IGNORED

Pecan and Priss moving to Texas

WonderingInWA

24 minutes ago, AlwaysExcited said:

Daria or Presley. Or Peregrine, if they feel a bit adventurous. Anna as a middle name for girl. 

What's David's middle name?

William, as is Paul's.  A coincidence that this is Gothard's first name?

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Dandruff said:

William, as is Paul's.  A coincidence that this is Gothard's first name?

Thanks.

If they want to name all their daughters after Daddy, it's easier to feminize William than David.

8 minutes ago, withaj said:

Wilhelmina is the usual spelling. Willa is a nice alternative.

I know, I was trying to be trendy. lol

2 hours ago, withaj said:

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I know, I was trying to be trendy. lol

Wyllhylmeighnah

Wyllameena

Willhummeenuh

Wonder if leaving the Gothard bunker in Illinois in the rear view mirror also left behind some horribly difficult work personalities/dynamics and that is why David is so relaxed and happy.  Headquarters could have been a nightmare of weirdness and long, looooong work days.  Big Sandy might be a breath of fresh air (relatively speaking, of course). 

On 2/27/2016 at 7:49 AM, withaj said:

Love Willa as a name. 

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Wonder if leaving the Gothard bunker in Illinois in the rear view mirror also left behind some horribly difficult work personalities/dynamics and that is why David is so relaxed and happy.  Headquarters could have been a nightmare of weirdness and long, looooong work days.  Big Sandy might be a breath of fresh air (relatively speaking, of course). 

Love Willa as a name. 

Me too. It's not a family name for me (well, my father's name is William) but I would consider using it.

ETA I'm super attached to family names, so that's big for me! The only other name in that category for me is Eleanor. My grandmother was a Helen and great-grandmother was an Ellen, but I've always loved Eleanor (nn Nora).

I like Willa too.

I have seen Eleanora recently on birth boards with a nickname of Nora. I like Nora a lot, but I would prefer it to be a nickname for Eleanor or Eleanora.

22 hours ago, Granwych said:

Remember "Willona" from the TV show Good Times?

I love Good Times.  So glad it's on re-run - great show.

Here's the thread: 

I think the pregnancy discussion starts on page 12.

14 minutes ago, ExLuther said:

Do pecans grow in Texas?

Professor Google informs me that the top pecan producing state is Georgia, following by Texas in second.  So yep! :my_biggrin: 

14 minutes ago, ExLuther said:

Do pecans grow in Texas?

Yep!  I think that Texas is one of the leading pecan growing states.

50 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

Yep!  I think that Texas is one of the leading pecan growing states.

And they're currently growing one more.

15 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

And they're currently growing one more.

That gave me a much needed giggle. :pb_lol:

I was born in 1952 and Deborah was a very popular name, and I am a very nice person so here's a Deborah who isn't horrible.  There were 5 other Debbies in my Kindergarden class so some the teacher asked if anyone had a nick-name.  My sister couldn't say Debby but could say Sue which is my middle name, so I was called Su-Su at home.  From Kindergarden until I got into middle school, I was called Sue.  I always said Deborah/Debra was the Jennifer and Jessica and Ashley of my time.   I'd like to see it come back like a lot of the other older names that are becomming popular.  

How old are the Wallers current kids and how old will they be once Baby is born?

With that many young children, it kinda makes sense for the Smuggars to head out there.  Anna will have her sister, Mack will get her training as a sister/cousin mom, and Josh and TFDW can renovate the house and stay out of trouble.

2 hours ago, Lady Grass Lake said:

I was born in 1952 and Deborah was a very popular name, and I am a very nice person so here's a Deborah who isn't horrible.  There were 5 other Debbies in my Kindergarden class so some the teacher asked if anyone had a nick-name.  My sister couldn't say Debby but could say Sue which is my middle name, so I was called Su-Su at home.  From Kindergarden until I got into middle school, I was called Sue.  I always said Deborah/Debra was the Jennifer and Jessica and Ashley of my time.   I'd like to see it come back like a lot of the other older names that are becomming popular.  

I like the hebrew version Devorah, though I am partial to hebrew names in general.

12 minutes ago, 19 cats and counting said:

How old are the Wallers current kids and how old will they be once Baby is born?

I think Paul is 3 and Davia is like 1?

On February 27, 2016 at 3:28 AM, AlwaysExcited said:

Or Peregrine, if they feel a bit adventurous. Anna as a middle name for girl. 

They should name the new baby Peregrine after the book Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. They are an odd couple, so their children will be peculiar. ;)  

3 hours ago, GreenTea said:

They should name the new baby Peregrine after the book Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. They are an odd couple, so their children will be peculiar. ;)  

That is my favorite book right now! I can't wait for the movie

12 hours ago, 19 cats and counting said:

...and Josh and TFDW can renovate the house and stay out of trouble.

...is that what they're calling it these days?!? I still think there's a bromance between Josh and TFDW, with a little Robert Staddon added in occasionally. 

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived