IGNORED

Miss Raquel is writing "another" novel.

xRoo

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/11/2016 at 8:20 AM, formergothardite said:

She is also pretty sure that wedding bells will ring within the next five years and that she knows the "lucky" person who is going to marry her. 

Am I a terrible person for wanting at least an engagement* to happen soon so I can watch the ultimate shitshow that is Raquel planning her wedding? 

*Also--we all know there's going to be more than one engagement, right?

2 minutes ago, nausicaa25 said:

Also--we all know there's going to be more than one engagement, right?

The question is who will call of the engagment(s).  Raquel because everything isn't living up to her fantasies or the intended who realizes just before the wedding what he's getting into and is smarter than Ken Alexander and runs for the hills.

From the picture she posted on Twitter, it appears she took a jacket from one of the orphan boys. So now she can wear her "best friend's" hoodie while she is here in America. 

I want to be there the first time Raquel goes hunting for an apartment and realizes how much everything costs. 

10 hours ago, ari_belle said:

Ok, so....

Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 4.45.58 PM.png

Did anyone else picture this

MI0001327463.jpg

I'm a bad person, my first thought was, oh that's what they call sex these days.

Just now, formergothardite said:

From the picture she posted on Twitter, it appears she took a jacket from one of the orphan boys. So now she can wear her "best friend's" hoodie while she is here in America. 

I hope she at least traded the boy a hoodie of her own.  I doubt those kids have a lot of extra clothing to be giving out to the people that are coming to the orphanage to help THEM.

Why are no actual adults involved in this.   That goes beyond inappropriate.  Isn't there a governing body for these trips or can any person just set up a vacation to go help the orphans whenever they choose?

10 hours ago, ari_belle said:

Ok, so....

Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 4.45.58 PM.png

Did anyone else picture this

MI0001327463.jpg

I'm confused here.  Did this pack of guys retweet Raquel's  #dearfuturehusband tweet or did she retweet something they posted or what.

I can't figure out anyway that this works and makes even a tiny bit of sense, but I am not on twitter much

It basically is just a vacation while gawking at and exploiting orphans. Even when I was a teen people who went on "short term" mission trips were going for like a year.

20 minutes ago, Curious said:

I hope she at least traded the boy a hoodie of her own.  I doubt those kids have a lot of extra clothing to be giving out to the people that are coming to the orphanage to help THEM.

Why are no actual adults involved in this.   That goes beyond inappropriate.  Isn't there a governing body for these trips or can any person just set up a vacation to go help the orphans whenever they choose?

I'm confused here.  Did this pack of guys retweet Raquel's  #dearfuturehusband tweet or did she retweet something they posted or what.

I can't figure out anyway that this works and makes even a tiny bit of sense, but I am not on twitter much

Haha! Sorry, that made me laugh. That is The Ministry, an 80s alternative metal band. You probably need to be Of A Certain Age to know who they are. 

She has her post up about the trip. She decided to not write anything so we just get pictures of her orphan exploiting vacation. She has a totally inappropriate picture of two teen boys kissing her. Where the hell are the so called Christians who are supposed to be running this thing?!  Someone needs to step in and never let her near these children again. 

http://www.itsjustraquel.com/

On 10/31/2015 at 10:28 AM, Closed Womb said:

I wonder if there will be a return of the ferret penis?  

Okay, I have a confession to make.  I actually put the term "ferret penis", in the site search.  And I find through search, that it's actually a Mystical OrangePenisFerret .  When I thought it couldn't get stranger, I find out it likes to be petted?

Unfortunately,  it's in AYTFJ. I haven't thought about AYTFJ very much, but you can bet, the Ferret Penis will be the first thread I visit.  I simply must find out what's going on with this Mystical OrangePenisFerret.

I plead... curious minds want to know

ETA: Sorry Curious for putting the word curious in a Ferret Penis post. 

3 minutes ago, ALM7 said:

Okay, I have a confession to make.  I actually put the term "ferret penis", in the site search.  And I find through search, that it's actually a Mystical OrangePenisFerret .  When I thought it couldn't get stranger, I find out it likes to be petted?

Unfortunately,  it's in AYTFJ. I haven't thought about AYTFJ very much, but you can bet, the Ferret Penis will be the first thread I visit.  I simply must find out what's going on with this Mystical OrangePenisFerret.

I plead... curious minds want to know

I cannot give away secrets of the AYTFJ brotherhood sisterhood typerhood to those who don't hold the key (which you will hold yourself in 20 more posts anyway), but I can give you this clue:  Ferret Penis is not the same as Penis Ferret.  Now go forth and ponder.

she can't remember if she has fillings??? (twitter).  

oh and she's 'literally' aching for a hug.  

You know, I'm kind of starting to think it's that situation of cultural hospitality, and Raquel isn't seeing it. I don't think there is any over sight other than the orphanage director on site. My son felt bad because she fed them A LOT and the boys weren't allowed to get food until they'd had seconds. He really tried to be sensitive about this and gave her money for their stay and really tried to be helpful while he was there. His dad had talked to him about these kinds of things because he had experienced it in Mexico. You have to be really careful not to compliment people on things because they'll just give it to you, to realize that they will clean out every bit of food in their house to put on a grand feast for you and you don't realize it's everything they have. SO EAT IT AND SMILE NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. He said the director kept apologizing because she felt like the bread wasn't fresh enough. So it sounds like she really wanted to please. I think it's kind of good that she got really delayed and then went on to see family. 

On the up side, he did say it didn't look like they were doing awful. He helped build a chicken coup and do menial tasks like errands. They met some of the adults who have aged out of the orphanage (one was a taxi driver) and it looks like they are able to go on and be part of the community. So that's nice. 

12 minutes ago, church_of_dog said:

I cannot give away secrets of the AYTFJ brotherhood sisterhood typerhood to those who don't hold the key (which you will hold yourself in 20 more posts anyway), but I can give you this clue:  Ferret Penis is not the same as Penis Ferret.  Now go forth and ponder.

:Kneeling at the Church of Dog:   As I shall.

Raquel has mentioned before going with an organization called Scripture Union(I think?), is that who runs the orphanage or are they just an organization who sets up the trips? It seems so tragic to me that the orphanage appears to have to put up with people like Raquel just to get donations.

@ALM7 the original mystical orange penis ferret story is on the old Yuku site, but I can't seem to find the link now. It is such a classic Raquel moment. 

They must set up the trips. There was only local people at the orphanage. I wonder what the orphanage gets out of it. I hope they are well compensated. 

My son is the closed mouth type. I have to ask questions carefully and not too many at once. Lol. 

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

She has her post up about the trip. She decided to not write anything so we just get pictures of her orphan exploiting vacation. She has a totally inappropriate picture of two teen boys kissing her. Where the hell are the so called Christians who are supposed to be running this thing?!  Someone needs to step in and never let her near these children again. 

http://www.itsjustraquel.com/

Oh god...you weren't kidding. Preserving it here just in case.

IMG_8014.jpg

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

It basically is just a vacation while gawking at and exploiting orphans. Even when I was a teen people who went on "short term" mission trips were going for like a year.

We did short term mission trips. We did things like work on Habitat projects, or painted a small town church. Of course, we didn't leave the US. Plenty of need within the US, but it lacks "exotic" appeal.

How do you even set up a picture like that? It's not as if it was spontaneously snapped.  Does she really have such a lack of appropriate boundaries that she would say, hey, why don't you guys both kiss me while someone takes a picture? Or that she wouldn't refuse if they were the ones that suggested it? 

She just switched hoodies with him. Which at least wasn't her just taking it, but still was inappropriate. Raquel doesn't really seem to know how to be a friend or even how to act around others. She craves adoration and will do anything to get it. That is what these trips are about, her getting attention.  Raquel doesn't really want an adult relationship with an equal, she wants to control people. 

I thought it was really cute when my boyfriend gave me his hoodie so I'd have something of his when he wasn't around. I always find it brings me a lot of comfort when I miss him (we only get to see each other every few months). I wound up buying him a new one because I felt kind of bad taking his, so I guess we exchanged hoodies too. It just seems really weird to me that she'd do that with some teenage boy from an orphanage who she hardly knows. It seems intimate, somehow. She really is desperate to be treated like the heroine in a romance novel, and nobody will ever live up.

Now the gifting of hoodies will forever be tainted by Raquel.

Thanks, Raquel.

14 hours ago, Vex said:

I thought it was really cute when my boyfriend gave me his hoodie so I'd have something of his when he wasn't around. I always find it brings me a lot of comfort when I miss him (we only get to see each other every few months). I wound up buying him a new one because I felt kind of bad taking his, so I guess we exchanged hoodies too. It just seems really weird to me that she'd do that with some teenage boy from an orphanage who she hardly knows. It seems intimate, somehow. She really is desperate to be treated like the heroine in a romance novel, and nobody will ever live up.

Now the gifting of hoodies will forever be tainted by Raquel.

Thanks, Raquel.

Especially with tweets like this:

Is it weird that I sleep with my best friend's hoodie cuz it still smells like him & I miss him & his hugs... A lot... No? Okay good.

This is a teen orphan she met on a "mission trip" and has only seen for a couple of weeks in his entire life. Do her parents not read her Twitter? Forget worring about the not-boyfriend, they need to worry about how she acts towards orphan teens. 

She just keeps putting fuel in that pot I've got simmering for that character I've got on a back burner.  

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived