IGNORED

Pecan and Priss moving to Texas

WonderingInWA

6 hours ago, gustava said:

To me, Priscilla is like the "eleventy" young woman whose name I cannot remember:  not a fair target for snarking.  The Pecan Thief, yes, definitely.

Rebecca of hiswayserves-hiswayserves.blogspot.com. She's busy writing Toy Story fanfic and helping with a foster child her family has taken in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else find that their blog/website is now an "untrusted connection"? Either they were hacked or they privatized themselves. I can't remember an instagram update from them for a few weeks, come to think of it. Telling.......:my_huh:

22 minutes ago, BullyJBG said:

Did anyone else find that their blog/website is now an "untrusted connection"? Either they were hacked or they privatized themselves. I can't remember an instagram update from them for a few weeks, come to think of it. Telling.......:my_huh:

Blog/Website is working for me. And their last Insta/Twitter post (declaring that Anna, Josh, and the M&Ms will always be family) was posted Jan 25. Seems as if they're still on the grid and 'trusted' nuts. :-))

On 1/6/2016 at 7:17 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

Felt compelled to check it out and I love the blurb at the bottom: "The train trestle prominently featured in all videos here has earned a reputation for its unrelenting enforcement of the laws of physics." :pb_lol:  So many are rental trucks, I feel terrible for the renters that probably had to pay through the nose for doing that.

We have a similar bridge/viaduct here. It has its own Reddit that's a year old with 20 posts and the problem as gone on for DECADES. https://www.reddit.com/r/3rdandwinklervstrucks 

On topic, I cannot believe that house. I thought I saw a weird fixer-upper when house shopping in CA and its issues were nowhere near as bad as this one. Might be cheaper to bulldoze and rebuild. 

The Staddons have said they are moving, we've seen Pecan's new home, but what about Brandon and Michael?  Have they said they are moving or is Brandon out of a job now?

50 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

The Staddons have said they are moving, we've seen Pecan's new home, but what about Brandon and Michael?  Have they said they are moving or is Brandon out of a job now?

Where did you see that they're moving?  Their last Instagram is over a month old & no mention.

I imagine Brandon and Michael will also move, and that Brandon doesn't have to worry about job security - he's married to the Board.

I think that Brandon/Michael have more job security than Pecan/Pris.  In fact, I think they are being set up to be a "better" Pecan/Pris: a young couple that people can relate to that were raised in ATI and are totally under control of the org.  Gil and Kelly are the "model family" for the new converts, and Michael/Brandon are the "model couple" for the 2nd Gen/Young Converts.  

I wonder what they will do with Pecan/Pris.  They definitely were trying to get themselves out there, but now that Pris's connection is to the "fallen Duggar", I don't think that's something they want to highlight anymore.  And they seem like a redundancy to Michael/Brandon....

19 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Where did you see that they're moving?  Their last Instagram is over a month old & no mention.

I imagine Brandon and Michael will also move, and that Brandon doesn't have to worry about job security - he's married to the Board.

http://staddonfamily.com/2015/09/14/texas-ho/  The family blog announced it months and months ago.

On 12/26/2015 at 5:58 AM, IrishCarrie said:

How the HELL does a young couple with two small children and only one wage coming in manage to buy a house debt-free???????

I know there are some sort of secret "live without debt" seminars attached to ATI (JimBob and Michelle talked about them in the early specials) but I'm asking, WHATS THE FRICKEN SECRET?????? 

:confused2::annoyed::confused2::annoyed:

Here's a couple possible tips to help you save money and become debt-free!:P

• Feed your family crap. (See Emily and Dna, Generation Starvation, and Duggar blog for ideas.) You can also encourage the kids to do the Lord-of-the-Flies thingie with a sickly land turtle.
  • Renovations on housing?---look how well the Nauglers did with their homebuilt.  Pee and poop buckets are reusable, and so are the contents. 
  • Develop a REALLY good bunch of backstories for grifting (like needing a $35K USD printing press when you have a smaller one, and/or needing a plane that's already conveniently at your location---it's a steal, really).
  • Be sure you have a Paypal and/or GoFundMe account or three set up and ready to rock.
  • Don't waste money on books. ATI, similar homeschooling packets, and the KJV are all you need. Visits to public libraries and museums cost bus fares and gas, you know.
  • Use social media heavily---it's good for blogging  begging and for selling your stuff.

Other ideas, FJ readers?

32 minutes ago, samira_catlover said:

• Feed your family crap. (See Emily and Dna, Generation Starvation, and Duggar blog for ideas.) You can also encourage the kids to do the Lord-of-the-Flies thingie with a sickly land turtle.
  • Renovations on housing?---look how well the Nauglers did with their homebuilt.  Pee and poop buckets are reusable, and so are the contents. 
  • Develop a REALLY good bunch of backstories for grifting (like needing a $35K USD printing press when you have a smaller one, and/or needing a plane that's already conveniently at your location---it's a steal, really).
  • Be sure you have a Paypal and/or GoFundMe account or three set up and ready to rock.
  • Don't waste money on books. ATI, similar homeschooling packets, and the KJV are all you need. Visits to public libraries and museums cost bus fares and gas, you know.
  • Use social media heavily---it's good for blogging  begging and for selling your stuff.

Other ideas, FJ readers?

• Go on a three month "family connection" tour accross the US like Priss and Pecan did. Of course, someone else is paying for all the expenses, and the locals will be just thrilled to invite you all to lunch and dinner. If all goes well, you won't have to pay for anything while you're on the road, and thus will save quite a bit of money
  • Live in a house that belongs to your fundie brainwashing center employer, like Priss and Pecan did in Oak Brook. If you live in an area which has high rent prices, that will save you a lot of money since you will probably get away with paying a rent that is way under the market price, or you might even get to live in the house for free.
  • Subtly encourage your sheeple to donate things to you. Or invite you to dinner. Or let you stay with them for free when you're in town.

• Buy a really cheap house in a really cheap area. Force Invite all your eleventy siblings and in-laws to help you with the probably much needed renovations.
  • For the more complex tasks, if you know any local craftsmen, try to guilt them into helping you renovate your shack for free, or at least convince them to give you some free materials and tools.

Serve water and ice cream at your wedding in November, but be sure to post your wedding registry(ies) and collect the gifts from all multiple hundreds guests.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2016 at 3:07 AM, Sundaymorning said:
  • Buy a really cheap house in a really cheap area. Force Invite all your eleventy siblings and in-laws to help you with the probably much needed renovations.
  • For the more complex tasks, if you know any local craftsmen, try to guilt them into helping you renovate your shack for free, or at least convince them to give you some free materials and tools.

And the latest blog is EXACTLY these - first Priscilla's family, and then David's, and then a 'really sweet family' have so far been dragooned into helping.....:my_biggrin:

If you're telegenic enough, gun for a reality show. The network will pay for everything. That is until they find out that you or someone you're closely associated with is a rapist/kiddy diddler. So either avoid doing that or get good at covering shit up/pretending you've repented.

If you're too weird/unattractive for reality TV (or you don't have enough kids yet), or you did something unspeakable enough that the network has cut the purse strings (or just won't give you money unless you pretend that you're sorry for raping people), shamelessly e-beg and put out rambling prayer letters that drop less-than-subtle hints that people should give you money. It helps to have a dead or disabled relative you can use for sympathy/extra funds.

I can't with the "we are so thankful for Godly grandparents".  Ugh.  It sounds nice at first but then you realize he means that he knows others that have "un Godly" grandparents that are a bad influence on their precious children.  :my_rolleyes:

45 minutes ago, 19 cats and counting said:

Is the "Godly Grandparents" post a cheap shot at the fallen Keller siblings?

godly grandparents should be a post count title 

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 2:17 PM, samira_catlover said:

Other ideas, FJ readers?

Samira, you have quite the knack for making me laugh out loud!!  (And every word is true, dammit!!)

Had to go look up the blog.

Dad Keller insisted on making sure we have a good gate installed well.

I am by no means the grammar police but this had bright flashing lights around it. Proofread you idiots!

And this one....

We also took time to have fun playing a game of disc golf at a nearby course on a sunny afternoon or playing some tennis.

And they are going to teach their children. <sigh>

6 hours ago, sawasdee said:

And the latest blog is EXACTLY these - first Priscilla's family, and then David's, and then a 'really sweet family' have so far been dragooned into helping.....:my_biggrin:

It really is the fundie way of being able to buy a house debt-free. If you look at all the fundie families who brag about living in a mortgage free house, they probably all did it that way, the Maxwells are a good example.

11 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Isn't it time for Josiah of Duggar Construction, Inc.  to show up in Texas & be put to work???

No, they'll get a post rehab Josh to help out.  That's where he'll be shipped off to..

13 hours ago, clueliss said:

Does this mean the hellmouth in the bedroom was closed up?  Dang.

That didn't take as long as I thought it would.

17 hours ago, clueliss said:

Does this mean the hellmouth in the bedroom was closed up?  Dang.

oh sure, they think it's closed... but wait till Halloween.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived