IGNORED

Josh Duggar Part 9: Adult Film Star Lawsuits are so Godly

happy atheist

What? No Kahlua drinkers in here?! MMM Kahlua in coffee, kahlua in hot coco, kahlua in waffle/pankacke mix, and kahlua in milkshakes.  I've had it all and it is damn good.

I like Kahlua. Especially in combination with Baileys and/or Creme de Cacao.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, I still have a crush on Peter Frampton (and still have his albums)! I think that was when my love of long hair on guys started. His was also my first concert ever, so good memories....:pb_glasses:

Frampton Comes Alive!  A friend of a friend had a brother who supposedly knew someone who was on the crew that traveled with the band during the American tour and could get us concert tickets.  Turns out -- not really.  I was never so disappointed!  I think Frampton is still married to his one and only wife, who was a fan first.  From all I've read and seen about him, he is not only extremely talented, but a genuinely nice guy.  (How did he turn out so well, without his parents using a rod on him, dry-humping in front of him, imposing ridiculous purity requirements, and purposely under-educating him??  Not to mention, letting him listen and play devil music.)

I'm suspicious of both JB and Michelle. The daddy/daughter dynamic does seem really off with JB-  the man gives me the screaming creeps just looking at him. And Michelle is obsessed with being pregnant and having babies but past a certain point seems done with them. There are women that have baby after baby but lose interest quickly and to me she fits that pathology. 

I bet they're swingers. JB is so handsy. And humping her in front of the kids at mini golf. That is not normal dad behavior. I'd bet there is some fundie wife swapping going on somewhere.

I bet they're swingers. JB is so handsy. And humping her in front of the kids at mini golf. That is not normal dad behavior. I'd bet there is some fundie wife swapping going on somewhere.

not unless there's birth control somewhere. can you imagine if michelle got knocked up by some other dude? HEEEELLLLLLL NOOOOOOO. maybe, MAYBE jb has ladies on the the side, but ain't no way michelle has anyone else.

I have to say, I'm a little bit creeped out by the joy & delight you are all getting over this law suit.

It's like watching shows such as "Law and Order" and "NCIS" it's satisfying when some people do something disgusting and get caught. 

Frampton Comes Alive!  A friend of a friend had a brother who supposedly knew someone who was on the crew that traveled with the band during the American tour and could get us concert tickets.  Turns out -- not really.  I was never so disappointed!  I think Frampton is still married to his one and only wife, who was a fan first.  From all I've read and seen about him, he is not only extremely talented, but a genuinely nice guy.  (How did he turn out so well, without his parents using a rod on him, dry-humping in front of him, imposing ridiculous purity requirements, and purposely under-educating him??  Not to mention, letting him listen and play devil music.)

got to work one of his shows this summer, real stand up guy. 

It's what the Duggars do. Pity is how they bring in the big bucks. Anna would've been expected to tell "her" story to bring in the sympathy voters. Gotta love how a show about two Duggar daughters is clearly JB's attempt to get the whole family on TV again. First in small doses, gradually ramping it up each time.

It is no surprise that for JB the girls' specials are the thin edge of the wedge back on T V for the whole family.  But it seems to me that the "attempt to get the whole family on TV again" is TLC's, not JB's.  He may have the wish, but it is the producers of the show that are deciding who appears.  

We have said here before that a show just about Jessa or Jill is not going to be very interesting.  Having Anna and others talk about they feel about Josh's betrayal is one way to stir up interest.  

It is no surprise that for JB the girls' specials are the thin edge of the wedge back on T V for the whole family.  But it seems to me that the "attempt to get the whole family on TV again" is TLC's, not JB's.  He may have the wish, but it is the producers of the show that are deciding who appears.  

We have said here before that a show just about Jessa or Jill is not going to be very interesting.  Having Anna and others talk about they feel about Josh's betrayal is one way to stir up interest.  

Look at how TLC edited the special on sexual abuse, Jill, Jessa and Michelle got like 2 minutes of airtime. TLC clearly knew people did not want to hear from them. My guess is in the special we will see but maybe not hear from certain people while TLC tests the waters. I can see Jill talking about her  party while they show clips of the family saying goodbye but not the actual speech Jim Bob gave. I hope TLC knows that after Josh, Jim Bob is the person viewers least want to hear from. The TH will be mostly Jessa and Jill and their husband with a few of Josie and the younger kids. Viewers aren't going to be harsh or as harsh with the little kids as they would be with the older kids or the parents.

What? No Kahlua drinkers in here?! MMM Kahlua in coffee, kahlua in hot coco, kahlua in waffle/pankacke mix, and kahlua in milkshakes.  I've had it all and it is damn good.

Yes! One of my favorite drinks is equal parts Baileys, Kahlua, and vodka on ice. You can also shake on ice and do shots. It doesn't taste nearly as alcoholic as it is.

Look at how TLC edited the special on sexual abuse, Jill, Jessa and Michelle got like 2 minutes of airtime. TLC clearly knew people did not want to hear from them. My guess is in the special we will see but maybe not hear from certain people while TLC tests the waters. I can see Jill talking about her  party while they show clips of the family saying goodbye but not the actual speech Jim Bob gave. I hope TLC knows that after Josh, Jim Bob is the person viewers least want to hear from. The TH will be mostly Jessa and Jill and their husband with a few of Josie and the younger kids. Viewers aren't going to be harsh or as harsh with the little kids as they would be with the older kids or the parents.

I didn't know you could have parties for people embarking on voluntourism...

I don't know.  But, apparently it is OK to lie to FOX, because both Michelle and Jim Bob did on their big interview.  Oh, and they also lied on the police reports from 2006.  Someone might need to explain to them the penalties for perjury under oath.

Could you mention again what they lied about? I was under the impression that they did not really lie as much as tell what they honestly believe to be the truth (even though our understanding of the truth might be much different).

To clarify what I mean: They said they got him help/ therapy (I can't remember the exact wording). Which, from their perspective, is the honest truth. They do really believe that this was the best thing they could do to help him. From our perspective, it is not the truth, because that was hardly real help/ therapy. However, that does not mean the Duggar parents lied when they said that.

Do you think they honestly lied in the police reports or in the documentary (rather than tell what they honestly believe to be the truth)? If so, what did they lie about?

I am honestly wondering, because I forgot a lot already and it is possible that I missed something to begin with. 

On the special: Those trailers we are seeing are very finely cut. Which gives me the idea that at least the first special will actually focus on just the scandal and coming to terms. What we are see is going to probably be on the light side and every one who speaks is going to be heavily couched. I think we could actually see Jinger & Joy just based on the fact that we saw Anna. I bet Me & Boob got a say in the editing. As well as some how snuck in with a producer credit. A credit that might be hidden on first & maybe second viewing. 

From there I think the next two specials could be solely on Jessa & Jill. Showing that their life is still just as godly. I bet the first will be Jill's vacation and the second the birth. I do think TLC might actually show more of the birth then what we saw with Jill. They need something juicy if they want this to get more episodes order. I think the birth is going to do it. Can also imagine we get a courtship announcement as well if Jinger or Joseph are actually courting. My bet is Jinger and every special and potential series with evolve around the slaves and Joy (and maybe Anna) with guest appearances by rest of the family. 

Creep factor and theorie: I can't decide if Boob is creepy or poor up bringing. We know Me had differences experience then Boob as a kid.

My Me theory: Her family moved some and she was the youngest kid with what I believe no sibling close in age. What I think happened her parents didn't really care about and was focused on other things maybe the new grand babies that her siblings were have. So she looked for attention any why she could have it. She went with Boob because he treated her like an angel and would do whatever he wanted but also he was her way out. I bet after while and maybe around Josh or shortly after Boob started to lose interest or didn't see the need of treating her like an angel. She found if she was pregnant after the first miscarriage or some where around the first public mental breakdown she realized that by being pregnant she was treated again like an angel and was certain of attention. As for losing interest in the newest baby it was a sign that she wasn't certain any more and needed to correct that as soon as possible. 

Boob theory: I feel like something psychological happened in his up bringing. I feel like the adults in his life while he was growing up treated the girls different. I wouldn't be surprised if his father treated Denna (boob sister) in sexually way and also Mary.  While he treated Boob with dis drain samiler as to how Boob treats his own boys. If it wasn't his father then it was the other important adults in his childhood who only saw women as a sexual creatures. When he had his own daughters he did the same thing. And for the girls idolizing daddy it so has to deal with that creepy purity culture in that while growing up Daddy is their Prince Charming and they must please daddy with how they look. 

I am so glad JimBoob (and Michelle) are in a world of trouble, too.  

I have long felt there is something "off" about JB, especially in the sexual arena.  I so hope I am wrong because my thinking goes right away to his overly perverse interest in his daughters' sex lives.  

Does anyone remember hearing that someone saw both Josh AND his dad at a strip club?  I can't recall where I read that.  Help?  

having a background of that kind of abuse my creep leech meter has been going off since day one.  That man has skeletons in his closet just waiting to get out

I hear all the time about Michele's breakdown but have never sought it out maybe its time

Peter Frampton,  yessss...  definitely my teen dream.  Attaching a photo for those too young to remember how he looked then.

peterf.jpg

Peter Frampton,  yessss...  definitely my teen dream.  Attaching a photo for those too young to remember how he looked then.

peterf.jpg

I am definitely defrauded by that picture....Oh my!

Amen to that.  What do you think the chances are we will get some serious reality TV from the Duggars?

This might have been brought up previously, so I apologize if it has been (searched and couldn't find anything). But did anyone notice that Josh and Anna's website is back up?

Could you mention again what they lied about? I was under the impression that they did not really lie as much as tell what they honestly believe to be the truth (even though our understanding of the truth might be much different).

To clarify what I mean: They said they got him help/ therapy (I can't remember the exact wording). Which, from their perspective, is the honest truth. They do really believe that this was the best thing they could do to help him. From our perspective, it is not the truth, because that was hardly real help/ therapy. However, that does not mean the Duggar parents lied when they said that.

Do you think they honestly lied in the police reports or in the documentary (rather than tell what they honestly believe to be the truth)? If so, what did they lie about?

I am honestly wondering, because I forgot a lot already and it is possible that I missed something to begin with. 

I'm just going off memory, but didn't they imply that they sent Josh to program that was associated with the police department? If it wasn't on the show it was on one of the police reports. That had to have been a total lie. They absolutely knew they were sending him to an ATI training center that was not associated with the police in anyway. I think they thought it was good enough, but they also know that most people wouldn't think that which is why they tried to make it seem like the program was related to the police department and not only a Gothard program. 

My memory is they said the molestation had all been over the clothes and while the girls were sleeping but the police report showed otherwise.

peterf.jpg

Erh... He looks a lot like Hermione Granger, imo...

:D

This might have been brought up previously, so I apologize if it has been (searched and couldn't find anything). But did anyone notice that Josh and Anna's website is back up?

Wow they really should have edited the site a little before putting it back up. The "Are You A Good Person?" video made me cringe when watching. It would have made me cringe before, but in light of all of Josh's disgusting behavior being revealed, it was especially hard to watch.

Just went to the website. I can't believe they still have "Are you a good person" up. It mentions lusting in your heart. I think Josh went a lot further than that. It hasn't been updated in a while, they're still waiting for baby Meredith.

What a strange thing to do.

Just went to the website. I can't believe they still have "Are you a good person" up. It mentions lusting in your heart. I think Josh went a lot further than that. It hasn't been updated in a while, they're still waiting for baby Meredith.

What a strange thing to do.

I mean, I can. Josh is totes okay because he's accepting Jesus into his heart as his Lord and Savior. Because Jesus will save even the worst sinners.

But if you're pagan/muslim/catholic/ba'hai and happened to steal a candy bar when you were little? God thinks you are a horrible awful thief, and you'll go to hell.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived