IGNORED

Jinger and Lawson courting?

SPHASH

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get what passes for journalism sometimes. So some people on a website speculate about the love lives of people they've never met based on who is standing next to whom at a wedding and this becomes an article?

How much does that gig pay because I can do that all day long! :lol:

At least they admitted where they got the info, but this is no different than overhearing a couple of gossips in line ahead of you at the grocery store who have no connection to those they are talking about and reporting it as news.

Hey - I think Brad Pitt is part werewolf on his mother's side! I speculated about it on an online forum...pretty sure that doesn't lend it any credibility.

Not snarking on you at all - just the idiots at that publication who set the bar so low when it comes to "news."

I'm still hoping that maybe it's true. I would honestly be so happy for Jinger. Lawson travels with his music career and that may satisfy Jingers longing for a big city (in its own way, as they'd be travelling to both cities, towns and villages.

And she'd be away from JBoob, Bitchelle, and the lingering toxic presence of Smuggar and his demons. But further from Jessa, her bestie.

I hope it's true. Free Jinger from NWArkansas!

OK, I had my doubts when the speculation was based on the picture of Jinger photobombing Lawson and a Hartono boy but the picture of Jinger standing between Trace and Lawson at Amy's wedding has me wondering. I said I need more proof and this is going in that direction. She is removed from her family by a few people while being flanked by two Bates boys. Could be something. Is it too early to speculate about that wedding party? :lol:

God, two people stand by each other and now they're courting. Does Creeper Cooper know about this? Hasn't he stood next to Jinger before? :roll:

I'm still holding out hopes that Jinger hooks up with Levi Fox (WOW I havent thought of him in years!)

He was educated and seemed pretty worldly... and lived in a "real" city, not just near a walmart.

With these people, body placement in photos can be very telling.... I hope it's true we need something different than a Smuggar scandal. (but I wouldn't mind another one of those too)

In the sole picture driving all this speculation, she's standing between 2 Bates brothers--why has the rumor mill decided it is one brother and not the other?

I'm more interested in the dumbass redneck 2 people down from her--next to Jill-- who appears to be wearing jeans and a casual straw hat--indoors. In a wedding photo.

In the sole picture driving all this speculation, she's standing between 2 Bates brothers--why has the rumor mill decided it is one brother and not the other?

I'm more interested in the dumbass redneck 2 people down from her--next to Jill-- who appears to be wearing jeans and a casual straw hat--indoors. In a wedding photo.

The one brother is barely 18. Perhaps he's being saved for Joy?

I don't see this courtship happening. Their personalities are just too different (though it would be good for Jinger to get out of Arkansas).

(Also I think the next Bates courtship will be Nathan with that NY girl).

Agree their personalities don't seem like a match. I think Lawson and Trace happened to be visiting, so they attended the wedding, and a photographer told everyone to scrunch together for a photo.

I hope Jinger finds happiness but I'm not sold any courtship has started.

I can see Jim Bob making sure the Bates are always around, maybe a way to get him back on TV. Would UP! take them?

yes to several people above: Their personalities are not a match (at least from what we can see in the show(s)).

I don't know what happened but in the last jew years Jinger has become very reserved and shy whereas in the first couple of episodes she was spunky and even more to the point where this website was named after her. what the hell happenend to her? I feel so bad for her...

I really do think that Jinger is in a courtship but not with lawson bates. maybe some other creepy guy who is not fundy royalty because, you know, I don't want to sound drastic but Jinger might be considered damaged goods now that the Josh scandal came out.

sometimes i just want to fly to arkansas and take all the children (and single adults) with me for a better life. but I guess that makes me the creep here :?

Agree their personalities don't seem like a match. I think Lawson and Trace happened to be visiting, so they attended the wedding, and a photographer told everyone to scrunch together for a photo.

Photo scrunching seems the likely explanation for the Jinger sandwich. Lawson and Trace may have been at the wedding to represent the Bates' Family. It makes sense that Lawson would go since he and Amy share Nashville aspirations, Trace is there as accountability partner, and it's my sense that Lawson and Trace both like to road trip. And, the Duggars and Bates--especially the elder six on both sides--have been as close as cousins. Romance among them seems a bit icky, even though hillbilly love between cuzzins is right down normal (just kidding).

All this said, it's possible that Lawson and Jinger are 'getting to know one another,' though Lawson has seemed more interested in launching his 'music career' and brand than fundie-love. However, his recent insta-pix of him doing the baby thing with Allie Jane seem to be shaping another facet of the Lawson brand. Singing Cowboy lookin' to settle down.

Lawson is gettin' fundie old--nearly 23!!--and likely tired of sharing the boys' room with the Bates' howlers. What better way to draw attention to his music brand than to court a Duggar. The Josh skank is no deterrent; it'll make the spotlight bigger.

It's my sense that Lawson has more of Gil's grifter moxie than Zac or Nathan. In this way, he's a bit like JB too. Spin it for the brand.

If something is afoot between him and Jinger, I worry a bit for her. Of all the Bates, Duggar, and ATI guys we snark up, I'd gauge Lawson as most likely (after Josh) to cheat. But she might find his grifter stage presence 'like her daddy' and, then, familiar and comforting.

I can see Jim Bob making sure the Bates are always around, maybe a way to get him back on TV. Would UP! take them?

If Lawson courts and marries Jinger, JB is back on tv, with all the Duggars (minus Joshley) in tow. A J&L wedding would be the main event of a Bringing UP! Bates season, right?

If Lawson courts and marries Jinger, JB is back on tv, with all the Duggars (minus Joshley) in tow. A J&L wedding would be the main event of a Bringing UP! Bates season, right?

Oh yes, I think this smells very heavy of JB's desperation and passion to get any of his family back on TV.

Would a boy from another family be considered ok for a chaperone? After all, both guys might gang up on the girl and each hold her hand or something.

I really don't see Jinger and Lawson being a thing. I know nothing of Trace, so I cant say whether he'd be a good match for her. As others have stated, I think it's more where they were standing when they were told to take a picture. I imagine she'd been talking to them, and it was just natural for her to NOT move to where the rest of her family was standing.

I'm still pulling for Jinger and Skylar, and maybe one of the Bates boys with Joy. But I don't see Lawson as the type who is going to be settling down anytime soon, so I doubt it'd be him in the courtship if anyone was courting.

After Zach went renegade and married Whitney (lovely as she is), I believe Kelly is staying extra close to any potential romantic interests involving her children. And I don't think she'd approve of a Lawson-Jinger match.

I don't get what passes for journalism sometimes. So some people on a website speculate about the love lives of people they've never met based on who is standing next to whom at a wedding and this becomes an article?

At least they admitted where they got the info, but this is no different than overhearing a couple of gossips in line ahead of you at the grocery store who have no connection to those they are talking about and reporting it as news.

Hey - I think Brad Pitt is part werewolf on his mother's side! I speculated about it on an online forum...pretty sure that doesn't lend it any credibility.

Not snarking on you at all - just the idiots at that publication who set the bar so low when it comes to "news."

And what exactly does any of this have to do with international business anyways?

I really hope this isn't the case. Yeah, Lawson may be pursuing a music career, which would mean travelling opportunities for Jinger, but she'd still be a Gothard wife. I fear that once it gets confirmed that she's courting, and she has permission to use social media, we will discover that she's just as smug and ignorant as Princess Jessa. A part of me still wants to hope that Jinger is planning her escape, and will bring Jana and/or Joy with her.

I heard Pitt is half vampire on his fathers side! Does that make him a werepire? Vampwolf?

I heard Pitt is half vampire on his fathers side! Does that make him a werepire? Vampwolf?

No no no. Angelina Jolie is the vampire. Brad Pitt is just half werewolf.

Their three biological kids are baby vampwolves.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived