IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

6 hours ago, EweSheep said:

Remember, Russ has access to homeless shelters when it gets cold but I think they have a time frame restriction of how long you can stay there.

That's probably why he's camping at the river now. He has no plans to get off his lazy ass so he is saving up his shelter time for winter. 

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, he can't very well bring Lauren to a shelter.  Guess they'll be spending lots of time in libraries and fast food joints.

Lauren took him out for his birthday and bought him presents.  I mean...his mean, rotten, evil ex took time out of her day and money out of her wallet to allow Lauren to pick something out for him.   Her mother could just have easily told her daughter to either draw him a picture or make something.  Which, by the way, would also have been more than appropriate.

When will he figure out exactly how much he is blessed?  He could have a hateful, vengeful ex who tries to turn his daughter against him.  But he got real lucky.  She loves her daughter more than herself and puts the child's feelings and welfare above all else.  Lauren's a lucky girl to have such a good mother.

I wondered why his brother did not publicly wish him a happy birthday.  Now I notice he's not longer on Rusty's 'friend' list.  So the question is....did Rusty pull the plug or did his brother finally have enough of the crap Russ dishes out and walk out on him?

12 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Lauren took him out for his birthday and bought him presents.  I mean...his mean, rotten, evil ex took time out of her day and money out of her wallet to allow Lauren to pick something out for him.   Her mother could just have easily told her daughter to either draw him a picture or make something.  Which, by the way, would also have been more than appropriate.

When will he figure out exactly how much he is blessed?  He could have a hateful, vengeful ex who tries to turn his daughter against him.  But he got real lucky.  She loves her daughter more than herself and puts the child's feelings and welfare above all else.  Lauren's a lucky girl to have such a good mother.

He's the hateful, vengeful ex. Kindall may be jesus obsessed but she has character. If Russ had an ex like himself, he wouldn't have a fucking clue how to breathe. Fortunately for Lauren she has one parent with values and unconditional love. 

I wonder when was the last time Russ took Lauren shopping to buy her mother a birthday gift? Mothers Day gift? Christmas gift? 

I think everyone can answer that without an ounce of trouble.

Rusty seems to be obsessed with a Tilley hat he owns and is modeling it in various Peoria area locations and posting the photos on Facebook. He also thinks the world gives a shit that he's wearing an orange hoodie while hanging out at IHOP. I hate to speculate but clearly he's got some mental issues going on. 

I think it's because he simply proves our theory that he needs attention.   If he doesn't post selfies or do something moronic, the discussion about him here winds down to a trickle, and he can't stand that.   

He's using the hat as an excuse for the selfies in the eyes of his acquaintances.   But really....he wants us to start blasting him for the selfies so that he can remind his Facebook peeps that we're here, wronging him.

I think somewhere in the recesses of his mind, he is praying (if he's praying at all, he's praying for this) they will finally become curious enough to pop in here themselves, and begin a fight to defend him.

That has not occurred, no matter how many times Russ has prompted it.

That should tell him something.  But....well, he lives in a van down by the river, and he's dim.

I think the Tilly thing is just him trying to enter a contest. Why he'd want us to know he's at IHOP at midnight, I have no clue though.

5 hours ago, OhTheDrama said:

I think the Tilly thing is just him trying to enter a contest. Why he'd want us to know he's at IHOP at midnight, I have no clue though.

Now if he'd post selfies of himself at some sort of employment, then he'd get some attention.

5 hours ago, OhTheDrama said:

Why he'd want us to know he's at IHOP at midnight, I have no clue though.

Good thing he's still on that healthy eating kick...

Honestly, I don't even know teenage girls who post this many selfies. Should I in some way be proud that our hyper critical mass media didn't manage to bring such a physically unattractive man down, and he can still feel so wildly confident about his appearance?

13 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Rusty seems to be obsessed with a Tilley hat he owns and is modeling it in various Peoria area locations and posting the photos on Facebook. He also thinks the world gives a shit that he's wearing an orange hoodie while hanging out at IHOP. I hate to speculate but clearly he's got some mental issues going on. 

When I saw that picture of Russ in a hoodie, it reminded me of this Halloween decoration. 

IMG_1014.JPG

How selfish is a woman that refuses to allow a father to see their daughter on her birthday? She definitely is NOT A CHRISTIAN!

Russell accusing anyone of selfishness is pretty damn rich. And I don't recall anything in the catechism about requirements for birthday visitation for Christians, but I'm willing to admit I've probably forgotten a few things since confirmation classes.

How selfish is a father who doesn't realize that an 11 year old girl might want to spend time with her friends and custodial parent and family on her birthday?  It's not like she's forbidden from seeing you,  Russ,  or that you don't see her regularly, its just that you're not getting to see her exactly on the day she was born. It's a replay of the vacation thing.  Kindall is horrible because she's not making Lauren spend time with her skeevy homeless feckless clueless father if the other choice is,  say, something Lauren WANTS TO DO. Like go on a vacation with her grandparents, or spend the day with her mom and sister. 

Then again,  Lauren's birthday isn't about Lauren,  in his mind.  Her birthday, like everything that ever happens anywhere , is about RUSS. The problem is that the rest of the world keeps trying to involve other people.  Silly people.  Don't we realize we are secondary extras, villains , and bit players in the Blockbuster movie that is "Russell's So-Called Life?"

And um....is the woman who carried her for 9 months, who supports her, who stays up at night with her and takes her to all her medical appointments, somehow NOT supposed to be able to spend the day with the child on her birthday?  Somehow, she has not earned this privilege?

He's a selfish cretin.

And, we see the hundreds, no...dozens, oh wait, no.....no one rallying behind his post.  No one.

1 hour ago, ellacinders said:

And um....is the woman who carried her for 9 months, who supports her, who stays up at night with her and takes her to all her medical appointments, somehow NOT supposed to be able to spend the day with the child on her birthday?  Somehow, she has not earned this privilege?

He's a selfish cretin.

And, we see the hundreds, no...dozens, oh wait, no.....no one rallying behind his post.  No one.

I would bet cash money that what he wanted was a visit that took up the majority of the day, most likely demanding that plans that had been put in place for weeks or months be interrupted at his prompting. I sincerely doubt that it was the "oh, she won't let me stop by while Lauren blows out the candles on her cake" sort of deal. (And, as an aside, entirely within Lauren's mother's prerogative to refuse, given their history.)

The man is a sick son of a bitch. The remarks on Facebook about his daughter's mother show beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a worthless piece of shit who doesn't deserve a damn thing. 

Russ, as you whine about petty bullshit, the mother of your daughter holds down a job and provides food, clothing and a secure, safe, consistent place for your daughter to live.

What, exactly, do you do for your daughter?

on Kindalls FB page she says that the activities planned for Lauren's BD were something she (Lauren) had been eagerly anticipating. Russ bitching that Lauren wasn't given a gift to his liking completely misses the point that this activity was something Lauren wanted. I don't know about elsewhere but around here often kids ask for no gifts, but a donation to the animal shelter or other charity and its the KIDS who ask, not do-gooder parents.

BlackberryGrandBoy turned 11 last week. his "party" was hanging out all day with a friend who changed schools. They had a pizza and played Mine Craft. Russ would have hated that too.

Cannot believe that walking turd had the audacity to trash his daughter's mother on his FB page. That woman works so hard to provide for her offspring.  Rusty would rather continue to blame others for his inability to hold down a job instead of actually working. He is garbage.  Repulsive.  

Anyone know when he changed his FB intro to "single awesome dad"? "Sperm donor who sometimes shows up and often throws fits (and occasionally gets violent!) when he's not the center of attention" would be a much more apt description.

Russell has out done himself this time. How bloody low can one get when they make their child's birthday about them and twist it into a public attack on the mother of that child? Russell is a pathetic pile of trash. With every rant he does towards Kindall, he proves her words about him to be true. 

On that same post Russell claims Kindall is not a Christian. Oh yes, because Russell is so special he gets to determine who is and who is not a Christian all while spewing disgusting things that prove how unchrist-like he is. 

Russ is clueless, nuts, and disgusting. He wants to play the good dad on social media, but his words give him away every time. Only losers moan on their public Facebook about a mother taking child support to support the child or money that supplements that child's care. Sounds like he is just mad he has to pay child support or he can't use that other money for his Hooters or IHOP addiction. Charming. :my_rolleyes: 

53 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Russell has out done himself this time. How bloody low can one get when they make their child's birthday about them and twist it into a public attack on the mother of that child? Russell is a pathetic pile of trash. With every rant he does towards a Kindall, he proves her words about him to be true. 

On that same post Russell claims Kindall is not a Christian. Oh yes, because Russell is so special he gets to determine who is and who is not a Christian all while spewing disgusting things that prove how unchrist-like he is. 

Russ is clueless, nuts, and disgusting. He wants to play the good dad on social media, but his words give him away every time. Only losers moan on their public Facebook about a mother taking child support to support the child or money that supplements that child's care. Sounds like he is just mad he has to pay child support or he can't use that other money for his Hooters or IHOP addiction. Charming. :my_rolleyes: 

Totally agree. I found his claim that Kindall didn't get Lauren a present but is more than happy to take the disability and child support money claim to be especially ridiculous. First of all, I can't imagine Kindall NOT getting Lauren at least a small present for her birthday. Second and far more important, Kindall is "taking the money" for things like shelter, food, water, heat and energy, clothing, and medical expenses FOR HER KIDS! The money has nothing to do with Kindall and everything to do with the children it was designed to support. I know that idea is hard for Rusty to grasp, but Kindall is working her ass off in addition to the child support (that Rusty is likely behind on) and disability she receives. And if Kindall chooses to go out with her gentleman friend, that's none of Rusty's fucking business. 

Oh, and I love how he sarcastically called Kindall classy. Because spewing bullshit on your public Facebook page about your daughter's mother is the epitome of grace and class. He wouldn't know class if it jumped on top of him and humped him at Hooters. 

3 minutes ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Totally agree. I found his claim that Kindall didn't get Lauren a present but is more than happy to take the disability and child support money claim to be especially ridiculous. First of all, I can't imagine Kindall NOT getting Lauren at least a small present for her birthday. Second and far more important, Kindall is "taking the money" for things like shelter, food, water, heat and energy, clothing, and medical expenses FOR HER KIDS! The money has nothing to do with Kindall and everything to do with the children it was designed to support. I know that idea is hard for Rusty to grasp, but Kindall is working her ass off in addition to the child support (that Rusty is likely behind on) and disability she receives. And if Kindall chooses to take a short getaway with her gentleman friend, that's none of Rusty's fucking business. 

Oh, and I love how he sarcastically called Kindall classy. Because spewing bullshit on your public Facebook page about your daughter's mother is the epitome of grace and class. 

I totally agree. 

The more I sit here, the more I get nauseous thinking about Russell complaining about the money going to his child. It is so pathetic. That was just a fancy way to complain about paying child support. He claims he loves his daughter and she is his world, but then he pulls crap like this on her birthday. If anyone is sad, it is Russell. 

Kindall is a business owner that actually works. It is not like she takes selfies of herself wondering endlessly around town wearing a hat, eating at various fast food restaurants and claiming camping is super fun. That would be unemployed and homeless Russell.  

What really pisses me off is that he doesn't think of the implications of not paying child support. Maybe Kindall can't afford elaborate presents because she's not getting enough support. 

Of course, Russ's actions don't have any consequences. Everyone is against him. :my_dodgy:

And it's not the cost of a gift that counts, but the thought.  If all Kindall could afford (after spending her hard earned money on presents for her daughter to give her no good loser of a 'father,' was something from a thrift store that she tried to customize with paint, that's probably because Russ doesn't support his child.  Ever think of that, Russ?  

What a dirty f-ing pig he is to say things like that about his child's mother on a public forum.  He is SCUM and his GOD is watching.  He always forgets that part.  Probably because he doesn't really believe in anything, let alone God, and solely uses the concept of God for attention getting purposes.

Russ, that's called "Using Thy Lord's Name in Vain."   Just one of the dozens of sins ole Rusty enjoys committing.  

If Kindall didn't give her presents, she had to pay for the party and facilities to have a party. It's not cheap! And had a mother/daughter talk about why the choices were made. Maybe her and Lauren had an agreement earlier when it comes to budgeting for a birthday party. I hear that all the time from single moms and parents having to balance the funds having a a party as a birthday gift. No different than the parents of the bride or in laws to pay for the reception or wedding for their sons and daughters as a wedding gift.

OR Kindall gave Lauren a gift before the party or after the party, alone, with her brothers and sisters at home. I don't think Russ ever asked Lauren what did her mother gave her but really none of his damn business anyway unless Lauren told him. But I doubt it unless Russ did some mental gaslighting on Lauren to let her know how he hates Kindall. He simply wasn't there in their home. Even a simple question to her "Did you get a gift from your mom?" "No." said Lauren. Yes, that IS the truth. There were no gifts (a wrapped present, an item, a toy or jewelry). I am sure Lauren didn't go on to elaborate how her mother and her decided on this birthday plan. She didn't have to tell him everything. Kids are painfully honest. 

Or Lauren can milk her daddy her wants, the stuff Kindall couldn't afford, like the laptop. I wonder if the laptop was really for Lauren, something the laptop has to stay in his possession. Something she can not take her gift home. Remember Rusty's computer is needing repairs or only lasting a period of time before the power source on his laptop is crapping out. Besides, I bet that was the last of his income he saved for Lauren for a good used laptop. It isn't brand new. The only thing we will all know if Lauren has her birthday computer, if it was being posted on Kindall's or Lauren's FB page or the blog pages. Doubt if we will see that. It has to be posted by Kindall, not Russ. However, its a good gift for Lauren, a laptop! Every kid wants one LOL!

Oh, he can go ahead and talk about Kindall. The more he does that, the more we know what he is really all about.

Lauren, in the video, is a sweet girl but I see her being "uncomfortable". 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived