IGNORED

Stories

47of74

Turns out that it was a stabbing, not a shooting.

Still.. poor families :( Sucks that this type of attack is the norm nowadays

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly I think this will become more common place.  Cheeto face's election made the bigots feel brave, so they're letting it all hang out.

It wasn't a shooting, it was a car assisted stabbing. The only shooting was the police officer. I guess there was an unrelated fire alarm which mean the courtyard was full, a crazy person drove over some people, got out and started swinging a knife around. From what I read no one knew what the stabber was shouting, and memories are really strange during intense events. 

11 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

Oh another one. Numbness is all I feel anymore.

"I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real."

- NIN/Johnny Cash

Senseless violence is always puzzling to me. I can never wrap my head around it.

On 11/28/2016 at 7:10 PM, bashfulpixie said:

Sadly I think this will become more common place.  Cheeto face's election made the bigots feel brave, so they're letting it all hang out.

Well in this case at least one of the Orange Fuck's groupies who learned the hard way that sort of talk is still not acceptable;

huffingtonpost.com/entry/floor-and-decor-homophobia_us_583c76dee4b01ba68ac578b1

Shawlin, who left the store in tears after the alleged incident, posted his take on the events on Floor and Decor’s official Facebook page.  

On Sunday post, a company representative wrote on Floor and Decor’s Facebook page that the manager, who was not named, had been fired from the Highlands Ranch store in the wake of the incident. 

Alexander Gervin, who is Floor and Decor’s Corporate Escalations Manager, confirmed that that employee had been terminated in an email sent to The Huffington Post on Monday. 

“The individual at issue is no longer employed by Floor and Decor,” Gervin wrote. “We are an inclusive and diverse company and are committed to treating all customers with courtesy and respect at all times.”

I just have one thing to say to that cocksplat of an ex-manager....

haha.png

8 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Well in this case at least one of the Orange Fuck's groupies who learned the hard way that sort of talk is still not acceptable;

huffingtonpost.com/entry/floor-and-decor-homophobia_us_583c76dee4b01ba68ac578b1

I just have one thing to say to that cocksplat of an ex-manager....

haha.png

I immediately heard that in Nelson's voice, too. Love the picture, @47of74

On 29/11/2016 at 1:25 PM, LadyCrow1313 said:

"I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that's real."

- NIN/Johnny Cash

Senseless violence is always puzzling to me. I can never wrap my head around it.

I'm sure all senseless violence makes sense to someone, which is what I find really scary.

This is disgusting.

thesmokinggun.com/documents/sex/landlord-caught-on-camera-183047

According to cops, Carlos Quijada illegally entered the Colorado Springs residence of Logan Pierce and Mikaela DiGiulio in late-November. While the married couple was not home, their four-camera Nest security system was guarding the condominium.

After Quijada, 39, entered the residence, Pierce received a notification on his phone that the Nest system had detected noise in the apartment.

When Pierce subsequently checked the camera feeds, he saw Quijada and another man inside his bedroom.

The video shows the men each removing their pants immediately upon entering the room and then climbing atop the bed. Following a six-minute round of oral and anal sex, Quijada’s partner used one of DiGiulio’s dresses--plucked from a laundry pile--to wipe his genitals. At one point, Quijada uses another garment to attack a lubricant stain left on the green bed sheet.

To violate a couple's personal space like that....I hope they throw the book at both the landlord and his friend. 

How gross, I hope that they can pursue legal action over this.  

Smart idea to have a security camera. But really, though, that is truly some nasty shit to discover. That just skeeves me out.

I guess the Florida has crossed the pond and reached the United Kingdom...

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/house-party-takes-bizarre-turn-9394330

A bizarre video has captured the moment a house party took a shocking turn - after a woman stripped to her knickers and used a stun gun on her vagina.

After building up her courage, she then activates the device and immediately screams in pain.

She then falls on her back and rolls around in pain as the group laugh hysterically.

The woman can barely stands as she joins in the laughter.

Ouch?

Looks like she's moved beyond regular vibrators & decided to go for more extreme measures to take care of business. :leghumper:

A Missouri couple found out that an older woman had taken the packages left at their front door....

http://www.kwwl.com/story/34037853/2016/12/13/grandma-caught-stealing-christmas-packages

The victim, who asked that media not use him name, had three packages stolen from his front porch in Oakville, Missouri last Wednesday afternoon, just before five o'clock.  

His home surveillance camera caught what he and his wife missed.

The same black, H3 Hummer passes their driveway four times in less than five minutes.

Two minutes after the Hummer's last pass, the thief walked up to the porch and took the packages.  

Ugh.

I probably said this before, but once again...

catsPeople.jpg

A coworker just told me that her clothes (& that of her son's) were stolen out of an unlocked locker at a local gym facility (she should've used a lock, but that's neither here nor there). The only thing left were their coats.

People are just so amazingly douchey. Bah humbug. 

Sabotaging competitors, that's the 'Murican way!

kwwl.com/story/34060480/2016/12/15/barber-accused-of-sabotaging-competing-shop-by-jamming-lock

An 80-year-old Connecticut barber is accused of trying to sabotage a barbershop that opened a few doors down.

The Connecticut Post reports (http://bit.ly/2hxge4C ) that Agron Komoni, owner of Agron's Barbershop in Wilton, began having problems in August.

He says he found a key intentionally broken off inside the lock of his shop. A few weeks later, a toothpick was jammed inside. The same thing happened again four more times, so Komoni installed a video surveillance system and notified police.

Police say the system caught Frank DiMarino in the act Dec. 4. DiMarino co-owns Razor's Edge, a barbershop about 100 yards from Agron's Barbershop.

I'm going to go out on a bit of a limb here and guess DiMarino is a bit orange in his political support.

23 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Sabotaging competitors, that's the 'Murican way!

kwwl.com/story/34060480/2016/12/15/barber-accused-of-sabotaging-competing-shop-by-jamming-lock

I'm going to go out on a bit of a limb here and guess DiMarino is a bit orange in his political support.

And, strangely enough, Wilton isn't that far from Orange, CT. (Just throwing that out there.)  ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-synagogue-vandalism-20161225-story.html

When Rabbi Boruch Rabinowitz arrived at his Santa Monica synagogue on the first day of Hanukkah, he made an unpleasant discovery.

The front window was smeared with feces and rice, in close proximity to a menorah display.

The vandalism, which occurred Saturday night or Sunday morning, did not include any anti-Semitic messages. But officials at the Living Torah Center Chabad on Wilshire Boulevard suspect the building was targeted for religious reasons.

“This seems kind of intentional,” Assistant Rabbi Dovid Tenenbaum said on Sunday morning. “With a religious artifact in the window, we have to assume so.”

Going out on a limb here and guessing that this was the work of some Branch Trumpvidians.

Vandalism my ass. I'm calling this a hate crime. This act was aimed at a specific target for no other reason than religion.

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived