IGNORED

Lori Alexander never learning since 2011 - part 6

57 minutes ago, Koala said:

Because these flow charts are complete bullshit, I am going to include these quotes by Lori:

In another post she describes herself in the following way:

Here she talks about letting her kids cry it out at 6 weeks (she once claimed 3 weeks on Facebook):

She continues:

She concludes:

In yet another post she writes:

Lori:

Lori:

Finally, her daughter "lovingly" recalls her childhood:

Lori:

Lori:

Does any of this sound like it leads to a "well loved, well cared for" baby?  Cause I'm thinking no.

This sounds like someone that Child Protective Services would have been VERY interested in having to attend parenting classes. Much of what she describes is actually illegal in most of Europe.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Koala said:

Does any of this sound like it leads to a "well loved, well cared for" baby?  Cause I'm thinking no.

No. My arms ache to pick up the six-week-old babies screaming for mommy in the middle of the night and getting nothing in return. I hurt for the child who was beaten hours over spilled raisins, a child who was probably more scared and confused than defiant. For teething babies who tried to soothe their aching gums with pressure against the one thing that had brought them so much comfort.

Does Lori have an ounce of empathy in her body? I've not seen a single word to indicate it. 

1 hour ago, polecat said:

No. My arms ache to pick up the six-week-old babies screaming for mommy in the middle of the night and getting nothing in return. I hurt for the child who was beaten hours over spilled raisins, a child who was probably more scared and confused than defiant. For teething babies who tried to soothe their aching gums with pressure against the one thing that had brought them so much comfort.

Does Lori have an ounce of empathy in her body? I've not seen a single word to indicate it. 

Amen.  I just can't get over that "I wouldn't let them get away with it" remark.

To think a tiny baby who has been on the planet just a few months could try to "get away" with something...

Lori sees the world as such a dark place.

6 minutes ago, kpmom said:

Amen.  I just can't get over that "I wouldn't let them get away with it" remark.

To think a tiny baby who has been on the planet just a few months could try to "get away" with something...

Lori sees the world as such a dark place.

That part really bothers me, too. There's something sinister about it. 

I don't honestly know what to say about someone who thumps her baby's face while nursing and spanks her baby while changing them to get them to stop doing...normal baby things.  Or who brags about the fact that her kids were/are afraid of her.  I just, no. No, no, no, no and no. None of this is okay.

5 minutes ago, Hera said:

I don't honestly know what to say about someone who thumps her baby's face while nursing and spanks her baby while changing them to get them to stop doing...normal baby things.  Or who brags about the fact that her kids were/are afraid of her.  I just, no. No, no, no, no and no. None of this is okay.

I do.  She should have been brought up on child abuse charges.  When you are hitting children with a "leather strap" you need jail.  Full stop.

Ken came in here and threw a giant tantrum on Lori's behalf when we dared to quote her, and she is all the time whining about people being "mean" to her,  but Lori is free to go around hitting small children with a leather strap?  I don't think so.  

If I remember correctly, Lori has three grandchildren and two on the way.  We know Ryan and Erin have decided to use the Lori Alexander method of child rearing and are abusive to their children.  I'm assuming Steven, being the headship, will insist that their child be raised the same way.  I have a little hope that Cassi's child will be raised with love because her headship is not an Alexander and might not let the Monster-in-Law dictate how his child is treated. 

It makes me so sad to think that these babies probably have about six weeks after birth before the abuse begins - crying it out through the night when they are hungry, being smacked for wiggling through a diaper change, being flicked on the cheek for biting while nursing, being force fed when not hungry and denied food when they are.  Dear God; this is so upsetting. 

Lori's abuse toward babies not only shows what a despicable human being she is; it also shows how dumb she is. If she actually thinks a tiny nursing infant has the ability to be defiant (i.e. biting her breast while nursing) she's just dumb.  She has no understanding of babies and small children and always assigns evil qualities to them that they are not capable of possessing. 

And this:

Pain isn't always a bad thing as many of you think it is.  One flick on the cheek and my babies never bit me again.  They learned VERY quickly that they couldn't get away with that.  Several swats on their hand when they were crawling and putting their fingers into a light socket taught them not to do that anymore.  It was a quick and easy learning tool for us.

Which is it Lori? Is pain such a great teacher that you only need to inflict it one time? Or is it such an ineffective teacher that it takes several swats to get your point across?  If pain works so well to "teach" children, why did it take several hours of beating your child with a leather strap (over RAISANS!!)  to get her to obey you? Did you ever think that the pain and fear, the confusion of having her parents gang up on her with a strap just completely overwhelmed that poor child to the point that she had not idea what she'd done wrong or what she was supposed to do?

And while were at it, could you please stop being a coward and finally address the nanny issue? 

From today's blog post (Lori is quoting someone from the chat room):

I have wanted a baby for so many years and I trusted God that if he wanted me to have a baby he would change my husband's heart or kill him and give me a new husband who wanted to adopt kids. This helped me keep things in perspective. It wasn't until I stopped working as many hours that I realized how little attention I was giving my husband. He also didn't know how nice it could be having my undivided attention. I can only imagine how hard it is to put my husband first when there are kids, but I know this is God's plan {for us to be fruitful and multiply} and that his order for the family is what will bring him the most glory. I look forward to training our children to love, honor and respect their daddy and their Father in Heaven! I trust that God will make a way for me to close my business and focus on serving my family with my full attention."

:pb_eek: Ummm...holy shit.

Predictably, it didn't seem to phase The Godly Mentor.

39 minutes ago, Koala said:

From today's blog post (Lori is quoting someone from the chat room):

:pb_eek: Ummm...holy shit.

Predictably, it didn't seem to phase The Godly Mentor.

I think God might be busy addressing the fact that this woman wants it her way or death. :shock:. Let's just take adoption off the table, thanks. 

What the hell? 

So today's post left me speechless:

From a reader: 

I have wanted a baby for so many years and I trusted God that if he wanted me to have a baby he would change my husband's heart or kill him and give me a new husband who wanted to adopt kids. This helped me keep things in perspective.

I just ... My God.

And this didn't even give Lori enough pause to stop and think before copying, pasting and publishing?!?!?!? What the fudge?!

eta: I see I'm not the first to come here jaw dropped. Just ... good lord, I'm appalled. And not just at the reader but at Lori's utter nonchalance about it.

Re the quote of pain not always being a bad thing. .....well then they need to stfu and and let nipple be bitten. Pain isn't bad for babies to experience but it is for godly  bitches.

When I was a kid, I was taught that wishing someone dead or outright asking God to kill was as bad as killing them yourself and doing that earns you a special golden ticket to spending an eternity treading in a boiling lake of blood, reserved for the violent and murderers.

Even without Hell as a reason not to do it, it's still a very shitty thing to do to someone close to you. 

I have wanted a baby for so many years and I trusted God that if he wanted me to have a baby he would change my husband's heart or kill him and give me a new husband who wanted to adopt kids. This helped me keep things in perspective.

What the actual fuck!?!?

My god, lady.  When you're wishing your spouse would die so you can get another one who would be what you want, it's time to get a damned divorce already. 

I am flabbergasted at this.  "Dear god, please kill my husband on the way to work today and send me a new one so that I can have a baby.  Maybe a traffic accident, or a heart attack or a workplace shooting.  I'll leave the method up to you. (No cancer or other long term illnesses, though.  These eggs aren't getting any younger!)  But, please, please, please get rid of him and give me the opportunity to marry someone else so that I can be a mom."

ETA:  I've been sitting here for nearly 10 minutes with my mouth hanging open over this.  This woman, whoever she is, is truly psychotic.  

If we ever needed confirmation that Lori is as stone cold and calculating as they come, this is it.  It didn't occur to her for one second that anything was amiss with a woman who is actively praying for God to change her husband or kill him.

On the one hand you've got Lori sabotaging her birth control so she can conceive a baby and quit her job.  On the other you've got this woman saying she'd just as soon see her husband dead, as to live with him and not have a baby.  Oh my fucking god...they're monsters.  

What would she do if she got her wish?  Would she pretend to be sad, but silently be gleeful that God gave her what she wanted, or would she be openly happy?  I just can't.

Wonder what she'll pray for if she gets the baby and it doesn't turn out how she hoped it would?

Yesterday I read the following article:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/death-partner-broken-heart-literally/story?id=38174205

I told my husband that it confirmed what I've always suspected.  I can not even imagine a second without my husband.  We've been together since we were 17, and I honestly don't think I'd ever be okay again if I didn't have him in my life.    He is everything to me- I adore him.  

These women are vile.  They make me sick.

8 minutes ago, Koala said:

What would she do if she got her wish?  Would she pretend to be sad, but silently be gleeful that God gave her what she wanted, or would she be openly happy?  I just can't.

I assume she'd say it was all part of god's plan for her life.  Because, of course, her life is all that matters, not that of her husband. Unless he's on board with her plan, then he's just in the way.  He's not an actual person or anything.  And, it's probably never occurred to her that a child wouldn't be exactly what she said it should be because it wouldn't be an actual person, either, but just an extension of her life plan. 

I don't know why I'm so shocked at this level of narcissism, but I am. 

You know, this woman who wishes death upon her husband has probably voiced that same thought to her closest friends.  What if something DOES happen to him and people start suspecting her?? 

We kind of have a joke amongst our family/friends. If someone says something crazy (nobody has ever wished death upon somebody) like "I have to find a way to get a lot of money,"  we say "Great! Now I will have to testify against you.  Just don't do it!" 

This woman is Kuh-RAZY and we need to keep our eye on the news for bizarre murder cases. 

When my daughter was six months old, she decided she really enjoyed looking at the world while she nursed. The problem was that she'd just take my breast with her as she turned her head this way and that.  I didn't even think of "flicking" her. Well, first I laughed because I'm sure it looked hilarious.  Then I said ouch.  Then I simply broker her latch, let her have a look see at the world until she realized she was missing a meal and then started nursing her again. 

Either time one of my kids bit me I, again, just broker their latch and waited a couple seconds.  Then back to nursing.  A hungry baby will learn not to cause a stoppage in his/her food supply; and that learning can occur without pain.

I have this really frightening image of Lori wanting to see her grandbabies just so she can see them get flicked, twigged or spanked. I'm not kidding. I wonder if she says "You might flick his cheek now," or "She really should be spanked."

It's weird to me because, even though I was spanked as a child, my mother practically got the vapors when we disciplined her grandchildren.  She'd get all puffed up and say "Well, that wasn't necessary...she's only two...four...twelve...sixteen!"  :laughing-rolling: Most grandparents HATE to see their grandchildren get in trouble.  Lori seems to live for it. 

My daughter clamped down on my nipple ONCE. I shrieked in surprise, and it startled her so much that she never did it again. And wriggling around during a diaper change? Use the safety belt on the changing table and give the baby a little toy to hold. Easy peasy.

8 minutes ago, Hane said:

My daughter clamped down on my nipple ONCE. I shrieked in surprise, and it startled her so much that she never did it again. And wriggling around during a diaper change? Use the safety belt on the changing table and give the baby a little toy to hold. Easy peasy.

Exactly. By a certain age it was just part of the diaper changing routine to hand baby something to hold. I just now looked around my living room for such things. Here is what a baby could play with at a moment's notice while mommy changed a diaper: coasters, TV remote, Wii remote, a small shoe catalog/pamphlet, a bracelet and an empty water bottle ( lid removed of course). Lori is just lazy. Of course she also enjoys hitting children so why look for easy ideas?  

On 4/4/2016 at 4:03 PM, Sera's Arrow said:

You mean this picture? I hope people don't mind that I went ahead and made it into a suitable nerd meme and cropped it so it will be strictly about Lori's favorite person: Lori

day7resize_jpg_12dc6dacf23f73e6aad225dc6da31213.jpg

Is it possible that she (and some like her) would consider this modest because she isn't very well-endowed?

I just recall there was a very similar situation around my town recently where girls who were wearing particular outfits were hauled into the principal's office for violations of the dress code, while their peers who were wearing *the exact outfits* were not, because (presumably) their boobs weren't as big.

Does this make sense? At the youth theatre company I volunteered for we had the same issue. One director refused to let one girl wear a particular mermaid costume without having a changing leotard on underneath it, while a girl in basically the same outfit was allowed to go leotard-less because she was very slender and flat-chested.

Could this possibly be her justification? Or is she just a damned hypocrite?

I can see Lori using her slender build as an excuse but those tops still draw the eye to her bustline. Men are still looking. The test I use is to bend forward in front of a mirror. If I can see down my own top, I change or add a layer. If Lori bends over in that top, there's no way she's not giving men a darn good look at what she has under there. 

I'm gonna go with Flat Chested Hypocrite. 

3 hours ago, Koala said:

If we ever needed confirmation that Lori is as stone cold and calculating as they come, this is it.  It didn't occur to her for one second that anything was amiss with a woman who is actively praying for God to change her husband or kill him.

On the one hand you've got Lori sabotaging her birth control so she can conceive a baby and quit her job.  On the other you've got this woman saying she'd just as soon see her husband dead, as to live with him and not have a baby.  Oh my fucking god...they're monsters.  

Wonder what she'll pray for if she gets the baby and it doesn't turn out how she hoped it would?

Yesterday I read the following article:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/death-partner-broken-heart-literally/story?id=38174205

I told my husband that it confirmed what I've always suspected.  I can not even imagine a second without my husband.  We've been together since we were 17, and I honestly don't think I'd ever be okay again if I didn't have him in my life.    He is everything to me- I adore him.  

These women are vile.  They make me sick.

I feel like I say this once a week at this point, but: These people don't understand what marriage is. They don't even begin to understand intimacy or the meaning of two-becoming-one. And now that I see this ... Lori blathers endlessly and idiotically about women submitting to men and 10-minutes-and-lube being the very picture of love, but she doesn't even BLINK at this woman wishing DEATH on her husband for not wanting a baby.

What the actual fuck.

I'll take my evil, wicked, sinful egalitarian marriage any day over whatever the heck it is these people are living.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived