IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozenty!!11!- Part 19 and counting

samurai_sarah

4 hours ago, BabyBottlePop said:

I just had the thought maybe they eat couscous for "health reasons". Dear God, maybe food will be their next attempt to grift in. Imagine a Bible based health food and work out program heralded by the Seewalds-- Jessa showing how to eat yourself thin so you can keep your husband attracted enough while continuing your huge brood, and Ben will form a gym bro group that gains muscle for Christ.

This is actually what I thought Bin would end up doing, before the scandals hit. Using the platform of the show to launch a Christian Personal Trainer thing. I remember an episode of 19K&C where he was working out with Joy and a couple of the other Duggars, having them push a pickup truck up a hill or something.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

This is actually what I thought Bin would end up doing, before the scandals hit. Using the platform of the show to launch a Christian Personal Trainer thing. I remember an episode of 19K&C where he was working out with Joy and a couple of the other Duggars, having them push a pickup truck up a hill or something.

My husband hangs out with some guys who are really into lifting. It's a lifestyle that takes over every aspect of their life. I could see Ben thriving with the "brother" group mentality that I've seen in my hubby's friends, and I think you could fit Jesus into it fairly easily. But it's a lot of hard work, and I don't know if Ben has the work ethic to do it. It's something I could see him starting fully and loud and proud and then it fizzles out when he gets bored. 

Could Jill be pregnant and that is why the frequent trips? Haven't been following too closely, so I have no idea.

1 hour ago, Honeysuckle said:

It would be better than Ben-the-wannabe-white-rapper who sees himself bringing salvation to the inner city through his godly example, a few mis-applied quotes and some internet ranting.

Honestly, if Ben wants to convert/save people, why not go after bland, churchy middle-Americans who would be truly blessed by a healthier diet and a little exercise.)

I mean, I consider all health gurus abominable pests, but at least they are useful pests.

4 hours ago, Larry said:

They're on their way to Central Murica again to visit Jill for her birthday tomorrow. The picture only showed Boob, Michelle and James so I don't know if the whole family have gone. Probably not because that would be too expensive if TLC isn't paying.

I hope the whole family didn't go down to CA, I want the chance of random sightings when Im down in Duggarland later this week!

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Probably is a storyline. Most of the pictures they put up on their facebook before the show aired were from things they were actually filming. Obviously because the storylines are the only 'interesting' things that ever happen in their lives. So next season, judging from facebook, Episode 1 will be Jana's gardening project. Episode 2 will be another trip to see Jilly Muffin. Oh and I forgot Episode 3 which will be Jessa cooking couscous.

Have we gotten word on whether or not they've been renewed? Can TLC even survive a renewal of Counting On since they're bleeding money from it?

5 minutes ago, theinvisiblegirl said:

Have we gotten word on whether or not they've been renewed? Can TLC even survive a renewal of Counting On since they're bleeding money from it?

i am sure we will get news soon because every other show is being discussed whether it's been cancelled or renewed. 

Just now, nst said:

i am sure we will get news soon because every other show is being discussed whether it's been cancelled or renewed. 

Fingers crossed for a big fat cancellation.

Anyone else see the whole Breaking Duggar idea? I would pay TLC to see that happen. We would see who really can sink or swim eh?

1 hour ago, Hiddenomaha said:

I hope the whole family didn't go down to CA, I want the chance of random sightings when Im down in Duggarland later this week!

Please tell me you are heading to Costa Rica and chilling for a week.  If so, I am completely jealous!

6 hours ago, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

Six minutes abs!!! With Jesus!!! 

And on the seventh minute, he rested.

6 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

The Unfortunately Named Child is adorable.

I'm totally going to start calling him that from now on. And I agree, he's adorable.

4 hours ago, Honeysuckle said:

Oh, brother. Kind of like the fundie version of CrossFit. :pb_lol: Or those two big buff guys that used to have their own show and ripped phonebooks in half to show their devotion for Jebus.

3 minutes ago, EyeQueue said:

Or those two big buff guys that used to have their own show

Not these guys?!

1 minute ago, MarblesMom said:

Not these guys?!

I think it's who these guys were supposed to be making fun of.

Found them:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Hiddenomaha said:

Well, at least 19KAC or Jill and Jessa: Counting On aren't mentioned in TLC's upcoming season press release:
https://press.discovery.com/us/tlc/programs/tlc-upfront-release-2016-2017/

Thanks for the link.  I love the way they keep admitting that they have no judgment. ;)

At TLC, we want to give our viewers more of what they love, and more of what we do best – we tell stories of big, fascinating characters and we tell them without judgment,” says Nancy Daniels, President, TLC & Discovery Li

About TLC  

Offering remarkably relatable real-life stories without judgment, TLC shares everyday heart, humor, hope, and human connection with programming genres

I thought their fascination with the Duggars was poor judgment, but here they are, bragging that they have no judgment at all.

:evil-laugh:

Spoiler

Okay, I know that is not what they mean.  They mean that they don't pass judgment.  But they said "without judgment" instead of "without passing judgment" or "without judging them." It is, at best, ambiguous phrasing.  And how could I resist snarking?

They certainly show poor judgment when the present some things "without judgement."

;) 

4 hours ago, Chickenbutt said:

Could Jill be pregnant and that is why the frequent trips? Haven't been following too closely, so I have no idea.

I wonder whether James is living at least part-time with the Dillards, but can't travel alone due to his age. 

13 hours ago, PartriarchydefyinValkarie said:

Six minutes abs!!! With Jesus!!! 

If you pray hard enough, would you even have to work out?  

9 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

Please tell me you are heading to Costa Rica and chilling for a week.  If so, I am completely jealous!

No, down to the Springdale/Fayetteville area :digging-grave:

Its actually a beautiful area, but the problem is the cheapest flights Ive found from Omaha are at minimum $650, and its 6 hours by car each way.

8 hours ago, EyeQueue said:

I think it's who these guys were supposed to be making fun of.

Found them:

Reveal hidden contents

Ah! The Power Team...:my_biggrin: Bustin' concrete blocks an rippin' phone books for Jebus!!! I remember seeing them on TV as a teen and thinking...WTF?

On 5/15/2016 at 8:53 AM, nst said:

if you scroll through her facebook - guess who popped up - I died of  laughter

Who?!

22 hours ago, BabyBottlePop said:

I just had the thought maybe they eat couscous for "health reasons". Dear God, maybe food will be their next attempt to grift in. Imagine a Bible based health food and work out program heralded by the Seewalds-- Jessa showing how to eat yourself thin so you can keep your husband attracted enough while continuing your huge brood, and Ben will form a gym bro group that gains muscle for Christ.

Sadly, I can't remember the name, but I accidentally came across the FB page of some Christian bodybuilder. Lot's of shirtless pics, great bone-structure, an all around beautiful piece of ass :my_blush:

• FundieFarmer locked and unpinned this topic

Archived