IGNORED

Baby Seewald is Here - Details to Follow

happy atheist

"sorry honey I know were are sitting down to dinner and a movie but Jessa (the bitchy one) had her baby"

just had to drop in. SO glad its a boy. Boys for all the Duggar Spawn! 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it was pretty shitty of Jessica to blab to the entire universe, but this is Jessa- the same Jessa who has been teasing everyone for however long on social media about the jender, buying baby headbands and whatnot, and the same Jessa who hasn't yet revealed the name of her 'precious little one', and who will still get to sell that detail and exclusive photos of herself looking perfectly coiffed and done up, allegedly "just after delivery", posing with her stoner husband and her father's new moneymaker little blessing. And she still gets that special on TLC that will be 40% her and Ben shopping for baby and eating fast food, 10% her rolling her eyes at Ben after he speaks, 40% JB and Michelle gushing over "GRANDBABIES", some vague references to labor without any actual footage and 0% toilet birth because that would be the only thing worth watching.

So I don't feel so bad for her after all.

And I give a week before Jill announces that Izzy is going to be a big brother.

And I hope they name him Benjamin James- actually, I won't wish that one on him.

I just want to know the name! Does that make me pathetic?

Really though, I do hope all went well for Jessa and baby. 

I must acknowledge edge there is a sort of poetic justice in someone else having leaked the news, mainly considering this is how they plan to support their family - by staying famous and releasing "exclusive interviews" etc.

I kind of can't see them getting much more press or exclusive interviews in the future. Maybe I am just over-analyzing, but this was likely their last big news - they've been married and I can't help but think the general public will care about future kids less than the first. And they didn't even break the story themselves.

Maybe it's time to (finally) find some long term employment? I don't think three specials will cut it.

I just want to know the name! Does that make me pathetic?

Really though, I do hope all went well for Jessa and baby. 

I must acknowledge edge there is a sort of poetic justice in someone else having leaked the news, mainly considering this is how they plan to support their family - by staying famous and releasing "exclusive interviews" etc.

I kind of can't see them getting much more press or exclusive interviews in the future. Maybe I am just over-analyzing, but this was likely their last big news - they've been married and I can't help but think the general public will care about future kids less than the first. And they didn't even break the story themselves.

Maybe it's time to (finally) find some long term employment? I don't think three specials will cut it.

I had the busiest day and i was not even thinking of her - only after my busy day :) I too want to know the name etc...should be interesting.  

next week I guarantee they get people magazine cover lol :D 

ok i could be wrong - 

I don't have an issue with not releasing the name yet - they might not have picked it out for certain. My sister and brother in law did not decide until my niece was nearly two days old and it was literally their last chance before they left the hospital! This was even after knowing the sex for months. It was an unexpected selection, and it fits her perfectly.

That said, I'm predicting Adam Benjamin. Adam because their first boy and all. (Although I do love the name itself.) 

I can totally understand if Jessa's angry at her SIL announcing the baby's birth. No one should do that except for the parents. 

Aww, a wee baby Smugglyupagus.

I'm still lmao that Been's (Guin called him that the other day) sister dropped the news. I actually don't feel sorry for Jessa at all.

It's late and I"m tired, but I know when I check in here tomorrow, there will  be so many posts to read.  

Can I be happy that baby is here and everything seems to be okay (I thinks she's smug, but I don't wish her ill), but still pissed that she didn't consider FJ posters and announce in the morning?  :my_tongue:

I hope they didn't get the 80 hour labor bit from me. I was just being sarcastic, lol.

I think it was on one of the comments on the Duggar's Facebook page.  There are about 1,700 comments there now!!!!

I'm beginning to wonder if Jessica leaking the birth announcement was planned ahead of time by Jessa and Ben.

I'm beginning to wonder if Jessica leaking the birth announcement was planned ahead of time by Jessa and Ben.

I wouldn't think so because few people even know who she is.  Actually, I think she'll be rather pissed because she likes to be in control of everything.

I have to admit that, after the amazingness of the last thread, I'm still a bit disappointed that she didn't give birth to a cat. 

that is what I said in the other thread.  She loves to play with us, I can see her saying we wanted alone time with baby told her to leak it.  That being said we snark a lot on her but if the choice was taken out of their hands well that sucks

I don't have an issue with not releasing the name yet - they might not have picked it out for certain. My sister and brother in law did not decide until my niece was nearly two days old and it was literally their last chance before they left the hospital! This was even after knowing the sex for months. It was an unexpected selection, and it fits her perfectly.

That said, I'm predicting Adam Benjamin. Adam because their first boy and all. (Although I do love the name itself.) 

I think Adam is definitely possible. I could see Jessa doing an alphabetical order kind of thing with all of her kids. Adam, Ben, Caleb, David....etc.

that is what I said in the other thread.  She loves to play with us, I can see her saying we wanted alone time with baby told her to leak it.  That being said we snark a lot on her but if the choice was taken out of their hands well that sucks

Remember that Jessica is only 18-years-old and is not yet familiar with the whole TLC bit and the Duggar's PR rules.  She got the news from her brother and she's happy to be an aunt!  I think it is really funny after Jessa tried to upstage Amy's wedding day by posting 100 pictures of her own wedding that same weekend and not even congratulating Amy.  

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived