IGNORED

Counting on- Part 7: Counting on Cancellation

samurai_sarah

Just now, 2manyKidzzz said:

You really shouldn't judge people so cruelly who have mice in their homes. Ha ha. 

your right the dust and blood had nothing to do with it at all 

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Carol said:

Please see my outline for next years shows.  I have solved TLC's viewer problems by adding a great deal of interest for FJ fans and horror to the leg humping fans.  Those poor things.  Bless their hearts.

Oh nos we are back to trying to decipher the "big words" menu.  I am just ... smh.  World travelers, they are.  I hope the next epi is just as riveting.

3 minutes ago, Furbabies said:

I want to see some macho Duggar man bonding.   What?

If it's anything like that getaway with JB, JD, Ben, and Derrick, that will be equally embarrassing and hilarious

I know someone said it last week, but if most of those "girls" share a bedroom and probably a bathroom - and none work outside the home, they are TOGETHER 24/7.  Aside from not being SisterMoms/laundry/making TTC for a weekend, why the heck is this even a story line?!

VIRUSES! BUG BITES! Oh my! (Don't forget about the cougar....) coming up!

Just put the popcorn on to settle in for a fun evening of snarking here with you all.

Why does Joy sound like a robot reading lines regarding safety in Central America?

Totally not staged at all. Nope, all completely natural. lol.

AWW fuck and they show us Jinger again breaking down with her "undeserving"

Just now, Yaoichan12 said:

A live birth? Really? Must we relive Jill and Jessa's deliveries >.<

Yes, at least Jessa's. Tonight is about getting ready to go to Danger America, and a side of All About Jessa since courtship. 

zzzzzzzzzz

There Buzzard. I saved you a ton of trouble! :cool:

How is Ben still contemplating the fact that he's a father? Isn't this what he signed up for when he married a Duggar girl?

1 minute ago, Yaoichan12 said:

A live birth? Really? Must we relive Jill and Jessa's deliveries >.<

Yes, we must.  It's the closest we'll ever get to the birth of baby Jesus himself!  :pb_rollseyes:

1 hour ago, BabyBottlePop said:

If I remember correctly Ben and Jessa were going somewhere in an earlier episode and Jessa reminded Ben to bring like two extra outfits. Maybe Ben forgot this time and Jessa was pissed.

Too bad they haven't read Erika Shupe's organizational posts about the van and the baby bag.  They really should have a container in the van with everything they could ever need.  Also they should label the baby bag with a checklist so they don't forget things. :my_rolleyes:

"It seems like not too long ago we were just starting our courtship." - Jessa

It doesn't just seem that way - it wasn't that long ago. And the manchild seems to be struggling with his new station in life as well. 

Advice on kissing from your parents.   That is a conversation that never took place in my life.....

Eeeew

Why all the old footage???

Does this mean there is another Joshie Scandal they are all trying to deal with and so don't have time to invest in filming??

Who goes anywhere with an infant without a change of clothes???

Seriously, I don't have kids, and even I know that. Auntie Rosy got lots of practice when when babysitting.

Oh, hell.  And Lyin' King John Shrader is spewing again.

BenJERmin

Archived