IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

Didn't that brother of his unfriended Russ a few times because of his sexual preference? He should have stayed unfriended. Russ isn't going to change his views about the gay folks.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, EweSheep said:

Didn't that brother of his unfriended Russ a few times because of his sexual preference? He should have stayed unfriended. Russ isn't going to change his views about the gay folks.

Does anything these DeJaynes men do make any sense? Of course not. These guys are stunted emotionally and socially, probably at 9th grade level. My apologies to the 9th graders out there I may have insulted. 

I thought Russ unfriended Darren because Darren (is that his name?) was gay.   I can see Russ dumping someone because of sexuality, but not his brother dumping someone because they're straight.

Russ also obviously had 'mother' issues.  Which probably directly relate to his treatment of women.  He mentioned once, cryptically, something along the lines of :  "Someone mentioned to me that today is my mother's birthday."   No, "Happy Birthday Mom,  I miss you, hope things are good in Heaven, yada yada yada" like most folks do.

No idea how things worked in the home he grew up in, but I bet you dollars to donuts that he viewed his mother as preferring her younger 'baby' over him, and that would just about be enough for Russ to hate a woman over.  Darren was probably Mom's favorite, and that's also likely a reason he resents his brother, above and beyond the gay thing.

I have no clue what makes a person tick or what a home life may or may not have been.

It's just clear that Russ does, in fact, have serious women issues. Wherever he developed them, he needs to take the steps necessary to deal with them. But, this is Russ, and we know he doesn't do that because he is a victim and not responsible for himself in any way, shape or form.

As for friending/unfriending his brother, he no doubt does that as often as he deletes all other FB friends and then builds them up again then deletes them all again...just like his page...there one day, gone the next, back again, gone again...Russ does shit for reaction and drama queening, not out of any conviction.

If his brother wants to hang around despite the slime ball he has proven to be, that's his choice. Sometimes family love is inexplicable. He clearly knows his brother and knows what he's in for in being part of his life.

If you can look at Russ' father and his past in the court system, it was skewered and abusive to say at the least. Not a good example but I guess his Dad was telling him not to follow his footsteps, just don't screw up!

I guess he's not over Sarah Jane.  "Why hurt the person who's only intent was to love you?" or something of that ilk on today's menu.

What an idiot.

I think either he is delusional, wishful thinking of SJ or it could be of his daughter, not able to spend Christmas with her.

Maybe he is reading our posts regarding to his brother, his mother and his past loves.

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 0:11 PM, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Does anything these DeJaynes men do make any sense? Of course not. These guys are stunted emotionally and socially, probably at 9th grade level. My apologies to the 9th graders out there I may have insulted. 

Actually, more like 5th-6th graders.  More's the pity, as his brother seems like a decent person.

I feel bad for his brother. Both his mom and dad are gone, and he seemed to be close to both of them. His brother seems to treat him like crap except when the Russturd stain is on some holier-than-thou Jesus-high and then treats him with some kind of condescending tolerance. Darrin does seem like a decent guy. 

I think Russ's latest post is Sarah Jane related.  David had just changed his picture, which depicts him holding Sarah on his lap, big smiles on their faces, a wedding ring prominently displayed on David's hand (wedding ring NOT obviously visible on Sarah).  And his timeline stated something along the lines, of married father with six children.   Now his content is unavailable.

Could be an older photo, of course.  Or, just David messing with Russ, making it look as though they'd remarried.  I think Russ's brother is the last thing on Russ's mind.  Till he needs Darrin, he has zero use for him.

8 hours ago, ellacinders said:

I think Russ's latest post is Sarah Jane related.  David had just changed his picture, which depicts him holding Sarah on his lap, big smiles on their faces, a wedding ring prominently displayed on David's hand (wedding ring NOT obviously visible on Sarah).  And his timeline stated something along the lines, of married father with six children.   Now his content is unavailable.

Could be an older photo, of course.  Or, just David messing with Russ, making it look as though they'd remarried.  I think Russ's brother is the last thing on Russ's mind.  Till he needs Darrin, he has zero use for him.

I see his profile. It says Christian father of six. But his relationship status is Married to Sarah Edwards Meister.

She is a fool if she is back with him in any capacity. Russ is a fool for ever thinking she'd be his. David is a creep who can't get a job because it would interfere with playing dress up and using his authority over his family.

They're all fucking insane and don't deserve the kids they have and I don't doubt for a second that the three of them are still playing manipulative games with each other.

Sarah Jane was kind of an idiot to have 5 children with this nitwit, anyway. It doesn't sound like he was able to support the family before the divorce, and she will probably lose her benefits if they get married again. I can understand wanting the children's father to be involved in their lives, but you don't have to marry the fucker AGAIN if he's already been awful enough that you took out a restraining order against him and divorced his ass.
As for Russy, what is there left to say. Honestly. He is a waste of oxygen, and a waste of space. The only thing he's done for the planet is have two children who seem to be turning out nothing like him. Which is an excellent thing, they may grow up to be productive members of society. He's just such a whiny little twat, every time I go to his Facebook page it's like a new flood of self-pitying, self-aggrandizing nonsense that bears absolutely no resemblance to the real world. What's the weirdest about him is that anybody looking into his life, even via his Facebook page, can see just how much shit he is making up and lying about. As far as I can tell, he hasn't got any friends. He doesn't have a social life. He abused Lauren's mother, and it sounds as if he probably emotionally abused Sarah Jane as well. He specializes in women who are vulnerable and damaged, and he swoops in to grab them, knowing that a emotionally healthy woman wouldn't even go within ten feet of him. And the fact that two separate women have actually carried this giant pussy's children to term speaks to their commitment as mothers, not his sad little peen and its ability to spit out some fertile seed.

The picture can't be very old- she didn't finish the outfits in it until this fall:

http://romantichistory.blogspot.com/2016/11/historical-sew-fortnightly-challenge-10.html

http://romantichistory.blogspot.com/2016/09/historical-sew-fortnightly-challenge-9.html

So they may actually have gotten remarried.

It looks like she's wearing a ring in some of the pictures of her in the new dress but it's hard to say because the resolution isn't that good. But I think so- it looks like a ring from multiple angles.

She also says she "just decided" to make a whole new dress despite only having 4 days to do it- I wonder... if they remarried, did they do it because #7 is on the way? It wouldn't be an unprecedented level of dumb for Sarah to go and get pregnant again.

It's confusing. On SJ's most recent pictures on her blog she is wearing a ring but it's not on the left hand. At least, if the pictures aren't flipped. Who knows. She's also made one or two things for David this year on her sewing blog but she only refers to him in a very vague terms and doesn't say anything personal. Why wouldn't she announce it if they were remarried? She used to be very fundie and you'd think she'd be more than thrilled to announce a remarriage to her (what seems to mostly be) fundie fans. 

IIRC someone mentioned recently she had her tubes tied when Rose was born. I don't think she's pregnant. There's no bump in any of the recent pics either. 

I am sure SJ would have announced the remarriage, that's for sure. Even among our CW reenactors as well, we would have known by now. But as far as I know, nothing of a sort.  Like Sew it said, could be the flip photo or just a pretty ring to wear. If only we got a copy of that photo of the ring that was in David's post, maybe we will see the similarities. Who knows!

We do KNOW for the fact, SJ had her tubes tied, after the difficult and complicated delivery she endured having Rose. Thank goodness!

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived