IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

22 hours ago, MakeitSew said:

This guy is nuts. Did anyone see that he apparently started a Go Fund Me early in October to "Bring Rose Home"? 

Yet, no fundraisers or any apparent effort to get $$ to Lauren for her medical expenses and recent trip to MN. 

No, Russell, you aren't Tarzan. He was actually very intelligent. You. . .well. . .aren't. 

What the hell? Seriously? A Gofundme?

What a fucking piece of shit he is.

If he got off his ass, got a job, and contributed to the raising and support of the children he made, he wouldn't need to beg the Internet for money to reinforce his victimization.

The best thing that ever happened to Rose was being removed from his reach. It's probably the only 'credit' I'd ever be willing to give Sarah Jane because I am no fan of hers either. But at least she knew enough to know that Russ wouldn't fight and would only whine, and in that knowledge, she knew she could raise her daughter without his asinine interference or drama queening. The fact that she ran back into the arms of her apparently abusive ex is an entirely different story.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an idiot.  Can't even do a gofundme properly.  And..that's for the best in terms of Rose.  She doesn't need to see more crap spun out on more social media when she's older.

This reminds me of when my friend was getting a divorce from her emotionally abusive, sociopathic ex.  He started a Go Fund Me for his legal fees.  I think he got about $200 from an ex-girlfriend, but he wasn't really after money.  He just wanted another venue to spread lies about my friend.

I know people who set up gofundme accounts for everyone in their family.  They work the system, rather than work, and the daily/weekly updates were albeit frustrating to read, hilarilous at the same time.  Oh, the drama that can get dragged out into a gofundme page.  Which is why I am glad that Russ doesn't have a clue how these things can work, so he says nothing.  Best for Rose.

And the "Bring Rose Home" title is pathetic.  Russ, Rose is already home.

Should Russ ever try to even hold Rose, the poor baby would scream in alarm.  She would have no idea who he was.  At least David seems to be an attentive daddy.

Does Russ have any legal rights to Rose? I thought David's name was on her birth certificate. Bringing her "home" would require a paternity test and lots of court. I can't imagine Russ following through with everything. Part way through, there'd be talk of how the judge "wasn't Christian" or a good person or something to cover up for Russ being lazy

Russ could earn tens of thousands of dollars on that gofundme, if he were smart enough to play it right.  However, I am fairly certain that not one thin dime of it would be put toward a paternity test or support for either of his children.  He's spend it all on himself.  Sure, he'd spend 'some' of it on Lauren, on fun stuff that Russ would get something out of, too.  Like a trip to Disneyworld.  

But not one dime would be spent for anything other than selfish purposes.  Of that I am as certain as the fact that the sun still rises in the east and sets in the west.

10 hours ago, KnittingOwl said:

Does Russ have any legal rights to Rose? I thought David's name was on her birth certificate. Bringing her "home" would require a paternity test and lots of court. I can't imagine Russ following through with everything. Part way through, there'd be talk of how the judge "wasn't Christian" or a good person or something to cover up for Russ being lazy

Russ is so fucking lazy all those things could have been done at the start for little to no cost. When she was born, he had a choice to make. Be her father or not. Regardless of where Sarah Jane was or what the situation was. He had an open door to pursue Rose and access to her.

He chose not to. He chose to sit back and whine and play victim, if he acknowledged any of it at all.

The man is entirely incapable of any kind of follow through; that entails work and effort, neither of which is among his skills. He isn't even willing to try much less follow through to the end.

I believe he is entirely happy in his life in the tent by the river. He has zero responsibility to anyone or anything. He gets to play with Lauren every other weekend and share pictures of her on his FB in an attempt to validate his existence, but he is not responsible for a single aspect of that child's life, health or wellbeing.

He likes being a loser. He likes whining and being the victim and blaming everyone in the world for everything.

He likes being right where he is living exactly as he is living.

Nothing will change because he has absolutely no desire to do anything other than exactly what he's doing.

If only all of us could fulfill our life's dreams with no effort whatsoever. What a world we'd live in. *gag*

19 hours ago, ellacinders said:

And the "Bring Rose Home" title is pathetic.  Russ, Rose is already home.

Even if he did get Rose, he'd have no home to bring her to. 

Russ is a terrible useless dad. Rose probably doesn't know who the hell he is.

He makes my kids father look like the best dad ever, at least mine are sitting in front of the TV all day in a nice warm home at his house between "Look at me, I am a fantastic dad" Facebook photo ops, instead of in a tent in November.

I would not be surprised during SJ's pregnancy with Rose, she told Russ to f*** off after he was verbally and mentally abusive to her. 

If SJ was smart, she would put either "none" or David as her father on the birth certificate. Only one can find out is going thru the courthouse clerk and get the information. 

Not sure when was the last time Russ saw Rose but probably almost a year now? I bet he won't claim her because once he establish paternity, he will have to start paying child support and he will owe the state a lot of "back" pay on the child supports. He would keep getting in deeper debt. 

I think Rose will be happy where she is at. A couple of reenacting friends of SJ said that SJ is very happy, adjusting very well and her kids are very happy as well. David comes for visits and do fun things with the kids and taking the oldest kids to see their grandparents for the weekend or for a week during the summer. I'm happy to see that SJ took the high road, not seeking men elsewhere in a serious relationship with perhaps the exception with David if they decide to re kindle their relationship or just stay as divorced parents. Time will tell.

Russ, I think he has a job so at least he would have shelter somewhere. It gets mighty cold right now. 

10 hours ago, ellacinders said:

From the photos I've seen, it sure looks like the fire that led to Sarah's marriage has been rekindled.

If it is the case, then I hope the couple will get the ongoing counseling and keep communication lines open. Coming back from a divorce and then rekindle the relationship is very hard. Very hard. I hope they both learned a lesson from all this. I know David's probation is over and he can move to the state she lives in.

20 hours ago, EweSheep said:

I would not be surprised during SJ's pregnancy with Rose, she told Russ to f*** off after he was verbally and mentally abusive to her. 

If SJ was smart, she would put either "none" or David as her father on the birth certificate. Only one can find out is going thru the courthouse clerk and get the information. 

Not sure when was the last time Russ saw Rose but probably almost a year now? I bet he won't claim her because once he establish paternity, he will have to start paying child support and he will owe the state a lot of "back" pay on the child supports. He would keep getting in deeper debt. 

I think Rose will be happy where she is at. A couple of reenacting friends of SJ said that SJ is very happy, adjusting very well and her kids are very happy as well. David comes for visits and do fun things with the kids and taking the oldest kids to see their grandparents for the weekend or for a week during the summer. I'm happy to see that SJ took the high road, not seeking men elsewhere in a serious relationship with perhaps the exception with David if they decide to re kindle their relationship or just stay as divorced parents. Time will tell.

Russ, I think he has a job so at least he would have shelter somewhere. It gets mighty cold right now. 

I hope she hasn't done this. I can say from personal experience when lies are told on birth certificates, when the truth comes out which it always does with someone's identity, things can get very, very, very ugly.

The truth of that baby's biological parentage needs to be transparent, however SJ raises her.

I was lied to and it turned out bad. To this day my relationship with my mother is tenuous. I found out when my older sister went to get a copy of her birth certificate to get married and it didn't exist - so at about age 19. Everything my mother told us up to that point was a lie, and it affected our lives negatively as we, as adults, had to navigate the system to actually become the people we are rather than the ones my mother created. I am almost 50 and there are still reverberations with identity and proof. My cousin did the same damn thing with her son, despite advice from many to be honest. Her son found out the truth and was rejected when the man on his birth certificate divorced his mom and his world crumbled. Biological parentage is one thing that can always be dealt with, a parent who lies to you your entire life is not something you just accept and move on.

Rose is already set up against odds with the world surrounding her.

Truth and honesty and transparency are the only way to build a stable relationship with her.

Don't compound the situation with lies or omissions. If Russ is her father, he should be on her birth certificate, come what may.

He's a dick and doesn't deserve it, but Rose deserves the truth no matter how ugly or embarrassing or inconvenient for either of her parents.

Agreed.

Ohio is one of those states that has presumption of paternity laws. If a child is born to a married couple, or within 300 days of the ending of that marriage, the husband (or ex husband) is presumed to be the father and that information goes on the birth certificate. This information can only be " rebutted by clear and convincing evidence that includes the results of genetic testing" according to ORC 3111.03

Russell could have presented this in court after Rose was born but, as has been noted by other posters, he chose not to do that. I am not sure but think that there is a time limit in which a man can contest paternity and gain legal right to the child. Not sure about Ohio law.

SJ's instagram has mention Lauren as Rose's sister, so hopefully their relationship is perfectly clear as Rose grows older. If she knows Lauren is her sister, she likely will know about the existence of the man who donated a sperm to help create her. 

Latest Russ whining.

He has value dontchaknow.

He has a job & temporary apartment. But, he's being attacked. Attacked, I tell you!

He is getting a regular apartment and another job. Even though he is being attacked! He is actually working to own a home. I never knew it was so simple to go from homeless to homeowner, but I guess he would know.

Here's a hint, Russ. If you are actually getting your shit together the best thing you can do is just fucking do it. Keep your drama off Facebook.

And, stop reading here. If you don't read FJ your perceived attacks will dwindle to only those by people you fuck over.

And of course, he needs prayers.

*Sigh*

Every single time he posts, he brings the drama and declares his victimization while also declaring his greatness. The mental gymnastics must be gold medal level. I'll believe any of it when I see it.

King Whiner.  Grow a pair and use 'em for something constructive, not for knocking up some poor unsuspecting female.  Of course, I can't imagine some poor unsuspecting female would know just what a prize ol' Rusty is (Not!)  My thoughts go out to Kindall and Lauren, and Sarah Jane, Rose, and her 5 other littles.  There is life after bad choices!

Whining again?! I agree with the others, don't bother looking at FJ anyway. We are just a bunch of speculating spectators going to a lion fight that there isn't any lions in the arena. Only an ass donkey. *hee haw*

Working to own a home? It's going to be a challenge for him since his credit is probably shot up to hell. All he can do is to keep saving A LOT, keeping his shit together and avoiding any serious female companions and his pants shut.

I can tell you, it will be intriguing to see if he's able to obtain a loan on a home that someone else can put a lien on, i.e. Kindall and probably the state he lives in, and at some point, he can get hit up by Sarah Jane or I imagine, Rose herself.  When you owe back support and attorney's fees, guess what?  He's lucky he didn't already own one because it would have liens on it by now up the gee dunk.

I wonder what the retroactive ramifications are to a parent who ignores a child that someone else is raising, does not legally claim the rights to (because lets face it, he doesn't want the support obligation unless he gets the mother in the bargain) but publicly proclaims that he's the father on public media.

I imagine laws will change what with public media, and the dumb shit that people post on it.  Personally, I'd love it if at some point Rose could go after Russ for unpaid support throughout her childhood.  Since he's admitted he's the father.

If he has a $10,000 judgement against him from that lawyer in addition to being evicted from his last apartment. It will be a long time before he will qualify for a home loan.

On 11/25/2016 at 3:45 PM, OhTheDrama said:

If he has a $10,000 judgement against him from that lawyer in addition to being evicted from his last apartment. It will be a long time before he will qualify for a home loan.

True. It's unlikely, even without the judgment or eviction, he could go from homeless to a temp apartment to home ownership. 

History is just as important to a lender as present income. Consistency, particularly in employment, is crucial. 

Russ is just blowing shit out of his ass, again. He doesn't have enough follow through to qualify for a valid life much less a loan.

I'm sure Russ is really going to enjoy the Trump Administration, what with Ryan in such a hurry to yank insurance away from people like Russ' daughter. I wonder how her care will be paid for with cuts to Medicaid and disability. Might want to skip the house and sock some of that cash away for your daughter, Wussy. She's going to need it.

One of the many mindbending Trump supporters whose life will be actively damaged by Trump policies.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived