IGNORED

Donald Trump - Merged

AmazonGrace

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/23/politics/donald-trump-shoot-somebody-support/

Sioux Center, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump boasted Saturday that support for his presidential campaign would not decline even if he shot someone in the middle of a crowded street.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally here.

I'm not sure it's a good thing. Wouldn't it be somewhat reasonable to consider other options if it turns out your presidential candidate is a homicidal maniac? 

Not in love with Cruz either but he gets some brownie points for his willingness to refrain from murder. 

Asked about Trump's comment after a campaign event in Iowa, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, Trump's top rival for the GOP nomination, shook his head.

"I will let Donald speak for himself," Cruz said. "I can say I have no intention of shooting anybody in this campaign."

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This 100% confirms to me that Trump is trolling. Also I'm halfway concerned that crazy bastard will do it. Don't worry, it will be a Mexican or Muslim (who can tell them apart anyway, amirite?! LOL!) or one of those brown "sub-people" people. (That last bit was sarcasm, for anyone who didn't pick up on it)

So Carson was trying to get his street cred by claiming to have stabbed someone, now Trump is talking about shooting people,Carly for all intents and purposes had a hand in a major shooting (perhaps) and Cruz is in commercials with the Duck dude in full camo with a gun.

The saying that you can tell alot about someone by the company they keep comes to mind.

They are all bat shit crazy with a twist of Palin thrown in for good measure. 

Unfortunately I am not American which means, of course, that I will not be able to help Trump take office.  I've loved him ever since he came on the scene years ago, before his first bankruptcy.  I don't care that his Trump building in Toronto is an epic failure because he's made it clear that he is very successful at everything, and rich.  

I applaud his stance that he will most assuredly become the nominee, even if he starts shooting up the place, because it obviously takes a massive amount of intelligence to realize that.  And, besides, he has told us he is intelligent. More intelligent than anyone/everyone else, actually.

I am just so sad to be Canadian, and have to live in a different country than him. 

5 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

Unfortunately I am not American which means, of course, that I will not be able to help Trump take office.  I've loved him ever since he came on the scene years ago, before his first bankruptcy.  I don't care that his Trump building in Toronto is an epic failure because he's made it clear that he is very successful at everything, and rich.  

I applaud his stance that he will most assuredly become the nominee, even if he starts shooting up the place, because it obviously takes a massive amount of intelligence to realize that.  And, besides, he has told us he is intelligent. More intelligent than anyone/everyone else, actually.

I am just so sad to be Canadian, and have to live in a different country than him. 

You're missing one extremely important point: he's very rich. Excessively rich. Basically the most rich. Not rich enough to find the proper color of foundation, but rich, nonetheless. 

Wait, Carly had a hand in shooting somebody?

Also I don't want to imagine a world where Trump or Cruz is the GOP nominee. Or any of the people running, for that matter.

2 minutes ago, Mrsaztx said:

You're missing one extremely important point: he's very rich. Excessively rich. Basically the most rich. Not rich enough to find the proper color of foundation, but rich, nonetheless. 

I'm sorry, but what is this about the wrong colour foundation?  Looking at your profile, I see that you are NOT at present a Colouring Minion, and, as such, I don't believe you are in a position to comment on whether Trump is the CORRECT shade of orange!  

Just now, Fascinated said:

I'm sorry, but what is this about the wrong colour foundation?  Looking at your profile, I see that you are NOT at present a Colouring Minion, and, as such, I don't believe you are in a position to comment on whether Trump is the CORRECT shade of orange!  

I'm just an ugly loser, I'm afraid. 

4 hours ago, FundieFarmer said:

I'd be worried about getting shot by somebody with bad aim trying to shoot trump.

all trump would have to do is inhale and he could suck the bullet up and spit it out. 

I can't believe in 2016 at have a viable candidate for President who not only said this, but became more popular because of it.

I swear we've crossed into a strange parallel universe. 

31 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

I don't care that his Trump building in Toronto is an epic failure

Oh come on now, lets not be hasty there was the awesome dangling antenna incident that only screwed traffic for 2 freaking days..

Let us not forget that they let that building sit with a burnt out T for a full 6 days.

You can always vote Ford 2018!!

1 hour ago, Fascinated said:

No worries, all Trump has to do is to declare that Canadians are permitted to vote in the USA election.  Boom!  Done!  You're good to go!  He's going to win because he's obviously going to win, therefore he will win!  And China will pay for it all! :Kaboomm:

:confusion-helpsign:

@HarryPotterFan, since no one addressed it, I believe the Fiorina shooting comment was made in reference to the guy who murdered the people in the planned parenthood. It was reported he was rambling about "no more dead babies" and Fiorina has been really fanning the flames on those fake PP videos and that bullshit she's been spouting about "seeing them with a live fetus on the table". At least, I think that's what it means, I'm sure someone will step in and clarify if I'm wrong.

2 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Wait, Carly had a hand in shooting somebody?

9 minutes ago, Mrsaztx said:

I believe the Fiorina shooting comment was made in reference to the guy who murdered the people in the planned parenthood

Sorry I missed your comment. Yes that is exactly what I meant. I was being a bit glib but I think it is not all that far fetched to believe that she had a hand in it. When you stoke the flames of hate and fear and something happens to occur you don't get a free pass from me just because you were not directly responsible. You knew damm well that the pictures you keep showing are not actually representing what you claim they are and then that combined with someone unhinged causes a reaction.

Even if it is not true for this instance what does she really think the eventual outcome of that kind of UNTRUE HATE SPEECH will be? 

43 minutes ago, Catey said:

Even if it is not true for this instance what does she really think the eventual outcome of that kind of UNTRUE HATE SPEECH will be? 

Votes.

6 hours ago, Fascinated said:

I imagine US politics and religion keep our friends to up north quite entertained!  If we keep this up, we may have to charge you for the show.  You all seem so normal, maybe we should borrow a few pages from your book.

On a serious note, I do have respect for my country, however; I'm also a realist, and we have many serious issues we must address. We allowed a fundamentalist driven political movement, to gain a stronghold in policy making decisions. They mobilized in the 70's / 80's, took off strong in the 90's, and gained control in the 2000's. We are now six years into this decade, and they aren't slowing down. There's only one way to reverse the damage. VOTE. Vote on the local level, state level, and the federal level. I will give them this, they sure don't miss an opportunity to vote.

Okay, stepping down off my soap box lol, political and religious fundamentalist just irritate the hell out of me.  

I'm going to assume that this will be Trump's mega-thread, since if we post every inane statement separately, we'll have a forum to rival the Duggars.

The WaPo has a nice compilation of his campaign promises:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/22/here-are-76-of-donald-trumps-many-campaign-promises/

Quick, pick your fav before the list becomes so unwieldy you cannot choose just one!

1 hour ago, SpoonfulOSugar said:

I like the first one because think of all  the amazing architecture one could have with such a wall: 

1. Build a wall along the southern border that's taller than the arenas where Trump holds his rallies, taller than any ladder and one foot taller than the Great Wall of China. This "artistically beautiful" wall will be constructed out of hardened concrete, rebar and steel, and it will be "the greatest wall that you've ever seen" -- so great that the nation will likely one day name it "The Trump Wall."

The Great Wall of China is 26 ft high, so the Trump wall is going to be 27 ft high. That will work out if he holds all his rallies in one  storey buildings. 

Just one problem. Lowe's sells 40 ft ladders. 

1 minute ago, AmazonGrace said:

I like the first one because think of all  the amazing architecture one could have with such a wall: 

The Great Wall of China is 26 ft high, so the Trump wall is going to be 27 ft high. That will work out if he holds all his rallies in one  storey buildings. 

He has it on good authority, he knows experts, that say a wall as awesome as a winner like trump will make, will be completely impenetrable to all these losers. You should stop being such a loser. 

20 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

:laughing-rofl::laughing-rofl::laughing-rofl:

12 hours ago, Catey said:

Sorry I missed your comment. Yes that is exactly what I meant. I was being a bit glib but I think it is not all that far fetched to believe that she had a hand in it. When you stoke the flames of hate and fear and something happens to occur you don't get a free pass from me just because you were not directly responsible. You knew damm well that the pictures you keep showing are not actually representing what you claim they are and then that combined with someone unhinged causes a reaction.

Yeah, I'd blame her for this....

I haven't finished the list and I've already decided this is my favorite:

33. Refuse to call Iran's leader by his preferred title. "I guarantee you I will be never calling him the Supreme Leader... I'll say, 'Hey baby, how ya doing?' I will never call him the Supreme Leader."

image.jpg.46678abf54e3ecc567398e5cb6412b

9 hours ago, SpoonfulOSugar said:

The WaPo has a nice compilation of his campaign promises:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/01/22/here-are-76-of-donald-trumps-many-campaign-promises/

Quick, pick your fav before the list becomes so unwieldy you cannot choose just one!

5. The Environmental Protection Agency might also disappear.

Governor Rick Snyder beat you to it Trump.

10. Defund Planned Parenthood.

11. "I will take care of women, and I have great respect for women. I do cherish women, and I will take care of women."

You, Mr. Trump, obviously don't see the irony of your rhetoric.  If you had concern for women, you wouldn't take away their life-line to health care. Perhaps, if you realized, a percentage of men benefit from planned parenthood, you might reconsider your statement. Because you sure won't do it for women.

14. Bar Syrian refugees from entering the country and kick out any who are already living here.

That may create problems for many of our communities Mr. Trump. Our country needs the countless Doctors, Engineers, Business Persons, that are from Syria, and any other country you decide to add to your list of hate. Most reasonable Americans abhor terrorist/terrorism, however; we're intelligent and compassionate, we realize we must never demonize an entire ethnic group, or those of various religious affiliation. Pull out a history book Mr. Trump, oh, and not one of those that many of your supporters embrace, "revisionist history". Study up on world history, and you will find your approach did not work out to well for those on the receiving end. Nations were destroyed, flesh burned and blood flowed. 

17. Never take a vacation while serving as president.

I want my President to have personal down time. She or He needs to connect to family and friends. Hopefully they will return refreshed, and clear minded. Perhaps you, Mr. Trump, should heed this advice, it's obvious you are not "clear headed".

As usual Mr. Trump, you have managed to exhaust me. I'll pick up on the next statement after I've "refreshed" my mind. I think I need a stiff drink.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived