IGNORED

Joy-Anna turns 18th on Oct 28th

countressrascal

Wait, so JB has a problem with the crew consuming alcohol on their off-time, in another town? Does he also demand to know their sexual histories? Presumably JB knows his family's way of life is pretty unusual, so what makes him think that the film crew he depends on are going to adhere to that lifestyle? Bizarre.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, so JB has a problem with the crew consuming alcohol on their off-time, in another town? Does he also demand to know their sexual histories? Presumably JB knows his family's way of life is pretty unusual, so what makes him think that the film crew he depends on are going to adhere to that lifestyle? Bizarre.

IIRC, he didn't want any people who were gay on the film crew. So, no, I wouldn't be surprised if he were to demand to know their sexual histories.  

This is JB we are talking about. Plus, stories from previous crew members that were posted after the first scandal broke talked about how the crew was not to even mention things outside the Duggar mindset/that contradicted or altered their world view. 

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT, I should have taken a screenshot. Last night I saw a pic on Instagram of Joy and some other teens out to dinner. It wouldn't be that unusual except that Jackson (I think it was him) was sitting next to her and I thought, that's strange to have like 6 young adults at a table and then him. I was thinking, maybe he was chaperoning. They like to make them bring along a little siblings. Today I just went back to the page and it has been deleted. I counted last night and I think this guy had posted pics of himself with the Duggars on 7 different occasions in the last 8 weeks. Then this morning he posted a pic at their church. Actually, now that I look again he has deleted a few more of the pics he had with them. I didn't think it was him who might be a potential suitor, but an unknown guy in that pic I mentioned. But who knows. Anyhow, his Instagram is alwayzsinging1gmailcom. His name is Josh Wilson and he is not from AR but he moved there recently. He is 22 and a singer and not part of the Clark Wilson family. Now that I see his FB he had even more pics at the Duggar house, where they threw him a birthday party. I think he is one to keep an eye on...

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT, I should have taken a screenshot. Last night I saw a pic on Instagram of Joy and some other teens out to dinner. It wouldn't be that unusual except that Jackson (I think it was him) was sitting next to her and I thought, that's strange to have like 6 young adults at a table and then him. I was thinking, maybe he was chaperoning. They like to make them bring along a little siblings. Today I just went back to the page and it has been deleted. I counted last night and I think this guy had posted pics of himself with the Duggars on 7 different occasions in the last 8 weeks. Then this morning he posted a pic at their church. Actually, now that I look again he has deleted a few more of the pics he had with them. I didn't think it was him who might be a potential suitor, but an unknown guy in that pic I mentioned. But who knows. Anyhow, his Instagram is alwayzsinging1gmailcom. His name is Josh Wilson and he is not from AR but he moved there recently. He is 22 and a singer and not part of the Clark Wilson family. Now that I see his FB he had even more pics at the Duggar house, where they threw him a birthday party. I think he is one to keep an eye on...

verrrry interesting. just from what he still has up, he does seem to be over there pretty often. (also whats up with him posting so many pics of baby meredith?)

Which Josh Wilson is that?  There is a Josh Wilson who is fairly well known in Christian Music circles, but he is 30 something and married.

Which Josh Wilson is that?  There is a Josh Wilson who is fairly well known in Christian Music circles, but he is 30 something and married.

This ones bio says born in 1993 and he's not married so it's not him. He's an up and coming singer from Illinois who just moved to AR very recently. He was selling weight loss products online. According to Instagram he is in AR on a "missions trip" and his siblings have the last name Williams which is even more confusing to me.

Oh you know what, one of his pics has part of his name tag and his last name is Williams. But he goes by Wilson.

This ones bio says born in 1993 and he's not married so it's not him. He's an up and coming singer from Illinois who just moved to AR very recently. He was selling weight loss products online. According to Instagram he is in AR on a "missions trip" and his siblings have the last name Williams which is even more confusing to me.

Oh you know what, one of his pics has part of his name tag and his last name is Williams. But he goes by Wilson.

He goes by Wilson though his name is Williams but there is already a reasonably well known Josh Wilson in Christian music?  Makes no sense to me, but he sounds like a perfect buddy for the Duggars... ;) 

(Probably this younger, so-far-less-successful Josh Wilson is a "true" Chirstian while the other one was not born again.)  :roll eyes:

Seriously,  you are right that this new guy might be worth watching. FJ has such good sleuths!

You creepy stalker :pb_lol: (now, seriously, great job)

ugh his instagram is gross to me . also, his "about me" section is sooooooooo over the top. also, if you happen to go to his website, be careful because music comes on and i couldn't find a way to turn it off :doh:

i'm interested to know which part of illinois he's from and why he loves the military so much. is it because it's the "Godly" thing to do or because he has some sort of personal connection?

Why the hype with baby meredith? Gosh, shd is just a baby, calm your pants. 

And this isbothering me. Neither Carl or Ellie say a word during this part of ghe movie

Not to mention his profile pic has him doing the bug-eyed thing...*giggle*

Not to mention his profile pic has him doing the bug-eyed thing...*giggle*

He also captioned a picture that said "A godly relationship is always worth the wait" with "no matter how long or hard".

Accidental fundie innuendo is best innuendo.

do we think he's just trying to ride on the Duggar's coat tails to fuel his musical career? maybe with a "diplomatic" courtship?

Considering he moved down to Fayetteville somewhat recently (and was conducting the caroling practice at TTH, via Jessa's instagram), I wouldn't be shocked if it was to try to court a Duggar girl. 

I took a peek at his Instagram and he has pictures at the TTH going back to late August. He also posted a picture of his new Arkansas drivers license. That doesn't seem like he's just there for a mission. 

Considering there are a few pictures of him holding Meredith I suspect he's humble bragging -see, I get to sit at the cool kids table now.

This could all be a red herring.  The more people focus on this new person (who is he, why is he there, is there a courtship is the works) the less time we will be talking about the train wreck that is Josh.

Why the hype with baby meredith? Gosh, shd is just a baby, calm your pants. 

And this isbothering me. Neither Carl or Ellie say a word during this part of ghe movie

He has other pictures with other "precious" babies. Maybe he's using it as a way to sell himself as a good husband. After all, he can hold babies. 

Either that, or he has his eye on Anna. Lol

I took a peek at his Instagram and he has pictures at the TTH going back to late August. He also posted a picture of his new Arkansas drivers license. That doesn't seem like he's just there for a mission. 

Considering there are a few pictures of him holding Meredith I suspect he's humble bragging -see, I get to sit at the cool kids table now.

This could all be a red herring.  The more people focus on this new person (who is he, why is he there, is there a courtship is the works) the less time we will be talking about the train wreck that is Josh.

i saw one pic that was of a "report" his little sister is doing on him...and she wrote that he is on a mission trip to arkansas...its mostly selfies and God memes

i saw one pic that was of a "report" his little sister is doing on him...and she wrote that he is on a mission trip to arkansas...its mostly selfies and God memes

maybe his mission is to come back with a Duggar wife?

Considering he moved down to Fayetteville somewhat recently (and was conducting the caroling practice at TTH, via Jessa's instagram), I wouldn't be shocked if it was to try to court a Duggar girl. 

OT, but just took a look at the caroling videos. Jinger is a good piano player, Joy has a nice voice but needs to stop sliding into every note, Spurgeon is displeased by Christmas music, Jordyn and Mackynzie are adorable, and guys seriously Jesus isn't coming for another month why are Christmas carols happening now.

OT, but just took a look at the caroling videos. Jinger is a good piano player, Joy has a nice voice but needs to stop sliding into every note, Spurgeon is displeased by Christmas music, Jordyn and Mackynzie are adorable, and guys seriously Jesus isn't coming for another month why are Christmas carols happening now.

... I may or may not have started listening to Christmas carols in June. 

maybe he's just fascinated by babies. He apparently became an uncle recently. But the question begs to be asked....why Arkansas? If he is an up & coming country singer, shouldn't he be in Nashville? And I find it hard to believe JB would approve a suitor who sings "ungodly" country music.

"OT, but just took a look at the caroling videos. Jinger is a good piano player, Joy has a nice voice but needs to stop sliding into every note, Spurgeon is displeased by Christmas music, Jordyn and Mackynzie are adorable, and guys seriously Jesus isn't coming for another month why are Christmas carols happening now. "

B/c you have to practice. And It's Advent; the season when you prepare for the coming of the Christ child.

... I may or may not have started listening to Christmas carols in June. 

I occasionally break out the Chanticleer Christmas DVD a few months in advance, but I have so many Christmas carols that I love and I don't want to over-expose myself to them to the point where I find them annoying or boring.

Ok; looked into this Josh Wilson person. He's a fundie...

http://northridgesabetha.com/page/upcoming-events

and his music is "Christian." So he fits the Duggar profile. Definitely think he's looking to snag a Duggar girl. Any guesses? He travels all over doing concerts so whoever he gets will have a better life & will definitely be out there.

Jana. Take jana. She's perfect for you. And she can sing & play instruments. Come on JB, do your duty.

He was at Jilly Muffin's wedding. I'm trying to stalk back that far and see if he appears in any pictures with any Duggar girls. That seems like a long time to hang around the family without sparking a courtship, though. My guess is he's a friend of the howlers or JB has said no. 

Archived