IGNORED

Jinger and Lawson courting?

SPHASH

I wouldn't say that Jana and Michael's "best friendship" is anything like Joy and Carlin's. For one thing, Joy and Carlin were given a LOT more freedom to visit with each other than Jana and Michael were allowed. Joy has, on many occasions, been documented at the Bates' house, and not necessarily with other Duggars. She even showed up at a taping of a talk show with the Bates (though she wasn't part of the segment). Jana never did that, and neither did Michael. Jana and Michael, because of their position in the family, weren't given the freedoms necessary to have a real friendship with anyone outside of a easily drivable distance. Joy and Carlin, on the other hand, were given that opportunity. It's obvious through their social media posts that the younger girls are very close with each other, and the fact that she got a birthday shout out from the Bates family (which I'm fairly certain is a first for any Duggar birthdays) is also proof that Joy is a lot closer to Carlin (and maybe the entire family) than other Duggars are.

Agree on the freedom part, disagree on the BFFs part. I think Jana and Michaela are BFFs as well, Jana was a bridesmaid at Michaela's wedding and that's quite telling to me. That's just my opinion though.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree on the freedom part, disagree on the BFFs part. I think Jana and Michaela are BFFs as well, Jana was a bridesmaid at Michaela's wedding and that's quite telling to me. That's just my opinion though.

But I still think there is a difference. Jana and Michaela are as best of friends as they can be in their situation. Joy and Carlin are like real best friends.

Given the scandals, I think there will be some Duggar/Bates pairings. Here are some of my possibilities assuming Nathan Bates and Ashley Salyer are courting:

Joy/Trace

Jinger/Lawson

Joseph/Tori

Josiah/Carlin

Later on:

Jed/Josie

Jed/Katie

Jer/Josie

Jer/Katie

But I still think there is a difference. Jana and Michaela are as best of friends as they can be in their situation. Joy and Carlin are like real best friends.

You're probably right. I think they would've been like Joy/Carlin if things were different.

You're probably right. I think they would've been like Joy/Carlin if things were different.

I won't argue that, but their lives were so limited they never had that opportunity =/

I expect a formal courtship announcement soon. The next season of BUB airs in January, and the Jill/Jessa specials will air in late November.

I expect a formal courtship announcement soon. The next season of BUB airs in January, and the Jill/Jessa specials will air in late November.

Yes, but whose? :my_smile:

Yes, but whose? :my_smile:

That is a very good question but we won't have an answer until A) They make a mistake or B ) They tell us! :D 

One thing's for sure, I'm enjoying the speculation about a courtship more than I am waiting for Jessa's baby to be born.

Completely agreed! I'm done with waiting for Quncy lol

Lawson confirmed at the Duggars per his Instagram. 

https://instagram.com/p/9fKSs0vfcd/

When did the boys' room get a makeover?

When did the boys' room get a makeover?

I first noticed [and capped it] on the All About Jessa episode.  Hartono confirms he built 15 wooden bunkbeds for the Duggars via his LinkedIn profile.

Cap

Hartono linkedIn

Personal Assistant to Jim Bob Duggar

May 2012 – August 2013 (1 year 4 months)Springdale, Arkansas

-Executed Mr. Duggar's weekly lawn care assignments for his various properties
-Organized and Maintained Mr. Duggar's storage facilities
-Made 15 wooden bunk beds as part of a project to re-organize bedroom space
-Moved furnitures and equipments from facility to facility
-Executed various campaigning activities for political causes in the area that Mr. Duggar was involved with

Lawson again in TTH??? I was not in the believer camp but now I really believe he's in a courtship with a Duggar girl, please let it be Jinger (Or Jana but is unlikely)... Joy is way too young.

Lawson again in TTH??? I was not in the believer camp but now I really believe he's in a courtship with a Duggar girl, please let it be Jinger (Or Jana but is unlikely)... Joy is way too young.

I'm going with Lawson & Jinger, there's too many photos of them hanging out in TN and AR. I really don't think he's courting or pre-courting Joy (too young) or Jana (too busy minding babies, see video below)

Or he is an accountability  partner for his brother, in which case it may well be Joy who is next to announce a courtship. That would come close to breaking my heart; she is the only girl(so far) to put being a wife and mother at the bottom of her wishlist. Maybe that in itself would make those batty parents decide she should be married lickety-split, as she may have these terrible tendencies to think for herself.:my_sad:

I first noticed [and capped it] on the All About Jessa episode.  Hartono confirms he built 15 wooden bunkbeds for the Duggars via his LinkedIn profile.

Do you really live in Japan?  Do you know Hartono?

Who are those two girls on the piano?

Is the TTH always just a party (fellowship) house?

That glimpse of Jana...the baby looked kind of small. Who would it be? Meredith is a bit bigger now, right?

Who are those two girls on the piano?

Is the TTH always just a party (fellowship) house?

That glimpse of Jana...the baby looked kind of small. Who would it be? Meredith is a bit bigger now, right?

Pretty sure that is Meredith. From the quick glimpse, she seems to be wearing the same blue outfit from the picture I posted earlier of her in the Anna thread.

Do you really live in Japan?  Do you know Hartono?

yep, I'm American, though.

As for Hartono, no, I don't know him/their family. Another sleuth found his LinkedIn - HereticHick much thanks :)

Also, not saying you implied this just more of a PSA - Hartono is Indonesian which isn't particularly close to Japan.

What video are you referring to? The one above is from Jessa.

There was video of him messing around in the boys room at the TTH posted on IG earlier today.  It appears to be gone but checking on Twitter it's still there. 

image.png

Well that video not only confirms that he is at the TTH, but that those bunk beds are 3 tall.  The poor kid that is sleeping on the floor :PLEURE:

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived