper facilities (restroom/washroom), she doesn't have access to properly stored food, and she doesn't have any privacy.  

I am also under the impression that she has health issues (not sure what they are), but do those conditions lend themselves to her essentially living on the streets on a semi  regular basis?  The heat/cold alone would make anyone miserable.

Welcome to the Snob and Bitch Social Club. We do martinis at six every evening.

I agree, this is not the same as camping; Russell is homeless.

When you have a home and choose to go camping you can also choose not to go camping when the weather is too cold, or hot, or rainy, or there are unpleasant people camping near you. Yes, there are campsite showers, but all the ones I've seen are fairly dirty and rough. I don't mind using them for a short roughing it trip, but this is different. He has even posted a picture where she was upset about having to walk through the mud in her flip flops to get to the bathroom. Considering he sold nearly everything he owns, I imagine they are pretty much sleeping on the ground with only a thin sleeping bag under them. And he still hasn't explained what he is doing when the weather gets cold. 

He should have to visit her in a neutral location, like a library or a public park, with a third party they can agree upon bringing Lauren. If he doesn't like that then he can get a job and rent a small apartment. I really don't think that is setting the bar too high. And honestly, I don't think he is well enough for unsupervised visitation, but I know that probably couldn't hold up in court.

Probably be harder for Lauren's mom to be judgmental she lived in a campground with the kids for several months... and this is just a couple days at a time. If there is a court order for visitation, it can be hard to change. Especially if it is recent.

That being said, last weekend should have been his weekend with Lauren and he didn't post a single picture. Maybe he didn't take her or Lauren's mom finally put her foot down... hard to know.  

But, but, but....if someone tells him he has criteria to meet in order to spend time with the child he created but does not pay for...that would mean some evil person in infringing upon his right to be Russ and get everything for nothing. I mean, if you require he be a responsible adult and put his child first in order to see her, that is just making him a victim of narcissism and being a big meany-pants. The world owes him and how dare anyone try to make him responsible?

4 hours ago, OhTheDrama said:

Probably be harder for Lauren's mom to be judgmental she lived in a campground with the kids for several months... and this is just a couple days at a time. If there is a court order for visitation, it can be hard to change. Especially if it is recent.

That being said, last weekend should have been his weekend with Lauren and he didn't post a single picture. Maybe he didn't take her or Lauren's mom finally put her foot down... hard to know.  

It's been been a very hot summer here in Illinois. Even hotter where they live which is south of where I am.  My AC has been on for a month. Maybe Kindall put her foot down about the camping. 

He's got more 'testing' that he wants some attention for.  Diabetes? Not a surprise.  No surprise at all.  His daughter, who has an affliction that most children aren't able to live past ten years of age, will likely outlive him.

On 8/17/2016 at 0:22 AM, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

I don't remember Mary Doefour, but I do remember Rick Baker's untimely death - it occurred on I-74 in East Peoria, home of our favorite braintrust. Well, make that former home. Any idea where Krusty is living this week? 

I've noticed that some of his posts have been located in Pekin - I could make lots of jokes about white trash, the KKK, and why Krusty would fit in perfectly with Pekin, but I won't. Besides, there are some nice people in Pekin and that wouldn't be fair to lump them with this asshat. 

There are one more woman he impregnate prior to Kendall I believe, and plenty of girlfriends over the years. They dumped him. Good for them!

Last post here was Thursday.  Today is Sunday.  Russ hasn't posted anything new or of note in days.  See, Russ?  How quiet it gets over here when you keep things to yourself rather than spew them all over public media?  That's how it works: keep your private stuff private, and nobody discusses you.  Easy.

3 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Last post here was Thursday.  Today is Sunday.  Russ hasn't posted anything new or of note in days.  See, Russ?  How quiet it gets over here when you keep things to yourself rather than spew them all over public media?  That's how it works: keep your private stuff private, and nobody discusses you.  Easy.

Touché, but it makes life over here rather boring for us. I wonder what Jill Rodrigues is up to? 

Jill R. is disappointingly boring at present. Her bugged eyes and current love affair with Plexus do not interest me much. I am waiting for news about the Nauglers day in court last week. NOTHING YET. 

3 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

Jill R. is disappointingly boring at present. Her bugged eyes and current love affair with Plexus do not interest me much. I am waiting for news about the Nauglers day in court last week. NOTHING YET. 

Yes, she is super boring right now. I'm glad for Amy's sake that we aren't constantly hearing about "my poor crippled sister, Amy Foster", but it seems she's traded in her obsession with oversharing Amy's intimate health details for the Plexus "Stevia is God's all-natural sweetener" crap. Shouldn't she be announcing another blessing for the RV baby cage soon? 

So I went back and read some old Sarah Jane and Russell threads. In 2014, Sarah Jane posted on Facebook, 

He has a past of 42 women including other married women.

This absolutely can't be true...right?

Also, it's interesting how many Facebook supporters Russell used to have even eighteen months ago. 

41 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

So I went back and read some old Sarah Jane and Russell threads. In 2014, Sarah Jane posted on Facebook, 

Also, it's interesting how many Facebook supporters Russell used to have even eighteen months ago. 

They were probably paid.

If not, they were in bad places. He has proven he's a predator and goes for women in distress. People like him have an extra sense to be able to pick off the most vulnerable.

As for his being gone - it's temporary, like every other time and the why can only be answered by "it's Russ".

He'll come back with more whining, more medical emergencies/issues, more self love. He certainly won't come back showing that he's a valid parent.

Lauren's page shows she had an MRI last week. Of course her mother handles her medical care while Russ whines and has tantrums. So, since Lauren was being parented by a competent parent who cares about her well being, he doesn't even have pictures of her to post to 'prove' what a good father he is, even from the tent on the river.

56 minutes ago, nausicaa said:

I can believe THAT! He has a natural gift of gab.

Just the idea of him find 42 different women willing to have "fellowship" with him is nauseating. It makes me depressed about the standards women in Illinois.

Again, though, I will bring James Ference into it. The man is fugly. And yet, he's been married at least four times, and has 6 kids with 4 women. He can't hold down a job, he's a serial liar, an adulterer, and from all evidence presented, a sociopath. The thing is, he at least seems pretty smooth. He identifies women who are vulnerable, then sweeps them off their feet before they can engage their brains.
Russ? He's just a useless, whiny blob. Either those 40 women took place in a stretch of time where he was magically transformed into somebody decent looking, or it was some kind of miracle.
I find it kind of depressing that SJ allowed him to essentially nag her into sex. That has to be one of the most terrible reasons to go to bed with someone I have ever heard.

21 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Touché, but it makes life over here rather boring for us. I wonder what Jill Rodrigues is up to? 

Well, you could always message her on Facebook about Plexus.  Oh, no, I forgot, you won't get an honest, intelligent answer.  I'm still waiting for mine...

1 hour ago, bea said:

Either those 40 women took place in a stretch of time where he was magically transformed into somebody decent looking, or it was some kind of miracle.

40??  In his lifetime?  Were they, ahem, professionals??

2 hours ago, bea said:

Just the idea of him find 42 different women willing to have "fellowship" with him is nauseating. It makes me depressed about the standards women in Illinois.

Again, though, I will bring James Ference into it. The man is fugly. And yet, he's been married at least four times, and has 6 kids with 4 women. He can't hold down a job, he's a serial liar, an adulterer, and from all evidence presented, a sociopath. The thing is, he at least seems pretty smooth. He identifies women who are vulnerable, then sweeps them off their feet before they can engage their brains.
Russ? He's just a useless, whiny blob. Either those 40 women took place in a stretch of time where he was magically transformed into somebody decent looking, or it was some kind of miracle.
I find it kind of depressing that SJ allowed him to essentially nag her into sex. That has to be one of the most terrible reasons to go to bed with someone I have ever heard.

Did you know his latest wife left him? 

He has returned. Couldn't leave for too long. His newest post is accentuated with ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. 

Russell I'm sorry your dad died. It sucks. I squeezed out one painful drop of sympathy for you. There. But you're still a dick. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived