IGNORED

Counting on- Part 7: Counting on Cancellation

samurai_sarah

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed!!  @cptbailey -- who in the hell feels the need to take AND PLAY a ukulele on an early-morning flight.  Gah.

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

I didnt notice the first time, but Anna is wearing some pretty nice jewelry.  It could be costume, but if its not, they clearly still have some money.

Maybe it is the fundie equivalent of a Kobe Bryant mea culpa.....

Jesse continues to make it clear she has no idea about the adoption process if she thinks they might have more "coming in simultaneously." 

Commercials: xfinity, saws, tlc promos...I missed a couple cuz I had to leave room for a few moments and Grammy fell asleep and couldn't tell me what I missed lol 

Loooong time (years) reader, finally registered awhile ago and first actual post. Hi!

Anyway, kind of random but seriously talking about diapers and Ben was all dramatic about sometimes using 3-4 diapers a day with their newborn. What the heck? He thinks they only change their kid 3 times a day? LOL Ben, so clueless...

And I so agree with the "get the kid off the couch" comments, especially right after saying he is just about rolling over. Guess what guys, babies don't announce it when they learn something new! Buuuuuut I digress, lots of people have already commented as such

Just now, MarblesMom said:

Did they really have to blur out the baby's butt?!  It's a baby.

I have a fb friend who posted a baby pic of his wife. He put a censor bar over her lil baby chest. I could not believe he did that. It was not in a funny way, he was serious about covering his wife's baby nipples. 

1 minute ago, notsofundie said:

Loooong time (years) reader, finally registered awhile ago and first actual post. Hi!

Anyway, kind of random but seriously talking about diapers and Ben was all dramatic about sometimes using 3-4 diapers a day with their newborn. What the heck? He thinks they only change their kid 3 times a day? LOL Ben, so clueless...

And I so agree with the "get the kid off the couch" comments, especially right after saying he is just about rolling over. Guess what guys, babies don't announce it when they learn something new! Buuuuuut I digress, lots of people have already commented as such

Welcome !!

Ben is an idiot 

6 minutes ago, fundiesarefascinating said:

Jesse continues to make it clear she has no idea about the adoption process if she thinks they might have more "coming in simultaneously." 

A woman I know has one adopted three-year-old. She never thought she could have children. She is expecting another baby boy via (private?) adoption who will be born in June. During the time spent waiting on the new baby, she found out she was actually pregnant, so she will have two newborns around the same time. It's more of a freak thing than a planned thing, obviously, but maybe Jessa is imagining something like this?

Honestly, the no public kiss at the wedding thing didn't put me in awe of their tremendous purity, rather it made me think they weren't confident their behavior would be appropriate for a public place and they needed to be able to paw/grope each other without embarrassing themselves.

So... I think for me it had kind of the opposite effect than what was intended. It made me think they were crazy horndogs who unless they were physically separated couldn't hold it together and keep it in their pants for even a few minutes like normal people can.

Jessa gives birth (again) oh, and they're leaving the country - Counting on flashbacks - part 4

Its 3:37 a and they're leaving.  Bin says its 3:45 "bright and early" Jessa reminds him its still dark out.

They leave... and meet up with the other J'kids.

They pull up at the airport and check in.  

Jinger - anytime we go on a trip its chaos.  They have a lot of shit.

They check 22 bags... Jana appears to be in charge.

Bin and Jessa preboard with the spurge.  A howler strums a ukulele (really, its a fucking 6 am flight.  no one needs that)

Jessa TH blathers about going to meet Jill and derick and spurgey's first time... really, how many more times can you say that? Jill was there in video chat for the brith... 

flashback to the birth... Jana reminds us that it was a homebirth... 

Bin - I think both of use were eager to meet the baby but neither of us wanted to go through the labor.

Jessa - to be honest, my whole labor was a mental blur.  I remember looking up and seeing one of my sisters with the phone, giving me encouragement through video chat... 

Bin - I was hoping that I could hold it together and be there, encourage her along the way...

Jessa - when i was in labor I was like "how did my mother do this 19 times?" I told bin no more kids.

Spurge is born in a pool of blood.

now its OK to have more babies.  When you have your prize you forget.

Flashback to the J'kids finding out its a boy

Jessa says there may be kids through birth and adoption, maybe simultaneously.

Just now, luxfilia said:

A woman I know has one adopted three-year-old. She never thought she could have children. She is expecting another baby boy via (private?) adoption who will be born in June. During the time spent waiting on the new baby, she found out she was actually pregnant, so she will have two newborns around the same time. It's more of a freak thing than a planned thing, obviously, but maybe Jessa is imagining something like this?

Possibly. Where I am from it is almost impossible to find an agency that will allow an adoption to continue when you are pregnant.  If you do get pregnant during your adoption process your file is put on hold until you have your child and adjust to being parents. The wait after your child is born is usually 2 years.  

8 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Oh, good lord.  WHY is binjermin trying to wear a black cowboy hat???

That POS is not a cowboy hat. Its not even a decent fake cowboy hat.

This is a cowboy hat: Note that there is no price tag still attached.IMG_0235.JPG

They should have stuffed that goodie bag full of razors for the Yeti. Oh my word, Jill must get so many hairs in her teeth kissing him. 

5 minutes ago, fundiesarefascinating said:

Possibly. Where I am from it is almost impossible to find an agency that will allow an adoption to continue when you are pregnant.  If you do get pregnant during your adoption process your file is put on hold until you have your child and adjust to being parents. The wait after your child is born is usually 2 years.  

I'm from TN. I could see Arkansas having similar practices/loopholes.

Does where the outdoor porch TH look familiar to anyone? Doesn't look like TTH, and I don't know what the pool house outside looks like

Well, there's some magick happening on that flight.  Bin's cowboy hat is no longer black -- but white!  (I'm thinking maybe white missionary savior tie-in, perhaps??)

well, wasn't that a whole big farkin waste of time???

So next week more Jill and Derick recap where Derick looks normal

more discussion about adoption 

more discussion who will get pregnant first 

endless 

Archived