IGNORED

Lori Alexander never learning since 2011 - part 6

1 hour ago, Koala said:

Dear God, she's made another flow chart.  Someone take the notebook away!!!  

Oh for somebody to post a picture of her in that low cut dress of hers!  Does she have a couple of those navy tops/dresses? There's that one family picture and I think there's one she wore to one of the weddings.  I have a creepy feeling Ken stands beside her and says "This one; buy this one," as she shops.  It makes me livid that she preaches about modesty when she has invited men to look down her blouse on many  recent occasions.

Also, if she makes a flow chart on anal sex, I think we should throw a GIANT online party.  She really should make one.  After all, how else will her readers know if it's Godly or not.    I guess one side will only say "WRONG HOLE!"

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

Hey! Maybe we can play some sort of Flow Chart Bingo where we try to guess the next several topics that will be covered. Winner gets a big salad!!

If you want people to play you should probably make the prize a bit nicer. How about a big salad and one (that is 1) jelly bean from the beanboozled game.

Even if she doesn't tackle anal sex, she is surely bound to create one on sex: Feminist "wives" vs. Godly submissive wives

3 minutes ago, OnceUponATime said:

If you want people to play you should probably make the prize a bit nicer. How about a big salad and one (that is 1) jelly bean from the beanboozled game.

If you want a jelly bean, you are going to have to give me a back rub.  Beyond the salad, prizes will only be given based on negotiations.  All healthy relationships are based on giving only to get back, you know. 

I'm going to bet on one about spanking your child

She has been busy, currently there are the following:

• Someone offends me: gossip vs praying directly to God
  • Feeling self-pity: mulling it over vs being thankful
  • How will you respond when his behavior bothers you?: nag like his mom vs be respectful
  • Should mothers have careers?: away for hours vs home with kids all day long
  • Educating your child: public school vs homeschooling
  • What kind of christian are you?: dusty Bible vs daily Bible reading
  • Older women empty nesters: career woman vs busy at home
  • Types of marriages: "mutual submission"vs biblical submission
  • How do you dress: dress to impress vs for the glory of God
  • Dating Before Marrige[sic]: alone from a young age vs finding a spouse in groups

The newest "flowchart" :)

Pay attention, you jewels of a swine's snout! 

FB_IMG_1459801080505.jpg

36 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

The newest "flowchart" :)

Pay attention, you jewels of a swine's snout! 

FB_IMG_1459801080505.jpg

Bravo all you ladies that are lesbians! You are off the hook on this one! Her flow chart clearly leads men astry, so go ahead and dress (christian) sexy for the other ladies! :D

2 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Hey! Maybe we can play some sort of Flow Chart Bingo where we try to guess the next several topics that will be covered. Winner gets a big salad!!

My guess: "Withholds Sex from Husband to Manipulate Him" vs "Gives Sex to Husband to Manipulate Him" 

You mean this picture? I hope people don't mind that I went ahead and made it into a suitable nerd meme and cropped it so it will be strictly about Lori's favorite person: Lori

day7resize_jpg_12dc6dacf23f73e6aad225dc6da31213.jpg

@Sera's Arrow, Hahaha! I would die if someone posted something like this on herpage! :pb_lol:. Of course it would only last a few minutes. 

Facebook reader:

Could you write up a mans version of modesty for sons?

What's that you say? Modesty for men?  Heaven forbid.

Lori:

Do you know of a verse where men are commanded to be modest? I only know of the ones directed at women.

She's ever so humble and kind *scathing sarcasm*

56 minutes ago, molecule said:

Ken is going to college now? How did I miss this?

57f55ce6a7a63c80dfdc9482cf7c7e1b.jpg

I think he meant to post that he was an Biola alum. One of his business sites, he lists having a divinity degree from that school.

Today's post was brought to you by: The Not So Humble Brag

"Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way...."

I expect the comments will be full of grateful sheeple today.  :pb_rollseyes:

13 minutes ago, Koala said:

Today's post was brought to you by: The Not So Humble Brag

"Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way...."

I expect the comments will be full of grateful sheeple today.  :pb_rollseyes:

Love! that song, cracks me up every time!

21 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

This is the best thing ever and I hope Lori sees it

http://www.thedaddycomplex.com/post/55268573331/latest-parenting-trend-the-ctfd-method

You don't need the Pearls, spankings or her, you just need to CTFD!

When Lori gets worked up that not all women stay home she needs to...CTFD!

This is the response to all her antics.

This would have been so much more helpful to me than a boatload of the "godly" mentors and their examples and suggestions and lists and schedules.

21 hours ago, Hera said:

You know, I expect all the men in these cults to be misogynistic fuckwits.  It goes with the territory.  But I'm always surprised by the vitriol that some of the women express toward other women.  It's not just that we're all slutty mcslutterson harlots looking to steal their men, but also they've really internalized the men's view of women and weak, lazy, dumb, incapable, etc.  It's so bizarre to me.  

Some, not all. I want to object strongly.

Maybe some have, but I believe that a percentage of these women use it as a power thing. They enjoy their "queen bee" status. They enjoy looking down on other women from their lofty, godly stance.

Maybe they were gifted in areas that make it easier for them to be paragons of virtue: like keeping a clean house, decorating, an eye for pleasing color and shape, tough nails that grow out well (claws, anyone?) and don't break easily, thick hair that lends itself to styling, and a forceful personality. I'm putting it badly, but...

I'm thinking of the bitchy women from my past fundie life, like Stacy McDonald (I never *can* remember how to spell her name, and I'm not going to bother to look it up now) and the queen bees at our former church.

What I'm seeing most clearly in my memory are some of the differences. My house was always cluttered. I don't like shopping. I'm not fashionable -- from my college days I was most comfortable in jeans and tees or jeans and flannel shirts. My hair is hopeless and my nails break off short (and -- horrors -- I chew/pick at my cuticles when I'm feeling insecure).

But the thing that stands out to me most, is that my house had scads and oodles of books, stacks and piles, books in every room, books that were being read, books that fueled imagination and opened the world to my sheltered children.

(Even in our strictest stretches of time, when the teens were little, we brought home stacks of nonfiction easy readers with big, bright, colorful pictures, on whatever topics interested our young readers at the time. You want to know more about reptiles? Let's bring home 40 books on reptiles this week! Wolves? We'll check out every book we can put our hands on. Garbage and recycling? Okay, that's something good to know about. Horses? Boy howdy, now you're talking my language... And thankfully, I'm such a bookworm that we couldn't stay that strict for very long, but soon were venturing into a literature-rich learning style with plenty of fodder for the imagination.)

Their houses looked nice, but... as I look back in my memory, books were missing. There might be shelves of heavy-looking theological tomes (like a six-foot bookshelf, one shelf devoted to enough hymnals and bibles for the whole family and guests, and the rest to the puritan writers and the modern day pharisees). Any books for the children seemed to be confined to the school room or school area of the house.

I'm feeling too vague this morning to analyze any significance to the difference between us. I'm sure I am (and was) envious of their ability to have an uncluttered, clean house. (I should have a bumper sticker to slap on my vacuum cleaner that says "I'd rather be reading"...)

I'm sure there's a happy medium somewhere between our cluttered, messy, chaotic home and the focused-on-outward-appearance houses of the gossipers.

21 hours ago, Koala said:

Dear God, she's made another flow chart.  Someone take the notebook away!!!  

Do I sense a christian bestseller in the making? 

"Flowcharts for Fundie Living" (I'm sure the christian publishing house will come up with the sort of alluring title that will lure in the inadequate-feeling people like myself)

"Flowing With Jesus; Reflections of a Godly Mentor to Young Women"...

Coming to a Godly bookshop near you soon 

:mornincoffee:

1 hour ago, refugee said:

Some, not all. I want to object strongly.

Maybe some have, but I believe that a percentage of these women use it as a power thing. They enjoy their "queen bee" status. They enjoy looking down on other women from their lofty, godly stance.

Maybe they were gifted in areas that make it easier for them to be paragons of virtue: like keeping a clean house, decorating, an eye for pleasing color and shape, tough nails that grow out well (claws, anyone?) and don't break easily, thick hair that lends itself to styling, and a forceful personality. I'm putting it badly, but...

I'm thinking of the bitchy women from my past fundie life, like Stacy McDonald (I never *can* remember how to spell her name, and I'm not going to bother to look it up now) and the queen bees at our former church.

What I'm seeing most clearly in my memory are some of the differences. My house was always cluttered. I don't like shopping. I'm not fashionable -- from my college days I was most comfortable in jeans and tees or jeans and flannel shirts. My hair is hopeless and my nails break off short (and -- horrors -- I chew/pick at my cuticles when I'm feeling insecure).

But the thing that stands out to me most, is that my house had scads and oodles of books, stacks and piles, books in every room, books that were being read, books that fueled imagination and opened the world to my sheltered children.

respectfully snipped

It's seriously like you just described me. Well, I have good hair, but that's just sheer luck, and since I am actually too lazy to style it, it probably doesn't count anyway. I'm casual, I bite my cuticles AND my nails (which are bendy and peely anyway), I have books everywhere and forget shopping. Isn't that why the Internet was invented? So that I never have to leave my house?

Yesterday a reader inquired about Lori making a flow chart on modesty for men.  Lori promptly slapped her hand, informing her that there are no Bible verses saying men should be modest.  

Today she made another flow chart- Baby's Time With Mother.  Not a single Bible verse is cited.

On the horrible, no good, very bad side she lists "Baby handed off to others".  Does she mean like the nanny who held her crying baby for hours a day?  Just curious. 

On the TRUTH side she lists "Continuous presence and love by mother".  Does this mean Lori is excluded from the "good side" since she left her babies to cry it out from 3 weeks on and insisted on them spending 2 hours a day in their rooms and going to bed early at night so she could have "me time"?  Again, just curious.

Does it count as a "continuous presence" if mom is there watching the nanny care for her baby?  I just want to make sure I understand this correctly.

Physically abusive (get angry and hits kids with a leather strap), verbally abusive (nags daughters about their weight until both of them end up having serious body image issues and are on the verge of eating disorders), aggressive (see how Lori describes herself in this post: http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2011/06/it-aint-easy-being-submissive-wife.html ), less cooperative (see: Lori on pretty much any given day).  Is it just me, or does that describe Lori?  Of course she had a sahm, but never mind that because who the hell cares about reality?  Ain't nobody got enough notebook paper for that! :pb_rollseyes:

Because these flow charts are complete bullshit, I am going to include these quotes by Lori:

I am the oldest of three girls.  I was bossy and controlling.  Ask my sisters.  They will tell you I always got my way.  (This is my official apology, Alisa and Debbi...I am sorry.  Will you forgive me for being such a bossy older sister?)  

When our Homeowners Association wouldn't allow basketball hoops in our driveway, guess who wrote the letter protesting and went around and got all the signatures...Me!  

When the dog below us yapped constantly, guess who called them all the time, left notes on their door, and wrote a letter telling them they better shut that dog up Or Else and got all the neighbors to sign it...Me!  

Ask my children how controlling I was...They had to sneak junk food, so I wouldn't get mad at them.  I think they were actually afraid of me, which I don't necessarily think is bad.  Kids should have a deep respect for authority.  

In another post she describes herself in the following way:

For the first 23 years of my marriage, selfish described me.  I only thought about me and how Ken wasn't making ME happy.  I went about trying to manipulate and change him through arguing, pouting, and crying.  I was even selfish with others.  I didn't enjoy giving.  I would definitely describe myself as a taker.

Here she talks about letting her kids cry it out at 6 weeks (she once claimed 3 weeks on Facebook):

We trained our four children to sleep through the night when they were six weeks old.  Waking up every few hours was taking a toll on my health and my emotions. 

She continues:

crying never hurt anybody

She concludes:

If you keep consoling them, they will keep crying for more consoling.

In yet another post she writes:

Boy, did I get it  from some of you for flicking my babies' cheeks when they were nursing and bit me.  I only had to do it once to each of them and they stopped.  I did it hard enough that they cried.  I didn't want my breast bitten into.  I meant business.  I wasn't going to fool around with them in this area.  They were not going to get away with it.

Lori:

Pain isn't always a bad thing as many of you think it is.  One flick on the cheek and my babies never bit me again.  They learned VERY quickly that they couldn't get away with that.  Several swats on their hand when they were crawling and putting their fingers into a light socket taught them not to do that anymore.  It was a quick and easy learning tool for us.

Lori:

If they were wiggling around while we changed their diaper, we would spank their bottom and they learned to be still. 

Finally, her daughter "lovingly" recalls her childhood:

She remembers several times she got spanked and just remembers me using my leather strap.

Lori:

I spanked in anger sometimes, because I was usually pretty upset with my children when they needed a spanking

Lori:

We used a special little strap and spanked hard enough so it would hurt.  Pain is a great motivator and teacher.  

Does any of this sound like it leads to a "well loved, well cared for" baby?  Cause I'm thinking no.

36 minutes ago, Koala said:

Because these flow charts are complete bullshit, I am going to include these quotes by Lori:

In another post she describes herself in the following way:

Here she talks about letting her kids cry it out at 6 weeks (she once claimed 3 weeks on Facebook):

She continues:

She concludes:

In yet another post she writes:

Lori:

Lori:

Finally, her daughter "lovingly" recalls her childhood:

Lori:

Lori:

Does any of this sound like it leads to a "well loved, well cared for" baby?  Cause I'm thinking no.

She is fucking vile. Pure evil. I grew up afraid of my dad, and it was awful. I don't ever want my children to be afraid of me. :(

She is a selfish abuser. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived