IGNORED

Jinger and Lawson courting?

SPHASH

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the only person that likes the mustard cardigan, aren't I?

Jill looks so bothered that she isn't the center of attention in those photos. :pb_lol:

I look awful in yellow so I couldn't pull it off. But I do like them on other people.

The two mustard cardigans look best on Jinger and Jessa imo because Jana and Jill have lighter tones in their hair and skin. You need to be a caramell color with yellowish undertones, so more south asian looking, or a redhead with pale skin, like a fall-type. Jana and Jill both look like summer or maybe spring types. mustard is too harsh on them.

I wish I could pull of mustard, it's a cool color

The two mustard cardigans look best on Jinger and Jessa imo because Jana and Jill have lighter tones in their hair and skin. You need to be a caramell color with yellowish undertones, so more south asian looking, or a redhead with pale skin, like a fall-type. Jana and Jill both look like summer or maybe spring types. mustard is too harsh on them.

Mmmm now I want a mustard cardigan. LOL! 

Well FJ Sleuths? Where can you buy a good mustard cardigan? Let's all embrace our inner 11 year olds and get matchy-matchy.

I used to get most of my cardigans from H&M, but sadly I haven't bought a cardigan in a couple of years because I had to cut myself off.

I love a good mustard cardigan.

I haven't worn mustard since my grandmother made me a long mustard velvet pinafore to wear to a school dance back in the 70s.  Beautifully sewn, nice style (for the time), but oh, how I hated the colour.  

Wish I could join the mustard cardigan wearers but that color would wash out my pale complexion and light hair completely. 

Lawson has posted a few videos on Instagram that he's stuck in traffic on I-40.  I see the highway goes to the border of Arkansas.  I checked out his twitter and sure enough there's a picture showing that Joseph Duggar is with him, along with Trace and some other guy I don't recognize.  Probably all going to casa Duggar.  Either Lawson is visiting Jinger or Trace is visiting Joy or it's just Joe visiting his family. :)

BTW he's singing FLY ME TO THE MOON in one of the videos.  Surprised he's singing something so mainstream and about other planets.

Speculation bus making a quick stop...  Lawson posted two videos on Instagram not very long ago.  Apparently he was (is?) caught in a traffic jam on EB I-40 near Bucksnort Tennessee.  Returning from a visit to Duggarland perhaps?  :pb_biggrin:

Well FJ Sleuths? Where can you buy a good mustard cardigan? Let's all embrace our inner 11 year olds and get matchy-matchy.

I got mine from modcloth.com.

Maybe they are coming over for Joy's 18th birthday? hmmm? 

If they went for her birthday wouldn't they have brought her best friend Carlin along?  The Bates family Instagram posted a very warm birthday message for Joy with a picture of Joy and Carlin praising Joy for being such a good role model for Carlin.  It's very sweet actually. 

Target has the best boyfriend cardigans. That is where I got my mustard one, among other colors!

Wish I could join the mustard cardigan wearers but that color would wash out my pale complexion and light hair completely. 

Lawson has posted a few videos on Instagram that he's stuck in traffic on I-40.  I see the highway goes to the border of Arkansas.  I checked out his twitter and sure enough there's a picture showing that Joseph Duggar is with him, along with Trace and some other guy I don't recognize.  Probably all going to casa Duggar.  Either Lawson is visiting Jinger or Trace is visiting Joy or it's just Joe visiting his family. :)

BTW he's singing FLY ME TO THE MOON in one of the videos.  Surprised he's singing something so mainstream and about other planets.

So one Duggar and 2 Bate boys and a random boy heading to Casa Duggar. Yeah, something is up. Someone is getting to know someone else.

Nope nothing nevermind i didn't remember the lyrics

forever 21

Also JCPenney for the mustard cardi.

Totally random, but Joseph looks better with facial hair. 

Lawson just posted a picture w/ Trace--they were stuck in traffic on I-40 WEST of Nashville. So driving to Arkansas, perhaps???

Something has to be going on. I'm not saying Lawson and Jinger, but something. The Duggars and the Bateses have always visited each other a fair bit over the past few years, but not like this. They've been spotted together constantly since the summer. Maybe it's just due to Joseph, but I don't know. Each family has so many kids around the same age, it really wouldn't be a miracle if two of them decided they liked each other.

There is definitly something going on, and we will eventually find out what. After Jessa's baby is out. There is just too many evidence...

Something has to be going on. I'm not saying Lawson and Jinger, but something. The Duggars and the Bateses have always visited each other a fair bit over the past few years, but not like this. They've been spotted together constantly since the summer. Maybe it's just due to Joseph, but I don't know. Each family has so many kids around the same age, it really wouldn't be a miracle if two of them decided they liked each other.

I'm going to say that an official courtship or an engagement happened with Joy as the Duggar in question and Trace as the Bates in question. Seems a bit weird that it would be Lawson as the intended if Trace was tagging along, but tits not against the goings on if Lawson was tagging along with Trace. Keeps the Jinger/Lawson speculation train going while Joy and Trace get some privacy.

Of course, it could be a double Duggar/Bates courting. Maybe Trace and Joy while Lawson is with Jinger? Lol

Also, I saw a birthday shout out to Joy on her birthday from the Bates's family instagram. Do they do that with other Duggars? This is the first time I remember seeing such a thing.

Edited because I know how to spell it's....

I'm going to say that an official courtship or an engagement happened with Joy as the Duggar in question and Trace as the Bates in question. Seems a bit weird that it would be Lawson as the intended if Trace was tagging along, but ti's not against the goings on if Lawson was tagging along with Trace. Keeps the Jinger/Lawson speculation train going while Joy and Trace get some privacy.

Of course, it could be a double Duggar/Bates courting. Maybe Trace and Joy while Lawson is with Jinger? Lol

More daughters back on TV? Jim Bob would love it! :D 

Maybe they are coming over for Joy's 18th birthday? hmmm? 

If they went for her birthday wouldn't they have brought her best friend Carlin along?  The Bates family Instagram posted a very warm birthday message for Joy with a picture of Joy and Carlin praising Joy for being such a good role model for Carlin.  It's very sweet actually. 

Welp, since I'm making stuff up anyways.  It's possible that Carlin couldn't make the trip for any number of reasons, school or projects or?.  

I've moved my sites on to Joy and Trace as the potential courtship.  Especially with the Bates birthday message, that seemed a bit unique.   I think the idea that there are two courtships in the making is very possible.  

It's not just that the Bates and Duggar teens are hanging out together, it's that they seem to be hanging out in very mixed sex groups.  That is not the norm for the two families. 

I really hope it's not Joy and Trace. Jinger and Lawson at least are in their 20s. Lawson at least seems to have a career of some sort. What does Trace do? Is Jim Bob going to hire him as Ben's assistant? And Joy has said more than once in the recent past that she doesn't want to get married anytime soon, that it seems like a lot of work, etc. Obviously she could very well change her mind, especially if she meets a guy she really likes, but she literally just turned 18. Josiah and Marjorie was bad enough. I want to see Joy get an education, maybe travel a bit, experience life, and get to know herself... not marry Trace Bates while she's still a teenager.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived