IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

Maybe Russ isn't allowed to visit his daughter during these procedures. After all I am assuming that Kindall wants him to stay out of her sight. She doesn't need his abusive crap being heard down the nurses' desk or waiting room. Remember that darn fiasco he did with SJ when she had her baby?

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, EweSheep said:

Remember that darn fiasco he did with SJ when she had her baby?

I must not have been paying attention at that time.  What happened?

11 hours ago, EweSheep said:

Maybe Russ isn't allowed to visit his daughter during these procedures. After all I am assuming that Kindall wants him to stay out of her sight. She doesn't need his abusive crap being heard down the nurses' desk or waiting room. 

Right. If there is something in a court order saying he can't be there, he wouldn't tell everyone because it would make him look bad... even if it would explain his absence.

22 hours ago, Flossie said:

I must not have been paying attention at that time.  What happened?

If you can scroll back on the SJ saga, at the time she was in the hospital, right after she gave birth to Rose, both her hubby and Russ had it out....not a pleasant experience playing "Whose the BETTER daddy?". Russ was giving SJ hell after she didn't want him there with the prenatal visits, sonograms, etc. Russ was mentally, verbally and emotionally abusive to SJ to the point she had enough. She reached her breaking point and took her and the kids with her to another state. 

You have to scroll back.....waaaaaaay back!

Apparently he took Lauren to Chicago for the weekend. 

While it's not a bad thing to take your kid to Chicago, I can't help but think of her mother who is posting on the Internet asking for money out of desperation, to take her for medical care. Couldn't the money used to go to Chicago have been used for her care & treatment? 

He is proving that his goal is to be the friend, not the parent, as he doesn't do anything to take care of her, only play with her. 

Of course, what more could be expected; he's emotionally less mature than she is. 

I am sure glad Russ didn't start the Go Fund me account for Lauren because he might just use it for something else after he finishes with Lauren. Can't trust him one bit.

Russ did the smart thing by taking the train up to Chicago and ride the bus up to the destination to the blues club. 

Holy crap - I was literally three blocks from Rusty and Lauren at 6:30 last night (the TRUMP Hotel photo)! Can't believe I missed the weasel, yet can't imagine what I would do if I saw him in the flesh. I'm having a vision of concrete blocks, chains, and the (currently blue in honor of the Cubs) Chicago River and no, it's not kinky. But I guess Rusty is used to his balls being blue. 

It appears that it was a day trip, his last photo post was at Wilmington, IL, a town served by Amtrak that is between Chicago and Bloomington, IL. 

12 hours ago, fundiefan said:

He is proving that his goal is to be the friend, not the parent, as he doesn't do anything to take care of her, only play with her. 

Of course, what more could be expected; he's emotionally less mature than she is. 

Oh yes, he's pulling the "weekend dad" routine, only his version is worse. Typically the "weekend dad" will do the fun things that the primary custodial parent (mom) doesn't have the time or energy to do with the kid because she is saddled with the primary responsibility of child rearing, however most weekend dads ensure that they are current on their child support payments and responsibilities for the child's basic needs before spending money on fun stuff. 

Let's be honest, this trip wasn't for Lauren - it was first and foremost for Rusty. He wanted to see his "Goobie" having fun but if this was really about Lauren the $300 or so he likely spent today would have gone to her care and needs, not Rusty's need to be the "fun parent". Guess what Rusty? Being a parent isn't always fun. Sometimes it involves disciplining the child, being there for the kid when she's undergoing medical treatment, and not being her "buddy". 

So Russ was nearly in front of my office. Secret Service was tight? He is full of shit - if they are there, you can't see them. He wishes they were!

He is one step below Matt Foley, Motivational Speaker. At least he had a van down by the river - Russ doesn't even have that!

Maybe he knew there were Secret Service being there. More like GOOD security guards! I never heard of Secret Service being there. He is using his "cop" theory. 

50 minutes ago, EweSheep said:

Maybe he knew there were Secret Service being there. More like GOOD security guards! I never heard of Secret Service being there. He is using his "cop" theory. 

I think he was trying to be cute, but he just sounded like what he is, a total turd whistle. 

He's kidding, right? My husband works right by the Tower, no Secret Service presence. Though CPD does have a unit that hangs around to discourage vandals.
I wonder if Russ has thought through the implications of a Republican presidency, because health care for people like his daughter is on the chopping block. Her benefits have likely dwindled as IL collapses under Gov.
Rauner (Gov. Ruiner) and his beliefs that unions must be destroyed and corporations operate without taxes or regulations, while low income citizens lose their benefits because he's way more concerned about corporations than IL citizens. Nah, I'm sure it hasn't occurred to him, because 'Murica. [emoji52]

He see's in Trump, a rich white man getting plenty of nookie, and he is under the delusion that Trump, as Commander in Chief, will make sure all the rest of the white guys in 'Murica will automatically receive wealth and women.  Idiot.

According to Laurens FB she is en route to MN with her mom and siblings. It seems that her moms gentleman friend is driving them up. I'm glad Lauren seems to be surrounded by very positive, loving and supportive people. Those adjectives do not describe her father. I hope Russell heavily contributed to this trip and I hope a good outcome for Lauren and her family. 

If he did, perhaps he robbed a train to accomplish that end.  After all, he now claims to be Frank and Jesse's kin.  Not that they were any upholders of morality, but Russell, I'm fairly confident that you would be an embarrassment to them. 

While I totally buy that the DeJaynes name is an American made up fake name, because people did try to start new lives and not be found and simply changed their names before the advent of the birth certificate....it's probably NOT because of Jesse and Frank James.  

It was probably just some random, lame dude who had to run for his life from angry husbands, probably because he couldn't keep his proverbial snake where it belonged and kept impregnating other men's wives.

I did a bit of research on Ancestry.com and other genealogical sites, the DeJaynes came from one ancestor Louis DeJanes of France who married Betsy Newton of NY. Their son, Edward went to IL. There are a lot of DeJaynes in that area, mainly farmers having land in Pike County, IL.

As for Jesse and Frank James, there are no relation to the DeJaynes. William James b 1754 England is all I can gather all for the moment. I don't think they are distant cousins either. you just have to be careful when you do your research because sometimes a "phonic" name can pop up and mislead you to a different route to a different ancestor.

I figured it was French.  There is a high concentration of the name in Illinois, and several Russell DeJaynes there throughout the years, probably all family, in Abingdon.

Russ claimed that his neck of the woods in America is the only place in the world for the name.  Probably to provide affirmation that he's a James.  He's so delusional.

But...such a kid, amiright?

3 hours ago, KnittingOwl said:

Am I remembering correctly that Kindall has a restraining order against Russ? If so, is that still the case?

It has been dismissed over a year ago and it has not been brought up. Russ was the one that put the OP on Kindall. However Kindall wouldn't hesitate to put it back up if Russ decided to make his shenanigans known that would threaten or harm her or her family. 

There was a bunch of orders and reviews in the family court records. He is taking Kindall to court a bunch of times to get the child support payments and visitations adjusted. There is another one coming up in the first week of December...AGAIN! I am sure Kindall is sick of it.

I'm sure someday, Lauren will look over all the court records and see for herself, all his attempts to get out of helping to provide for her support, and be so impressed with him.  What a pathetic excuse for a parent he is.  I don't think the fool has any real friends, and Lauren is really probably the only true 'friend' he's got.

4 hours ago, ellacinders said:

He's pissed and calling himself Tarzan.  Um, no Russ.  I highly doubt your ability to climb a tree.

Tarzan, WTF?  I wanna see him crash into a tree  (oh no, that's George of the Jungle.)  Either way, Russell just doesn't get it.

This guy is nuts. Did anyone see that he apparently started a Go Fund Me early in October to "Bring Rose Home"? 

Yet, no fundraisers or any apparent effort to get $$ to Lauren for her medical expenses and recent trip to MN. 

No, Russell, you aren't Tarzan. He was actually very intelligent. You. . .well. . .aren't. 

You are kidding me!?!  He doesn't even have visitation w/ Rose, much less custody, right?  What a nut.

And home to where?  A tent?  His car?  Yeah, good luck with that Russ.

1 hour ago, MakeitSew said:

This guy is nuts. Did anyone see that he apparently started a Go Fund Me early in October to "Bring Rose Home"? 

It should really be called "Feed, clothe, and shelter a baby's idiot father."

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived