IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

1 hour ago, Grimalkin said:

I have not kept up with Russ. I scanned his FB. He mentions he has a new job but I didn't see him say what it was. I can't think of a job where pissing off your clients is good. If such a job exists, looks like he found his calling. 

He may be trying to say he is so good at his job the clients are bummed he is in the hospital?

Still the same Russ.

I wondered if he was working as a process server serving court papers? But then the recipients of the papers aren't your clients, the lawyers are. However, Russ is dumb and probably doesn't think about the implications of the words "clients."

Also, would a process server need to pass a fairly thorough background check? I would imagine any violent charges or even DUIs could disqualify you. Don't know much about the profession though. Just know you really don't want a hot head doing it and Russ seems a bad choice.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some churches and a few employers would take a felon. If ringing bells for the Salv Army (which it is a Christian organization!) is the perfect job for Russ, so be it! They don't pay much but you bet you will be standing outside COLD as it can be, ringing your bell, annoying the shit out of  customers walking in the store. Maybe that is why his "clients" are wanting to knock the crap out of him. He is a bell ringer!!!!!! (I think he is!)

Im happy to say after a short nap after work and way too much Mira-lax... I do believe all is well in the intestinal track...four trips to the bathroom later! :-) Well they always said i was full of sh........ Love ya ! ps dont eat 2 1/4 lbs hamburgers and and a bowl of cereal directly after surgery.... very poor choice! :-)

Well, I'm glad that the taxpayers had to foot the bill for Russ' emergency room visit that could have solved with eating decently and taking some laxatives. And I'm sure that the physician never told him that one potential side effect of  opioids and abdominal surgery was constipation. :pb_rollseyes:

He is just...wow.  Some things are best left unsaid.  Pretty sure Facebook isn't the place to document your bathroom business.  

I'm pretty sure eating Popeyes isn't helping either. Is there a fast food establishment in East Peoria that has not had its front door darkened by his presence?

7c2110921747ad52a413980c8d67507c.jpg

Is he for real? I don't believe it. Don't eat two quarter pounders after abdominal surgery, but do eat a pile of Popeyes after going to the ER for intestinal troubles. WTF. He needs to give his digestive tract a break already. I think he is winding us up.

1 hour ago, Koala said:

He is just...wow.  Some things are best left unsaid.  Pretty sure Facebook isn't the place to document your bathroom business.  

That is not the way to attract women.  Hell, that isn't the way to attract anyone.  That poor bastard needs to get himself an inflatable doll and somehow connect it with Siri.  She'd be a cheap date,( no meals or drinks ever) he'd never have to get dressed or leave his room, and she could tell him exactly where to go.

1 hour ago, Granwych said:

That is not the way to attract women.  Hell, that isn't the way to attract anyone.  That poor bastard needs to get himself an inflatable doll and somehow connect it with Siri.  She'd be a cheap date,( no meals or drinks ever) he'd never have to get dressed or leave his room, and she could tell him exactly where to go.

My parents live ten minutes from East Peoria. If I shared the whole story of Rusty with my folks I bet one of them would, as a service to all the women in the Tri-County area, go to Swingers World just across the river, purchase said "Inflate-A-Date" and even deliver it to Rusty's door. For real. 

You would think after any kind of abdominal surgery, to eat something simple like soup and jello or even toast to get it going. Eating fast food would just upset your stomach big time. Popeye's has a lot of grease, like an oily pizza, and it can just upset your stomach big time. I am guessing his doctor told him he can eat normal diet. NORMAL diet does not mean to go to fast foods.

I am guessing he was given a sheet of post operative instructions on exactly what to do and what NOT to do, NOT to eat, etc.  He just doesn't give a shit.  He did it again for more attention.  Another reason to go to the hospital and post pictures.  Seeking sympathy.  

Blech.

I won't lie- I am super picky.  I could pretty much live off veggies, pasta, diet Pepsi (and an occasional Butterfinger).   So yeah. :my_sleepy:

That said, he is eating an alarming amount of fast food.  Like, a scary amount.  He's going to end up with some serious health issues really fast if he doesn't learn how to eat something that doesn't come through a drive-thru window.

Also, the little mini-surgery Russ had probably wouldn't even be a blip on his daughter's radar compared to what she's been through.  

Do yourself a favor, and quit pretending that you're going through what she goes through, Russ.  You're making yourself look ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, Koala said:

He's going to end up with some serious health issues really fast if he doesn't learn how to eat something that doesn't come through a drive-thru window.

Seems like he already has plenty. He's not going to live to see Lauren graduate high school if he doesn't take care of himself.

Maybe he should think about that every time he eats like that. What's more important here... Eating whatever you want whenever you want or seeing your daughter grow up?

I wish I could say I am shocked by what he chooses to publicly share on Facebook. But, I am not. Not in the slightest.

He's a really nasty little boy who will do anything for attention. 

He is fat, ugly, among the lowest forms of intelligence on the planet, gross, immature, selfish and a major drama queen to boot.

He is a leader among 'toxic people'.

I will forever be grateful that I never have or ever will encounter him in real life. Rarely have people disgusted me to such levels.

Quick question-  Why is he posting a map with the exact location of where he's hanging out, if people are looking to kick his ass?  I mean, we already knew he was eating chicken...he posted a damn picture (like no one's ever seen fried chicken), so what was the point of the map?  

Also, has he posted a picture of his temporary apartment?  I ask, because I don't remember seeing one, and it seems highly unlikely that a person who writes a post detailing nearly every meal he eats, would miss the opportunity to snap a picture of the apartment that rescued him from homelessness.

Which leads me to wonder...is Russ really still homeless or living in shelters?  That could explain why he spends so much time in fast food places.  Maybe he's trying to stay warm/find a place to rest?

Seems to me that a person who'd just had surgery would want to be home resting, not on a fast food tour.

Anyway, the timeline is kind of odd to me too.

Nov.28- Surgery and discharge.  Looking for pizza before he even got out of the hospital bed.

Nov. 29- Back to ER

Nov. 30- Refers to being at work and advises readers not to eat 2 burgers and cereal a mere hours after surgery.  

Nov. 30- Posts pictures of yet more fast food (Popeyes)

This is just all over the map to me.  Most people go home a crash, even after minor surgery.

Finally, I found this a bit odd:

Im happy to say after a short nap after work and way too much Mira-lax... I do believe all is well in the intestinal track...four trips to the bathroom later! :-)Well they always said i was full of sh........ Love ya ! ps dont eat 2 1/4 lbs hamburgers and and a bowl of cereal directly after surgery.... very poor choice! 

The "love ya" is totally random.  Who is he directing that towards?                                                                                                 

12 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

WTF. He needs to give his digestive tract a break already. I think he is winding us up.

Nah, I think he really is that stupid. 

I mean, it's a shocking level of stupid, but...it's Russ. Also, I think he likes the attention of having medical issues, so there's not much of an incentive to get healthy. Plus when he's in the hospital he gets a soft bed and a heated room. 

11 hours ago, nausicaa said:

Nah, I think he really is that stupid. 

I mean, it's a shocking level of stupid, but...it's Russ. Also, I think he likes the attention of having medical issues, so there's not much of an incentive to get healthy. Plus when he's in the hospital he gets a soft bed and a heated room. 

I am sure you are right.  I just cannot wrap my head around it. I used to always look for the easier softer way, I discoverd the easier softer way is working hard and paying bills, while trying to be a nice person.

On 11/30/2016 at 10:36 PM, Grimalkin said:

Is he for real? I don't believe it. Don't eat two quarter pounders after abdominal surgery, but do eat a pile of Popeyes after going to the ER for intestinal troubles. WTF. He needs to give his digestive tract a break already. I think he is winding us up.

No. He is for real. Russ is really that stupid. He is full of poop and contradictions on the daily. Frankly, I won't be surprised if he does not have more complications with the surgery and he will blame the surgery or surgeon or whatever and the issues will be self inflicted. This is who Russ is and will always be. 

A another example of Russ's stupidity and cluelessness is posting the below picture on his Facebook page. This idiot has been trying his best to point his sausage fingers at everyone else for what goes wrong in his life when we all see Russ is his own worst enemy. He has tried to discredit the mother of Lauren in a public forum for years now. For Russ to post that and actually believe it is rather rich.

Frankly, Russ has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I am not shocked Russ backed and voted for Trump. They both have a lot in common. They both have self-inflated egos and can't keep saying stupid shit on social media. 

IMG_3441.JPG

11 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

I am sure you are right.  I just cannot wrap my head around it. I used to always look for the easier softer way, I discoverd the easier softer way is working hard and paying bills, while trying to be a nice person.

It's difficult for me to wrap my head around it as well. I like planning ahead and having a budget and avoiding drama work-wise and romantically. And I do it because I'm lazy. I like things calm and quiet so I'm not stressing out and running around.

I've just never understood people who thrive on having their lives constantly turned upside down and not knowing what is happening next. I would have a nervous breakdown if I were constantly in and out of the hospital, didn't know where I'd be living the next week, and wasn't even sure of a job.  But there are plenty of people out there who don't ever live any other way.

58 minutes ago, Mecca said:

No. He is for real. Russ is really that stupid. He is full of poop and contradictions on the daily. Frankly, I won't be surprised if he does not have more complications with the surgery and he will blame the surgery or surgeon or whatever and the issues will be self inflicted. This is who Russ is and will always be. 

A another example of Russ's stupidity and cluelessness is posting the below picture on his Facebook page. This idiot has been trying his best to point his sausage fingers at everyone else for what goes wrong in his life when we all see Russ is his own worst enemy. He has tried to discredit the mother of Lauren in a public forum for years now. For Russ to post that and actually believe it is rather rich.

Frankly, Russ has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I am not shocked Russ backed and voted for Trump. They both have a lot in common. They both have self-inflated egos and can't keep saying stupid shit on social media. 

IMG_3441.JPG

That cracks me up. While he thinks he's throwing shade at someone he's actually proving that he is an utter idiot. Because even if his version of life were true - that 'others' are toxic and he is not - he most certainly doesn't rise above jack shit. He whines all over social media. He posts blatant attacks towards the mother of his daughter. He gets drunks and pees in the sand and that is him being a victim while someone else is 'toxic'...that's how his mind works.

The day he stays 'above' something will be the day he shuts up, leaves social media, stops whining and throwing blame in all directions...and, well, we know that will never happen.

He's even openly and blatantly hypocritical when he tries to insult someone.

He is a mentally unfit person with nothing to offer humanity.

Russ reminds me much of my sister "Delilah."  There is a two year life expectancy involving a friendship with her.  The roller coaster ride (and that is literally what it is) begins slowly at first, then picks up speed, momentum, and next thing you know, you're upside down and nauseous.  The ride always ends with a sudden jerky stop that induces emotional whiplash.

When you first meet her, she is a doll. Charismatic and charming.  Bubbly, effervescent and funny.  Loving, kind and generous to a fault.  Mother Teresa on crack. 

Then....once roped in, you begin to see....a sadness.  The problems begin creeping in.  "Someone" is against her.  Someone is setting her up to fail.  Someone is plotting. She's lost her job. She has no money.  She's in dire straits.  Her family has suddenly out of the blue, disowned her after a lifetime of abuse.  She is a true, living Cinderella.  

Oh no. Poor, dear Delilah.  She's had such a rough road in life.  Poor thing.  We must help her.  We must open our hearts and wallets.

And so Delilah is the recipient of a consistent stream of gifts, even a new car from one well to do new friend.

But then, you begin to hear things.  You learn from Delilah, that your mutual friend, Debbie Sue over on 3rd Street has mysteriously singled out Delilah and is crucifying her. Spreading LIES about her.  You sit down with Delilah, who is in tears.  You insist on heading over to 3rd Street to read Debbie Sue the riot act and set her straight.

"Oh NO!  Please don't do THAT!" cries Delilah.  "If you do, she'll make things worse for me.  Plus, you should hear the horrible things she says about  YOU!  

Who'd have thought it?  Debbie Sue, over on 3rd Street?  That BITCH.  Well, you'll never speak to HER again.

Cut to grocery store:  There is Debbie Sue in the check-out line ahead of you.  Debbie Sue turns and glares at you.  The NERVE!  Then Debbie Sue blurts out, "How DARE you hurt my dear friend Delilah!  AND - I know all about those LIES you've been spreading about me!"

Um...what the fuuuu?

You note the incredibly close proximity of a Starbucks to the checkout line and suggest a cup o' joe and a meeting of the minds.

There, you both realize, you've been had.  Poor, dear Delilah has been talking some major bullshit smack about the both of you.  

And after all we've done for her.  

Cat out of the bag, Delilah is now off and running to do damage control and onto new friendships, new manipulation, new lies, new bullshit.

I think Russ is a carbon copy of Delilah.  Initially charming when you meet him, effervescent, bubbly, a rescuer.  But at the bottom of the festering pit of misery that is his true being, he can only hide it for so long.  

He'd like you to believe he's an underserving victim of all around him, but the reality is, he's the victim of something a lot worse, and that is himself.  He will never change.

3 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Russ reminds me much of my sister "Delilah."  There is a two year life expectancy involving a friendship with her.  The roller coaster ride (and that is literally what it is) begins slowly at first, then picks up speed, momentum, and next thing you know, you're upside down and nauseous.  The ride always ends with a sudden jerky stop that induces emotional whiplash.

When you first meet her, she is a doll. Charismatic and charming.  Bubbly, effervescent and funny.  Loving, kind and generous to a fault.  Mother Teresa on crack. 

Then....once roped in, you begin to see....a sadness.  The problems begin creeping in.  "Someone" is against her.  Someone is setting her up to fail.  Someone is plotting. She's lost her job. She has no money.  She's in dire straits.  Her family has suddenly out of the blue, disowned her after a lifetime of abuse.  She is a true, living Cinderella.  

Oh no. Poor, dear Delilah.  She's had such a rough road in life.  Poor thing.  We must help her.  We must open our hearts and wallets.

And so Delilah is the recipient of a consistent stream of gifts, even a new car from one well to do new friend.

But then, you begin to hear things.  You learn from Delilah, that your mutual friend, Debbie Sue over on 3rd Street has mysteriously singled out Delilah and is crucifying her. Spreading LIES about her.  You sit down with Delilah, who is in tears.  You insist on heading over to 3rd Street to read Debbie Sue the riot act and set her straight.

"Oh NO!  Please don't do THAT!" cries Delilah.  "If you do, she'll make things worse for me.  Plus, you should hear the horrible things she says about  YOU!  

Who'd have thought it?  Debbie Sue, over on 3rd Street?  That BITCH.  Well, you'll never speak to HER again.

Cut to grocery store:  There is Debbie Sue in the check-out line ahead of you.  Debbie Sue turns and glares at you.  The NERVE!  Then Debbie Sue blurts out, "How DARE you hurt my dear friend Delilah!  AND - I know all about those LIES you've been spreading about me!"

Um...what the fuuuu?

You note the incredibly close proximity of a Starbucks to the checkout line and suggest a cup o' joe and a meeting of the minds.

There, you both realize, you've been had.  Poor, dear Delilah has been talking some major bullshit smack about the both of you.  

And after all we've done for her.  

Cat out of the bag, Delilah is now off and running to do damage control and onto new friendships, new manipulation, new lies, new bullshit.

I think Russ is a carbon copy of Delilah.  Initially charming when you meet him, effervescent, bubbly, a rescuer.  But at the bottom of the festering pit of misery that is his true being, he can only hide it for so long.  

He'd like you to believe he's an underserving victim of all around him, but the reality is, he's the victim of something a lot worse, and that is himself.  He will never change.

I have not one, but two sisters like yours.  Wish I could send 'em to Peoria.

Good heavens, Rusty and "Goob" were at the exact same movie theater my parents and nephews were at tonight, to see Moana. Can't wait to call my mom and ask if she recalls coming across an asshole with an ego the size of Alaska and his little girl. 

8 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Good heavens, Rusty and "Goob" were at the exact same movie theater my parents and nephews were at tonight, to see Moana. Can't wait to call my mom and ask if she recalls coming across an asshole with an ego the size of Alaska and his little girl. 

They'd have spotted him easily - they just had to notice the twat with his phone held out for the selfie, while he was sleeping. He's a talented man, that Russ.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived