IGNORED

Baby Seewald is Here - Details to Follow

happy atheist

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The people in the comments section of the People article are calling the baby "ATM" lololol

The truth.

I am going with something biblical too, like Asher- biblical but kinda trendy too. Asher Benjamin Seewald is my guess. Then we can call him Abs!!!!

is the baby as long as IDDY ?

No.  21 inches is a nice, average length (my baby was 21").  I *think* Izz was 24?

That baby is adorable. I can't lie. Those lips. That chunky double chin. Swoon. 

I figured she'd succeed with her home birth. She seems very focused and hard headed. She was probably just determined to show up Jill.

i bet it was quite and very evenkeeled

our lottery is 25Million this weekend 

i am playing 

9-11-21-5-15 (9lbs, 11 ounces, 21 inches, November 5, 2015, )

i need one more number 

I was actually surprised she chose a homebirth.  Her smugness led me to believe she is too dignified for a sweaty, painful birth.  That said, you go Jess! Birfing ain't easy and I greatly respect any mama who has a baby, no matter how it goes down.  Also, I don't blame her one bit for not releasing a pic of herself so soon after.  Babies are beautiful...mamas...not always so much after pushing a human out of your body.

I don't have an issue with not releasing the name yet - they might not have picked it out for certain. My sister and brother in law did not decide until my niece was nearly two days old and it was literally their last chance before they left the hospital! This was even after knowing the sex for months. It was an unexpected selection, and it fits her perfectly.

That said, I'm predicting Adam Benjamin. Adam because their first boy and all. (Although I do love the name itself.) 

My second child remained nameless until the day we left the hospital and we had to pick.  We wanted to chill with him for a bit, and see what would best fit, which seemed to annoy the heck out of every single family member possible.  No matter - we didn't care.  And for the record, I think his name fits him perfectly!  Our oldest son was named ahead, and oddly, I don't feel like it fits him as well.  So, I'm all for the "getting to know them" phase before.  It doesn't take that long to see what fits! 

i bet it was quite and very evenkeeled

our lottery is 25Million this weekend 

i am playing 

9-11-21-5-15 (9lbs, 11 ounces, 21 inches, November 5, 2015, )

i need one more number 

the numbr of letters of whatever he is named

My second child remained nameless until the day we left the hospital and we had to pick.  We wanted to chill with him for a bit, and see what would best fit, which seemed to annoy the heck out of every single family member possible.  No matter - we didn't care.  And for the record, I think his name fits him perfectly!  Our oldest son was named ahead, and oddly, I don't feel like it fits him as well.  So, I'm all for the "getting to know them" phase before.  It doesn't take that long to see what fits! 

I'm worried this will happen with our second.  I'm 23 weeks pregnant and we just can't agree on a name.  At all. 

She will be drip-feeding various details out for weeks.  My guess at the timeline: 

1 week until she gives the name (until then a few 'possible options'

2 weeks for how long the birth was and who attended

3 weeks for minimal details about the birth (water birth? hours in labour?)

4 weeks for "and watch it all on our upcoming special"

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what British royalty does with names, right?  They wait days - sometimes weeks to announce names of their issue?  So, sounds about right for Jessa, no?

What if they already told us his name? Quincy

It fits their personality to "hide" it out in the open.

I have a human bio quiz today so I've been too busy studying to use the computer but after studying all morning I decided to check my email and the first headline on yahoo was Jessa Seewald had her baby so I rushed right to free jinger. I really thought it was going to be a girl. I was wrong on that. I wonder what his name is. I'm guessing it won't be a name like Israel. I'm guessing it will be biblical and modern like Noah, Isaiah, or Jacob something like that. Hopefully the name will be revealed by the time I get out of classes today. I'll be wondering all day what the name is. 

I am going with something biblical too, like Asher- biblical but kinda trendy too. Asher Benjamin Seewald is my guess. Then we can call him Abs!!!!

Isn't one of Sierra's kids named Asher? My oldest is named Asher so I know I've already heard it connected to this family somehow. 

Isn't one of Sierra's kids named Asher? My oldest is named Asher so I know I've already heard it connected to this family somehow

Asher is a great name. My cousin's son is named that. 

She is a marketing genius for the most part. All pictures are courtesy of theseewaldfamily website. They're probably going to get paid advertisement for the amount of exclusive photos. Even the people article linked to their website. This baby is definitely a cash cow or bull. 

She is a marketing genius for the most part. All pictures are courtesy of theseewaldfamily website. They're probably going to get paid advertisement for the amount of exclusive photos. Even the people article linked to their website. This baby is definitely a cash cow or bull. 

Do you think that's because Bin is the headship so his family gets the rights, or do you think it's because people hate the Duggars now and would criticize them for parading their new grandson for $$$?

Very surprised the first pic isn't of jessa holding the baby but of Bens Mom. I really thought they would hold out on pics until Jessa could be seen in perfect hair and makeup holding him! Maybe that pic wasn't supposed to get out!!!

Regardless, cute baby!

Here's a photo of little Seeweed, 9 lbs. 11 oz. and 21 ½ inches long. A big guy for a firstborn!

babyseemonkey.jpg

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived