IGNORED

Bates Family Part 7

Boogalou

The interview I linked to earlier was an interview after they had been on the Duggar show. Surely knowing she was being interviewed about her children Kelly would have practiced saying their names if she was nervous. Their whole claim to fame are these kids, so Kelly should be prepared to list their.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the "hors sujet" (?) but I just searched Ezzo training on Google ... I've seen a lot of fucked up things but this ?? How can you do this to your own baby ? I don't know why but it made me remember what used to happen in a lot of orphans in the 50s and before in France/Urkraine/Romania/Russia etc. A lot of babies died or became disabled because of this lack of care/attention.

I didn't find anything on this but is Ezzo training still a thing is the US? Or did it become illegal ?

Sadly Ezzo is still legal and Kelly is still listing his books as a wonderful resource. 

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Sadly Ezzo is still legal and Kelly is still listing his books as a wonderful resource. 

"The Bateses seem so much more normal than the Duggars!" Yeah, emphasis on the word "seem".

10 minutes ago, habert said:
Someone quick post Lawson's Instagram pic so we can all start speculating

This one?

5 minutes ago, trisprefect said:

Interesting...

The next Bachelor.  The Fundie Bachelor!  Who will be the 25 godly ladies vying for this singing cowboys heart?

6 minutes ago, halcionne said:

56a97f214f7e6_ScreenShot01-27-16at06.37P

Who is juliapg128?

Someone named Julia Gebhardt. That's all I've got. From her instagram profile page, which is private. Yep, I'm super helpful.

What's 2/4/2016?  Do they schedule these courtship and proposals so they're not even surprises to the girl?

Does he have an album coming out that day? 

Okay I found her. She's a Salyer cousin.

bananathatswho579 is another Salyer sister. She looks awfully young. I'm going to guess there's a meaningless crush, nothing more. Majority of the ig comments are guessing Lawson's post is an album cover.

I agree with the people saying that it's the date for Michael's wedding episode, and 'I Will Always' is the name of the song he sings at the wedding. Seems like the most plausible explanation to me. He's clearly playing in to the interest in his love life, and quite successfully it seems.

I've often wondered if Kelly was encouraged by the producers to say that she couldn't name all their kids thinking it would be a funny moment for the show especially if they followed with Gil being able to name them all.  

21 hours ago, Catey said:

I come from a big family. I can name every single one of my siblings, their partners and all my stupidly named nieces and nephews in rapid succession.

I do however sometimes call my kids my dogs name...

I was going to say I have been called the dog's name quite often, and my siblings names. For a while I thought my name was Dammit.

From the Batesfamblog:

'We have brand new information about Lawson!

He's got a new song coming out on February 4th'

Makes sense.  That's the day UP will be airing the wedding.  He probably posted that today to get people to tune in for tomorrow's episode.

37 minutes ago, OrangeCat said:

I've often wondered if Kelly was encouraged by the producers to say that she couldn't name all their kids thinking it would be a funny moment for the show especially if they followed with Gil being able to name them all.  

I always thought that. 

9 hours ago, LaParisienne said:

Sorry for the "hors sujet" (?) but I just searched Ezzo training on Google ... I've seen a lot of fucked up things but this ?? How can you do this to your own baby ? I don't know why but it made me remember what used to happen in a lot of orphans in the 50s and before in France/Urkraine/Romania/Russia etc. A lot of babies died or became disabled because of this lack of care/attention.

I didn't find anything on this but is Ezzo training still a thing is the US? Or did it become illegal ?

It is totally still a thing in the US. I personally know several women who have used it or, at the very least, are inspired by it in their parenting. I was a nanny and a doula (yes a doula) for years, and I was shocked at how common it was. 

1 hour ago, Imagine20 said:

What's 2/4/2016?  Do they schedule these courtship and proposals so they're not even surprises to the girl?

Does he have an album coming out that day? 

I think that's the day Brandon and Michael's wedding airs on UP. The network moved it back a week

1 minute ago, colors_outside15 said:

I think that's the day Brandon and Michael's wedding airs on UP. The network moved it back a week

Yes, that is the day the wedding episode is scheduled to air.

I don't think Lawson is courting.  They made SUCH a big deal about him being single in the season premier, and I think they would have cut that/toned it down if he was "getting to know" someone.  Also, I think he said in the live twitter thing that he was still single.

Bateseseses continue in Part 8 with a new episode tomorrow evening:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived