IGNORED

Jessica Seewald Social Media

FJismyheadship

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so ridiculous! It reminds me of Jill Rodrigues and her freak out at some diner, I think? Didn't she get the manager and even claim to call the police? Ugh. Go pee and get a life! 

23 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Sorry, out of the loop and lazy: what did she do on her mission trip? I am really fascinated by how odious this girl is.

She posted a really rude and condescending post referring to El Salvadoreans as "natives" etc etc and moaning about the conditions and the food and so on. 

http://wtffundiefamilies.tumblr.com/tagged/Jessica+Seewald/page/2

23 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

She posted a really rude and condescending post referring to El Salvadoreans as "natives" etc etc and moaning about the conditions and the food and so on. 

What a spoiled, condescending, rude, racist (and transphobic and homophobic), ignorant, self-centered, ungrateful, all-around nasty girl. Just...she's so nasty. But she doesn't know or think that she's a nasty person, and that just makes her nastier.

25 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I'm shocked by how these people see El Salvador as super-dangerous. They way she talks about it "I know as I begin this journey, I’m safe in Christ Jesus. Nothing can harm me unless He himself has seen fit to permit it."  You'd think she was going to Afghanistan or Syria! Heck from her description, there are many parts of the US that may be just as "unsanitary" and dangerous. Jill & Derick act the same way with the constant talk of how dangerous it is and the gangs. If it was all that bad, no American church or parent would let their precious teenagers or 10 year olds take a mission-cation down there. Seriously! 

Just curious, but I've never seen anyone's genitalia in a public restroom. And if you're in the men's room and can use the urinal, then no problem. If you can't, and use a stall, again no problem. Good luck removing someone, Jess. :my_tongue:

This was supposed to go out a few hours ago. Apparently I didn't press send, then went to see Star Wars.

Totally off the subject, but when Mr. Wolf and I were in England in a shop, he called me into the men's bathroom to see the urinals. Pictures below.

IMG_1124.JPG

IMG_1123.JPG

2 minutes ago, kimhoward said:

I'm shocked by how these people see El Salvador as super-dangerous. They way she talks about it "I know as I begin this journey, I’m safe in Christ Jesus. Nothing can harm me unless He himself has seen fit to permit it."  You'd think she was going to Afghanistan or Syria! Heck from her description, there are many parts of the US that may be just as "unsanitary" and dangerous. Jill & Derick act the same way with the constant talk of how dangerous it is and the gangs. If it was all that bad, no American church or parent would let their precious teenagers or 10 year olds take a mission-cation down there. Seriously! 

It reminds me so much of people acting like I was going into the wilds of North Korea when I moved to China. First off, the government could give a shit what I do or say because I'm a laowai and any trouble I could potentially cause could be remedied by packing me on the next flight back to America. Second off, there's definitely a lot of repression, believe you me (especially if you go to Tibet or Xinjiang), but it's not very visible and it doesn't directly affect foreigners at all (except for having to buy a VPN). But everyone acted like I was going to some horrible dystopia when I really wasn't. Then I got the same shit again when I told people I was thinking of taking a trip to Belfast, Northern Ireland after I moved to the UK. Guys, the violence is not nearly as bad as it was a few years ago, and as a foreign tourist, it won't affect me, not least because the areas where it's still an issue are not really touristy places.

And from what I know of El Salvador, yes, there are a lot of issues with gang and domestic violence, but it's really not going to affect foreigners. Gang members have much better sense than to get caught up with foreigners, especially Americans. And I doubt Jill and Derick are going to the more remote areas where violence may be more of an issue.

People have such Amerocentric views of the world. Anywhere that isn't London or Australia or something is some horrible hellhole with danger around every corner.

4 hours ago, kimhoward said:

I'm opening a can of worms here, be warned... 

Let's say Jess decided not to "physically remove" the person herself and called the police to report a man in the women's room.  The police arrive and find Caitlyn Jenner. How do the police decide if someone is transgender or not? Do they just go by looks? Does the person have to show some kind of id or other proof? Do they press charges and let the person explain themselves to a judge? (seems very inconvenient). How do the bathroom laws work in reality?

It seems possible that some idiot pervert could go into a women's room and then claim to be transgender. In that case, how would the police know to press charges?  How do the police shoot down the Jess Seewald's of the world when they report transgender people in the women's room, who are actually protected by law? 

Yes, I know it hasn't been a problem before and transgender people are not perverts, but perverts do tend to be idiots!  And there were no laws before that *might* let them think they could get away with it so I could see some pervert trying it.

I'm not arguing that we shouldn't make these laws, and I think the Duggars are totally fear-mongering to impose their religious agenda on society when they get people all riled up about "men" in the women's room. But I do wonder about the practicalities of the inevitable show-downs between real transgender people and the Duggar-types.

Easy, if a pervert dressed as a woman goes into the ladies room and starts fondling young children, then the cops arrest him.  If a transgender person goes into the restroom takes care of business and leaves, there is NOTHING the cops can do, it isn't a crime. Honestly not sure they could arrest a man dressed as a man who went in used a stall for its intended purpose and left. 

I'm old enough to remember when the Equal Rights Amendment was shot down in the late 1970s with arguments that, among other things, this proposed amendment to the US Constitution would put an end to gender specific public bathrooms. If the ERA passed, it was feared that women and men would be forced to take dumps together.  Horrors!

When lines are too long for the women's room, I'll use the men's room in a heartbeat. I call it gendered bathroom parity.  If there are guys in the room, I quietly announce that I'm liberating a toilet stall in the name of the Equal Rights Amendment.  I've never had a problem from the guys.

1 minute ago, Drala said:

I'm old enough to remember when the Equal Rights Amendment was shot down in the late 1970s with arguments that, among other things, this proposed amendment to the US Constitution would put an end to gender specific public bathrooms. If the ERA passed, it was feared that women and men would be forced to take dumps together.  Horrors!

When lines are too long for the women's room, I'll use the men's room in a heartbeat. I call it gendered bathroom parity.  If there are guys in the room, I quietly announce that I'm liberating a toilet stall in the name of the Equal Rights Amendment.  I've never had a problem from the guys.

I guess that also confuses because bathrooms in homes are basically gender neutral and yet I don't see people being like omg I must kick out my dad for using the same bathroom as me!

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

Ew ew ew ew ew. I went in thinking, how bad can it possibly be? My jaw actually dropped. What a spoiled ignorant b*tch.

5 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Honey, if you can see people's genitals in the bathroom, you're using the bathroom totally wrong. And can expect a sexual harassment charge.

I would love for someone to post this on her Facebook wall.

45 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Just curious, but I've never seen anyone's genitalia in a public restroom. And if you're in the men's room and can use the urinal, then no problem. If you can't, and use a stall, again no problem. Good luck removing someone, Jess. :my_tongue:

This was supposed to go out a few hours ago. Apparently I didn't press send, then went to see Star Wars.

Totally off the subject, but when Mr. Wolf and I were in England in a shop, he called me into the men's bathroom to see the urinals. Pictures below.

IMG_1124.JPG

IMG_1123.JPG

"The calla lilies are in bloom again. Such a strange flower -suitable for any occasion."

(OK, that's not quite a calla lily, but it is shaped like one.)

1 hour ago, violynnkelly said:

I've used the men's bathrooms for decades if the line is long in the ladies.  I've gotten a few wth? looksfrom guys, but LOTS of envious looks from women when I emerge, relieved from the men's, while they're in their same spot in line.

Me, too! As far as I know, public restrooms in my state are not legally regulated. I take the sign on the door as a suggestion.

BTW, is this the same Jessica who appears in social media dressed so not per the rules? Bare shoulders, jeans, and talking about he really really awesome boyfriend??? If so, that's great. As for this bathroom nonsense, she's just lame.

16 minutes ago, OperaRocks said:

Me, too! As far as I know, public restrooms in my state are not legally regulated. I take the sign on the door as a suggestion.

BTW, is this the same Jessica who appears in social media dressed so not per the rules? Bare shoulders, jeans, and talking about he really really awesome boyfriend??? If so, that's great. As for this bathroom nonsense, she's just lame.

I'm convinced that she is the work of a mischievous FJ fairy godmother who wants to teach us all to be careful what we wish for: a girl from a social climbing fundie family who has a boyfriend (not a Special Friend), wears pants, bares her shoulders, and seems to live a pretty secular life...but she's a horrible, unpleasant bigot.

I was reading through that link with her mission blog, at first jaw dropped but near the end I was laughing, nearly out loud too. No idea why I was laughing at it, probably because it just so ridiculous, and I'm thinking is this girl for real or what? Or is it a piss take surely? 

And off topic, I clicked on a link on the side of the tumblr blog, and had the great misfortune of seeing a post of the infamous and much discussed dry humping  during mini golf.  Ewwww, how I wish I could un-see that! And just before bed too, I'll have nightmares tonight for sure!  I never sought it out that clip before cos my imagination of JB being a total creeper was more than enough. :my_sick:

So we've got weirdly hostile cis girls jonesing to "physically remove" random strangers while they're just trying to take a shit, and we're meant to believe that the trans women are the dangerous ones in the situation?

There are no words strong enough to express my hatred of her attitude as shown in that write up of her mission trip. I'm really sick of the American superiority these people exude and the condescending language they use to describe everything. Just stay the fuck home if everything is so distasteful and terrible. You're literally doing no help and are just taking up space and resources as you judge everything and everyone. 

Well, the thing is, those of us who are female, and who remove our clothing in full view of other restroom users, NEED to be concerned about potential perverts taking advantage of the inclusive bathroom. I mean, what if all of the locked, private stalls are full?  Surely I'm not the only one who squats over the sink in that instance?  I mean, I've seen Bridesmaids. 

Once I was about to burst, so we stopped at a gas station. The women's room was closed for cleaning, so I just used the mens. My conservative Christian travel mates were horrified. I was all like, "I had to do what I had to do. Because diddling on the doorstep is illegal."

I don't really identify as female anyway, but I have to in public because religion. And bewbees.

4 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

As a Christian, Miss Seewald may want to realize that she is being cruel and not thoughtful by saying much things.

Honestly not surprised she doesn't think though.

After the whole announcing Quincy's birth debacle we all learned she doesn't think things through.

Jessica's bathroom blues reminded me of a story my mom used to tell about me. When I was little and being potty trained, when we would stop at rest areas on vacation, my parents only cared that I used a restroom, whether it be the women's with my mom or the men's with my dad. I guess it made it exciting for me to use a toilet because I could switch back and forth. This one time, I went with my dad and my mom waited outside. I must've been giggling really loudly inside the men's restroom, and according to my mother, this big, burly biker dude heard from the outside and sputtered, "There's.... there's...a little girl in there!" My mom replied, "That's my daughter. Is there a problem with that?" The biker dude took one look at my mom and quickly said, "No, ma'am."

• Curious locked this topic

Archived