IGNORED

Pecan and Priss moving to Texas

WonderingInWA

TFDW seized the opportunity to one up Smuggums. I hope this is what she really wants.  She's had some tough labors, and doing it while chasing 2 littles aint easy.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

So, when is proof of marital relations waller #3 due?

October, it seems. I'm guessing (completely out of my ass, of course) they'll go with Diane for a girl or Preston for a boy. Preston Waller is almost as good a country singer name as Lawson Bates.

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

October, it seems. I'm guessing (completely out of my ass, of course) they'll go with Diane for a girl or Preston for a boy. Preston Waller is almost as good a country singer name as Lawson Bates.

I think they might go with more biblical names: Peter for a boy and Deborah or Dinah for a girl.

Thought it was probably about time. They do look happy, and thankfully it's looking like the house is becoming habitable!

I think it'll be another boy.

On another note, I can't help but wince any time I think about Priss' future homeschool antics.

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

I think they might go with more biblical names: Peter for a boy and Deborah or Dinah for a girl.

Delilah.

1 hour ago, WonderingInWA said:

So David has been laid 3 times now!  Well, good for him!

4 times including the practice session on their wedding night.

My daughter keeps asking for a sister named Delilah.  It would actually flow well with our last name.  Ain't happening though since I'm pushing 49 and totally accepting of the fact that it's just not in the cards.  I told her she can name her first daughter that. :)

I love the name Desiree, but they would probably spell it stupidly.

55 minutes ago, withaj said:

Connotations aside, I actually think Delilah is a cute name, particularly with Lily as a potential nickname.

So it might depend on whether or not they know the bible better than the Bateses did when Michal/Michael was born....

2 hours ago, Bethella said:

If they name their child Dinah am I allowed to call her Black Canary? Because I am. 

3 minutes ago, tumblr said:

If they name their child Dinah am I allowed to call her Black Canary? Because I am. 

I had to google that cultural reference but I don't have an issue with it.

2 hours ago, withaj said:

On another note, I can't help but wince any time I think about Priss' future homeschool antics.

I hear ya.  That video from way back when, where she said that colorful autumn leaves are storing energy for spring, really got me.

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

I hear ya.  That video from way back when, where she said that colorful autumn leaves are storing energy for spring, really got me.

Oh god. I'd forgotten.

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

What? did she really? hahaha I need to see this

If it is a boy, I think we will see a warrior name.  I suppose that Joshua is out, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see Samson or Gideon.  Runner up for a prophet: Samuel or Isaiah.  

For a girl, I wouldn't be shocked if they did Hannah or Anna to show their support.  That seems like a very "Waller" gesture.  Otherwise, I think we will get a "virtue" name like Faith, Grace, or Joy. 

1 hour ago, Evangeline said:

My picks are Peter for a boy, Deborah for a girl. 

Please, no Deborah.  I have relatives with that name, and they are all screaming bitches, every damn one. 

With Priscilla's bug-eyed expressions and exclamation of "yessssssssssss!" in almost every video, I wonder whether young fundie women are taught to do such things?

I wonder what it would be like to try to live like Priscilla for a day. Whenever my fiance said anything I would stare at him adoringly. When he finished I'd say YESSSSS!!! or thank you for that testimony of God's love for us and smile so big. Sounds fun. :my_biggrin:

14 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Holy shit, what? Its like she's five :D

But then I realise that one day, in a few years time, she will be homeschooling. Surely David wouldn't allow that to happen, he lives with her full time....but fundies don't care whether their kids are literate as long as they can memorize Bible verses.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived