IGNORED

Bates Family Part 5

happy atheist

Lawson on Instagram said that he is not with anyone.

Lawson has posted another YouTube video.

Photo of Allie Jane.

Zach and Whitney Professional Photo

New Promo for Bringing Up Bates. Take off of the 12 Days of Christmas.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think it's entirely possible that Alyssa is already pregnant (she barely showed for a loooong time last time); but I also think that Michael will get pregnant very soon, if she isn't already. And last time, Alyssa waited quite a while to announce. So I guess in my deranged mind I believe that Michael will announce first, even if Alyssa ends up being farther along?

Honestly, though, I'm terrible at predicting what these fundies will do. So it's anyone's guess.

I am still in the "Alyssa's pregnant" camp. Each picture I've seen for the last 3-4 weeks looks like she's pregnant. I'm gonna guess a mid-July due date.

Why do all the couples have to be grasping at each other in that picture? We know they're married and who they're married to. Can't they relax?

15 hours ago, EmmieJ said:

Good lord!  Don't most people consciously avert their thoughts from anything to do with their parents sexual relationship?

My siblings and I insist we were immaculate conceptions. 

4 minutes ago, Pretzel said:

I am convinced I was delivered by the stork.

My friend was adopted. Her mother, now in her 80s, is a total prude. My friend insists that her parents never had sex. After all, there's no proof...

1 hour ago, Pretzel said:

I am convinced I was delivered by the stork.

I still say I was found in the cabbage patch.

I'm not even sure how I came up with it, but I think I started saying it when I was 8. It's probably a cabbage patch kid reference though. my poor fundie mother, no wonder she never knew what to do with me.

I stumbled across a website that estimates your conception date. It gave me my dad's birthday. I like the idea of being delivered by a stork or being found in a cabbage patch better.

8 minutes ago, Ali said:

I stumbled across a website that estimates your conception date. It gave me my dad's birthday. I like the idea of being delivered by a stork or being found in a cabbage patch better.

I saw one of those in my health class text book.  Mine was St Patrick's Day.  I like to joke that I was brought about by leprechaun magic.  My dad likes to say that I was the result of green beer

My parents told me I came from the frozen food section of the grocery store,

My BFF's parents wanted to wait 2 years after they got married to start a family.  She was born exactly 2 years and 9 months later.

14 hours ago, Ali said:

Valentine's day here.  :my_blush:

I just had to check and my conception date is around July 4th!  Would have been funny except I was born in Eastern Europe where that would mean nothing. My sister was a honeymoon baby.

That's rather interesting. I had three different due dates (over a 7 week range) and still missed the earliest one by six weeks. Of the four- actual birthday, 3 due dates- the only interesting one is the earliest due date which would put conception at my parent's anniversary.

4 hours ago, actuallyjessica said:

I just had a miscarriage, but the conception date was our anniversary ;)

Sorry for your loss.  Hope the New Year brings better news.

7 hours ago, actuallyjessica said:

I just had a miscarriage, but the conception date was our anniversary ;)

Hugs, I had a miscarriage two months ago.  It sucks big balls.  

@justmytwocents - Thank you, I hope so, too.

Thanks @JMO - I'm sorry for your loss. It does suck big balls, big, hairy balls.

I'm so sorry @actuallyjessica and @JMO for your losses. Hugs. Take time for yourselves. Don't rush your feelings. I had a miscarriage last December and this December my father killed himself so it's been shitty 2 years in a row. 

So I noticed a Bates Blog (all about the Bates) has been taken down.  That along with their Wiki page.  Something tells me the family (or UP) has lawyers trying to protect their reputation.

Chad & Erin's Christmas Message

Lawson's Christmas Message

Zach surprised Whitney with a stay at Gaylord Opryland. Zach and Whitney look so happy together.

Brandon and Michael's Christmas Post

Some photos from the Bates Family Early Christmas Celebration

Brandon and Michael also went to Dollywood

They also have a new Christmas blog post: http://brandonlovesmichaela.com/2015/12/23/christmas-contemplation/

6 hours ago, Eternalbluepearl said:

I'm so sorry @actuallyjessica and @JMO for your losses. Hugs. Take time for yourselves. Don't rush your feelings. I had a miscarriage last December and this December my father killed himself so it's been shitty 2 years in a row. 

Hugs to you too and sorry for your loss. 

OK, I know that it may not mean anything but looks like Lawson may be at the Duggars again.  Not sure if he had a travel partner.  This was his post on Instagram taken at the OKlahoma-Arkansas border.  Is that close to the Duggars? I know that the Bates celebrated Christmas early so he may be going for Christmas or to celebrate a certain someone's just turning 22.  Just adding to the speculation again even though I'll probably have egg on my face. :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/_pDJ8fPfUj/?taken-by=lawbates

Prediction:

Alyssa (who I think is already pregnant & nope I haven't said this other than this month!) 

michael

whitney

erin

All by the end of 2016...

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived