IGNORED

Stories

47of74

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I used to go walking early on the weekends at a local mall, I'd pass by a pizza place in the food court. What always grossed me out about that place (which is why I never ate there) is they had a bowl of flour left out on the counter (where anyone could reach over the glass partition & monkey with). With stories like this nekkid sexy time guy (is it called splooshing when food is involved with sexy times?), I can't help but wonder if someone has ever done anything similar to this pizza's ingredients.

I hope this pizza place doused everything with bleach.  :brainbleach:

6 hours ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

When I used to go walking early on the weekends at a local mall, I'd pass by a pizza place in the food court. What always grossed me out about that place (which is why I never ate there) is they had a bowl of flour left out on the counter (where anyone could reach over the glass partition & monkey with). With stories like this nekkid sexy time guy (is it called splooshing when food is involved with sexy times?), I can't help but wonder if someone has ever done anything similar to this pizza's ingredients.

I hope this pizza place doused everything with bleach.  :brainbleach:

...smexing...maybe?

Oh dear.

About 10 years ago we lived on the first floor of a house in an iffy neighborhood. It's since gotten pricey, but I digress.

On the day I'm thinking of, I decided to take out the trash. My DH had just given me a lecture about how you are supposed to look out of the peephole in the door before you go out there.

Trash in hand, I looked... and there was a naked man on the porch. :o

I called the cops but they never could find him. ;)

15 hours ago, Jucifer said:

Oh dear.

About 10 years ago we lived on the first floor of a house in an iffy neighborhood. It's since gotten pricey, but I digress.

On the day I'm thinking of, I decided to take out the trash. My DH had just given me a lecture about how you are supposed to look out of the peephole in the door before you go out there.

Trash in hand, I looked... and there was a naked man on the porch. :o

I called the cops but they never could find him. ;)

Hope he at least helped you with the garbage. What a slacker he was.  ;) 

Two Kentucky men are in a bit of trouble with the law for having ridden a dirt bike through a Wally World;

thesmokinggun.com/documents/stupid/brothers-busted-for-walmart-dirtbike-stunt-673285

Justin Bell, 27, and Howard Bell, 44, are each facing a felony wanton endangerment charge for the stunt Sunday morning at the Walmart in Alexandria, a city 15 miles south of Cincinnati.

Videos show Justin Bell--who is wearing white underpants, a red cape, and boots--zipping through the store’s aisles and past shoppers around 10:15 AM. Bell was wearing a helmet cam while his brother also filmed the two-minute race through Walmart.

Remarkably, Walmart employees did not call police to report that someone had driven through the store on a gas-powered vehicle.

Instead, cops learned of the incident after being told about a YouTube video “showing where a male subject drove a small motorcycle at a high rate of speed through the Alexandria Walmart store,” according to a court filing.

These two guys should have followed this tip;

On 11/22/2016 at 8:29 AM, LadyCrow1313 said:

Hope he at least helped you with the garbage. What a slacker he was.  ;) 

I think he must have heard me walking to the door because he seemed startled when I saw him from the peephole. We had old hardwood floors in that house and they creaked loudly when you walked on them.  I really hate that word, peephole. Ewww...

Anyway, this incident bothered me for a long time after it happened. Just imagine yourself in my place... I can laugh about it now but at the time it was pretty scary. ;)

7 hours ago, Jucifer said:

I think he must have heard me walking to the door because he seemed startled when I saw him from the peephole. We had old hardwood floors in that house and they creaked loudly when you walked on them.  I really hate that word, peephole. Ewww...

Anyway, this incident bothered me for a long time after it happened. Just imagine yourself in my place... I can laugh about it now but at the time it was pretty scary. ;)

At least you could tell her didn't have any weapons on him lol

I find it odd that no one from the supermarket called the police. 2 guys are driving around inside on dirt bikes so what do the employees do: call the police or just stand around and watch? This has to be one of the weirdest things I've ever read.

13 hours ago, unsafetydancer said:

I find it odd that no one from the supermarket called the police. 2 guys are driving around inside on dirt bikes so what do the employees do: call the police or just stand around and watch? This has to be one of the weirdest things I've ever read.

Just goes to show that (almost) anything goes at Wally World. After all, wasn't there an incident a few months ago where a few geniuses lit fireworks inside one of the stores? 

@LadyCrow1313 never heard about that. We don't have WalMart out here in Haggis Country but probably the most similar place would be a 24hr Tesco's at 3 in the morning. I took a look at the People of WalMart blog, some pretty weird stuff on there but we did have this one guy near where I live that got arrested for rubbing his genitals on some frozen meats. Weird stuff indeed.

:pb_lol: I have a feeling the Walmart employees said, "They don't pay me enough for this shit" and went about what they were doing (or continued laughing at the antics?)

That or the bystander effect happened and everyone figured someone else called the police.

3 hours ago, unsafetydancer said:

@PennySycamore ASDA is owned by WalMart but I don't think Tesco is. There's not an ASDA near me so I don't really know what goes on in them.

@unsafetydancer, You're right, of course!  I'd mixed up ASDA and Tesco.  Can you tell it's been too long since I've been to the UK?

1 hour ago, unsafetydancer said:

@PennySycamore which bit of the UK were you in? To be honest they're both kinda the same thing just with a different coloured logo.

Well, we didn't go to every county and district, but we did start out in Scotland to visit a friend of my husband's for a few days, came down the west coast of England  to Hay-on-Wye in Wales,  spent the night at a B&B farmstead in the Forest of Dean visiting Cheltenham and the Cotswolds, then went to Oxford on our way to Bedfordshire, visited the church where my in-laws were married, spent a day in London and then headed north again.  Had another two farmsteads: one in Yorkshire and one in Scotland before flying home.  

A lot of our trip was to get pictures of sites for my in-law's 50th anniversary party.     We didn't have any pictures to snap in Scotland other than the ones we wanted from Stirling, Edinburgh, the Edradour distillery and Blair Athol Castle, and St Andrews.  We just had to take pictures in Bedfordshire and Yorkshire (Bob's dad was stationed at Menwith Hill near Harrogate).  We did try to get some pictures of the neighborhood where they lived when my husband was 4 and 5, but couldn't find it.  

I told one of my daughters we need to go back with empty suitcases.  We went to some great bookshops in both Hay and in Oxford and then there are always  the antique shops and flea markets.

Sometimes I hate autocorrect!  Farmsteads was supposed to read "farmstay".  We stayed at three B&Bs /inns that were also working farms.  

A shopper at a Denver area Floor & Decor store had a store manager call him an F word for gay man in front of his four year old son.

9news.com/news/local/store-employee-accused-of-using-gay-slur/356160991

Shawlin said an employee at Floor and Decor gave him permission to check boxes of stone before he left the store. While he was going through the boxes, Shawlin said another employee asked him what he was doing and sent over a manager.

Shawlin said he explained to the manager that another employee had given him permission to look through the boxes.

“I was a little firm with him, and I just told him, ‘hey, you know, my husband and I spend a lot of money here. We’ve been using you guys for ten years. We have $3,000 worth of stone.’” Shawlin said. “And [the manager] goes, ‘oh, that explains it now. The faggot that voted for Hillary.’”

Shawlin said another customer in the aisle who’d overheard the exchange expressed his support for Donald Trump. Shawlin said the same customer followed him outside and used a derogatory term.

I see the Yelps have gotten a hold of this store;

www.yelp.com/biz/floor-and-decor-highlands-ranch-2

Though I don't think those reviews will last all that long before Yelp takes them down. 

Hopefully, though, this will soon result in another example of a bigot getting fired.

Ugh, another one.

cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/ohio-state-university-active-shooter/index.html

At least eight people were taken to hospitals after an active shooter was reported on the Ohio State University campus Monday, authorities said.

One of those eight patients is in critical condition, Columbus Fire spokeswoman Rebecca Diehm said.

Campus officials urged people to shelter in place and avoid the Watts Hall area.

"Buckeye Alert: Active Shooter on campus. Run Hide Fight. Watts Hall. 19th and College," OSU Emergency Management tweeted Monday morning.

How awful. I wish this would stop happening. I just don't get it. 

The suspect was killed, so we may never know the motivation to do something so heinous. 

There is already an Active Cleanup Alert on the yelp page.  I was able to read a slew of negative reviews though.

I go to school in Columbus (not at OSU) and the back of my school ID has instructions about what to do in the event of an active shooter. :pb_sad: It's so "everyday" now that they felt the need to include it. I hope all of the victims survive their injuries. 

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived