IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

Sometimes I think he wants his rights to Lauren removed. That would be the ultimate 'evil' from his ex and he will forever be the most victimized victim to ever be victimized. His ultimate goal in life. 

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As expected, the f-bomb urination picture is down. Now the question is, was it reported? Or does he have a court date and want to look the part of put together, thoughtful, adult victim? Sorry Russ, the Internet and screenshots are forever. Of course functioning adults realize that when they are angry, they should write a post, wait twenty four hours, and look at it again before posting. But like I said, that's what functioning adults do, not pathetic man children with a victim complex.

Luckily those two beautiful girls he donated sperm to create, have two equally beautiful mothers who bust their butts to provide a good, safe life. Russ might want to take a page from those "narcissists".

Wow things have gone downhill since I last kept up with these people. I thought the drama before was bad enough. I am glad that Russell's daughters have mothers who take care of them, as he isn't responsible enough to take care of them properly.

The snake is cute, however there is no way it is 8ft in those pictures he posted.

He's got court this coming week, according to the county site. Deleting that pic doesn't take away screen shots. That was just an unbelievably dumb move.

9 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Sometimes I think he wants his rights to Lauren removed. That would be the ultimate 'evil' from his ex and he will forever be the most victimized victim to ever be victimized. His ultimate goal in life. 

I doubt that. He loves Lauren too much to give up his rights. Maybe to avoid paying child support.

So....um.....am I the only one to think that sudden pictures of a young, skinnier Russ holding a Burmese python was over compensating for a perceived defect?
Just me? Okay. [emoji23]

9 hours ago, EweSheep said:

I doubt that. He loves Lauren too much to give up his rights. Maybe to avoid paying child support.

He has a horrific way of showing love. I wouldn't want that kind of love in my life. He has no respect for her mother, or any other woman apparently. He won't work or provide her with a home or stability. He whines publicly about how bad everyone else is. He goes out of his way to place blame on everything on anyone but himself. He is, in short, a reprehensible human being who spawned two children. He ignores one unless he can use her as a piece on his game board of 'poor, perfect Russ' and he uses Lauren as a prop. 

Not all love is healthy love and in some cases, it can be dangerous. I don't think there is anything healthy or safe about his feelings for anyone. 

I wonder if Rusty does not really know how Facebook operates.  I bet he thinks his feed page is the only page, and that everything he posts eventually just 'falls off' into oblivion.

Does he realize he has a home page, and that when someone else looks him up, that's what they see?  Does he realize he can edit or delete his posts/rants?  Odd that someone who has the capability of shutting down his page when he's got a court date, could simply edit or delete offensive posts and leave it up.

He's been an awfully  quiet narcissist for the last couple of days.....maybe he spent the weekend in jail lol.  Maybe he finally got picked up for indecent exposure.

I think he takes his facebook page down sometimes for several reasons:

1. He gets upset because his posts aren't getting the reaction he wants. People ignore him. They don't give Russell the Great the recognition he deserves! He gets huffy and decides to just get off facebook. Sometimes he announces this, and even gives his number to the entire waiting world. He claims he is getting off facebook because he wants to focus on his life, only interact with positive people, etc. This period lasts for a few days or weeks before Mr. No-Negativity comes back and makes some public, scathing rant about one or both mothers of his children. 

2. He posts a public, scathing rant and then thinks twice about it. Or, maybe he has received negative feedback about it. He can't just go and delete the post. Nope, that would look too much like giving in. But ah! He can just deactivate his facebook page. That gets rid of the now-embarrassing post without actually deleting it. When he waltzes back onto the facebook stage the nasty post can be deleted and people will have forgotten it was there before he deactivated his account. Or, it may still be there, but he buries it beneath a flood of pouty selfies, photos of Lauren (always sure to get a like or two!) or some blithering post about God and love and others and himself.

3. He wants people to talk about him. He wants people to notice his page is down and worry about him. "Oh my gosh, I hope Russ is ok!" He wants people to be concerned. He wants to open his facebook page back up and receive desperate inquiries from his friends. "where have you been? I've been trying to get ahold of you! I thought something terrible had happened!" 

Show up to court tomorrow, Rusty. From what I understand Russ was ordered to be present tomorrow. If he doesn't show, he could be held in contempt of court or a judgement could be made without him present.

To add to my last post:

I think that Russell did not willingly take down his F U picture. I bet it was reported and facebook took it down, and now he is in facebook time out. But no need to worry, folks, he'll be back soon and with a vengeance! 

2 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

To add to my last post:

I think that Russell did not willingly take down his F U picture. I bet it was reported and facebook took it down, and now he is in facebook time out. But no need to worry, folks, he'll be back soon and with a vengeance! 

Heh, heh!

I thought Rusty was the plaintiff...he was the one that is taking Lauren's mom to court for her "wrongdoing" to keep Lauren away from him when Lauren and her siblings took a vacation to see their grandparents!

As far as I know, she filed against him for contempt of court for not paying court ordered child support. He retaliated and filed against her for contempt of court in "breaking visitation". 

It's impossible to know without actually seeing their parenting agreement/court order, but most such documents contain standard "the parents shall cooperate" language when it comes to parenting, especially with respect to scheduling.  While you can't deny a parent their lawful parenting time for failure to pay child support, if Lauren's mom demonstrates how combative Russell is AND that he is deliberately not working, my guess is that the judge won't have much sympathy for Russell's completely manufactured non-claim of "breaking visitation."  Judges usually give parties who are representing themselves a lot of leeway when it comes to legal terminology, properly pleading arguments, etc.  I suspect, though, that their judge is pretty much totally over Russell and his ridiculousness.  Old Rusty won't be seeing a penny of his income tax refunds for years at this rate--the state will seize them all to pay child support obligations.

Well if Rusty works under the table, getting cash, mowing lawns and holding up out of business signs, nothing Lauren's mom could do about it without documentation from employer, etc.

His new post is about fake Christians or some stupid thing. Reading it is actually like reading a Russ Bio.The projection is strong with this dude. 

34 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

His new post is about fake Christians or some stupid thing. Reading it is actually like reading a Russ Bio.The projection is strong with this dude. 

It's like he is telling SJ and Kindall what they should do to him...  "Take whatever legal steps you can to shut them down."

What he posted describes himself exactly.   Boy, he just can't get enough of pointing out his rotten qualities, can he?

Oh...maybe he did in fact take down the F-You post.  He trolls here all the time, probably is here watching several times a day.  He hasn't anything else to do other than take scratch obscenities into the shore with a stick and pee on them while recording the incident for posterity and the benefit of other people's ATTORNEYS .

Knowing that he's headed into court, and likely adopting a too little, too late "just in case" attitude, I think he did take it down. 

OR, Aunt Janice, having some semblance of reason, reported it because number one, it's disgusting and offensive, and number two, she understands the implication of his actions even if he doesn't.

Either way, it doesn't matter because between any Free Jingers and Facebook friends who actually have met/know the other parties in his life, have already recorded/forwarded the post to said other parties and I guarantee that they both have this and every other inflammatory thing he posts, in their apron pockets, locked and loaded.

Russell is the Donald Trump of East Peoria. Seriously. Both say or do something stupid daily and then blames everyone else for their actions. 

21 minutes ago, MakeitSew said:

It appears Russell has been found in contempt of court.

You had a lot of information very quickly before you edited it to say just contempt... did one of them tell you? That's crazy... that you had so many details I mean. 

40 minutes ago, MakeitSew said:

Results of court:

Russell has been found in contempt of court, owes close to $1,000 in back child support and also is ordered to pay Kindall's attorney $750. Set for review Sep 13th. He must also submit 8 employment applications to the court by that time. 

How do you know this? There is some pretty specific information here.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived