IGNORED

Miss Raquel is writing "another" novel.

xRoo

I'm already getting anxiety about the blogs she will write about her trip. I hate knowing that stuff like this goes on and not being able to do anything about it.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of me wonders if she will have gained just a itsy-bitsy bit of self-awareness since last year and knows to not blog about her inappropriate behavior with abandoned children, but this is Raquel, so I would not be surprised if she manages to be worse this year. 

On 1/7/2016 at 9:56 AM, Curious said:

Raquel likes to touch people way too much for my tastes.  I'm admittedly not a touchy feely type person.   I don't mind a quick hug from friends when we first meet up at a place or whatever, but Raquel seems to just hang on to people.    That would drive me crazy.   At the end of the day I'd be screaming DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!

If would not surprise me if some of the people she "helps" have actually told her to back off and she ignored them. 

yes, I can tell she cares so much about he orphan children now that she's visiting family in Lima.  Her twitter feed was back to its usual array of boys/kissing sort of retweets.

So, did she set up this very short mission trip as a way to get donations to pay for her vacation to visit family?

22 minutes ago, clueliss said:

if she did, then she's got the fundie gift of grift.

Did her team tag along? Did she send them back without their "team leader" while she stayed? This sounds like it is basically a glorified vacation that she can get Jesus points for. 

Well, I see that this mission trip has really changed Raquel. Totally worth the money to send her instead of just sending money to the boy's home. :roll:

I wish I could introduce Raquel to Michelle Duggar, and let Michelle to explain the benefits of side hugging. Raquel would probably not listen as she is inappropriately hugging for Jesus, but still.

@AlwaysExcited in my head since discovering Miss Raquel back in November I've often had Jill Duggar's voice in my head babbling on about books for girls not having romance in them because it makes girls think about boys (from when she droned on and on about Sarah Mally's Before You Meet Prince Charming).  

Raquel tweeted this:

Nothing will change your behavior more than a true knowledge of God & who you are as His child.'

She follows it up with:

Forgot to tweet this... Horizontal - Vertical - I'm totes fine with this.....

It is supposed to be a tweet about how her New Years Eve would go. Maybe she should work on finding this "true knowledge of God" so He can start changing her behavior. 

She's back. Already. Which poses the question: How does a week-long "mission trip" benefit these orphans in any way?

Oh yeah...it doesn't.

2 hours ago, ari_belle said:

She's back. Already. Which poses the question: How does a week-long "mission trip" benefit these orphans in any way?

Oh yeah...it doesn't.

Being manhandled for a week by a self-absorbed American blogger who sees them as little more than props is of great benefit to orphans, especially those who may have histories of sexual abuse/exploitations. /s

tweets yesterday she hated whatever airport she was in.  hated!  oh and someone told her she was beautiful even though she was tired and felt ugly or something.  

Airports aren't exactly meant to be fun times. They're meant to get you places. Which seems to have worked just fine for Raquel.

She is also pretty sure that wedding bells will ring within the next five years and that she knows the "lucky" person who is going to marry her. 

I would be interested in knowing how her team viewed the trip. Raquel will only give us the All About Raquel version. 

Oh and she instagramed a selfie of herself before leaving Peru.  I, having spent way too much time studying Duggars and other fundies, thought 'skirt passes muster but that tank top is not just an eye trap but rather nike.

35 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

She is also pretty sure that wedding bells will ring within the next five years and that she knows the "lucky" person who is going to marry her.

That sounds creepy. Does this "lucky" person knows as well?

2 hours ago, clueliss said:

tweets yesterday she hated whatever airport she was in.  hated!  oh and someone told her she was beautiful even though she was tired and felt ugly or something.  

71ac14fb0a2517933426e106165359e0.gif

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived