IGNORED

Russell D: Homeless, Hapless, Helpless, Hustle-less

SpoonfulOSugar

8 hours ago, bea said:

I'm sure Russ is really going to enjoy the Trump Administration, what with Ryan in such a hurry to yank insurance away from people like Russ' daughter. I wonder how her care will be paid for with cuts to Medicaid and disability. Might want to skip the house and sock some of that cash away for your daughter, Wussy. She's going to need it.

One of the many mindbending Trump supporters whose life will be actively damaged by Trump policies.

Not Russ's concern. Lauren's medical care and quality of life rest solely in her mother's hands. Russ can't be bothered. He's actually got a pretty good gig going; all responsibility for Lauren is handled by someone else and he gets a playmate every other weekend. 

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF does that even mean? If he is out harassing people for Jesus, well, sometimes an ass kicking is all an obnoxious so called Christian deserves. And if that so called Christian is a dumb fuck like Russ, no doubt his zero social skills carry over to his job and he is an asshole to people.

Then again, he could be creating drama where there is none because he has no life and nothing else to do.

Who is paying for this surgery? He sure as hell isn't. It can't be state insurance or funds because he would never use them being that he's Trump's #1 fan. 

Oh my god, I can't stop laughing!  What a blessing, to come home after a dreary Monday after the holiday and see this glorious post from Russ.  Hilarious.  

Russ, here's my take on this magical post: Word on the street it, that when Christians 'lay hands on you' it means some charismatic mumbo jumbo to heal you.  Since you're out there with laying your Christianity onto your clients, and are in the hospital having some kind of 'surgery,' I betcha that's what your boss meant.    

But bless your heart, for not knowing what 'lay hands on' actually means.

I have no words other than "what a doofus."

de28238a8c8b31feb2417d35daf1c324.jpg

LOL I'm going to start using Peoria street slang in Chicago and see how that goes.

ETA: this was captured on a public post

7 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

"Word on the street" is that Russ is going to get his ass kicked for Jesus, LOL.

I am still trying to get over the ex-boyfriend and the fact that he is already dating another woman, so this is my hearty laugh for the day. What a boob. So I think his clients are what he was referring to in his "I'm being attacked" manifesto from last week. And us, of course. Because we're all going to hell, unlike the Godly Russ. 

Oh, Russ. I'm monumentally uncool and even I know that the term you're looking for is "catch hands". Claiming that your client (a nefarious villain) has threatened to "lay hands" on your person sounds like you fell out of a bad Regency romance novel.

If you're going to be a worthless racist deadbeat pilodinal cyst on the ass of Trump's America you might as well be competent at it, it's not like it's a high bar.

Wait - I was so distracted by the doofy comments I failed to notice his BOSS called about CLIENTS wanting to kick his ass? Did Russ lose his job already?

He must have said something to tick them off or Russ is just blowing smoke when it didn't happen. 

Knock off that goofy expressions, Russ, it makes you look like that Ernest Goes to Jail guy in an old lady in a drag. If only I can post the picture!

Ernest-Old-lady.jpeg

Russ is just looking for attention.  Posting that he was admitting himself into the hospital did not achieve his goal.  And Aunt Janet is pretty much the only person left who bothers commenting on his posts anymore.

So he upped the ante, now he's not only in the hospital, throngs of 'clients' are threatening to kick his ass.  CLIENTS!!!!!  Oh my god.  The concept that he even has 'clients,' in any form, boggles the mind.  Let alone 'clients' that want to kick his ass.

Only certain types of 'clients' will kick your ass, Russ.  And that means that you are either cheating people, or doing something kinda naughty and kinda illegal.

Russ, how fortunate you are to be in the hospital, such a safe place.  I'm sure as you lay there channel surfing, you constantly eye your silent, un-ringing phone lying catatonic upon your lap as you plot the best method of producing a wardrobe malfunction so your wee chubby little toddler snake can peek out, and enable you to hook up with nurses. And hoping for throngs of visitors that will never arrive.

While I 'sort of' feel bad for posting this, I shake my head in wonder at what an ass this guy is.

2 hours ago, Peas n carrots said:

Wait - I was so distracted by the doofy comments I failed to notice his BOSS called about CLIENTS wanting to kick his ass? Did Russ lose his job already?

No, I think he's trying to convince us that he's been promoted. His boss is just soooo impressed that he's willing to be a martyr for the faith. :roll:

I find Russell so disgusting I actually get a bit nauseated when I have to look at his posed selfies. Like I get shivers.

Not the good kind.

He's never been much more preferable, looks-wise, than David Rodrigues but damn, this last selfie really shows how far he's spiraled down the last year or two. I know its shallow to just look at looks but his character is even worse than his appearance. He looks positively unhealthy in so many ways. And I'd bet good money that most of his problems are his own damn fault. Lauren is lucky to have a mom who cares for her so well - thank God her father isn't in charge of making sure she stays healthy and gets the care she needs. He sure doesn't give a shit about taking proper care of himself, unless it gets him attention. 

Russ will be giving his doctors their cardiac arrests lol. I agree with you Sew, he does not look good. But he is having surgery...hopefully the surgeon can re arrange his brain.

Welp, Russ has surgery pics up.  Because it's the holidays, that's why.  

No really, I can think of absolutely no reason to broadcast this on Facebook.

Surgery over..double hernia...I'm bitter..angry and pissy. Other words...I'm back to normal. Thanks for the prayers and love..I'm outta here..a pizza sounds good!

But back at ER tonight. FEEL LIKE A STEADY INFLATING BALLON. Hope it's just lots of swelling..then home and SLEEP

Yeah, Russ, you don't have to be Doogie Howser, M.D. to figure out this medical mystery...

2 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Yeah, Russ, you don't have to be Doogie Howser, M.D. to figure out this medical mystery...

I personally could have done without the photos of Rusty's abdomen post-surgery. Some things don't need to be shared on Facebook - oh wait, we're talking about Rusty.

21 hours ago, nausicaa said:

I find Russell so disgusting I actually get a bit nauseated when I have to look at his posed selfies. Like I get shivers.

Not the good kind.

Just when has Russ posted a decent selfie?  Or written anything other than whining, tough-guy-who-used-to-be-a-cop drivel, or begging for prayers for his kid?   Now, I'm not generally one who favors violence, but maybe if Russ's street gang does lay hands on him he'll show us all how beautiful black and blue may be.   Nah, that won't happen, he'll be hiding behind Lauren instead.

18 hours ago, EweSheep said:

Russ will be giving his doctors their cardiac arrests lol. I agree with you Sew, he does not look good. But he is having surgery...hopefully the surgeon can re arrange his brain.

There aren't enough  surgeons and not enough time for that. 

8 hours ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

I personally could have done without the photos of Rusty's abdomen post-surgery. Some things don't need to be shared on Facebook - oh wait, we're talking about Rusty.

My eyes!  My eyes!  

His intestines never work properly, that's why he's full of shite.  And I have to agree that I have never been subjected to any Jackass Russell pix as awful as these.

And he has the absolute gall to compare his surgery with Lauren's.  Total jerk.

30 minutes ago, ellacinders said:

Apparently, the surgery has caused him to swell up like  'the blueberry girl in a Willy Wonka movie.'

I'm sure he'll be back to his usual svelte self in no time!

I have not kept up with Russ. I scanned his FB. He mentions he has a new job but I didn't see him say what it was. I can't think of a job where pissing off your clients is good. If such a job exists, looks like he found his calling. 

He may be trying to say he is so good at his job the clients are bummed he is in the hospital?

Still the same Russ.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived