IGNORED

Donald Trump - Merged

AmazonGrace

Awwww, Der Trumpenführer is all mad because he thinks Little Baby Pee Pee stole the caucuses;

kwwl.com/story/31131431/donald-trump-calls-for-iowa-election-do-over

"Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified," Trump tweeted Wednesday.

"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it," he wrote. "That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated."

The inflammatory remarks marked a reversal for Trump, who on Monday night delivered a concession speech thanking Iowans for his second-place finish and congratulating Cruz. On Tuesday night in New Hampshire, he told reporters he was "very happy with what happened in Iowa."

But by Wednesday, Trump was laying out a list of accusations. He pointed to a mailer sent by the Cruz campaign headlined "voting violation" and resembled an official notice. The mailer showed recipients their history of voting or not in past caucuses, along with the turnout record of their neighbors, and drew complaints from Iowa's secretary of state.

rofl.gif.4a0fda1a48aeebac3c5fbe249b073e3rofl.gif.3a3e4ddb30bf01ed39cc595cc5621e2

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Gobbles said:

I'll just leave this here: http://trumpdonald.org

Have fun! I had a good laugh! :my_biggrin:

Thank you!

This has been bugging me for a while now.   Where is Barron?  You know, Barron Trump.  He is nine.  He's the (sole) offspring of The Donald and The Melania.    

We see his adult children from his first marriage (Ivanka, Eric, Donald Jr.) hanging around.  He talks about them fairly often. Heck, we all know he'd date his daughter Ivanka if she were not his daughter.  Not sure if he feels the same about Tiffany Trump, his 22 year old daughter from his second marriage.  I'm sure he'd say she's a "real looker."

Most candidates introduce (or at least make visible) their spouses & children periodically during a campaign.  Especially the Republican candidates - family is right up there with the Lord Jesus.     It humanizes them, makes them more relatable.  For example, I have a hard time stomaching Ted Cruz  (I understand I am not alone there). But when I see his cute little girls and his accomplished & attractive wife, I figure he can't be 100% evil - someone loves him!  

But where is Barron?  Does anyone even know that Trump has a young son?   Is it weird that he never mentions him?   

I am not suggesting that the Trump campaign start exploiting Barron for ratings or poll numbers.   Just wondering why he hasn't been trotted out on stage at least once.  

You know, I have no problem with cursing. I think it's a valid form of expression, I've always cursed and Sparkles Jr. grew up with it. But there's a time and a place when it's appropriate as well as when it's not. It shouldn't be used to hurt or in anger and gendered vulgarities are off limits. That's what I taught to my daughter and not once did she ever, EVER use "bad" language in an inappropriate manner.  But here we are now, faced with a presidential candidate, a person running for one of the most powerful, respected positions on earth and he has yet to learn that same lesson. His continued, gleeful use of slurs, curses and vulgarities is embarrassing, inappropriate and downright disgusting. Is this really what his supporters want to see in the White House—a president who calls his opponent a pussy? REALLY? Are they actually LISTENING to him or do they just want to hear him talk? And what's a parent to say when trying to teach a child? "Yes, I know the president said it, honey, but we don't speak that way to other people. It's not nice." Gah.

Right after I think Donnie can go no lower...he finds a steam shovel and commences to dig.

Wonder how Liberty U is feeling now about that early endorsement.

Can you seriously imagine how ridiculous the US will look, to the popular media and to the international scene, if that bullying, blustering,  blowhard is elected? :dislike:

I got really and truly depressed last night watching Trump's victory speech. I know the results were as expected but I was hoping that the voters in New Hampshire would come to their senses and NOT cast their actual votes for Trump.

Can't shake the feeling...When have we become so mean-spirited? Pessimistic? That's what this billionaire clown is selling!

I've been following Trump on Twitter for well over a year just out of morbid curiosity. He is an awful person, full of hatred for anyone who he seems a "loser", and without any concrete plans for achieving his lofty, vague goals.

Bernie is probably too idealistic but if you listen, his ideas are positive and inspiring. Trump said Bernie is trying to "give the country away". Huh? To who? Back to the working and middle class?

Trump followers do indeed seem to be mean-spirited, racist, and just plain nasty.  It is sad to realize there are so many people in the United States who actually think a) we can build a wall along the southern border of the country and somehow make Mexico pay for it.  How effing stupid is this concept?  Yet the crowds cheer every time he talks about this. 

b.  He promises to "fix" our military.  What exactly is wrong with our military that needs fixing?  He never says.  Only that he'll pour so much money into the military that it will be the biggest, strongest military force ever. 

c.  He does say we need to do more for our veterans, and I agree with that sentiment.  But I don't think he's ever laid out any specifics on how to achieve this.  Where will the money come from to make these improvements; what do these improvements consist of; how will he, for example, cut down on wait times for an appointment?  How will he increase access to needed care?  where are the specifics?

d.  Why is his face so red, except around his eyes?  At first he was more orangey, but now he's turned red.  If he's got make up on, why did they skip around his eyes.  It's very strange looking.

e.  To give him credit, I also noticed that he does not have his young son on the stage with him during these stump speeches.  I'm guessing that his son is back home, under the care of a nanny and attending school.  So if that's the case, good for him for not disrupting his son's life by dragging him along on the campaign trail.  Does his wife ever crack a smile?  Wonder what his supporters think of her as possible first lady.

36 minutes ago, EmmieJ said:

Trump followers do indeed seem to be mean-spirited, racist, and just plain nasty.  It is sad to realize there are so many people in the United States who actually think a) we can build a wall along the southern border of the country and somehow make Mexico pay for it.  How effing stupid is this concept?  Yet the crowds cheer every time he talks about this. 

b.  He promises to "fix" our military.  What exactly is wrong with our military that needs fixing?  He never says.  Only that he'll pour so much money into the military that it will be the biggest, strongest military force ever. 

c.  He does say we need to do more for our veterans, and I agree with that sentiment.  But I don't think he's ever laid out any specifics on how to achieve this.  Where will the money come from to make these improvements; what do these improvements consist of; how will he, for example, cut down on wait times for an appointment?  How will he increase access to needed care?  where are the specifics?

d.  Why is his face so red, except around his eyes?  At first he was more orangey, but now he's turned red.  If he's got make up on, why did they skip around his eyes.  It's very strange looking.

e.  To give him credit, I also noticed that he does not have his young son on the stage with him during these stump speeches.  I'm guessing that his son is back home, under the care of a nanny and attending school.  So if that's the case, good for him for not disrupting his son's life by dragging him along on the campaign trail.  Does his wife ever crack a smile?  Wonder what his supporters think of her as possible first lady.

Standard Trump answer to B & C: When the time comes, he'll study the issues. And after one day, he'll know more than anyone else on earth. Only then will he clue us in. Right now, we should just shut up and trust him.

D: I think he embraces his orange-ness and the raccoon eyes as a badge of honor, much like he embraces the comb-over. It's his trademark. Strange? Bah. He's Donald Trump. He's cool. Although I have to say that he was so red and chapped looking on CBS This Morning that I thought something was wrong with my TV. Seriously.

E. Don't know about the kid but I don't think anyone cares about much about wifey. She's an MRA's dream, hot wife who keeps her mouth shut and just looks hot. I'm actually surprised she's still around. If I'm not mistaken, he dumped her predecessor right before their prenup would have given her more money in the event of a divorce. I guess as long as this one stays hot and quiet, he'll keep her around. At least til he's elected.

Trump supporters are right up there with scientologists (and others) as people I immediately lose respect for once I find out where they stand.

1 hour ago, Mela99 said:

I still can't believe it. I just need to hear that you can win New Hampshire and lose the nom. 

2008 - Hillary Clinton

1992/1996 - Pat Buchanan 

2000? McCain

I just saw this posted somewhere else - I didn't fact check it, but I mainly trust the source.  It is confusing - sorry.  If it is correct and I am reading it right, it looks like there was a Republican incumbent in 5 of the past 12 elections (3 won the presidency, 2 lost).  Of the other 7, the NH winner won the party nomination in 5.  Of those 5, 3 went on to win the presidency (Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr.)  Bush Sr, of course, was Reagan's VP so he wasn't exactly a stranger or anything.  So, my read on that is that out of the past 12 elections, only 2 Republicans who had not yet been president or VP won NH and then went on to win the presidency.

Summary for past 12 elections

Years non incumbent NH winner won Nomination and presidency: 1988 (Bush Sr.), 1980 (Reagan), 1968 (Nixon) = 3

Years non incumbent NH winner won Nomination and lost presidency: 2012 (Romney), 2008 (McCain) = 2

Years non incumbent NH winner lost Nomination: 2000 (McCain/Bush Jr), 1996 (Buchanan/Dole) =2

Years Republican incumbent won presidency: 2004 (Bush Jr), 1984 (Reagan), 1972 (Nixon) = 3

Years Republican incumbent lost presidency: 1992 (Bush Sr), 1976 (Ford) = 2

New Hampshire -> Actual Candidate -> President

2012 Romney -> Romney -> no x

2008 McCain -> McCain -> no x

2004 (Bush Jr Incumbent) -> President x

2000 McCain -> Bush Jr -> President

1996 Buchanan -> Dole -> no (Clinton)  x

1992 (Bush Sr Incumbent) -> no (Clinton) x

1988 Bush Sr -> Bush Sr -> President x

1984 (Reagan Incumbent) -> President x

1980 Reagan -> Reagan -> President x

1976 Ford -> Ford -> no (Carter) x

1972 (Nixon incumbent) -> President x

1968 Nixon -> Nixon -> President x

13 hours ago, notfundy said:

Trump said Bernie is trying to "give the country away". Huh? To who? Back to the working and middle class?

to the communists!

I don't know where to put this so let's try right here:

I watched the Republican Debate tonight (the tenth one!  The tenth!) ... at least there fewer guys on the stage tonight.  It was Kasich, Cruz, Bush, Trump, Carson and Rubio if memory serves....

Trump's use of crude language ("cursing") in his campaign speeches was being questioned by the moderator.  In a classic Trumpian moment, the Donald complained that no one was talking about the time when Jeb Bush threatened to "take his pants down and moon everybody".  " How come nobody reports THAT?"

Indeed.  In a debate hosted by one of the three original networks (CBS) in the United States of America, the leading Republican candidate for the office of President of the USA... Commander in Chief.. Leader of the Free World.. accused another candidate of threatening to pull his pants down and moon everyone.

Jeb of course shook his head as one would at an unruly child.  Funny thing, though - it's true.  Jeb actually DID say this in New Hampshire.  You couldn't make this stuff up.  

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/129915/mooning-everyone-help-jeb-point

On 2/4/2016 at 6:17 AM, Gobbles said:

I'll just leave this here: http://trumpdonald.org

Have fun! I had a good laugh! :my_biggrin:

Made my night!  Share the love  - there is just no containing that 'do!

His comments today were epic. "Well, the Pope is gonna WISH I was president when ISIS attacks us."

Does... does he understand the Pope isn't an American citizen? 

He was referring to Isis attacking the Vatican. HHowever, his going after the Pope, especially this one, is going to cost him a lot of the Catholic vote.

I think @Mela99 meant that anyway he wouldn't be able to do a thing even if he were president. The Vatican isn't in the USA and quite far from the sphere of direct influence of a POTUS. But maybe Trump thinks being POTUS gives you power to command on the whole world...carpetbombing foreign countries on a whim...

For everyone who follows the Ebil Liberal Media (and you are welcome to Google on your own):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/02/17/donald-trump-on-waterboarding-torture-works/

I can only pray (very desperately) for my nation. May the Blessed Eternal give guidance, wisdom, and sanity unto us, for there are many who can benefit.

Have we in the USA (a nation born in rebellion, seeking freedom and good, equally-applied laws) fallen so far that we will embrace a demagogue who thinks torture is a Good Thing?

*paging John McCain, STAT, please respond*

The idiot seems unable to grasp the difference between a wall that he'd like to build on the Mexican borders now and walls that were erected before the USA even existed. Let's do like ISIS, destroy historic buildings and artifacts. Because why not, those are WALLS.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/20/world/europe/in-defense-of-trump-some-point-wrongly-to-vatican-walls.html

1 hour ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

The idiot seems unable to grasp the difference between a wall that he'd like to build on the Mexican borders now and walls that were erected before the USA even existed. Let's do like ISIS, destroy historic buildings and artifacts. Because why not, those are WALLS.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/20/world/europe/in-defense-of-trump-some-point-wrongly-to-vatican-walls.html

It's not just Trump - there are SO MANY memes about this showing up all over the joint.  It's driving me battier.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived